PDA

View Full Version : so what happened?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-14-2008, 08:23 AM
as wutangcorp.s resident love doctor,relationship expert and high ranked cabinet poster,i demand to know why my boy,s style and tsa are going at it.the doctor is in folks

TSA
06-14-2008, 08:36 AM
he started saying racist stuff about white ppl in KTL about them being inferior and stuff and i said they're not inferior cause they've done well in the world system as a collective and that the concept of race is stupid as a scientific marker of anything other then place of origin and relationship your skin has to the sun cause theres white ppl that are better and worst then the both of us just as there's black people that are better and worst then those white ppl.

then he said i was an uncle tom and that white ppl were by nature savage due to a lack of melanin

then i said they weren't savage, they were WAY nicer then my dad, who is know to slap you in the back of the head while teaching you how to drive and yelling "STOP CRYING" while he's belting you for asking him the same question too many times and slapping you in the face really hard when your on the phone with a girl you had a crush on.

then he said i was an uncle tom and made pictures of me as gary colemen mixed with vegeta

then i made a picture of Shabadoo from Breakin callin his ex-wife fat

then he got really really really mad and this continued for 4 days straight.

Sicka than aidZ
06-14-2008, 09:11 AM
Cuz Stylez Talked Tsa Into Writing And Sending Me A Constitution On Tsa'z 20th Birthday....

Then Not Even Having To Ask I Shitted All Over It In A Thread I Made The Next Day.

Bill Of Rights Too.

Haha

JASPER
06-14-2008, 09:23 AM
Nevermind.

dezmond
06-14-2008, 10:51 AM
Sexual tension.............

Olive Oil Goombah
06-14-2008, 10:59 AM
yea i do believe it was a lovers quarrel. TSA wanted more respect and didnt like STYLE whorin around like that.
We all told him that extremist militant black men treated their lovers like that. BUt he thought he could 'change' STYLE.

smh

STYLE
06-14-2008, 02:54 PM
just more of the same tsa. he says lil bullshit, gets slapped, then asked "what did i say?"

he made an incendiary thread about each of the main ktl. then proceeded to get his ass handed by trying to disrupt discussion or debate petty issues.

i drew the line when he claimed white man was god.

i played the tsa role and came with the woop wop. he cried.

i could care less about his feelings and will continue to dempsey roll the oreo.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/anthonyta/Dempsey_Roll-Ippo_vs_Sendo.gif

he wants to be my lil bro and gets mad when i reject him.

his jealousy has him off his square.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-14-2008, 03:07 PM
He took my snack pack so I pulled his hair and then he was mean about my mom and I cried and then I scratched his face and he cried and.. and....

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-14-2008, 07:32 PM
i see,as a fellow black man,i must say thiS troubles me

JerseyIronman
06-14-2008, 07:51 PM
check out the cooley forum if u wanna get caught up on things

its like a battle field in there