PDA

View Full Version : getting a tatto (problem)

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-19-2008, 12:35 AM
I wanna get a tattoo saying "death before dishonor, never betray for dollars, Get stacks for rainy days, and stay away from cowards" .

(cormega)

BUt i dont know where to put it , Cause im hairy all over , I got thick chest hair and everywhere else i have light body hair .

So i was thinking , that if they should scar my back (no ink) saying "death before dishonor" .....

but i need to see some pics off scarring tattos , anybody got any good pics???

what do u guys recommend .

http://www.news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/10.19/photos/12-tattoo4-450.jpg
http://www.ectomo.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/selfactualizedscar.jpg

CHRONZ
06-19-2008, 12:37 AM
i recommend you go after tattoo's.. and just shave of the furry ass hair !!

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-19-2008, 12:48 AM
i dont want people to see it , Thats why i dont want that black ink .

its for me ,

i need to get a scar ,

CHRONZ
06-19-2008, 12:53 AM
theres special ink for that if ya dont want people too see it.
shit that will light up in U.V. lights and shit naah mean...
now a big fuckin scar IS gonna get sum attention, and maybe not positive attention...
anyway who gives a fuck what other peepz think bout ur tattoo cuz it should represent or mean sumthin special to yoself. remember its permenent either way ya do it.

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-19-2008, 01:03 AM
theres special ink for that if ya dont want people too see it.
shit that will light up in U.V. lights and shit naah mean...
now a big fuckin scar IS gonna get sum attention, and maybe not positive attention...
anyway who gives a fuck what other peepz think bout ur tattoo cuz it should represent or mean sumthin special to yoself. remember its permenent either way ya do it.

i meant it that im not getting the tattoo to show off, or make my body look better,

"death before dishonor" are very very very strong words , thats why i feel that they should be scarred, plus i need to feel that pain ,

If i was getting a butterfly tattoo i would get it with some colorfoul ink , but now we are talking about some strong words, those words need to be scarred .

u feel me?

CHRONZ
06-19-2008, 01:08 AM
aight i understand what ya mean, and if shit is as ya say it, then go for the scarrin'
they ARE very strong words, and thats why ya needa put sum thought behind it.. it seems tho you already have so homie go for it, i feel ya!

SKAMPOE
06-19-2008, 02:04 AM

its for me ,

i need to get a scar ,
dat sounds like sum emo wanting to cut ur self type shit!

Visionz
06-19-2008, 02:07 AM
seems like they'd look real fucked up in about 4-6 years tops

CHRONZ
06-19-2008, 02:10 AM
dude gotta think bout healing process of the flesh too..
cuz when u get scared ya flesh might no heal properly and then shit is real fucked up !

Visionz
06-19-2008, 02:18 AM
right, I'd just stick to the ink, I'm thinking about what I want for a piece still, probably gonna get a whole sleeve done when I do get one

NIGHT MAYOR
06-19-2008, 02:18 AM
you could get your tattoo in white ink. (if your white)

NIGHT MAYOR
06-19-2008, 02:20 AM
right, I'd just stick to the ink, I'm thinking about what I want for a piece still, probably gonna get a whole sleeve done when I do get one

good luck with that, take ages, maybe longer than a whole back tatt, the skin on areas of arms can take ages. depending on how fatt or tone your arm is,

CHRONZ
06-19-2008, 02:20 AM
Word full sleeves are hella ill mang, but im gonna get my shit done piece by piece ! you got any thoughts on what ya might look for homez?

SKAMPOE
06-19-2008, 02:24 AM
i got a hlaf sleeve, im tryna fill it up, iwas thinkin of having the graffix section homies make sum up for me and i'd get it done!

Visionz
06-19-2008, 02:26 AM
Word full sleeves are hella ill mang, but im gonna get my shit done piece by piece ! you got any thoughts on what ya might look for homez?

I'm thinking about something underwater centered around an octupus wrapping around a good chunk of my arm, the cool thing is my brother's a tattoo artist so its someone I know I can trust

here's his site

www.davidparkerart.com

NIGHT MAYOR
06-19-2008, 02:28 AM
there are some awesome artists in the states, specialy LA.

CHRONZ
06-19-2008, 02:40 AM
i got a hlaf sleeve, im tryna fill it up, iwas thinkin of having the graffix section homies make sum up for me and i'd get it done! hahaha yeah that could be ill but when it comes to ink i prefer homies i can trust ! im sure shit is ill and all that but its all bout what it means to one self nahh mean..

I'm thinking about something underwater centered around an octupus wrapping around a good chunk of my arm, the cool thing is my brother's a tattoo artist so its someone I know I can trust

here's his site

www.davidparkerart.com (http://www.davidparkerart.com)
Sound real dope mang, water can be made real ill, with blue/green kinda colors and shit, upper or lower arm ?... yo i checked that site out, his work looks hella good, i could def trust that kinda work !
i got this graffiti made like 1 month ago, and im still wondering what to piece together with it,.

there are some awesome artists in the states, specialy LA.
i think there dope artist worldwide, i dont always go to shops, i knew this one dude bout same age as my pops, that lived next door from me, he would do it cheap and he was down at any time of the day, i didnt even need to place an "order".... he could draw like a mofo !! shit fucked up tho cuz i fucked his norwegian daughter ! NO SHIT !! :=)

NIGHT MAYOR
06-19-2008, 02:46 AM
hahaha, people i respect are people like paul booth & mr cartoon

Visionz
06-19-2008, 02:58 AM
Sound real dope mang, water can be made real ill, with blue/green kinda colors and shit, upper or lower arm ?... yo i checked that site out, his work looks hella good, i could def trust that kinda work !
i got this graffiti made like 1 month ago, and im still wondering what to piece together with it,.do the upper arm, unless I make it rich then I'll probably get absolutely covered :lmao: got any pics of your work? maybe a skyline or something idk, I'd have to see it

hahaha, people i respect are people like paul booth & mr cartoon
Mr. Cartoon is dope, my brother's young (24) so there's still plenty of time to get his name out there like that, he doesn't quite have a style that's all his own yet quite like that but I think he's headed that way

http://www.vimby.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/recent1.jpg
no doubt though^ that shit is ill

CHRONZ
06-19-2008, 03:27 AM
do the upper arm, unless I make it rich then I'll probably get absolutely covered :lmao: got any pics of your work? maybe a skyline or something idk, I'd have to see it

Mr. Cartoon is dope, my brother's young (24) so there's still plenty of time to get his name out there like that, he doesn't quite have a style that's all his own yet quite like that but I think he's headed that way

http://www.vimby.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/recent1.jpg
no doubt though^ that shit is ill
haha yea cash is always the issue, but i think i got sum pics of the shit back home, i'll look into it when i bounce from this place im at now, tho the quality might now be the finest.

shit 24?.. man he gots lots of time left mang, dude got talent and shit will only get better no doubt ! for how long has he been doin his thing ?

DAAAAAMN that shit is ill, i like black/white/grey ink bout im down with colors too. just so goddamn hard to figure out what colors to use, i dont wanna sit afterwards and regret shit naah mean..

NIGHT MAYOR
06-19-2008, 03:42 AM
anyone seen mr cartoons cat ? its almost covered in tatts - cant find the pic - maybe its on his myspace.

CHRONZ
06-19-2008, 03:42 AM
hahahahahahaha for real mang?

NIGHT MAYOR
06-19-2008, 03:47 AM
yeah man, my mates bro showed me a printed out version, i'll have to find it now

its one of those hairless ugly fucks.

Visionz
06-19-2008, 03:53 AM
how the fuck did it get the cat to not move, must 've had him doped up on morphine or some shit

and yo' Chronz he's been doing actual tats for about two-three years now, did another year or two as an apprentice

NIGHT MAYOR
06-19-2008, 03:54 AM
errrrrrhhhh clip a cats nails and they aint shit, prolly got some of his esse's to hold it down - hahah

CHRONZ
06-19-2008, 04:03 AM
@ Fredy, hahahaha i need to see that cat hahahaa!... never seen a inked up cat now that sum shit !!!

@ Unseen, so hes got a few years on his back, thats good man seems he the dude that learns quick ?

SKAMPOE
06-19-2008, 04:06 AM
amy james

kat von d

chris garver

my fav artist

and
tattoo tito, my nephew, da one that inks me up!

Visionz
06-19-2008, 04:13 AM
real quick, he's been drawing forever so he pretty much took to tattoos like a fish to water

CHRONZ
06-19-2008, 04:21 AM
natural talent ! now thats sum shit.. ill be lookin more up on his artwork no doubt

NIGHT MAYOR
06-19-2008, 04:30 AM
amy james

kat von d

chris garver

my fav artist

and
tattoo tito, my nephew, da one that inks me up!

Kat is pretty average i reckon, good at potraits thats about it.

NIGHT MAYOR
06-19-2008, 04:57 AM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/tattoocat.jpg
there it is, i have seen a better picture but that one was hard enough to find

http://www.myspace.com/aceswildtattoo
thats my mates family owned tattoo shop on the goldy.

my favourite aussie tattooist is Tony Ranger. done work on my arms.

CHRONZ
06-19-2008, 03:50 PM
big ups on the find homie !
hahaha that cat is hella ill hahaha...

Yo UNSEEN, you got msn homie?.. cant upload the pic cuz of sum strange shit ...
Holla back !

Visionz
06-20-2008, 01:56 AM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/tattoocat.jpg
there it is, i have seen a better picture but that one was hard enough to find

http://www.myspace.com/aceswildtattoo
thats my mates family owned tattoo shop on the goldy.

my favourite aussie tattooist is Tony Ranger. done work on my arms.
ahahah, that cat fuckin rocks

@ Chronz, that MSN shit wouldn't install on my computer, stuck on some viscious loop shit

CHRONZ
06-20-2008, 02:26 AM
@ Chronz, that MSN shit wouldn't install on my computer, stuck on some viscious loop shit
Damn shit fucks up hahaha, yo i'll try and find another way mang.
peace

JerseyIronman
06-20-2008, 02:34 AM
dat sounds like sum emo wanting to cut ur self type shit!

nah thats some rugged shit

emos are too worried about whether their pants are tight fitting enough

KaramelSundae
06-20-2008, 01:42 PM
dude gotta think bout healing process of the flesh too..
cuz when u get scared ya flesh might no heal properly and then shit is real fucked up !

^ he's right. Stick with ink because it might keloid over and that won't be a good look for you...

http://www.findhealer.com/glossary/images/keloids.jpg

KaramelSundae
06-20-2008, 01:47 PM
i think there dope artist worldwide, i dont always go to shops, i knew this one dude bout same age as my pops, that lived next door from me, he would do it cheap and he was down at any time of the day, i didnt even need to place an "order".... he could draw like a mofo !! shit fucked up tho cuz i fucked his norwegian daughter ! NO SHIT !! :=)

just remember tattoos are forever and you want them to look tight. don't just get it done cuz you can get it for a cheap price...if he's legit and can do a good job and can hook you up, thats a different story.

Edgar Erebus
06-20-2008, 01:55 PM
BUt i dont know where to put it , Cause im hairy all over , I got thick chest hair and everywhere else i have light body hair .

HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

OH SHIT

The whole internet hasn't got a pic that'd suit ya

Thick chest hair, hairy all over, BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I bet your 2.5 inch dick can't even be seen thru that bear shit

Yo, fuck Topic #1, you win the prize for ugliest motherfucker on the board straight away

CHRONZ
06-20-2008, 03:46 PM
^ he's right. Stick with ink because it might keloid over and that won't be a good look for you...

http://www.findhealer.com/glossary/images/keloids.jpg

just remember tattoos are forever and you want them to look tight. don't just get it done cuz you can get it for a cheap price...if he's legit and can do a good job and can hook you up, thats a different story.
Yeah i know homie, i got 6 tattoos by now, but i aint done yet.. i always check out what they have done before i let em ink me.. but this dude could def do his shit.. he made 3 of mine.. incl my "W"..
good lookin tho !
peace

CHRONZ
06-20-2008, 04:48 PM
Yo Unseen i think i got shit workin' now...
as you can see shit is only halfway done... need sum colors and need to add sum other stuff too.
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n145/Chronzlikeherbs/DSC00040.jpg

KaramelSundae
06-20-2008, 05:32 PM
Chronz what kind of tattoos do you have?

CHRONZ
06-20-2008, 05:39 PM
what kind? depends what ya mean!
i have the kind of tat's that means sumthin special to me..like the graff above, but if you be thinkin bout styles`? i would call it my own.. the pic above is my right arm, on my left arm, i have "Redemption" writtin down my left arm.. i got a tat's on my Throat/neck dunno what to call it.. but its 2 dices and written gambler under it' its dedicated to the life me and my pops had.. times have been ruff but we made it thru..i dont fuck with tribal or any of that shit..
and then i got my "W", cuz that musik changed my life in so many ways.
they all are very special too me.. and thats all that matters really.
peace

KaramelSundae
06-20-2008, 06:46 PM
i have the kind of tat's that means sumthin special to me..like the graff above, but if you be thinkin bout styles`? i would call it my own.. the pic above is my right arm, on my left arm, i have "Redemption" writtin down my left arm.. i got a tat's on my Throat/neck dunno what to call it.. but its 2 dices and written gambler under it' its dedicated to the life me and my pops had.. times have been ruff but we made it thru..i dont fuck with tribal or any of that shit..
peace

Well I meant style-wise like old school tatts (like sailor looking ones) , new school (like ur forearm), tribal etc...but I also meant what do have...post a pic of ur W one

CHRONZ
06-20-2008, 07:02 PM
Well I meant style-wise like old school tatts (like sailor looking ones) , new school (like ur forearm), tribal etc...but I also meant what do have...post a pic of ur W one
a bit of each i think hahaha... i might post my "W" up but it aint gonna be tonight.. gotta get hold of a camera too, ive posted it a long time ago tho.. years to be exact. just keep checkin and i might drop it sum time.

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-20-2008, 07:02 PM
HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

OH SHIT

The whole internet hasn't got a pic that'd suit ya

Thick chest hair, hairy all over, BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I bet your 2.5 inch dick can't even be seen thru that bear shit

Yo, fuck Topic #1, you win the prize for ugliest motherfucker on the board straight away

such a god damn shame thats why 1 out of 3 guys is gay , damn now chest hair is funny? thats pathetic, im proud of my shit, shows that im a fuken man...

damn this world is pathetic. too manny off u mtv looking mother fukers

1 out of 3 guys is gay , REAL TALK

Edgar Erebus
06-20-2008, 07:12 PM
such a god damn shame thats why 1 out of 3 guys is gay , damn now chest hair is funny? thats pathetic, im proud of my shit, shows that im a fuken man...

damn this world is pathetic. too manny off u mtv looking mother fukers

1 out of 3 guys is gay , REAL TALK

It's just that you gave the most grossed-out and hilarious description of yours 'til now.

An image of a short hairy half-ape with small penis just popped in my mind and I couldn't stop laughing.

No homo, I assure you.

KaramelSundae
06-20-2008, 07:54 PM
It's just that you gave the most grossed-out and hilarious description of yours 'til now.

An image of a short hairy half-ape with small penis just popped in my mind and I couldn't stop laughing.

No homo, I assure you.

Some ladies like the whole hairy thing, personally, i don't like to see a man take off their shirt and see that he's got a sweater on

Edgar Erebus
06-20-2008, 08:11 PM
Some ladies like the whole hairy thing, personally, i don't like to see a man take off their shirt and see that he's got a sweater on

He gave a few descriptions of himself earlier and I just collected the picture. Motherfucker does he have to be ugly.

You a lady? If so, run like fuck from here before you get e-raped.

Dokuro
06-20-2008, 08:38 PM

its for me ,

i need to get a scar ,

do you wana scar that bad i got tuns of scars all nateral

so heres what you whana do gohunting and only bring to franciscas and your tumapipe (optinal)

and go take on a animal (only dun dears so far) dosent realy matter one bound to scar you bears are petherable just remember to stay under the neck and between the arms im so doing next sesiond so anyways i got this narly scar from this 4 point buck on my right sholder evanthough i throgh the Ax right on his neck i got clouse for the cud-a-gra you know you back youn in a corner and they still lash out that was the last scar i got

well the point im try to make is get some nateral scars get dangerus

ps. that was to french positive statment this year the reast will be hate speach

Dokuro
06-20-2008, 08:40 PM
ax hunting is my new favert hobby iv so completly lost my city self

SKAMPOE
06-20-2008, 09:00 PM
Kat is pretty average i reckon, good at potraits thats about it.
shes da illest imo!
peace
co sign

KaramelSundae
06-20-2008, 09:46 PM
He gave a few descriptions of himself earlier and I just collected the picture. Motherfucker does he have to be ugly.

You a lady? If so, run like fuck from here before you get e-raped.

Lol...e-raped? Nah I like reading what u crazy people put on here. Besides we need more ladies reppin the WU

SKAMPOE
06-20-2008, 09:48 PM
secondary like a mu fucka son

CHRONZ
06-21-2008, 11:10 AM
Yo skamp i remember seein sum of yours in sum other thread..
you be down with old school shit?

KaramelSundae
06-21-2008, 09:03 PM
secondary like a mu fucka son

Nah I'm no secondary

SKAMPOE
06-21-2008, 09:17 PM
Yo skamp i remember seein sum of yours in sum other thread..
you be down with old school shit?

hells yess, i got the ill tats, their my favorites!

Nah I'm no secondary
if u aint no secondary, then yousa homo dood with that name, and if ur a female, then show tits or gtfo!!