PDA

View Full Version : COKE NIGGaS

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-15-2008, 09:33 PM
SNIFF YA BRAINS OUT/ALL MY AL CAPONE AL PACINO NIGGAS/

So who does coco here on the reg.......what do you think of coke..........have you ever tried it......is it A bad/good thing......is it overrated?

IMOIMO I think its overpriced overhyped waste of money. Takes all your swagger AWAY. theres no one acting less cool than a nigguh on coke. But its tempting to do a line at the end of a night to keep you going.

But then you got the nosebleeds, the numb nose the next day. I dunno, its really in thing to do round my way right now, im not really down with it thogh, I prefer drugs that take me down rather than up. Other wise I will forget how to get myself up the natural way. then youre screwed.

Long term usage effects: Look at Raekwon, hes fucked

http://passionweiss.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/linx2.jpg

SKAMPOE
06-15-2008, 09:36 PM
i use to sniff alot man but imo thats a rich man's drug!

KidSha
06-15-2008, 09:37 PM
"I might puff some green shit but no white stuff" Big L r.i.p
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r208/BlazeszLaytsz/big-L2.jpg

JerseyIronman
06-15-2008, 09:38 PM
nah drugs aint my thing

im set with alcohol.

if a need pick me up ill get a redbull + vodka or something

Tony Bandana
06-15-2008, 09:40 PM
ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGHHH

yo Chief Ruunny Nose. I have more YaY layin in my carpets just from runnin around for 10 years plus then you''ll prolly sell in your life

make dat 3 lives..and if you were a sniffer you could prolly dig an half 8 and id sell it you for 35 -40 bonez

ONGH

hahah yeah

TheWolf
06-15-2008, 09:40 PM
Just the green and alcohol for me (and I haven't reguarly for a long time).

People on x and coke have no swagger, unless chewing your own jaw off is considered swagger on the reservation, SICKA?

Tony Bandana
06-15-2008, 09:41 PM
thatz were dat $$$$ be @ real fast

ONGH!

real real fuckin fast

TheWolf
06-15-2008, 09:42 PM
ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGHHH

yo Chief Ruunny Nose. I have more YaY layin in my carpets just from runnin around for 10 years plus then you''ll prolly sell in your life

make dat 3 lives..and if you were a sniffer you could prolly dig an half 8 and id sell it you for 35 -40 bonez

ONGH

hahah yeah

The only thing your sniffing is ass crack.

You're jewellery is pretty truck though, Pops......

http://z.about.com/d/headaches/1/0/u/k/MedicAlertGFTitG.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-15-2008, 09:45 PM
Bitches on Coke, you staying sober = a good look

Tony Bandana
06-15-2008, 09:49 PM
what u know my jewlery son hahaha

no really?

ONGH

itz like every now im back being a Mechanic

Yeah!

TheWolf
06-15-2008, 09:53 PM
what u know my jewlery son hahaha

no really?

ONGH

itz like every now im back being a Mechanic

Yeah!

I know your doctor advises that you've got to the age where you need to stop wearing such heavy chains, as it's beginning to affect the curvature of your spine.

Bling Bling Bitch

Tony Bandana
06-15-2008, 09:55 PM
hahahaha exactly Wolfy...thatz when you know when your ballin out of control ..when u go for a root canal and your chains can cut your circulation during chop chop time

ONGH

:D

TheWolf
06-15-2008, 09:56 PM
hahahaha exactly Wolfy...thatz when you know when your ballin out of control ..when u go for a root canal and your chains can cut your circulation during chop chop time

ONGH

hahahahahahahaha

DrunkenMasta303
06-15-2008, 10:03 PM
i would rather smoke it, sniffing is some junkie shit

HANZO
06-15-2008, 10:06 PM
why sniff coke??

when you have cocaine in a can
http://api.ning.com/files/SVnC9W7SBKQ6nurhMjccFu09kKDUphRB7tJIgJqf7iw_/TG.jpg

Sicka than aidZ
06-15-2008, 10:06 PM
Tony MOST LIKELY Get Worked For His Work In My Hood

BUT IF HE'S TRULY BOUT IT HE'D BE SERVIN ALL DAY LONG

Tony Bandana
06-15-2008, 10:28 PM
1 son
'
yo but for real if you do it...dont try to sell it.

thatz my best advice

ONGH ..you need good people skillz too ...its not ez , my word

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
06-15-2008, 10:35 PM

co-sign

Sicka than aidZ
06-15-2008, 10:36 PM
Only Strong Survive, If U Aint Feared You U Gone Get Smeared

It's The Way....EVEN THE INCARCERATED SCARFACES GOTTA WORK MAD HARD TO STAY ALIVE

....personally Here In Washington Its A Dead End Job Imo

Maybe Now An Then U Know, If U Wanna Be In A Big Rush All The Time.

Crack Killz

Tony Bandana
06-15-2008, 11:14 PM
Only Strong Survive, If U Aint Feared You U Gone Get Smeared

It's The Way....EVEN THE INCARCERATED SCARFACES GOTTA WORK MAD HARD TO STAY ALIVE

....personally Here In Washington Its A Dead End Job Imo

Maybe Now An Then U Know, If U Wanna Be In A Big Rush All The Time.

Crack Killz

Iz that where your at bro?

D.C. ?

Sicka than aidZ
06-15-2008, 11:35 PM
Naw North Of Seattle, Practically Bc , Where All The Kill Dro Come From At

Lot Easier Slangin P's Of Weed An Shrooms Where I Live.

Well I Cannt Say That, If U Got A Brain U Can Slang Any Thang An Come Up Quik.... Just Like Everywhere Else Cept Nebraska

11th Chamber
06-15-2008, 11:43 PM
if yer lookin to sell it, than yea its a good way to make money

I dont like using it tho. Im a layed back person, and it makes me too hyper, and thats just not me

plus yer nose is always runny and stuffed and thats not a good look

Sicka than aidZ
06-15-2008, 11:48 PM
Word Up Yo Shadiest Game In Town Especially If Your Using

SKAMPOE
06-15-2008, 11:50 PM
http://i31.tinypic.com/2rggtmo.jpg

Tony Bandana
06-15-2008, 11:50 PM
Naw North Of Seattle, Practically Bc , Where All The Kill Dro Come From At

Lot Easier Slangin P's Of Weed An Shrooms Where I Live.

Well I Cannt Say That, If U Got A Brain U Can Slang Any Thang An Come Up Quik.... Just Like Everywhere Else Cept Nebraska

fuckin right...H is apparently huge in Vancouver , Mushrooms and Chronic 100% top noth shit

lol @ Nebraka they still smoke that brown outdoor seed shit

Chronic to them iz like a reaction when O.J got off .,

mad hysteria!!

ONGH
haha

STYLE
06-15-2008, 11:55 PM
powder ain't that bad but it depends on the person.

if you got swag, i can't enhance it. the same with x. the same with liquor. but it all depends.

Dough Snatcher
06-16-2008, 12:00 AM
why sniff coke??

when you have cocaine in a can
http://api.ning.com/files/SVnC9W7SBKQ6nurhMjccFu09kKDUphRB7tJIgJqf7iw_/TG.jpg
I try not to even fuck with energy drinks. Just chugged a Monster like 5 hrs so i could stay up for this dead end project. Shit still has my heart pumpin, so i had to smoke half a black to calm me down.

Anyway...As for coke, nah i don't fuck with it. Never have and never will. I've been seeing too many people go down hill over the shit.

Sicka than aidZ
06-16-2008, 12:05 AM
Yeah....its Still Abundant With Heron, Oxy's An Crack....but Its Weed Paradise If U Got A Good Operation..

Shrooms They Are On The Ground ..... Cubensis Were The Hit Backk In My Highschool Days....so Was Acid.

But Yeah I Know Weed Millionairez An Shit.. Not The Hippie Honest Kind But The Real Deal Holyfield Hustlin Muthafuckaz.

They're Down An All, Ballin Wit Vengeance..

But All It Takess Is Some Hate An A Bad Move And Bam U Gettin Yo Body Bag On!

Thatz Why I Keep My Distance.

But If U Wanna Get Dumb An Fuck With Me Or My Fam Man, One Chirp To My Boy Is All It Takez And Your Getttin Shut The Fuck Down. Period....no Time Out Workin Shit Out Time With Me.... Consider Your Shit Done

TSA
06-16-2008, 12:05 AM
ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGHHH

ONGH

hahah yeah
AHAHAahaAAHHAHAHahhaAHAH!

Real shit.

but uh, my nostrils are too big for cocaine, tho if there was i drug i'd have to do it would be cocaine or meth from what ppl have told me.

cocaine would be big on a reservation though...they're not the best at...you know...life.

Sicka than aidZ
06-16-2008, 12:12 AM
Corn Killz Dog....shut The Fuck Up

11th Chamber
06-16-2008, 12:16 AM
but uh, my nostrils are too big for cocaine, tho if there was i drug i'd have to do it would be cocaine or meth from what ppl have told me.

naw man, never fuck with Meth. Whether you inject it or smoke it, its never good

JerseyIronman
06-16-2008, 12:18 AM
^^

meth is like the worst drug on earth i dont think he was being serious, he doesnt even drink

Tony Bandana
06-16-2008, 12:37 AM
TSA can sniff up a half once of YaY with the double barrell shotgun snif device Tony Montana uses's in one good heeve ho

ONGHHH

you could prolly hide a quarter once in on nostril to pass customms ez jigga

to nostrils thaat a half circle mang

KaramelSundae
06-16-2008, 11:44 AM

co-sign

6 Brix
06-16-2008, 12:18 PM
my name aint kilos for the crack...

hmmmm

CHRONZ
06-16-2008, 12:42 PM
Just the green and alcohol for me (and I haven't reguarly for a long time).

People on x and coke have no swagger, unless chewing your own jaw off is considered swagger on the reservation, SICKA?
theres shit to be done bout the chewing your jaw...

INF
06-16-2008, 12:46 PM
Been a long long time.

Round here you can get 7 grams for 125. Most that use it , sniffin and smokin , they dont really think about that. Buyin a quarter ounce like that for cheap.

Fiends will sit and buy "teeners" all day long. teeners , twenties , what ever. Its all a waste of money to be sniffin. Straight up.

If you wanna try or do some coke , just make sure to buy a good amount for cheap or decent prices and then sell enough of that bag to make ur money back and then do the rest and get high.

Thing is though , its best to just sell this shit. You dont do it when you sell. thats where you fuck up at. Just sell the shit and make hella profit.

some would agree with stepping on or cutting the dope( adding Bullshit that increases the volume for larger profits) but the best way to make a lot of dough is to sell it the way you get it.

If and I mean If you got some fuckin skama(high potent shit) then go ahead and step on it a lil with some vitamin B.

......so much to say about that shit.

Bottom line on the real though - DONT FUCK WITH HARD DRUGS.

Tony Bandana
06-16-2008, 12:53 PM
ONGH whats an ounce of YaY go for in your city?..round here cash its about $1,000 for the shiney flake not the Rerocked cut shit what we call round here.

"Been Danced On"

ONGH! lol

CHRONZ
06-16-2008, 12:54 PM
60-100 per gram

INF
06-16-2008, 12:58 PM
I can get a bird for a lil under 4 bills. I dont buy coke or fuck with it no more though. been there done that and lost the tee shirt. I'm a vet though. It aint nothing to be proud of though.

I ruined some lives. I remember ppl coming to me with stolen money , wedding rings (their own) , anything man....fuckin head all that shit. Its sad and disgusting.

I almost died selling Coke last time cuz these fools thought they was gonna jump me and merc me and take my loot. Somehow I made it out of that. We was all trippin on Shroom pills and thats the only way I got away quick enough. They was too fucked up to pull they own jux.

I quit after that cuz there are too many sharks and I'm a father now.

When I was a child I did childish things but as a Man I learned to put those childish things down. Feel me?

Tony Bandana
06-16-2008, 01:03 PM
60-100 per gram

wow a gram for a $100 whatz it 1985 nover there lol

its $70 - $80 here in Cananda for the best shit..it use to be $100 7 -8 years ago maybe ?

ONGH

CHRONZ
06-16-2008, 01:08 PM
wow a gram for a $100 whatz it 1985 nover there lol

its $70 - $80 here in Cananda for the best shit..it use to be $100 7 -8 years ago maybe ?

ONGH

it all depends on quality and who you deal with mang.. sum peepz will try and get as much profit as possible, but you can quickly spot em out... hahaha but yeah sumtimes shit feels like the 80's..

CHRONZ
06-16-2008, 01:10 PM
I can get a bird for a lil under 4 bills. I dont buy coke or fuck with it no more though. been there done that and lost the tee shirt. I'm a vet though. It aint nothing to be proud of though.

I ruined some lives. I remember ppl coming to me with stolen money , wedding rings (their own) , anything man....fuckin head all that shit. Its sad and disgusting.

I almost died selling Coke last time cuz these fools thought they was gonna jump me and merc me and take my loot. Somehow I made it out of that. We was all trippin on Shroom pills and thats the only way I got away quick enough. They was too fucked up to pull they own jux.

When I was a child I did childish things but as a Man I learned to put those childish things down. Feel me?
Wedding rings thats fucked up yo, thats when you should wake up from that fuckin addict dream and move the fuck on mang..
but respect homie, ya gotta do whats best for the fam straight up !

Sicka than aidZ
06-16-2008, 02:57 PM
50 gram... 80-120 ball..... zip for like 5 or 6 .... aint really that good tho

I unno u need to live near beanerz for the dealz... infinity prolly score some good shit...

Ill bet he's practically livin in crack central as we speak.....

la coka nostra vida loca la mota muthafukaz..... U can tell i dont live near any mexicanz

But they aint far away either.

TSA
06-16-2008, 03:02 PM
about the meth thing, i wouldn't do any drug ever
but meth makes you do dope shit, like repaint your house workhard and do you homework, which is exactly what i need

Tony Bandana
06-16-2008, 04:39 PM
but meth makes you do dope shit, like repaint your house workhard and do you homework, which is exactly what i need

that and perhsps a lil Bozak...uh i mean Prozak ONGH

i need meth for homework hahaha

man its called a Sharpe for looseleaf or someshit? ...mad cheap too

ONGH

TSA
06-16-2008, 05:13 PM
idk what your talking about because your creeky aged voice trembling

Tony Bandana
06-16-2008, 06:15 PM
what subject you need help in jigga???.......

Pimpology!!!!

ONGH

man you in redneck school ....what are they teachin you over there, John Wayne Movie Class ..Ric Flairs Greatest Matches type shit.?

hahahaha

TSA ...you should be crunk son,

Deen
06-16-2008, 06:41 PM
I've done coke a few times before, but never bought the stuff myself just someone mite have it and offer it. It's alright as a pick me up, your mind feels like it's travelling at high speed, rubbing a bit on your gums can be OK. But I've only done a few lines, never a whole bag or somethin.

When I started that shit was a couple years ago, a mate suggested the idea of using speed and pills (dude was tryin to get off weed at the time, don't ask how that's supposed to work). Speed never did much for me, all I got from it was realising I was up at 10am and not tired, but I didnt feel hyped up at all.

Pills was alright, was on that for a few months, you feel like in a dream state kind of woozy or hyper when on the dancefloor, but the come down is a mutha fucka the next day.

For real, with drugs you can't go wrong with weed, won't fuck you up as bad as the others can (tho a government report recently said that ectasy was better for you than tobacco, alcohol and cannabis).

But on the really real, you can't go wrong staying sober, get high on life.

(Btw I never slanged, always a customer, closest was ppl offer to buy stuff I had to spare that was only once or twice, only weed. I aint made for the drug game).

tekunique
06-16-2008, 06:43 PM
n00bs...

SHRAP
06-16-2008, 10:29 PM
coke is more or less for lame ass tricks that wish they faggot ass was superman. they get high and think they can fly but the reality is they just diggin themself into a hole no drug is gonna give them the ability to elevate themself out of. i know a lot of broke ass mothafuckas that insist on snortin soft and/or smokin hard and i tell u that cant nobody take them seriously. anybody with any sense know that u cant really fuck with a cokehead cuz they are weak to temptation and in a lot of cases the drug has more control over their mind than their own self.

me ive snorted raw and smoked rocks mixed with weed, what they call juicy round my way. but me bein a logical dude like them vulcans from that old ass star trek, i couldnt never see the draw in it. first u burn your money then u burn your brain and what u got left is just a shell of a human bein, a bitch of a grown person gettin pimpd by some little white rock. fuck that shit, white is for hoes

by the way ecstasy aint better for u than nothing. marijuana is healthier than everything else includin tobacco and alcohol. all that other shit is pure chemicals thatll fuck your body harder than a prison lifer wit a 12inch wang :lmao:

STYLE
06-17-2008, 01:12 AM
"i will be your lollipop, you can lick me anywhere"
-juicy

SKAMPOE
06-17-2008, 02:27 AM
wit them nostrils u need a half a key ov coke for each nostril

http://i28.tinypic.com/25sn72b.jpg

Huggasaurus Sex
06-17-2008, 06:21 AM
very nice drug. do it maybe once or twice a year for special occasions. i'd recommend it to anyone who has self-control and likes to experience all life has to offer, but you really have to know and respect your own limitations. that's all.

:o

full disclosure: firm handshakah's advice is not applicable to those who have ever or who are currently living in low-income areas, public housing, native american reservations, or other residential areas which by a reasonable person might be deemed "the ghetto."

INF
06-17-2008, 10:53 AM
Been a long long time.

Round here you can get 7 grams for 125. Most that use it , sniffin and smokin , they dont really think about that. Buyin a quarter ounce like that for cheap.

Fiends will sit and buy "teeners" all day long. teeners , twenties , what ever. Its all a waste of money to be sniffin. Straight up.

If you wanna try or do some coke , just make sure to buy a good amount for cheap or decent prices and then sell enough of that bag to make ur money back and then do the rest and get high.

Thing is though , its best to just sell this shit. You dont do it when you sell. thats where you fuck up at. Just sell the shit and make hella profit.

some would agree with stepping on or cutting the dope( adding Bullshit that increases the volume for larger profits) but the best way to make a lot of dough is to sell it the way you get it.

If and I mean If you got some fuckin skama(high potent shit) then go ahead and step on it a lil with some vitamin B.

......so much to say about that shit.

Bottom line on the real though - DONT FUCK WITH HARD DRUGS.

coke is more or less for lame ass tricks that wish they faggot ass was superman. they get high and think they can fly but the reality is they just diggin themself into a hole no drug is gonna give them the ability to elevate themself out of. i know a lot of broke ass mothafuckas that insist on snortin soft and/or smokin hard and i tell u that cant nobody take them seriously. anybody with any sense know that u cant really fuck with a cokehead cuz they are weak to temptation and in a lot of cases the drug has more control over their mind than their own self.

me ive snorted raw and smoked rocks mixed with weed, what they call juicy round my way. but me bein a logical dude like them vulcans from that old ass star trek, i couldnt never see the draw in it. first u burn your money then u burn your brain and what u got left is just a shell of a human bein, a bitch of a grown person gettin pimpd by some little white rock. fuck that shit, white is for hoes

by the way ecstasy aint better for u than nothing. marijuana is healthier than everything else includin tobacco and alcohol. all that other shit is pure chemicals thatll fuck your body harder than a prison lifer wit a 12inch wang :lmao:

Shrap/Skale , dude , I'm surprised at you. You came through with real jewels for the first time that I have really ever seen. I'm reppin you for this shit too. You must be getting wiser as you get older. Some of the best shit said in this thread is right here ^

big up doggy

SKAMPOE
06-17-2008, 01:53 PM
Hahahaahhaa Nigga Stfu

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
06-17-2008, 01:58 PM
wit them nostrils u need a half a key ov coke for each nostril

http://i28.tinypic.com/25sn72b.jpg

ROFL..This guy is sonned 100% with this nostril game :cheerlie:

Longbongcilvaringz
06-18-2008, 05:01 AM
Smoking actual tobacco is probably less harmful than weed, long term.

Durag
06-18-2008, 07:25 AM
Used to snort it the whole time, now just at the weekends. Nothing like drinkin a load of cans and having a few lines. It picks you right up. Its a good drug, i love taking it, but its too fuckin expensive to take the whole time

Durag
06-18-2008, 07:27 AM
Fuck it, get some MDMA, the powder stuff, not the crystal and mix it with a line of cocaine and snort that for night along with all your alcohol. Shit has you off the wall, especially if you drink lots of vodka and red bull

Longbongcilvaringz
06-18-2008, 07:42 AM
red bull makes me recoil, as a result of my consumption of it at gigs during 'festival season'.

Durag
06-18-2008, 07:47 AM
Yeah, i dont really drink red bull and vodka too much any more, that mixed with cocaine for a whole night, simply became too much for my overhyed head, and i knew it was time to cut back when i was waking up in cells

Longbongcilvaringz
06-18-2008, 07:57 AM
ha

truth

ive never touched coca due to the the unavailability and unbudgetabilityness of it.

Durag
06-18-2008, 08:19 AM
Coke is flooding the place over here, a lot of people take it. It depends who you know though, as to the quality of shit you get.

The dealer i regulary go to is the biggest in my town, and is well known all over the country, so he gets lots of different people going to him, but id be in the house chating to his fam, waiting for my coke, or weed or whatever, and some students would ring for some coke, and hed get me to help him crush up the aspirin tablets to put into the coke. They still ring back an hour later for more, "Jez, that sctuff was feckin deadly" in a typical country student accent. Its mostly aspirin tablets their snortin. Stupid cunts, it always makes me laugh, when i see them claiming their off their heads.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-18-2008, 08:38 AM
haha

i have no idea what the quality would be like here, but i can imagine it would be fucking terrible for the most part.

maybe another oztrailian can shed some like on it.

Durag
06-18-2008, 09:36 AM
The coke here used to be fuckin muck but its improved a lot in the last 4 years.

Damn, i thought more people would be into drugs here, dunno why i though that, you all seem like a bunch of drug crazed lunatics sometimes........... i dunno, maybe its just me.....

Longbongcilvaringz
06-18-2008, 10:39 AM
A lot of people used to be from memory.

I remember that thread asking what drugs people had used, and more than half of the votes fell in the meth/crack portions.

Maybe all those people have a different set of priorities nowadays (death etc.).

I think sicka moved on from a class drugs to pills and mellowed out.