PDA

View Full Version : i need opinions

Lil' Ruger
06-21-2008, 01:17 AM
im not gonna go into detail about it....but my ffriend sells drugs shud i do it with him and get cash? or not.....im almost completely shure i want to do it? feed? (n im not tryna prove how G i am i just want money for studio equipment and cotes and video games and shit)

Visionz
06-21-2008, 01:21 AM
the harder the drugs you fuck with the more likely you are to get either shot or doing a long time in prison over 'em, just something to think about

Bg_Knocc_Out
06-21-2008, 01:30 AM
Thats always, probably, the stupidest path you can take.

Visionz
06-21-2008, 01:35 AM
Thats always, probably, the stupidest path you can take.your young ass don't know shit about it so don't front

Bg_Knocc_Out
06-21-2008, 01:43 AM
your young ass don't know shit about it so don't front

You'd be surprised. But I'm not here to show off drug knowledge. But how am I fronting in any way anways?

Visionz
06-21-2008, 01:49 AM
Thats always, probably, the stupidest path you can take.the stupidest path you can take is being broke and accepting that shit, to say otherwise is to front. In case you forgot Bush has been president for 8 fucking years now. Good jobs ain't exactly falling out the sky or no shit

Bg_Knocc_Out
06-21-2008, 01:52 AM
the stupidest path you can take is being broke and accepting that shit, to say otherwise is to front. In case you forgot Bush has been president for 8 fucking years now. Good jobs ain't exactly falling out the sky or no shit

Have noticed how old this kid is? That is what I'm getting at bro. He's 14 and is asking if he should sell drugs? Think about it man. Shit, if anything he could get a job at McDonalds, you get paid pretty good at their age, especialy in the summer. Wouldn't that be alittle more logical.

TSA
06-21-2008, 01:57 AM
the harder the drugs you fuck with the more likely you are to get either shot or doing a long time in prison over 'em, just something to think about
troy d

i live in lincoln, a good portion of my friends are on the run, shot, arrested or awaiting trial.
wherever you are will probably be worst.

this is what's gonna happen to you.

you gonna start off selling some weed and shit, and you'll be shocked at the amount of money you'll be getting. You'll also start using the drugs more cause you don't have anything to spend money on at your age, so you'll buy tight shit and lots of dro for personal smoking.

Then you'll keep making more and more money, and meeting other ppl making the same money. You'll fall in love with the fact you have more money then you know what to do with and you'll realize there's no other way to make that much money

then you'll upgrade, NO MATTER how much you say you wont, and start selling harder stuff cause your gonna realize you'll get even more money, and the fact that your amazed by large sums of money and are actually debating it is a sign that you'll easily fall into this line of thinking, it's your personality.

then as you sell hard stuff you met lower and lower people in life. You'll get rob a lot, you get in more fights, your family will stop being safe, you will stop being safe and you'll become wreckless and so consumed in the fact that you have bookoo yola that you'll get caught (it's inevitable), and go to jail

this catching will happen in a assortment of MANY potential and inevitable ways.

anyways you'll realize that your a piece of shit, and have no worthy contribution, skill, or importance to the planet when you start getting arrested and into all that shit. You'll feel useless, scared, alone, depressed and regretful.

Right now your reading this and thinking, i won't get caught, blah, blah. but once you start, not with that drugs, but the crowd you essentially have to be around to be in the game it's all dominos from there.

without that crowd you can't sell, and without sales you won't have that crowd.

you'll loose all your real friends, they'll move on, and you'll become stagnate in a fatalistic mentality and wreckless life style

now your thinkng 'i won't be wreckless'

you will be. Everyone thinks they're gonna be smart and they're gonna be swift but all the real shit that happens in the game happens from out of nowhere and in the blink of an eye.

you'll see it coming like 10% of the time cause they're unpredictable, and being dumb enough to start selling you obviously have terrible foresight.

you have no need for that much money at your age, and a psychologist makes way more then most drug dealers can imagine.

Bg_Knocc_Out
06-21-2008, 02:00 AM
troy d

i live in lincoln, a good portion of my friends are on the run, shot, arrested or awaiting trial.

you gonna start off selling some weed and shit, and you'll be shocked at the amount of money you'll be getting. You'll also start using the drugs more cause you don't have anything to spend money on at your age, so you'll buy tight shit and lots of dro for personal smoking.

Then you'll keep making more and more money, and meeting other ppl making the same money. You'll fall in love with the fact you have more money then you know what to do with and you'll realize there's no other way to make that much money

then you'll upgrade, NO MATTER how much you say you wont, and start selling harder stuff cause your gonna realize you'll get even more money, and the fact that your amazed by large sums of money and are actually debating it is a sign that you'll easily fall into this line of thinking, it's your personality.

then as you sell hard stuff you met lower and lower people in life. You'll get rob a lot, you get in more fights, your family will stop being safe, you will stop being safe and you'll become wreckless and so consumed in the fact that you have bookoo yola that you'll get caught (it's inevitable), and go to jail

this catching will happen in a assortment of MANY potential and inevitable ways.

anyways you'll realize that your a piece of shit, and have no worthy contribution, skill, or importance to the planet when you start getting arrested and into all that shit. You'll feel useless, scared, alone, depressed and regretful.

Right now your reading this and thinking, i won't get caught, blah, blah. but once you start, not with that drugs, but the crowd you essentially have to be around to be in the game it's all dominos from there.

you'll loose all your real friends, they'll move on, and you'll become stagnate in a fatalistic mentality and wreckless life style

you will be. Everyone thinks they're gonna be smart and they're gonna be swift but all the real shit that happens in the game happens from out of nowhere and in the blink of an eye.

you'll see it coming like 10% of the time cause they're unpredictable, and being dumb enough to start selling you obviously have terrible foresight.

you have no need for that much money at your age, and a psychologist makes way more then most drug dealers can imagine.

Very well put.

Visionz
06-21-2008, 02:05 AM
Have noticed how old this kid is? That is what I'm getting at bro. He's 14 and is asking if he should sell drugs? Think about it man. Shit, if anything he could get a job at McDonalds, you get paid pretty good at their age, especialy in the summer. Wouldn't that be alittle more logical.
fuck logic, its 2008

you'd do the community more good to pass out weed sacks than big macs

just be smart, don't get caught---------

Bg_Knocc_Out
06-21-2008, 02:08 AM
fuck logic, its 2008

you'd do the community more good to pass out weed sacks than big macs

just be smart, don't get caught---------

There is something wrong with you.

Visionz
06-21-2008, 02:12 AM
troy d

you have no need for that much money at your age, and a psychologist makes way more then most drug dealers can imagine.there's truth in what you say but at the same time you have to remember that it takes money to make money. Just because you start off with illegal means doesn't mean you have to end up that way to keep the dough coming. You could open up your own label with the equipment the weed money brought you, you could finance your own company doing whatever, you could pay your way through college, etc, etc

people born with money have a distinct advantage over those born without, I'm all about doing whatever you can to level the playing field

Visionz
06-21-2008, 02:13 AM
There is something wrong with you.

REALLY??????? look at Skamp and tell me whats doin more harm, the food or the weed

The Void
06-21-2008, 02:18 AM
I'm not saying you should but if you want money then that might be the quickest way to get it. Be smart, Bob Dylan said, "to live outside the law you must be honest." Never deal hard drugs, you'll get fucked hard more times than not.

Buying studio equipment doesn't always ensure that you'll be "hooked up" all the time to make money making music. If you want to make money off that equipment do a course or two in production so you can charge people for using that equipment instead of letting it get dusted.

STYLE
06-21-2008, 02:18 AM
i only know ONE guy who did his thing and got out the game.

my older cuz was deep in the game back in the 80s.

took his $$$ and opened legit biz.

but even to this day in 2008 he is still looking over his shoulder.

its funny cause in college i worked for him working the reg in one of his restaurants. he can be a real asshole sometimes.

anyway after a few days of extreme douchery, i had enuff. i told him some white dudes in suits came by and asked for him by his real name (he uses an alias).

the nigga disappeared for a week. lol

CHRONZ
06-21-2008, 02:22 AM
but yo, you are 15 or what lil' ruger?
it would be stupid to walk that path now, first off try and get a legit job, hard earned money smells the freshest cuz you know you deserve em 100%.. its only when you dont see no other way, and no other possiblities are present to ya that ya should even consider sellin'.

TSA
06-21-2008, 02:22 AM
there's no such a thing as being smart and not getting caught cause getting caught has nothing to do with being smart.

the fact that there is little to no rich drug dealers should tell something.

they have LARGE sums of capital, but for some reason they're still poor with a lot of cool shit.

but everyone says they're gonna 'play it smart', and they get caught. nobody decides they're gonna get caught then go get caught.

You'll bump into the police at least 3 times before your 16 if you sell or not, one of those instances, at least one, you'll have something on you and they'll know.

on top of that you fall into the 'scum bag' tier of society and are open game for other scumbags you would otherwise have nothing to do with.

i have a friend that has been robbed at gun point, his dad's house broken into and robbed, car stolen and destroyed, friends shot, so on so forth.

and im in LINCOLN NEBRASKA. it's not the drugs, it's the customers, friends, and other drug dealer types you'll met that will do you in, and personal wrecklessness. You leave a sack in the wrong place, walk into the wrong party, get set up, fall heavier into drugs, and so forth

all while this is happening, you, a perfectly normal 14 yr old kid has developed no skills in surviving in the actual world whatsoever, or you won't develop the skills your peers are developing and therefore will be unable to compete against them and others like them in the real world which will forever pin you into the scum bag tier of society.

You'll be making a lot of money, more then you'll ever need, so you'll realize there's no need for school.
drop.
no need for college, your 'making more then your teachers' and so forth

anything that requires actual ability you'll fill the void of not having the ability to do it with a 'i already make a lot of money' mentality and give up on things a lot quicker, jobs, school, ect.

you honestly won't need them. credit cards, loans, whatever, you won't need it
then you'll eventually get caught (you won't see it coming, it won't be like on TV, it won't be your fault completely, you'll think of all the smart shit you 'could' have done after, but during it, nope.) then you'll decide to 'get your life back together'
this is where you realize your stuck at the bottom tier of society for life because you missed out on all that shit everyone told you you should do but you didn't want to.

you'll feel useless, and as a man that'll blow your ego to smitherens. you'll become depressed and wonder why you need to live a lot. as you get older your friends basket narrows, you'll have nobody to impress and nothing impressive about yourself to share to ppl your age....teens and young adults will think it's cool, but still.

you won't listen to anything im saying. the fact that you weren't originally able to say 'im better then drug dealers' and therefore not allow it to be an option means this won't sink in, not cause your dumb or anything, it's just your personality.

TSA
06-21-2008, 02:28 AM
oh, and all this 'theres no other option' shit is bullshit.

you live in the united states

you literally get paid to be unemployed. You may never understand how unrealistically priveledge 'the poor' are.

there's some that live in 3rd world conditions, that's true, but your on a computer and have enough schooling to be able to ask if you should deal drugs online, so your not one of them.

there's ppl that come here, don't know the language, 0 money, don't know the country, don't know anyone here, and end up being upper middle class to filthy fuckin rich. so yea, you'll always have the option. if your nieghborhood sucks then move.
'but my family's there, blah blah friends blah', oh well.

just do it, you'll eventually become a man, that's when you'll need money, being in walking distance to your mom isn't important and friends vanish.

Kearney nebraska, safe ass place, decent living, cheap to free housing(tho i advise avoiding anything free in this country), or a lower class suburb in a small or medium size state like kansas or iowa

The Void
06-21-2008, 02:34 AM
You'll lose more trying to attain wealth that way, sacrifices most people in that game would not do again if given the choice.

STYLE
06-21-2008, 02:36 AM
selling drugs does not make you a scumbag.

but most of what tissy says is true.

you are too young to consider this option.

as far as studio equip. goes....

i made all those beats and songs with fruity loops a $12 usb mic and a $100 midi keyboard/controller.

if you master fruity you could sell beats.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/studio.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/ABtech9.jpg

but if you decide to sell you will need a gun. which cost more than the equip you want. i got a baretta and that tech9. which together set me back almost a grand.

Tony Bandana
06-21-2008, 02:38 AM
damn man what do you mean should you do that? itz your life and future you need to think of so..........................

Sell That Crack , Sell That Smack , Sell That Gat , Sell That Pussy HollaBack !! Hustle Harder hahaha

ONNNGH

YeaH!

Huslte Harder. Man right away by asking thiz im gonna tell you your gonna get ganked mad quick so best get a job homie lol

:D

TSA
06-21-2008, 02:44 AM
AHAhahahAaahahhahahaAAAHahahhaAHAH!

oh my god. I've been wrong all along. Tony has a really good point.

TSA
06-21-2008, 02:55 AM
there's truth in what you say but at the same time you have to remember that it takes money to make money. Just because you start off with illegal means doesn't mean you have to end up that way to keep the dough coming. You could open up your own label with the equipment the weed money brought you, you could finance your own company doing whatever, you could pay your way through college, etc, etc

people born with money have a distinct advantage over those born without, I'm all about doing whatever you can to level the playing field

wrong. very very very wrong.

lets be real, drug dealer money is the perfect money, it's fast, easy, and there's a lot of it. Once you see have it flows in after a weak FEW have the backbone to turn it down or go back to doing hard shit, like working, which geniunely sucks and isn't worth the effort.

now a 14 year old starts selling drugs, obviously he's 14 and hates school and now realizes there's no need for it in terms of making money. You have to be older to understand school is for more then 'teaching you how to make money', but at 14 you don't think like that. He'll probably drop out or see no need for college, it's more of the same shit he did for 14 years and didn't like, and NOW doesn't need.

how the hell is a 14 yr old supposed to know the world of american businesses, it's a very complicated and sticky game, his mental growth in actual social matters will end 2 months into selling, so he'll be stagnate at the frame of mind he was in at the moment. He'll have no route in learning about loans, property, credit, taxes, regulations, marketing, economics, algebra, graphing, forecasting, networking, speech ect, ect.

if he goes a long time without working (which drug dealing will make you do cause you won't need it) your record will look bad enough to make you uncompetitive in the job market. Let alone having some type of criminal record. so that route is closed.

there's no such a thing as those mafia types you see on TV so you won't be one either, there's 10000000000000000000000000000 drug dealers in the world, the odds of you standing out from the crowd or being that much better then everyone is slim, and that's when you become a target.

in the end of the day there really are tiers in life, and you have to set yourself on the highest one possible, or at least one that's comfortable, that shit really does exist, we're not all equal.

crust
06-21-2008, 03:18 AM
id totally do it if i had the chance....but id do it up reall big. and if i got cought, fuck it! im going out gunz a blazin'

Tony Bandana
06-21-2008, 03:44 AM
id totally do it if i had the chance....but id do it up reall big. and if i got cought, fuck it! im going out gunz a blazin'

Aw Shit...chik chik bloww from da tech , snappa a head , snapp a neck what da fuck do they expect.

when Crust iz da house OMG ..Danger!

yo Crust how mmany gatz would u pack for your first chop... ? what if it waz a half gram of yay.

thatz somw serious numbers lol make sure he dont leave the brief case of $$ in the trunk

ONGH

yo ..would unload if you got punked for 20 bones ??? say homie wanted a geebo and you wanted $80 but homie only had $60 .

would u pop a cap in a jigga to let the rest of the town know..dont mess with Crust?

just curious ...haha

SKAMPOE
06-21-2008, 04:03 AM
Ruger, Ur 15, Imo I Say U Should Take Advantage Now N Get Ur Lil Hustle On, U Got 3 Years B4 They Hit U With Adult Charges, Doit Untill Ur 18 N Then Quit, Take Ya Money N Get Out Fast,

Oh And Dont Forget To Switch Up The Color Of Ur Baggies!

Tony Bandana
06-21-2008, 04:12 AM
honestly guy if your looking for advice to sell drugs.

dont do it especially if your only 15.

you think its the ez way but itz not, eventually its the hard way the deeper in it you get, you come across somebody josin and fucked up and if you cant handle pressure or people naggin you steady....even when u dont got shit they still call (you happenin , you happenin yet?)

itz shit your life begins to revolve around their lives and you loose lots of better things to do cause you always need to be around . and when your not they cry and complain , you'll find yourself alone alot in the end .

peace,

crust
06-21-2008, 04:19 AM
Aw Shit...chik chik bloww from da tech , snappa a head , snapp a neck what da fuck do they expect.

when Crust iz da house OMG ..Danger!

yo Crust how mmany gatz would u pack for your first chop... ? what if it waz a half gram of yay.

thatz somw serious numbers lol make sure he dont leave the brief case of $$ in the trunk

ONGH

yo ..would unload if you got punked for 20 bones ??? say homie wanted a geebo and you wanted $80 but homie only had $60 .

would u pop a cap in a jigga to let the rest of the town know..dont mess with Crust?

just curious ...haha

just 2 gats. small hand guns. full clips. thats all you really need. nothing too big tho. and of course its all depending on how much youre holding and how deep you are.

honestly if shit popped off and i had to smoke someone then yeah id do it. id HAVE TO do it. thats how it would be doing work in the grime.

the whole "not having the full $80" is for the birds. i wouldnt have that problem. i wouldnt sell to poor f00ls that didnt have the green up front. strickly to the rich white kids that i know who stay up in the hills. the ones that only see the grime life on the tv or in movies, and hear about it from the new club hits from the game and rick ross. thats where the real money is. selling to them rich white kids.

and if shit ever got deep with them all you'd have to do is flash the steel and they'd back away. you might get a brave soul that would step and beef once ina while, in that case just smash his teeth in with the butt of your gun and that should let everyone else know not to fuck with you...ONGH! haha.

and if all goes to plan, you'll be knee deep in rich white kid doe in no time.

go big or go home.

KaramelSundae
06-21-2008, 11:45 AM
REALLY??????? look at Skamp and tell me whats doin more harm, the food or the weed

lol thats like asking what came first? the chicken or the egg..

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-21-2008, 12:26 PM
ur 15, every 95% of the decisions u make right now will be ballshit, cause ur mind is not well developed , no disrespect ur a kid , u should enjoy urself , and realize ur not the wisest
among men . With that being said, u need to take it easy and think about what ur doing and trust me fam 95% of ur thoughts are all ballshit .

man do u know how stupid i was when i was 15,16,17,18 , DO U KNOW??!!!!!

im 20 now , AND I STILL TELL MYSELF! im unwise! , thats why when i have problems and i have to deal with them , I take A LONGGGGGGGG time to think things over cause i know my mind is not that wise to make quick decisions .

again ur 15 year old mind will take my words as offensive ,, but do u really think i made a 5 min post to offend your ass ? , took time off my life to write something for u ,

think about it, and think about ur age and think about ur mind development , ....

(ya u can sell weed , but u will get addicted to this easy cash , and u will move ur product up to cocaine , thats where the problems start ) ...

STYLE
06-21-2008, 01:07 PM
tissy, your message has good intentions but it's based on hollywood b-movie fantasy, not reality.
please don't play yourself by trying be an authority on drug dealing.

1. drug money is not easy money.
its hard work, it might not be physical, but the spiritual, emotional and mental strain takes a toll.
you gotta be on guard 24/7 for police, rivals and thieves.
there are constantly setbacks, bad product, taking losses, bail.

two steps forward...one step back or vice versa.

2. money just doesn't roll in after the 1st week.
unless you get blessed free and clear, you gotta build.
that doesn't always come easy. usually you gotta give extra or mark down prices to make a niche in the market and gain clientèle.
this cuts into profits and prevents you from getting a bigger re-up.

it could take months to make some real money

STYLE
06-21-2008, 01:12 PM
making the move from weed to coke is like going from tee ball to major league baseball.

the stakes are high as giraffe booty.

HANZO
06-21-2008, 01:13 PM
get a job first.

TheWolf
06-21-2008, 01:17 PM
n4XCGeckA-E&feature=related

minibumpsh
06-21-2008, 01:48 PM
your retarded just go get a job
like my lil brother sells some pot
and he only makes like 40 dollar profit from every quarter he sells
he gets a quarter for a 100, then he COULD sell each bag for 20 which would come out to 160 and he'd make 60 dollar profit, but he ends up smokin his own shit which is bad..
he even admits he made more money at his job then selling pot. so be smart, get a good job!

12weLvE
06-21-2008, 01:57 PM
Little dude watch what you post... Drug skeems and shit like that are not things you post online...anyway chill out with that... Get a fucking job at a Supermarket or something... are you Blood?? I ve seen your pics with the red bandanna on...that shit aint no joke man... I was crip for 4 years of life and I almost got shot because some crip dude from another hood dint believe I was crip. I am no longer affilieated because theyu dropped the set...Lucky me. Now I am one year away from graduating College... finish HS and go to college... Think about your future kid.

benzo
06-21-2008, 02:46 PM
I moved tons of dro and some pills here and there, started around 17. Everything said here is true in regards to loving the dough... I did leave that shit behind before the shit hit the fan, though. I had most of an apartment and a portion of the city on lock and was selling to the apt. manager's husband...all that shit. So one day the manager knocks on my door and lets me know that there were 4 undercovers, one on each corner of the lot....just waiting, building. I promptly ditched the lease, left the game with no debt, moved into a house and spent roughly 20k(free and clear off the books) on paying off my ride, buying high-end stereo shit, etc.
Point is...I never slung the hard (yeah, I'm talkin about the suburbs here) and I left THE SECOND shit got hot. Most people aren't this lucky, though. I watched the other bud dealers move into the harder shit and they all went downhill fast. Lost their kids, houses, dead broke, no "friends", etc. I made out ok but I can tell you this; sellin fucks up your entire perspective of the value of money. I've found myself broke years later because I was still spendin like I was sellin. Going straight sucks in a way because that endless cash flow is gone and reality kicks in. At the same time though, you're opening endless doors to your own future.....cause selling drugs for years on end is a dead-end venture homie. You're young...put your mind to good use for yourself, your family, and your community. PEACE-

Tony Bandana
06-21-2008, 03:49 PM
hey hey hey...dont knock the hustle letz see some bankaccount/jewlery or even a fuckin half decent bitch b4 you tell thiz youngin what to do you googlin ass photobucket ball busters hahaha

i shall be the decider of his ten crack commadents ONGH

i got more chedda in bling then the last 10 posters put together on my neck and wrist !!

shhiiiiittt

Tony B iz a real O.G.

YeaH!

Hustle Harder!!

benzo
06-21-2008, 04:13 PM
hey hey hey...dont knock the hustle letz see some bankaccount/jewlery or even a fuckin half decent bitch b4 you tell thiz youngin what to do you googlin ass photobucket ball busters hahaha

i shall be the decider of his ten crack commadents ONGH

i got more chedda in bling then the last 10 posters put together on my neck and wrist !!

shhiiiiittt

Tony B iz a real O.G.

YeaH!

Hustle Harder!!

Bought a Jeep with 30k miles on it and put a 4k system in that, bought a 8-9k home stereo system, and have spent thousands on dining, buying records/equiptment, gear, women, etc. etc. You bought metal to put on your neck and wrist....that's cool. I've got alot of shit to show for my sellin and I'm happy to be completely out with all of that shit and ZERO chance of me losing it. We both know that those chains aren't bolted down... More problems...

BTW - As an adult now, I hold down a respectable job with benefits, 401k, etc.

Edgar Erebus
06-21-2008, 04:27 PM
@ Ruger:

All I know is that I moved out from my old town five years ago, when some of my former friends started pushing drugs. They are ALL now either in jail, or out on bail, under constant monitoring by the man, social workers, without possibility to get a really well-paid job because of criminal file.

In five years.

Koolish
06-21-2008, 05:02 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=A2V9_6_utl0

Tony Bandana
06-21-2008, 08:21 PM
Bought a Jeep with 30k miles on it and put a 4k system in that, bought a 8-9k home stereo system, and have spent thousands on dining, buying records/equiptment, gear, women, etc. etc. You bought metal to put on your neck and wrist....that's cool. I've got alot of shit to show for my sellin and I'm happy to be completely out with all of that shit and ZERO chance of me losing it. We both know that those chains aren't bolted down... More problems...

BTW - As an adult now, I hold down a respectable job with benefits, 401k, etc.

Benzino ..how the mag goin' Rich Boy sellin crack , punk jiggaz wanna jack , jus bought a cadallac. Throw some D'z on dat bitch!!

OngH!!!!!

you bought a jeep with 30k or worth 30 k ??? i got a 3 wheeler with the gold chrome dayton spinners and a plate that sayz BIGBALLIN in crayon lol

yo im a turn this kid into a 15 year old legend....i turn a half a brick into a brick thatz why they mess with me!!

The David Copperfield Ov Da Crack Game Chico

The Grandmaster
06-22-2008, 03:58 AM
i want to fuck u when u turn 18

benzo
06-23-2008, 02:06 PM
With all that dope money you might look into some "continued education" programs because your reading and comprehension skills are fucked. I bought a Jeep cash that had 30k miles on it, meaning the bitch was basically brand new and worth over 20k easily. Then, I put another 4k in it with a custom system..MB Quart, JL, Audio Control..... Point is...I was in, out, and have actual material possesions of high value to show for it. You'll be wishing the same when those chains all go to pay off a lawyer. But at least you that OG mack hustlin ass nigga with mad rep, right? ..fuck outta here simp.