PDA

View Full Version : How does one Ketchup like Mayonaisse ?

LORD NOSE
06-20-2008, 12:42 AM
heard lil wayne on one of Lupe Fiascos joints and he said something about niggas needing to ketchup like mayonaisse - how is this possible

how can someone ketchup like mayonaisse ?

Visionz
06-20-2008, 01:27 AM
maybe he was saying to get your money like you were white

LORD NOSE
06-20-2008, 01:34 AM
maybe he was saying to get your money like you were white

lmao - funny nigga

Visionz
06-20-2008, 01:38 AM
lmao - funny nigga
:lmao: its not a bad suggestion though right?

in America $$$=Power (to a certain degree)

I just want everyone in the states to give me a dollar

LORD NOSE
06-20-2008, 01:49 AM
:lmao: its not a bad suggestion though right?

in America $$$=Power (to a certain degree)

I just want everyone in the states to give me a dollar

maybe thats what he wanted us to get from his lyrics - ketchup like mayonaisse means get that gwop like white niggas - ahight - i can accept that

BTW - that chick in your sig doesn't have any pants on

Visionz
06-20-2008, 01:58 AM
maybe thats what he wanted us to get from his lyrics - ketchup like mayonaisse means get that gwop like white niggas - ahight - i can accept that

BTW - that chick in your sig doesn't have any pants on
word, peach pussy is tasty, I'm not fuckin up your ability to surf the web at work am I :lmao:

YOu think people are hustlin hard enough these days?

LORD NOSE
06-20-2008, 02:19 AM
word, peach pussy is tasty, I'm not fuckin up your ability to surf the web at work am I :lmao:

YOu think people are hustlin hard enough these days?

people hustling hard to avoid work - people don't take pride in their work - everyones trying to get over - everytime i go out to get some stuff............
Stores,restaurants, etc...., no one cares

Visionz
06-20-2008, 02:33 AM
people hustling hard to avoid work - people don't take pride in their work - everyones trying to get over - everytime i go out to get some stuff............
Stores,restaurants, etc...., no one caresthat to some extent could be geographical. We hold the general public down @ my store. I had a lady once stop for no other reason than to drop off some flowers for me. I knew I had helped her out but couldn't remember what for. I'm not at all used to getting some flowers for a present but its cool to know that my actions sometimes really makes a difference in people's lives.

LORD NOSE
06-20-2008, 02:36 AM
that to some extent could be geographical. We hold the general public down @ my store. I had a lady once stop for no other reason than to drop off some flowers for me. I knew I had helped her out but couldn't remember what for. I'm not at all used to getting some flowers for a present but its cool to know that my actions sometimes really makes a difference in people's lives.

cause those born in our month don't half ass

diggy
06-20-2008, 02:37 AM
heard lil wayne on one of Lupe Fiascos joints and he said something about niggas needing to ketchup like mayonaisse - how is this possible

how can someone ketchup like mayonaisse ?

Remember, Wayne is a syruphead.

Visionz
06-20-2008, 02:38 AM
word to that, its mostly my dedication to people themselves that keeps me motivated, that and the fact that I think word of mouth is about the only advertisement that works

LORD NOSE
04-02-2009, 07:38 PM
what is wayne really saying ?

YungSunny
04-02-2009, 07:48 PM
I think he's saying you need to catch up, then he said "like mayo" because they are both condiments....

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-02-2009, 08:49 PM
Yungsun hit the nail on the head. Lil Wayne thinks hes so clever because he makes random nonsensical lyrics that people either laugh at or interpret as being deeper. They aren't.

snapple
04-02-2009, 08:51 PM
^^stop hating...

music is interpreted differently by everybody....

HANZO
04-02-2009, 08:51 PM
well when you mix the 2 together you get Burger sauce.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
04-02-2009, 09:03 PM
I don't care about lil wayne nowadays, but if you can't enjoy this song at least a little bit, you don't have a soul and you are a gay.

F7lSIa2XFYY

KaramelSundae
04-02-2009, 09:35 PM
gator boots with a pimped out gucci suit.....

NIKLZ
04-02-2009, 10:53 PM
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm67/themachine713/idols/lil_wayne_pink_bape_camo09300704115.jpg

Any guy that wears pink camoflauge and says shit like "Niggaz need to ketchup like mayonaise" should be...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JH5wEEFfer0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JH5wEEFfer0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

noel411
04-02-2009, 11:03 PM
It's just a terrible line, like 95% of other pathetic attempts at wordplay by modern day mc's.

Visionz
04-02-2009, 11:12 PM
It's just a terrible line, like 95% of other pathetic attempts at wordplay by modern day mc's.
what do you think of this verse
Fist clenchin an evil man hangin off the side of a cliff
Teeth clenched to my lips, I'm watchin eyes that don't shift
A glimpse into the cool demeanor and determination
facing realization that's there no control in his current situation
A stranger holding either doom or salvation
His heart pacin like Japenese on vacation
Flashes and foriegn chatter, adrenaline pushed from gray matter
Destiny surved on a platter
Known for rollin in golden tanks, mad banks
fellow Scrooges gettin shanked with hand shakes
The bad breaks to make earths quake
High stakes for the cash rake
Forsaken the people to put a new steeple
Atop his castle in a kingdom of evil
I think about the people
Lice-infested kids boxing over cereal boxes
and their little bit of crumbs,
whole neighborhoods stuck in the slums
Boxed in with nothing but crumbs
Killing over Nike shoes with nowhere to run
The net sum of misery left to me and my brethren
While he pays not to see his kids till elven
All the greed in the world and I'm staring at the epitome
I shake his hand and then set the man free

noel411
04-03-2009, 04:53 AM
Not much. I'm not particularly impressed by it but that's not to say I think it's bad or anything.

Why do you ask?