PDA

View Full Version : Vampire The Masquerade Redemption

Reiko
06-20-2008, 02:11 PM
Maybe somebody played or plays it? Some opinions?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-20-2008, 02:19 PM
It's a game from 2000. Haven't play it, but I did play this one...some sort of sequel, I guess...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire_bloodlines

^^^This one is great, the only thing that sux are the bugs - u'll have to patch it til' infinity almost ;)

I recommend for download

Reiko
06-20-2008, 02:22 PM
Yeah I've played Bloodlines too, the atmosphere was dope!! I think I will download it again after I finish Redemption.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-20-2008, 02:24 PM
Ok. If it's a good game, please do tell - I would like to play something like that again :)

Reiko
06-22-2008, 01:55 PM
OK I got it I've been playin it for 6 hours :D ain't finished it yet, classic RPG.

Reiko
06-23-2008, 11:22 AM
Alright game is finished :D it's good I like the atmosphere of the whole world. A lot of weapons, outfits, potions and shit like that. Sometimes too hard but you can get over it. I love the idea with different centuries you star the game in 11xx in Prague and finish in 1999 in New York :). On the other hand game has many bugs:
- first of all when you buy new shirt and wear it you don't see any change in gamplay oufit looks the same
- members of your team are simply dumb fucks! they block your way, can't even shoot motherfuckers with a gun, they always miss...
- when I was finishing it was quiet boring... game's gamplay is simple GO TO THE CASTLE (FACTORY or smh), GO THROUGH 3-4 LEVELS OF THE BUILDING, KILL SOMEONE OR TAKE SOMETHING AND GO BACK... boooooring

btw it's a cool game if somone likes vampires, nice stories and rpgs should play it

shaolinsword
06-24-2008, 07:23 AM
Sounds ok. I'm used to shit AI with other games so that won't be too much of a problem but is it a really buggy game?

Reiko
06-24-2008, 07:33 AM
Noo besides morons from team it doesn't have bugs. Anyony got links to Bloodlines on FileFactory or somethin' beside rapidshare and megupload ?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-24-2008, 09:39 AM
better check www.btjunkie.com