View Full Version : Old People

LORD NOSE
06-18-2008, 03:12 AM
.......making people late for work since the beginning of time

Longbongcilvaringz
06-18-2008, 05:09 AM
yes.

i agree

sometimes old people can be rather irritating (and irritable, ho ho ho)

but enough with the tomfoolery

dont we all sometimes make other people late for work?

arent we all at times guilty of making someone late for work

maybe the problem is not old people, but all people!

thanks for the thought provoking thread sunny

ill be considering this over the next few days

maybe we can have a deeper build about it then

INF
06-18-2008, 11:27 AM
Respect the Elderly. You'll be there one day perhaps.

Durag
06-18-2008, 11:30 AM
fucking idiots stands 20 minuttes fumbling with the lowest coinvalues trying to pay for their oldpeople cookies in the line off every store.

Haha, yeah it is fuckin annoying.

Old people shoudnt be allowed to drive either. Damn youd think with only having a few years left them fuckers would drive FASTER so they could make the most of the time they've left??!!

INF
06-18-2008, 11:34 AM
once you get a certain age then ,yes , ur drivers license should get suspended but besides that.....

LEAVE OLD PPL ALONE!!!!!!!

http://www.podcastingnews.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg

dezmond
06-18-2008, 11:50 AM
Old foreigners are the worst...........

Prolifical ENG
06-18-2008, 12:20 PM
Old people are great!

*eating girlfriend's foreign Italian grandmother's fresh pasta*

LORD NOSE
06-18-2008, 01:24 PM
they are scared of everything and think that everyone is on crack

if you go out and do your laundry, they think you are going to go sell your clothes for some crack

and they go tell their neighbors that they seen you selling your clothes for some crack

making people late for work, them and fat people, making people late for work - fat people old people and fat old people

SKAMPOE
06-18-2008, 01:32 PM
fuck u^

old peaple get on my nervs, specially when its a chink old fucker driving in front of me! and wtf is it with all old people? is there like a law that states '' as soon as ur testies drop, u dont have to signal turns when u drive''?!! god damn!

LORD NOSE
06-18-2008, 01:39 PM
fuck u^

fat people - making people late for work since mcdonalds

them grits and eggs movahphukas need to wobble out of the way a little faster - and an old fat fuck ?

forget about it

Prolifical ENG
06-18-2008, 02:22 PM
they are scared of everything and think that everyone is on crack

if you go out and do your laundry, they think you are going to go sell your clothes for some crack

and they go tell their neighbors that they seen you selling your clothes for some crack

making people late for work, them and fat people, making people late for work - fat people old people and fat old people

Actually thats very true. Last year this old woman that lives in my brothers neighborhood called the cops on him. He was walking with his family down the street and then was doing some horseplay with his kids and heard one of his kids say "Daddy stop that"...then said he was an abusive father.

The cop said he has 20 years experience and kept telling my brother's wife that shes in an abusive relationship and she can get help....to a point she started getting upset since the cop wouldn't leave her alone. :frusty:

Crazy old people....looking out their windows not minding their own fucking business.....they have no business anyway.

LORD NOSE
06-18-2008, 04:29 PM
Actually thats very true. Last year this old woman that lives in my brothers neighborhood called the cops on him. He was walking with his family down the street and then was doing some horseplay with his kids and heard one of his kids say "Daddy stop that"...then said he was an abusive father.

The cop said he has 20 years experience and kept telling my brother's wife that shes in an abusive relationship and she can get help....to a point she started getting upset since the cop wouldn't leave her alone. :frusty:

Crazy old people....looking out their windows not minding their own fucking business.....they have no business anyway.

thats cause they be watching all that dam news -

"....someone got shot,someone blew up a building,someone was found smoking crack in the laundry room, etc....."

they are a pain in the ass with them old ass beliefs -

on another note

how come its ok to generalize when we are talking about old people ?

JASPER
06-18-2008, 04:38 PM
Old people give good head.

SKAMPOE
06-18-2008, 04:38 PM
fat people - making people late for work since mcdonalds

them grits and eggs movahphukas need to wobble out of the way a little faster - and an old fat fuck ?

forget about it
how bout all ya skinny mu fuckaz witcha energy drink breath always rushin n shit makein all of us seem late wtf up wit dat shit!

JASPER
06-18-2008, 04:43 PM
I could help you lose weight Skampoe. As a matter of fact, I helped my mom lose 16 pounds.

HANZO
06-18-2008, 04:51 PM
old ppl always seem to get in my way when im trying to get somewhere fast. espeicially when i gotta change trains when going to uni. theres always an old person slowing me down.

RIINě
06-18-2008, 05:08 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Culrs038rc&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Culrs038rc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LORD NOSE
06-18-2008, 05:09 PM
how bout all ya skinny mu fuckaz witcha energy drink breath always rushin n shit makein all of us seem late wtf up wit dat shit!

fuck skinny niggas too - but them skinny niggas is better than them fat niggas lol - niggas be smelling like 500 gallons of boiled sweat and franks - breathing all hard and shit - can't even understand what them boloney lip bastards is saying - i just tell them....." look, i ain't got no food" and i keeps it movin

LORD NOSE
06-18-2008, 05:11 PM
[youtube]name="movie"

English movaphuka ENGLISH !

RIINě
06-18-2008, 05:16 PM
^^oh sorry i forgot ya speakin english on this site

Prolifical ENG
06-18-2008, 05:24 PM
on another note

IDK, I thought its about just the crazy ones that generalize themselves all the time. My first post was a good thing about old people.

LORD NOSE
06-18-2008, 06:40 PM
IDK, I thought its about just the crazy ones that generalize themselves all the time. My first post was a good thing about old people.

lol

PRO ENG - always balanced

but in both post you claim "old people are......"

you didn't say, "some old people are......."

you generalized in both post - good stuff though

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-18-2008, 06:45 PM
i like old people, they're usually nice to me. i just hate the grumpy ones.

LORD NOSE
06-18-2008, 06:53 PM
ols people are good to talk to - you hear the illest stories and learn all about yourself from them - but they need to not go outside -

its like when you piss on a line of ants - it fucks up the flow

young people should serve old people - go to the store for them, pick up medicine and pay their bills for them - take them to the park (in a got dam car not on public transportation) - etc..... -

Max Munch
06-18-2008, 07:00 PM

Lol, so true.

Maybe because all old people are in fact the same... brittle, senile, balding geezers who can't drive.
You can have 5 people from different parts of the world. As babies, they're all different. As teens and even adults, they all look different. But you wait until they all hit 100, and it's almost guaranteed you won't be able to tell one mindless, shriveled prune from the next.

JASPER
06-18-2008, 07:03 PM
I hate teenagers more than old people for the simple fact that I have never seen an emo grampa.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-18-2008, 07:04 PM
young people should serve old people - go to the store for them, pick up medicine and pay their bills for them - take them to the park (in a got dam car not on public transportation) - etc..... -

true, but the old people do need to do at least a little exercise otherwise they'll become too fat/frail and that will take it's toll on their arthritis and then they'll be bed bound and won't be able to wash themselves or go to use the toilet and wipe their own asses.

how many young people do you know actually spend their time helping old people on a regular basis?

LORD NOSE
06-18-2008, 07:25 PM
true, but the old people do need to do at least a little exercise otherwise they'll become too fat/frail and that will take it's toll on their arthritis and then they'll be bed bound and won't be able to wash themselves or go to use the toilet and wipe their own asses.

how many young people do you know actually spend their time helping old people on a regular basis?

thats why i mentioned that we should take them to the park - have them out there doing jumping jacks and cartwheels, some kick boxing moves to public enemy songs and stuff - gonna have to wash their asses anyway whether they get exercise or not because........ - clean their houses too - surface cleaning - you know what i mean

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-18-2008, 07:29 PM
take them to the park (in a got dam car not on public transportation) - etc..... -

it's getting too expensive to run cars these days and using public transport is better for the environment.

LORD NOSE
06-18-2008, 07:42 PM
it's getting too expensive to run cars these days and using public transport is better for the environment.

its not better for the environment to have old people on public transportation

get you a mini van - put the babies in the back and the old peoples in the front and play some kool keith for them - old people like to listen to kool keith

TheWolf
06-18-2008, 07:46 PM
Is this thread a subliminal diss at STYLE?

If so, I think we should lay off him for a while.

RIINě
06-18-2008, 07:47 PM
old people can be so boring, you know whats more boring than old people?

TALKING ABOUT old people

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-18-2008, 07:48 PM
its not better for the environment to have old people on public transportation

get you a mini van - put the babies in the back and the old peoples in the front and play some kool keith for them - old people like to listen to kool keith

but it costs more to buy a mini van and it also costs more to run it.

LORD NOSE
06-18-2008, 08:00 PM
but it costs more to buy a mini van and it also costs more to run it.

how do you know this ?

LORD NOSE
06-18-2008, 08:02 PM
old people can be so boring, you know whats more boring than old people?

TALKING ABOUT old people

would talking about gay old people be a better adventure for you ?

2 gay old ladies licking the wrinkled tity adventure

RIINě
06-18-2008, 08:06 PM
^^hahahahah honestly YES IT WOULD, (no ghey)

LORD NOSE
06-18-2008, 10:13 PM
Is this thread a subliminal diss at STYLE?

If so, I think we should lay off him for a while.

what the fuck is wrong with yall ?

SKAMPOE
06-18-2008, 11:27 PM
thats why i mentioned that we should take them to the park - have them out there doing jumping jacks and cartwheels, some kick boxing moves to public enemy songs and stuff - gonna have to wash their asses anyway whether they get exercise or not because........ - clean their houses too - surface cleaning - you know what i mean

ur lisence plate in ur hondaa

http://www.bloodchocolate.com/pics/169779d3852b32ce8b1a1724dbf5217d.jpg (http://www.bloodchocolate.com/pics/169779d3852b32ce8b1a1724dbf5217d.jpg)

u fagster

LORD NOSE
06-19-2008, 12:49 AM
ur lisence plate in ur hondaa

u fagster

i do love anal
me and my foot loves anal
i like to kick my foot up 430 pound anus
yellow 430 pound anus

LORD NOSE
06-19-2008, 12:56 AM
just came back from pathmark and shit

there was an old man about 70 something in front of me
but this was no ordinary old man - this "cat" had his money in his hand.
had his mind made up, and didn't block traffic -

the difference i notice between this old man and them other old niggas is that instead of having a basket full of pork shoulders,white bread,beer, he had, fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, water, and juice. You can tell that this man ate right - True Story - all old people ain't the same - its just yall swine eatin greasy movahphukas that need to be slapped in the back of the head -

so i have to eat my words - Some Old People, Making people late for work since the beginning of time

CHRONZ
06-19-2008, 01:15 AM
pork > everything else !! lmao
on the real tho, i dont like how they think they can cut in line cuz they are "the backbone of or world bla bla bla.." how they think they can get my seat cuz they are old.. i dont give a fuck, my back hurts too.. i dont shove' no kids outta place just for my own comfortable ass to sit down

The Void
06-19-2008, 02:34 AM
Cartman: So our only solution is to cut off their life force.

Kyle: We can't fight them, Cartman.

Cartman: No. But we can sneak into town and shut down their food supply. [runs his finger along the map to its destination] Here.

Kyle:[skeptical] Country Kitchen Buffet?

Cartman: Yeah. You take out Country Kitchen Buffet, and old people won't know what to do.

Kyle: That's a retarded idea, Cartman!

Cartman: Is it? Two years ago they closed the Country Kitchen Buffet in Steamboat Springs. And all the old people died of starvation in less than a week.

Stan: Yeah, I remember hearing about that.

Kyle: Ech, even if it could work, how would we go about shutting it down?

Cartman: I think I have a plan, though we'll have to do it tonight. [details of his plan unfold to the viewer as he talks] We'll start by sneaking into town, cleverly disguised as black people. [they appear from the sides of buildings dressed in black and then gather in front of one of them] At 5:45 Kenny and Kyle split off and set a diversion on the east end of town. [they head for a train at the South Park Train Station and climb into a caboose. Kenny pulls on the horn] Meanwhile, Stan and I sneak into the Mayor's office [the elderly guards sleep standing up and fail to take notice of any sound] and steal some of the explosives the old people have stashed. Nine o'clock: we rendezvous at the Country Kitchen Buffet, where we strap the explosives and the timer to Kyle's chest. We say our triple goodbye to Kyle, and them we send him inside. [Cartman does all the strapping, and he brings out a remote-control trigger as Kyle approaches the restaurant's front door. He presses the button and the buffet blows up. Kyle's charred hat drops back in front of the boys. The boys cheer]

http://stephenslighthouse.sirsi.com/archives/South%20Park.png

dezmond
06-19-2008, 10:55 AM

Yeah all good in theory,

but you know most of the young people at the front of that Que would be the crack smokin fucks waiting for the first opportunity to rob them.........

VZA
06-19-2008, 10:57 AM
Fucking hell. Just today I was stuck behind 3 old women at the post office.

The woman at the desk(who was also very old), was like "OK that'll be 78 pence please", and this woman starts fishing through a purse of 5ps and pennies and shit. This happened 3 times.

Prolifical ENG
06-19-2008, 03:31 PM
Yeah Sunny I seen that today too. Many old people go to the store and buy the freshest thing they can get. it doesnt matter what it is....if they see the grocer putting out something interesting and fresh they will wait till they finish and start picking away.

When it comes to grocery shopping and an old person retired, many old people have patience with their grocery shopping weekday mornings. Then comes the tired and hungry people that just finished working 10 hours in the office rushing about to get all their stuff and get home and make dinner.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-19-2008, 05:43 PM
i know old folks like to do what they need to do in the day time because they're vulnerable to being robbed and such when the kids finish school for the day and when it's dark out. but i just wish they'd avoid travelling on public transport during the rush hours.

Guarded By Martyrs
06-19-2008, 09:43 PM

Words of wisdom from Skampoe^

SKAMPOE
06-19-2008, 09:57 PM
hahhahahahahahaa

its funny cuz sum times when im in the mall,
i go into abercrombie n fintch or whut ever its called
and start rummaging thru all the clothes and un folding them and making a mess n shit ahshahahahahahahhahahah
and all the lil skinny tranny lookin wigger white boys that werk there are all confused and scared to come up to me and ask to help me or tell me nuffin they have there will ever fit me hahahahahahahahaha stupid dummys

Guarded By Martyrs
06-19-2008, 09:58 PM
Hahahahaha

SKAMPOE
06-19-2008, 10:11 PM
nigga i'll walk up 2 u n straight up snuff u, then liff up duh belly n put it in ya moufff like akynelly.

SKAMPOE
06-19-2008, 10:13 PM
nigga i'll walk up 2 u n straight up snuff u, then liff up duh belly n put it in ya moufff like akynelly.
no homo lol lol lol

SKAMPOE
06-19-2008, 10:15 PM
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak

Longbongcilvaringz
06-20-2008, 12:15 AM
im like the only person in this thread who didnt generalise about old people.

humility.