PDA

View Full Version : one-night stands

JerseyIronman
06-20-2008, 01:25 AM
i met this girl in the bar tonight and she seemed pretty nice looking and seemed a major pot head. She started talking to me first...

This is how i rank girls
6. Wouldnt hook up w/ her
5. Would hook up w/ her but would regret it the next day
4. Would hook up but wouldnt tell my friends
3. Would hook up and would brag about to my freinds
2. Would date her
1. Would marry her

this girl was like a 4 or 3, she had a nice face and nice body and stuff but was like a year or two older than me and seemed like a sketchy stoner chick, something seemed sketchy

I asked her is she wanted to go smoke not cuz i really wanted to get high but so i could hook up with her. I thought she would bring me to her place but she brings me to her car which sketched me out more.Then i realized she was more like 4 or 5. I just smoked a bowl with her but didnt make a move.

She seemed totally not intersted in any sexual stuff like stoner chicks are, shes was all giggling at shit and seemed completely retarded and unresponsive to anythign i said to her. i was getting more sketched by the moment.

i smoked the bowl and just got backed to my crib and now having second doubts, plus i thought this would make for a funny thread

did i fuck up?*

*perceives wu-corp response ahead of time... FUCK YOU GUYS

InvincibleArmor79
06-20-2008, 04:55 AM
maybe you should have invited her over to the crib for a smoke session, instead of outside the bar.. or maybe you should have gamed a bit harder...

benzo
06-20-2008, 10:12 AM
You fucked up. Anytime you meet a chick that's down to smoke and fuck, take advantage man. They may seem unintersted but trust me, any chick that just met you and takes you out to her car to get high........................wants dick. I know the type, they're just playing stupid cause they're scared of rejection.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-20-2008, 10:44 AM
any chick that just met you and takes you out to her car to get high........................wants dick.

she could have just wanted to smoke his weed.

but like invincible said, you should have asked her if she wanted to go to your place when you got in her car.

WARPATH
06-20-2008, 10:52 AM
i met this girl in the bar tonight and she seemed pretty nice looking and seemed a major pot head. She started talking to me first...

This is how i rank girls
6. Wouldnt hook up w/ her
5. Would hook up w/ her but would regret it the next day
4. Would hook up but wouldnt tell my friends
3. Would hook up and would brag about to my freinds
2. Would date her
1. Would marry her

this girl was like a 4 or 3, she had a nice face and nice body and stuff but was like a year or two older than me and seemed like a sketchy stoner chick, something seemed sketchy

I asked her is she wanted to go smoke not cuz i really wanted to get high but so i could hook up with her. I thought she would bring me to her place but she brings me to her car which sketched me out more.Then i realized she was more like 4 or 5. I just smoked a bowl with her but didnt make a move.

She seemed totally not intersted in any sexual stuff like stoner chicks are, shes was all giggling at shit and seemed completely retarded and unresponsive to anythign i said to her. i was getting more sketched by the moment.

i smoked the bowl and just got backed to my crib and now having second doubts, plus i thought this would make for a funny thread

did i fuck up?*

*perceives wu-corp response ahead of time... FUCK YOU GUYS

Either she had a penis, or your an ugly chud minus game.

JerseyIronman
06-20-2008, 12:38 PM
nah it was her weed we were smoking and she seemed too fucked up for any kind of hooking up, i would of just felt like scum bag

CHRONZ
06-20-2008, 02:57 PM
for fuckin a ripe ass pussy ?.. naaaaaaaah