PDA

View Full Version : Bush Economy War Stories Vol I

pep
06-17-2008, 07:55 PM
Yo family, its yo boy big P, i'm what it is nigguh. Reporting live from the streets and all that. Yo, I been unemployed for 4 months now. My wiz aint had her nails did for like 3 months, no new swank restaurants and night spots for mad long my sunz...shit been real for ya boy, I barely manage to make it to dollar margarita night, but i pulls that off.. Any way, i start a new joint tomorrow on some temporary shit but i gotta travel wild far so u know all that. Stress been so significant for the kid every once and again i pull on a newport long nigguh. Thats right long not short..35 cent cadillac to make yo lungs black cause i had to slow down on the trees in case a piss test popped up. I was supposed to be in miami with the wife by now instead of at labor ready hopin my number get called. I say all that to say the bush economy and soaring unemployment rate is real deal holyfield but I make it thru all that and still get it in like tim off the glass. They wanna repo my v so i had to make a g appear out of thin air and all that.....listening to drama get a nigguh thru it...yeha boy, im out..newports and o 8 (olde e) in 08..1..

TSA
06-17-2008, 08:18 PM
yo man, i heard you. I got family that's fucked in this economy
i haven't recieved income for like 2 months cause i quit my other job without finding a new on. The one i got now is real good on the pay, but it's gas intensive and i have 0 dollars to my name....do the math.
best of luck to you and yours

pep
06-17-2008, 08:42 PM
shit is SOO real right now...money dont own me but at the same time cash rule ya know...jobs IS NOT hiring...if u got a job now hold on to that shit untill u sure u got something else....gas is real....trickle down affect is real cause u know when america catch a slight cold the black community get the flu and shit so its real over here...we get around it and all that but wow...

Tony Bandana
06-17-2008, 08:43 PM
ok for real i laughed when i originally read this cause i get the feeling the kid that made thiz thread is mad young or Tony Yayo lol ONGH!

in all honesty though...too make along story short from what i read above..North America iz gettin raped hard on gas and timez are getting tuff for some...

gotta stay in school if u wanna make $$$ live legal and be happy in your future.

ONGH

if you really want to work ...youll find a job, depends i think if u wanna work or half assin it?

pep
06-17-2008, 08:49 PM
yo kid on some real for real shit anybody that would vote for mcain right now is a dickhead...i dont care if u a racist white man or whatever..the republicans really fucked us up these last 8 bullets...i mean damn..and peace tony i come in peace and all that its funny u laughed cause i laughed when i read that someone who call themselves tony bandana thought I (capatilized 4 emphasis) was young..its all good tho...str8 up the block..

pep
06-17-2008, 08:52 PM
ok for real i laughed when i originally read this cause i get the feeling the kid that made thiz thread is mad young or Tony Yayo lol ONGH!

in all honesty though...too make along story short from what i read above..North America iz gettin raped hard on gas and timez are getting tuff for some...

gotta stay in school if u wanna make $$$ live legal and be happy in your future.

ONGH

if you really want to work ...youll find a job, depends i think if u wanna work or half assin it?
I puts in work kid, u know what my problem is tho, before i moved down south i was doing the street thing so i would hold a job to meet chicks or tax purposes but then when i got bored with it id concentrate on my street chamber...1 im too old for that street shit now and 2 i aint fuckin with this georgia criminal court system and shit....so i gotta adapt to really working and holding down a job beyond when i get bored with it...

Eyetalian
06-17-2008, 08:56 PM
I recommend you start a muffin top emporium. Thats where the real cash,

money is to be made so get your muffin hustle on.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/30/Seinfeld_s8e21.jpg/200px-Seinfeld_s8e21.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
06-17-2008, 09:07 PM
Heres the thing. Times will NEVER be as good as they were during the Post World War II era. People need to realize this. That was a unique combination of events and circumstances.

That being said, I don't want to vote Rebuplican either. I think it IS time for a change. Can Obama do it?? I dunno. I'm not jumping on the bandwagon like he is the next greatest thing since sliced bread.
But its really not about him. As always, its about the party he represents and what they are trying to do.

I like alot of what the Democrats want to do.

Bush was a terrible president. Absolutely will go down as one of the worst ever up there with Ulysses Grant and Hoover/Coolidge.

I like McCain. I liked him 8 years ago when i thought he should have gotten the Republican nomination over Bush. Its too bad, i think he would have done alright, but again, I dont see him winning. Good thing is if he does win, i don't think its a terrible fit.
I think what McCain's plan is that if he DOES win, he is only going to be in for one term, and during that term he is going to straighten out the mess in the desert and in other areas of foreign policy. Thats his priority, and that wouldnt be terrible.

The Dem's wanna rebuild the economy and help the American regain his/her wealth in a nutshell. We need this....badly. But what we don't need is to ignore what we have done in Iraq and whats going on in Iran. Bush has fucked it up, but its not something that can be totally brushed aside. Thats the only problem i have with the Dem's.

Obama seems like a good man, i think he'll be a good president. McCain would be decent too.
At least, for the first time in 8 years, we have two good candidates.

Me personally, i can't ask for anything more than that.

As for War stories.....i got the same as anyone else.

pep
06-17-2008, 09:15 PM
right now i dont even care that obama is black...u just cant front hes like a breath of fresh air..its like when no new cats was in the rap game, every body wanted new dudes to make music..same thing, get that old gaurd out and get the new dudes in.....its just a new way of thinking..

TSA
06-17-2008, 09:20 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=30095&type=sigpic&dateline=1213750920
REAL. SPIT.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-17-2008, 09:20 PM
its similar to when Kennedy got in. Obama maybe a martyr, and that may set off another movement....these things are cyclical you kno. Just like the music game...out with the old, in with the new

HANZO
06-17-2008, 09:25 PM
all world economies are in reccession at the moment. Oil is now $150 a barrel. thats just ridiculous. There are global food shortages, and numerous other shit to make our lives harder.

TheWolf
06-17-2008, 09:26 PM
Petrol has been 2 a litre in some of the garages near me this week!!!

SKAMPOE
06-17-2008, 09:28 PM
Shit Is Real As Fuck, Gas Killin Niggaz,

I Paid 435 For A Gallon Of Milk Today Like Wtf

Gas Is Like 4 22 A Gallon Here! Shit Fuckin Sux

Wtf Happen To Duh Snipers N Shit ,

They Murked Jfk N Ojeda, And This Retard Moron Airhead Fuckin Dummy Bush Is Chokin On Pretzels As We Speak!

Lifes Not Fair, Orgasm Ma Head Wit Da Herbal Essencess

Olive Oil Goombah
06-17-2008, 09:31 PM
yea....its only a matter of time before there is a global revolution against oil usage and we begin using alternatives.

TheWolf
06-17-2008, 09:31 PM
Petrol has been 2 a litre in some of the garages near me this week!!!

By the way that's about........

$18 a gallon.

P-Noid Brown
06-17-2008, 09:44 PM
im wot u fam

SKAMPOE
06-17-2008, 09:50 PM
yea....its only a matter of time before there is a global revolution against oil usage and we begin using alternatives.
YO ! WERD IS BOND WE SHOULD'VE BEEN USING ALTERNATIVE OILS N FUEL, ITS SOOO STUPID THAT WE KNOW HOW MUCH POLLUTION IS OUT THERE N STILL NO ONE DOES SHIT ''gubermatally speakin''..

IMO WE SHOULD ENFORCE AND MAKE MANDOTORY FOR ALL CARS TO GO ''GREEN'' AND THE WHOLE WORLD NA MEEN ENFORCE DAT SHIT!

TSA
06-17-2008, 09:59 PM
America has this sever problem where we're scared to change or scared to admit we were wrong these days and cause of it where the least progressive industrialized country in the world.

our health care is a fucking joke. I can't get checked for ADHD cause if i did and the niggas says "you don't have it" i'll be paying 1000 dollars plus

we won't admit global warming is happening...for what reason idk, probably corporations that don't wanna endure the cost of switching to ethanol and shit

but if we switch to ethanol food prices would be just as high as gas prices

i can see europe japan china and india eventually switching...if i were a 3rd world country i would grow nothing but sugar cane and corn cause that's gonna be bank pretty soon.

SKAMPOE
06-17-2008, 10:04 PM
America has this sever problem where we're scared to change or scared to admit we were wrong these days and cause of it where the least progressive industrialized country in the world.

our health care is a fucking joke. I can't get checked for ADHD cause if i did and the niggas says "you don't have it" i'll be paying 1000 dollars plus

we won't admit global warming is happening...for what reason idk, probably corporations that don't wanna endure the cost of switching to ethanol and shit

but if we switch to ethanol food prices would be just as high as gas prices

i can see europe japan china and india eventually switching...if i were a 3rd world country i would grow nothing but sugar cane and corn cause that's gonna be bank pretty soon.
OH THE HEALTH CARE, DONT HET ME STARTED ON THE HEALTH CARE!

HOW THE FUCK IS A COUNTRY THAT CALLS HAM BACON HAS FREE HEALTH CARE AND NO POLLUTION, AND WE R HERE FUCKED UP IN THE GAME!

TheWolf
06-17-2008, 10:10 PM
I've been to American, and want to return at some point.

I have also have no problem with American people in general.

But the way that America conducts itself regarding major political issues, both globally and nationally is disgusting.

There disreguard for the UN when making descions on Iraq and it's atitude towards Global Warmimg are despicable.

America really needs a change for the better and for the good of it's people, the global community and of course Skampoe, I hope the new govermont provides it.

TSA
06-17-2008, 10:11 PM
LOl at skampoe true

i was in a fight and got a charlie horse in my jaw, but i didn't know what it was cause i couldn't open my mouth, then, like a dumbass, i went to the hospital to ask what it was, i didn't want any service, i just wanted to ask someone that would know.

before you know it this whore had me in an assless gown with polka dots getting X-rayed on a wheel chair

the whole time i was like LOL i don't need all this shit ahahahah
then the faggots charged me for every second of it, like 715, for NOTHING.
i'm yet to pay this day cause fuck that shit!

and everything in this country works by scam. you HAVE to cheat in everything and the ppl that don't cheat stay poor. bribes, credit cards, fucked up tax bullshit, insurance you name it

they say nigeria is 'corrupt', nah, they're jsut fuckin real about it, they're not gonna be all underhanded and seeky about their scumminess, the cop will flat out say "give me money" and you give him money, but hows that worst then fucking charging a kid in highschool 700 dollars for asking you a question

EAT A DICK!

TSA
06-17-2008, 10:15 PM
America is still isolationist, that's how we've been and that's probably how it will be. we're still blocking out the rest of the world, just not militarily, even at that we're scared of the rest of the world, not involved in it. most americans geniunely believe this is the only country in the world.

did ya'll hear about the Dubai company trying to invest in america and got chased the fuck out?

the only country purposely not trying to get foreign investment in the world? cause they're arabs?!
fucking IDIOTS. this country is truely a land of the idiots, which is what makes it dope, but still, damn, when it gets in the way of you making money i can't respect that.

i got to any country, the knowledge the average citizen has on the other countries of the world is amazing. europeans i've talked to are in airports so maybe they would know more cause they travel but village kids in nigeria that don't have shit will tell you a lot more about singapore then the average american that doesn't even know that shit exists.

Visionz
06-17-2008, 11:53 PM
TOCHIGI, Japan , June 16, 2008– American Honda Motor Co., Inc., announced five of the first customers for its advanced new FCX Clarity hydrogen fuel cell-powered vehicle and also provided details of the world’s first fuel cell vehicle dealership network in the United States. The announcements were made during a ceremony for the start of FCX Clarity production at the world’s first dedicated fuel cell vehicle manufacturing facility in Japan. ......................http://world.honda.com/news/2008/4080616First-FCX-Clarity/
ethanol is bullshit, it delivers less power so you fuel up more often and it still produces harmful exhaust

hydrogen and water for exhaust is the future but american car companies aren't the ones pusing the envelope,

With the way that shit is going everyone's gotta have a hustle in 08, and ain't everyone of them illegal, the internet is changing the way business is being conducted, if you know how to manage it to your benefit there's money to be made

Tony Bandana
06-18-2008, 12:21 AM
one thing about Canada i must admit is Great is our health care system, i mean if your sick you swipe a your Health Card.

how does it go in the States if your sick and your not finacially well off?

how does that process work in general? you get billed by a Hospital?

TSA
06-18-2008, 12:49 AM
you drink some hot soup and rough it out.

ppl avoid the hospital cause the pain of paying it off is gonna be worst then the actual ailment or injury.

if you get rushed to the ER you have to fill out paper work, even if your bleeding to death lol

you also have to wait in line in a lot of hospitials in cities and shit

even if your bleeding to death

i mean, there's insurance and shit but that's another scam worth mentioning, and most ppl aren't insured cause going to the hospital isn't and everyday thing and they' can't afford it.

Tony Bandana
06-18-2008, 12:59 AM
what the fuck ..so the shit that i see in the movies sometimes iz somewhat accurate.? PaperWork ???

thatz unheard of here ..thatz really really fucked up to me man huh? intresting..i assume we get taxed harder here but some of that goes to health care for the country. which iznt that bad i guess if you need a fuckin dr asap

SKAMPOE
06-18-2008, 01:00 AM
Werd, We Just Hope That Whut Ever It Is We Got As Far As An Ailment Is Treatable Over The Counter N If Its Not Then U Hit Like Dog Shit

Tony Bandana
06-18-2008, 01:02 AM
ok let me just ask this and play this scenario ..

your out on a sat night...you go to a the corner store to buy smokes and theres a hold up and you tried to prevent a shooting or helped someone and got shot by accident and 911 is called and you go to Emergency.

????

TSA
06-18-2008, 01:13 AM
what the fuck ..so the shit that i see in the movies sometimes iz somewhat accurate.? PaperWork ???

thatz unheard of here ..thatz really really fucked up to me man huh? intresting..i assume we get taxed harder here but some of that goes to health care for the country. which iznt that bad i guess if you need a fuckin dr asap

they let some ppl die when they can't pay for it, homeless and so forth.
it's been documented

but the thing is the culture here is anti government involvement and anti tax.

increasing taxes is ether to the average american. It's the same do it yourself attitude the built us that's gonna break us, but yeah, ppl are way too anti tax here, which is the problem. places like france and norway get taxed of their ass but actually have more money to spend because they don't blow it all paying bills the government can cover for them, so the money left over is for food and fun.

Visionz
06-18-2008, 01:18 AM
I had the Cold from Hell for like 3 straights month in the beginning of the year, figure I might've had bronchitas or some shit but I wouldn't know cuz fuck paying for the doctor with no insurance + the fact that alot of doctors know fuckall about what's wrong with you in the first place. Can't see paying money for a dunce's opinion