PDA

View Full Version : sniffi sniffi bongi bongi....this chick makes me crazy.

DanTheMan1
06-17-2008, 04:27 PM
whats good fam?

aight, peep this. right now im running around with this chick from my class which has an boyfriend. well, i dont care at all but the thing is that this dude is fucking her up. she wants to break up alll the time but gets back up with him again. i know this chick use or used to smoke weed, take some pills and snort some speed. i dont feel this bullshit at all but she kinda stopped doing drugs so it was ight for me. now, i was just out with her yesterday and she told me that she likes to sniff heroin too. it all started with her boyfriend which made her using it since shes 14.

this has shoked me very deep and i still cant belive it, i spent mad time with her and i gotta say i like her. its not like i wanna have a real relationship, but girl is a hot mess and i would love to fuck her.

this whole situation with her boyfriend and that heroin takes her mad down, she cant stop doing it cause of him. i feel bad for her and think i gotta help her in any way to get off him and this bullshit H.

so i dont know how to handle it. of course i could go and beat his ass mad down but shit aint helping a lot. if you dont know, these heroin heads are like zombies man. i would have to stab his ass or do something like that. other option is to place a bitch move and get his ass for the cops cause hes on probation.

so what you think? should i get rid off her or do something?

JASPER
06-17-2008, 04:42 PM
Sounds like someone who posts here (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60850)

Johnny Dust
06-17-2008, 04:56 PM
Get rid of her and thank me later.

P-Noid Brown
06-17-2008, 05:41 PM
Well She'll Only Stopp If She Wants To.. If You Gonna Break Her Off... Becareful... Cause Honestly U Dont Know If She's Been Faithful To Her Man Because Addicts Do Crazy Things For Their Addicitons... I Agree Wit Johnny Dust... If You Want It Dat Bad... I Suggest... Bag Up.. Tag It.. And Be Gone... Jus So That You're Safe...

You Dont Wanna Be In The Position Where Ur Drunk And Havin An Awesome Nite And That Shit Swings Ya Way, Then U Bein All Drunk Dumb And Full-a-cum Be Like Alright It's Only A 1 Time Thing..... Cause It Only Takes 1 Time My Dude.... My Father Was An H Addict... So There's No Way To Get Her Away From It , It's Been Sooo Many Years.... If She Stopped Now She Will Go Thru Withdrawls And Personality Disorders..... She Gonna Have To Want To Quit.

Dokuro
06-17-2008, 06:17 PM
wemon who are atracted to such thing usualy has an abusive parent or two in wich case you beast operation for this situation is twocatch another fish untill orhave her see i sicoligest becouse she pobably needs help but what do i knowits way two much baggaige i would have for got about huking up with her long ago im a dumbter baby i dont need the drama but do what you will

JerseyIronman
06-17-2008, 06:27 PM
irondan's secondary

Dokuro
06-17-2008, 06:32 PM
^^ you a little young her to make those statment

iv ben cald many seconds

Ed
Wise
Sharps
and now irondan's

the tuth is im not

but you jersey vary well could be

HANZO
06-17-2008, 06:39 PM
man lets be honest here. you really dnt want some crackwhore to deal with. let it go man. thats a big headache for you to deal with.

SKAMPOE
06-17-2008, 06:53 PM
:'o
co sign:'o

JerseyIronman
06-17-2008, 07:56 PM
^^ you a little young her to make those statment

iv ben cald many seconds

Ed
Wise
Sharps
and now irondan's

the tuth is im not

but you jersey vary well could be
haha i was calling

DanTheMan1

DanTheMan1 grasshopper

Irondan's secondary

http://www.cognacscorner.tv/news/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/perez_hilton_jwm_1228.jpg

TheWolf
06-17-2008, 08:01 PM
whats good fam?

aight, peep this. right now im running around with this chick from my class which has an boyfriend. well, i dont care at all but the thing is that this dude is fucking her up. she wants to break up alll the time but gets back up with him again. i know this chick use or used to smoke weed, take some pills and snort some speed. i dont feel this bullshit at all but she kinda stopped doing drugs so it was ight for me. now, i was just out with her yesterday and she told me that she likes to sniff heroin too. it all started with her boyfriend which made her using it since shes 14.

this has shoked me very deep and i still cant belive it, i spent mad time with her and i gotta say i like her. its not like i wanna have a real relationship, but girl is a hot mess and i would love to fuck her.

this whole situation with her boyfriend and that heroin takes her mad down, she cant stop doing it cause of him. i feel bad for her and think i gotta help her in any way to get off him and this bullshit H.

so i dont know how to handle it. of course i could go and beat his ass mad down but shit aint helping a lot. if you dont know, these heroin heads are like zombies man. i would have to stab his ass or do something like that. other option is to place a bitch move and get his ass for the cops cause hes on probation.

hmmm...

ill leave it to Ghostface to tell you what to do in this situation
MPjzO7C3Qv0

diggy
06-17-2008, 09:04 PM
whats good fam?

Not only does the girl need help, but u do too. Tha fact that u love this heroin-head so much that u consider beating up her boyfriend means u have issues. Get a life. Stop loving heroin-heads, LOSER!!!!

:loser:

SKAMPOE
06-17-2008, 09:07 PM
Holy Shit! Diggy! Are U Back For Another Sonning? Ahahahahaa

Ey Yo

This Dude

He Came Out The Closet Like 4 Times Yo Hahahaha Hes A Real Corp Fag!

Sgt Holly Wood
06-17-2008, 10:27 PM
bogey ass niggas...

CHRONZ
06-17-2008, 10:53 PM
you say the bitch makes you crazy ya sure ya aint in love with her?...
seems like a lot of shit to go thru just for a fuck naah mean..

Max Munch
06-17-2008, 11:02 PM
^Cosign.

Sounds like you care about her in your post. If you do, try and help. If you're just looking for a fuck, I'm sure you can find someone else that would be less stressful.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-18-2008, 01:21 PM
ill be bAck with an answer.

DanTheMan1
06-18-2008, 02:37 PM
Its just like got mad mercy with this girl. I mean i could fuck her with no problem, all i got to do is put some brown shit on the table but that shit aint me even when she said she loves to fuck on heroin haha

Tony Bandana
06-18-2008, 03:24 PM
stick it in her ass...get up ..wipe your dick on her curtain and bounce kid

ONGH!

Romance 101

JerseyIronman
06-18-2008, 07:41 PM
Its just like got mad mercy with this girl. I mean i could fuck her with no problem, all i got to do is put some brown shit on the table but that shit aint me even when she said she loves to fuck on heroin haha

fuck her in the ass then put some brown shit on her FACE

Dirty Sanchez... nahwha'imsayin?

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/nicolebitchie/Junk/dirty_sanchez.jpg

DanTheMan1
06-19-2008, 05:13 PM
Haha true that. Keep it coming.....

Bg_Knocc_Out
06-19-2008, 05:44 PM
Ok it all depends on your outlook on this girl, do you actually care for her? Or you trying to get a quick fuck?

JASPER
06-19-2008, 05:54 PM
In my short time on this planet I learned one thing about girls... if they're mentally instable, just keep fucking the hoe but never catch any feelings for her.

crust
06-19-2008, 07:40 PM
http://www.cognacscorner.tv/news/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/perez_hilton_jwm_1228.jpg

hahahahaha -dead-

DanTheMan1
07-14-2008, 03:59 PM
finally i have fucked her

KERZO
07-14-2008, 04:08 PM
'bout time you lost your virginity son :mexico:

AcidPhosphate69
07-14-2008, 07:27 PM
stick it in her ass...get up ..wipe your dick on her curtain and bounce kid

ONGH!

Romance 101

HAHAHAHAHAHA...that's fuckign truth right there.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-14-2008, 11:50 PM
did u also eat her out,i assure u,once you stick ya toungue in that pussy and swerve it right,that chick will be hooked for life like a magnet on ya testicles

DanTheMan1
07-15-2008, 07:45 PM
no doubt, i love eating that coochie. its time to get over it and fuck some other bitches...she just left for a vacation to greece.

whadup shifter, what would you have done in my position?
a lots of cats are hating on me cause i did it! but i dont give a fuck...

Olive Oil Goombah
07-15-2008, 07:55 PM
DanTheMan1

man, what a concept for a screen name. Points for originality. Somebody rep
him.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-15-2008, 10:03 PM
agreed,dantheman has always been my boy on here,get that pussy son,dont worry about no haters