PDA

View Full Version : The Devil Made Me Do It

V4D3R
06-13-2008, 08:00 PM
The devil can distract brothers ....easily.

The devil can bring you down...we need more uplifter's of those brought down.

The devil attacks the strongest brothers first...

I was a strong souljah in the past though I fell off the ledge - but this fall has made me stronger.

My fall lasted a an unknown amount of time.

We need to ignore the devil...

We need more angels to "exorcise" the curse.

I have been a victim of the curse - I have come full circle when it comes to this realization.

Ego was the culprit - fear - and ignorance.

The devil is real.

V4D3R
06-13-2008, 09:14 PM
R0fWY-0tkTM

Dokuro
06-13-2008, 09:27 PM
really the squirrel told me to do it
http://www.abdolian.com/thoughts/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/armed-squirrel.jpg

Marlo Stanfield
06-13-2008, 11:04 PM
he sure is

Memory Man
06-16-2008, 08:43 PM
what could oppose an almighty deity's will?

Eyetalian
06-16-2008, 10:30 PM
what could oppose an almighty deity's will?

CRAB PEOPLE

Edgar Erebus
06-17-2008, 09:45 AM

I was a strong souljah in the past though I fell off the ledge - but this fall has made me stronger.

I have been a victim of the curse - I have come full circle when it comes to this realization.

The devil is real.

http://thesituationist.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/adam-eve-snake.jpg

What, was it sour?

WARPATH
06-17-2008, 04:39 PM

The devil is real.

You shouldn't blame others for your mistakes.

SG
06-27-2008, 05:27 PM
I'm hearing some white americans say "they will do what ever it takes to vote against Barack Obama"

The reason for their cause "he is flip flopping on his word...not keeping it"

JOHN McCain:

John McCain, a man who fought to keep Martin Luther King Day out of Arizona, has the balls to give a stump speech to members of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, which was first led by King himself, in front of the 40th anniversary of King's assassination, on the 40th anniversary of the tragic event.
1983: McCain Voted Against Law Creating National Martin Luther King Holiday. In 1983, McCain voted against passing a bill to designate the third Monday of every January as a federal holiday in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. That was the year the holiday was passed into law, supported by 338 members of the House and 78 members of the Senate. [1983 House Vote #289, 8/2/1983; 1983 Senate Vote #303]
1987: McCain Supports AZ Governor's Effort to Rescind Martin Luther King Day as State Holiday. In 1987, Arizona Governor Evan Mecham rescinded "what he termed an illegal executive order by his predecessor, Democrat Bruce Babbitt, to establish a state holiday honoring the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr." Speaking to the Arizona Teenage Republican Convention, when asked about Mecham's decision to rescind the holiday, "McCain said that he felt Mecham was correct in rescinding the holiday." [Washington Post, 1/14/1987; Phoenix Gazette, 4/13/1987]
1989: McCain Urged Lawmakers to Create State Holiday, But Expressed Opposition to Federal Holiday. In 1989, McCain expressed his support for a state law recognizing an Arizona Martin Luther King Jr. holiday. But, McCain said, "I'm still opposed to another federal holiday... but I support the (Arizona) Martin Luther King holiday because of the enormous proportions this issue has taken on as far as the image of our state and our treatment towards not only blacks but all minorities." [Phoenix Gazette, 5/2/1989]
1992: McCain Endorsed Proposition Creating State Holiday. "McCain endorsed Proposition 300, which would establish a paid state holiday honoring the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr." [Phoenix Gazette, 10/28/1992]
1994: McCain Voted To Strip Federal Funding From the MLK Federal Holiday Commission. In 1994, McCain voted to prohibit federal funds for the Martin Luther King Jr. Federal Holiday Commission. The Commission was established in 1984 "to encourage the observance of King's birthday." According to Al King, head of the California chapter of the commission, the organization "helped keep 'senators' and 'representatives' feet to the fire to recognize the holiday." [1994 Senate Vote #127, 5/24/1994; Atlanta Journal-Constitution, 5/24/1995, 5/26/1995]When BaracK Obama keep iterating " John McCain is an American Hero" its just perfect time for McCain to say " he made a mistake on MLK" but look whats above!

J_mj5zi4ews

Media never made this as a big issue but are surely interviewing people against Barack Obama

Some white americans don't agree with John McCain plans but will still vote for him

These same white americans(some) voted for John Kerry because they where agianst George Bush plans

SG
06-27-2008, 05:30 PM
You shouldn't blame others for your mistakes.

We shouldn't blame?

RAMESH
06-28-2008, 06:25 AM
i'll see you in hell r2 & i'm going to pay you back for taking me for a puss your mother's puss

V4D3R
06-28-2008, 12:04 PM
Your already in hell in that baby fucker country of yours. Fucking retarded ass country that will feel the wrath of it's own beast like state of mind.

V4D3R
06-28-2008, 05:12 PM
This beast like behavior reached a new pinnacle.

I'm not like you Ramesh. Never would be. I would love to be in the army that is eventually going to go to your country.

STYLE
06-28-2008, 06:51 PM
http://www.jedipedia.de/wiki/images/thumb/Mace_Windu_Vaapad.jpg/180px-Mace_Windu_Vaapad.jpg

mace windu was such a powerful warrior because he focused his agression and love for combat into a new lightsaber style, Vapaad.

vapaad channels the unrestrained power of the Dark Side, but neutralizes its corrupting effects by staying free of negative emotion.

but....Mace was the only one who could pull it off. Both his students turned to the Darkside.

the devil can be a powerful ally if kept in check.

RAMESH
06-28-2008, 11:24 PM
This beast like behavior reached a new pinnacle.

I'm not like you Ramesh. Never would be. I would love to be in the army that is eventually going to go to your country. i'm a free man & we'll take out any army in the world who wants to fuck with us, we proudly south african motherfucker

diggy
06-29-2008, 01:52 AM
Ramesh, u speak like u have no sense and must be a really sick person to post that pic.

RAMESH
06-29-2008, 05:34 AM
i hear similar shit from a lot of you motherfuckers

Olive Oil Goombah
06-29-2008, 12:17 PM
wow...in advance i'll kno never to be comfortable around a south african.

STYLE
06-29-2008, 06:17 PM
http://www.jedipedia.de/wiki/images/thumb/Mace_Windu_Vaapad.jpg/180px-Mace_Windu_Vaapad.jpg

mace windu was such a powerful warrior because he focused his agression and love for combat into a new lightsaber style, Vapaad.

vapaad channels the unrestrained power of the Dark Side, but neutralizes its corrupting effects by staying free of negative emotion.

but....Mace was the only one who could pull it off. Both his students turned to the Darkside.

the devil can be a powerful ally if kept in check.

so any thoughts on this?

V4D3R
06-29-2008, 07:16 PM
^ skills at containing negative emotion must of been aided by daily meditation.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-29-2008, 07:39 PM
The 1st three episodes didnt do the last three any justice in my opinion. The kid who played vader fuckin sucked

V4D3R
06-29-2008, 07:49 PM
^Yea he's like the Canadian version of Tobey Maguire - bland actors that made movies that were excellent seem lacking in their respective roles.

But I like the parts where he was quiet not talking and just a killing machine.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-29-2008, 07:54 PM
Yea, it totally ruined the experience for me. ANd i love prequel's cuz you get to see how everything became what it was, but i couldnt get over what a bad choice he was. I mean, what were they thinking?
I would have rather seen Ewan McGregor play the vader role. The whole thing was dissapointing. Best part was when they finally got rid of him and put him in the vader suit. But it was cool how obi wan sliced him up.

maestro wooz
06-29-2008, 09:54 PM
I'm hearing some white americans say "they will do what ever it takes to vote against Barack Obama"

The reason for their cause "he is flip flopping on his word...not keeping it"

JOHN McCain:

John McCain, a man who fought to keep Martin Luther King Day out of Arizona, has the balls to give a stump speech to members of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, which was first led by King himself, in front of the 40th anniversary of King's assassination, on the 40th anniversary of the tragic event.
1983: McCain Voted Against Law Creating National Martin Luther King Holiday. In 1983, McCain voted against passing a bill to designate the third Monday of every January as a federal holiday in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. That was the year the holiday was passed into law, supported by 338 members of the House and 78 members of the Senate. [1983 House Vote #289, 8/2/1983; 1983 Senate Vote #303]
1987: McCain Supports AZ Governor's Effort to Rescind Martin Luther King Day as State Holiday. In 1987, Arizona Governor Evan Mecham rescinded "what he termed an illegal executive order by his predecessor, Democrat Bruce Babbitt, to establish a state holiday honoring the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr." Speaking to the Arizona Teenage Republican Convention, when asked about Mecham's decision to rescind the holiday, "McCain said that he felt Mecham was correct in rescinding the holiday." [Washington Post, 1/14/1987; Phoenix Gazette, 4/13/1987]
1989: McCain Urged Lawmakers to Create State Holiday, But Expressed Opposition to Federal Holiday. In 1989, McCain expressed his support for a state law recognizing an Arizona Martin Luther King Jr. holiday. But, McCain said, "I'm still opposed to another federal holiday... but I support the (Arizona) Martin Luther King holiday because of the enormous proportions this issue has taken on as far as the image of our state and our treatment towards not only blacks but all minorities." [Phoenix Gazette, 5/2/1989]
1992: McCain Endorsed Proposition Creating State Holiday. "McCain endorsed Proposition 300, which would establish a paid state holiday honoring the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr." [Phoenix Gazette, 10/28/1992]
1994: McCain Voted To Strip Federal Funding From the MLK Federal Holiday Commission. In 1994, McCain voted to prohibit federal funds for the Martin Luther King Jr. Federal Holiday Commission. The Commission was established in 1984 "to encourage the observance of King's birthday." According to Al King, head of the California chapter of the commission, the organization "helped keep 'senators' and 'representatives' feet to the fire to recognize the holiday." [1994 Senate Vote #127, 5/24/1994; Atlanta Journal-Constitution, 5/24/1995, 5/26/1995]When BaracK Obama keep iterating " John McCain is an American Hero" its just perfect time for McCain to say " he made a mistake on MLK" but look whats above!

J_mj5zi4ews

Media never made this as a big issue but are surely interviewing people against Barack Obama

Some white americans don't agree with John McCain plans but will still vote for him

These same white americans(some) voted for John Kerry because they where agianst George Bush plans

this is an example of someone being a true political conservative, reserving power from the federal government and keeping it for the states. Thats what politicians like ron paul stand for, its not an example of him being a racist

TSA
06-30-2008, 12:39 AM
so any thoughts on this?
i thought that shit was brilliant. goes to show the genius of star wars is condensing real life lessons in a sci fi geek language.

:clap:

Trismegistos
06-30-2008, 01:34 AM
i hear similar shit from a lot of you motherfuckers

Someone ban this simple minded fucker!

I've had way too much of his shit fuckin posts.

Ramesh your parents done a shit job, I wouldn't get them to train a fucking lab rat from observations of their past history.

Lay off the dope because your receptors aren't fully functional you simple minded fucker!

WARPATH
06-30-2008, 05:11 PM
That picture is horrible. Ramesh why'd you post that? That's too much man, that poor baby. What if that was one of your children. Scratch that, that is one of your children. Look at him he's, closer to you than any one here.

This is bullshit. People blaming shit on the devil, because they don't want to take responsibility for their actions, and now we got dead babies on the internet. Dead babies everywhere.

"The devil made me do it."

There's no such thing as the devil you weak minded mother fuckers.

STYLE
06-30-2008, 05:31 PM
if there is a creative force there must be a destructive one.

V4D3R
06-30-2008, 06:59 PM
That picture is horrible. Ramesh why'd you post that? That's too much man, that poor baby. What if that was one of your children. Scratch that, that is one of your children. Look at him he's, closer to you than any one here.

This is bullshit. People blaming shit on the devil, because they don't want to take responsibility for their actions, and now we got dead babies on the internet. Dead babies everywhere.

"The devil made me do it."

There's no such thing as the devil you weak minded mother fuckers.
If anything - I know the Devil doesnt exist. Your not getting the point.

The devil Im on about is the slave masters of the world and the ones who will not change things when power is in their grasp to do something.

Beast like uncivilized behavior. We all have our moments - some more then others. Dont get it twisted.

RAMESH
07-01-2008, 08:36 AM
That picture is horrible. Ramesh why'd you post that?
r2 called us baby fuckers so i showed him

Trismegistos
07-01-2008, 09:48 AM
r2 called us baby fuckers so i showed him

You showed us all what a fool you are!

Ritter
07-01-2008, 10:07 AM
The devil is as real as a Swedish dog who speaks fluent Spanish.

Guarded By Martyrs
07-01-2008, 10:27 AM
"I don't Belive In The Devil"

"You Should...He Belives In You"

--Constantine

RAMESH
07-01-2008, 10:39 AM
You showed us all what a fool you are!
you didn't like the screensaver?

Trismegistos
07-01-2008, 04:41 PM
you didn't like the screensaver?

You just proved my point. It would be a wall paper!

RAMESH
07-01-2008, 05:10 PM
if that statement i made was a judgment on my i.q, i think anyone with a bit sanity would find it demiscible. i personally think you a stupid fuckin puss to even bring that up lol

WARPATH
07-01-2008, 05:13 PM
You guys are making light of the situation, which is disgusting in my opinion.

This whole fucking thread makes me sick.

RAMESH
07-01-2008, 05:31 PM
You guys are making light of the situation, which is disgusting in my opinion.

This whole fucking thread makes me sick. i feel partly to blame & would like to apologize on my behalf, we not all baby fuckers down here, despite what that fuck said

RAMESH
07-01-2008, 05:51 PM
If anything - I know the Devil doesnt exist. Your not getting the point.

The devil Im on about is the slave masters of the world and the ones who will not change things when power is in their grasp to do something.

Beast like uncivilized behavior. We all have our moments - some more then others. Dont get it twisted. i'm going to be your master in hell d2 i'm actually looking forward to it

V4D3R
07-02-2008, 12:40 AM
i'm going to be your master in hell d2 i'm actually looking forward to it
Any fucking time you would want to go. And yes you have baby fuckers in your country that believe fucking babies will cure AIDS. Thats how fucked the situation is there - you think you could roll like that in America?

This thread was not suppose to have Ramesh be involved to taint it with his shit.

CS - this thread is about how the Devil (man with power he abuses- usually white) tricked me into believing one of our leaders was a pedophile.

RAMESH
07-02-2008, 02:59 AM
Any fucking time you would want to go. And yes you have baby fuckers in your country that believe fucking babies will cure AIDS. Thats how fucked the situation is there - you think you could roll like that in America?

This thread was not suppose to have Ramesh be involved to taint it with his shit.

CS - this thread is about how the Devil (man with power he abuses- usually white) tricked me into believing one of our leaders was a pedophile. i'm having a go at you right now you starwars nerd
yes we do have people like that but so does countless people across the african continent, don't make it a south african thing you bitch, you got a problem with us killing foreigners but in the same breath you got a problem with whites & then you want to stand tall behind your white dominated country & talk shit about africans, fuck you r2

V4D3R
07-02-2008, 07:05 AM
Every post you make - you make less and less sense.

Star Wars nerd the best you got you fucking Kain mentality hating nigga?

Duh the Zimmers are taking our women. Duh Nigerian is taking our job, let's kill them.

Quit hating on your fellow brothers because they are smarter then your ass you stupid stupid fuck. And never does your kind fucking scare me - yah unastand.

Your on ignore now.

Trismegistos
07-02-2008, 07:27 AM
Your on ignore now.

Good, we should all follow that and not reply to any of his posts. Hopefully then he will fuck off.

RAMESH
07-02-2008, 07:38 AM
Every post you make - you make less and less sense.

Star Wars nerd the best you got you fucking Kain mentality hating nigga?

Duh the Zimmers are taking our women. Duh Nigerian is taking our job, let's kill them.

Quit hating on your fellow brothers because they are smarter then your ass you stupid stupid fuck. And never does your kind fucking fear me - yah unastand.

Your on ignore now. what else do you call a 30 odd year old man who's heavily obsessed with starwars, putting me on you ignore list lol
r2 you fuckin bucket head it's easy to sit cosed up in front of your computer & talk shit about south africans, you must come down here & tell us on how we fuck babies & how stupid we are, i promise you'll fear us just as much as these illegal aliens fear us, we don't take shit from wack fuckers you'll get your throat slit

RAMESH
07-02-2008, 07:42 AM
Good, we should all follow that and not reply to any of his posts. Hopefully then he will fuck off. i also agree that most of you put me on your ignore list, it sounds good but i'm not going no where

V4D3R
07-02-2008, 07:53 AM
Good, we should all follow that and not reply to any of his posts. Hopefully then he will fuck off.
Yea takes a load of shit off the mind for a change on this site.

I see he replied but I really don't give a fuck what he has to say.

RAMESH
07-02-2008, 08:31 AM
Yea takes a load of shit off the mind for a change on this site.

I see he replied but I really don't give a fuck what he has to say. stop whining like a bitch vader
if you rude to people you can't expect them to be friendly to you, you were rude to me 1st remember that

WARPATH
07-02-2008, 02:23 PM

CS - this thread is about how the Devil (man with power he abuses- usually white) tricked me into believing one of our leaders was a pedophile.

I know, just the fact that we have pictures of dead babies floating on this board makes me sick.

SG
07-16-2008, 08:07 PM
ze8MSxkBnWI