..my palms are killing me

y?

lol

and my forearms and sides of my back too

..feels good tho..

any one got any tips on hitting the bag

i know some of u know boxing

also any one els have a heavy bag

is nice..cuz when i get made now ill just go and pound on it instead of hitting the walls haha

100pr00f
06-16-2008, 09:20 AM
i got wraps and gloves

the top of my hand dosnt hurt its the bottom muscles like the thumb muscle, palm

my knucks dont hurt..

i need to learn proper forum tho..but dont have time to go out
..you tube has some vids

11th Chamber
06-16-2008, 09:24 AM
yea its gonna take some time to get used to a heavy bag

I had it rough cause the first one I used was at a gym, and it was torn up and taped with duct tape. We werent allowed to used hand wraps so my knuckles would literally get cut up

Origin™
06-16-2008, 09:38 AM
Training on heavy bag is a Core Strength exercise, You'll be working alot more of your body than you would think, go easy for a day or two or have a rest.

congrats on getting a bag tho, great way to relieve stress and stay in shape

100pr00f
06-16-2008, 09:41 AM
yea no doubt

100pr00f
06-16-2008, 10:11 AM
found some nice info if any of u want to read or learn like me

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson111.htm

also might go and get some 14 oz gloves

it will help with speed and power along with more support for ur hand

INF
06-16-2008, 12:25 PM
Dude......punching on that fuckin bag for 30 to 45 min straight and proper like(steady movements) is equal to running the block for a long while. Truth.

When I buy a house , a heavy bag is going in that mf. Maybe in even in my studio room.in the corner or something. Listen to tracks and hit the bag. instead of listen to tracks and hit the bag (weed bag).

100pr00f
06-16-2008, 12:49 PM
thats one reason y i got it..for a cardio work out...i hate running on treadmills

INF
06-16-2008, 12:53 PM
only time I can stand the treadmill is when I'm at a gym. I aint tryin to look like no punk in front of the bitches.

What ever happened to Skamp losing weight? He should just get a fuckin bag and start walking his dog farther than just down the corner. if he still wanna lose weight that is.

100pr00f
06-16-2008, 01:02 PM
lol

SKAMPOE
06-16-2008, 06:57 PM
only time I can stand the treadmill is when I'm at a gym. I aint tryin to look like no punk in front of the bitches.

What ever happened to Skamp losing weight? He should just get a fuckin bag and start walking his dog farther than just down the corner. if he still wanna lose weight that is.
HAHAHAHAHHA

IM STILL TRYNA NA MEEN SHED SUM POUNDS N SHIT, I LIVE IN A THIRD FLOOR SO ITS UP N DOWN ALL DAY, AND IN THE BASEMENT WE HAVE A THREAD MILL, EXERSIZE BIKE, AND SUM OTHEr SHIT!

I BE DOIN THE DAMN THING.

HANZO
06-16-2008, 07:02 PM
i used to train on a punching bag for a good 20 minutes a day. jus really using it as a way of unleashing all my anger. very effective. i never used any type of glove or wrist straps. i should have cause i got a fracture in my wrist. yeah propa fuked up my training.