PDA

View Full Version : Blacks vs. 'African Americans.'

MAYOR QUIMBY
06-21-2008, 03:24 AM
First of all, the label "African American" is the dumbest, most persistently used phrase in our vernacular. Every time you call someone an "African American," you're making at least two assumptions about the person:

1. That the person is an American. For example, if you saw this guy walking along on a street, you would probably think:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/african_american_lol2.jpg

...which is fine, except for one small detail: this man is British, which makes you a presumptuous cock.

2. That the person is African (because it's inconceivable that black people could come from Haiti, India, Trinidad, Dominican Republic, Brazil, Australia, or Jamaica). Nevermind that; BLACK PEOPLE ONLY COME FROM AFRICA.
Not to mention that every time you give a black person the distinction of being "African American" out of a mixed group, you're making an assumption about an entire continent; not everyone from Africa is black.
(Written by Maddox.)

I have always agreed with this statement. What about you guys?

crust
06-21-2008, 03:33 AM
true...i usually just say "he/she is black" to avoid this whole "african american" issue.

but yeah i agree :)

MAYOR QUIMBY
06-21-2008, 03:36 AM
^Ya. And why the fuck is it bad to call a black person black? WTF is so racist about that?

hide1998
06-21-2008, 03:46 AM
^Ya. And why the fuck is it bad to call a black person black? WTF is so racist about that?

I pretty much agree with your first post. The thing about calling people black is that there is a negative stigma attached the term "black" itself. Just crack open your dictionary to see what I mean. Compare that with say...the term "white."

Personally, I call people who look like myself black, but that's me.

Edgar Erebus
06-21-2008, 05:04 AM
Here we were never using term African American, it's more of a joke towards US "political correctness". No blacks I ever met got offended at term "black".

TSA
06-21-2008, 09:26 AM
First of all, the label "African American" is the dumbest, most persistently used phrase in our vernacular. Every time you call someone an "African American," you're making at least two assumptions about the person:

1. That the person is an American. For example, if you saw this guy walking along on a street, you would probably think:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/african_american_lol2.jpg

...which is fine, except for one small detail: this man is British, which makes you a presumptuous cock.

2. That the person is African (because it's inconceivable that black people could come from Haiti, India, Trinidad, Dominican Republic, Brazil, Australia, or Jamaica). Nevermind that; BLACK PEOPLE ONLY COME FROM AFRICA. Not to mention that every time you give a black person the distinction of being "African American" out of a mixed group, you're making an assumption about an entire continent; not everyone from Africa is black.
(Written by Maddox.)

I have always agreed with this statement. What about you guys?
Libyians and white south africans are still african americans and ppl from haiti trinidad dom. rep. brazil and jamaica are still originally from africa ya dumb ass.

indians and new austrialians don't count cause they weren't in america when the racial draft went down

TSA
06-21-2008, 09:30 AM
i don't have a problem with the term black

but black ppl aren't 'black' they're high brown most of the time, some are actually black, like duh sudanese, but it's more inaccurate then african american if you wanna be an analitical douche that probably thinks he's the thought provoking genius when he says "how come black ppl can say the enn werd and white ppl can't"

Tony Bandana
06-21-2008, 09:51 AM
ONGHHH

yo what do u call Asians???

my buddy callz them 9 irons what the fuck iz that he wont tell me? i dont even get it

no really?

CHRONZ
06-21-2008, 10:01 AM
i dont call people by the color of the skin, i prefer to call people as friend, foe or homies.

STYLE
06-21-2008, 10:01 AM
2VRSAVDlpDI

http://americannibalism.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/black-power-pin.jpg

TSA
06-21-2008, 10:10 AM
you know, James Brown's im black am im proud is the original Nigger Album(only he shits on nas in this era).

but it's really the same context. ppl getting caught up on a word what was offensive, black, and him embracing ze true living gawd.

STYLE
06-21-2008, 10:12 AM
truth....theres still hope for you yet.

TAURO
06-21-2008, 10:27 AM
Black people that live in the uk are generally called black, only when you want to be specific you just generally say "he's jamaican" or "he's nigerian" thats it really.

STYLE
06-21-2008, 10:37 AM
as we integrate on a global scale and immigrate/emigrate, nationalities will be inadequate in terms of describing ethnicity.

in the end it will be white and color.

cause a white person is no longer white once they mix. (their words)

this is why racism is a necessary evil for whites, without it they will disappear.

this began with the romans.

TAURO
06-21-2008, 10:47 AM
And yet not all whites are the same, just like a somalian looks nothing like a nigerian, an eastern european looks nothing like an english person.

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-21-2008, 11:32 AM
yo i live in NY, and im gonna be real with everybody , take my words as offensive i dont give a shit ,

There are black people about 5% with good manners, There are AFRICAn people with more manners ,

i live right next to the projects , So i gotta sell shit to black people , damn man i fuken hate it , no respect no nothing! , they never say thank you , they never say bye , THey always have a grimey face when they buy somethign, they never give tips , FUK black people . I almost got into mad fights with ONLY black people especially black women , such fuken attitudes , get the fuk out

only a few percent of them i have respect for , but thats cause they dont live in the projects,

Atleast in europe we were all poor as shit, but we still had respect and we were family people .

fuk hoodrats, and im not talking about all black people , im talking about HOODRATS

STYLE
06-21-2008, 11:44 AM
your beef is with poor people not blacks. you live in the projects.
the same could be said about a all white euro ghetto or redneck trailerpark etc.

if you are poor it doesn't make sense to tip. especially if your income is dependant on tips as well.

the projects are not a courteous place in 2008.

but the funny thing is you speak as if you are the posterboy for courtesy.
you hold the blacks you deal with accountable for lack of manner that you don't have.

your post isn't racist. just ignorant.

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-21-2008, 11:48 AM
no its beef with blacks

spanish people come in WITH MANNERS! they buy shit, they say thank you and all that , and they proboboly make less then the black man ,

look man , I dont like white people equal as black .

the only people i like , are the people that make me money , there are certain cultures that i just hate , cause i just look at them and i know they hate to spend that dollar..

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-21-2008, 11:50 AM
its official after years of business

i hate to sell shit too piece of shit whites, indians and black people man

what can i do , i just hate it , ,

TheWolf
06-21-2008, 11:56 AM
I call black people Sir, to try and make up for their years of mistreatment.

I call black people black.

STYLE, that sig is nice, haha!

TSA
06-21-2008, 12:08 PM
Saswalli Hotglobi black ppl hate you cause you replace I's we Es like a faggot.
your beef is with poor people not blacks. you live in the projects.
the same could be said about a all white euro ghetto or redneck trailerpark etc.

if you are poor it doesn't make sense to tip. especially if your income is dependant on tips as well.

the projects are not a courteous place in 2008.

but the funny thing is you speak as if you are the posterboy for courtesy.
you hold the blacks you deal with accountable for lack of manner that you don't have.

your post isn't racist. just ignorant.
agreed. One of my best friends lives in a trailer park and has his whole life, your not gonna get any hospitality there, at all.

black ppl also seem ruder when they poor cause they're just not fake about shit. Theres no reason to smile at your cashiering ass, your not saying anything funny, nothing funny is going on, so that's how it's gonna be, if you want tips get a different job. Tips aren't mandatory they're if you did an exceptional job, and you probably don't. plus they're poor.

i hate working with white people cause they're so fuckin fake. Smiling at nothing, asking questions they don't care about an answer, it's all an act.
i love working with other black people cause they're just real. If you walk into a black barber shop, nothing fake is gonna go down, no fake hand shakes, fake smiles, fake questions, fake laughing, it's all real people being 100% real with you, which i prefer. They won't be smiling, but consider this

if you, a white person walks into a black barber shop there won't be a second thought about it. ok, white guy wants to get fresh, end of subject. you sit down on your seat, conversation will be minimal cause your a stranger and they have nothing to really say to you. but in the end of the day your a customer and they don't think anything of you cause your a stranger.

If i, a black person enter a white barbershop everything will get silent. Everyone will get awkward, so what offended and for the most part all around scared. They're all waiting for you to do something nuts. They don't know what they should say to you and so flat out get angry cause your presence is offensive.

but they'll ask you questions, laugh at your jokes, shake your hand, call you bro, make jokes with you, so on and so forth.

if your a dumb person you can fall for it, but the minute you raise your voice they're calling the police, and only idiots fall for the fakeness.

if black ppl are mad at you they'll tell you, you'll argue, you'll fight, it'll be a real reaction to a real situation.
my neighbor that trys talking to me everyday (white) called the cops on us cause we had a goat in our HIGHLY fenced backyard that didn't make a peep, he just saw a goat and called to police.
he also called the police when my mom was yelling at my little brother for getting in trouble at the swimming pool.
but the faggot is quick it invite you to his church functions the next day.

black peoples attitude in public > fakeness

TheWolf
06-21-2008, 12:15 PM
I'm with you TSA, cant stand all that fake crap. Dont know if it's a race thing as i live in a mostly white community, and only have 2 close black friends.

But all that 'oh, how are you' stuff pisses me off.

Trust me if you entered my barbers, I'd kick your black ass to the curb. And I'm sure you would appreciate my honestly, brother.

STYLE
06-21-2008, 12:17 PM
i just got back from marthas vineyard where the some of the stalest snobbiest rich folks go to relax and enjoy their richness.

in 2008 white folks are still crossing the street when a black man is coming down the sidewalk. IN BROAD DAYLIGHT!

i did have the most interesting and deep convo with this old ass white lady.
our condo has a community kitchen and we shared breakfast one morning just me and her. we talked about everything for over and hour.
i was thinking "wow this lady is real comfy around a grilled up negro."

then she said "i lost my sight last year all i see is light and shadow. so just say hello when you see me"

damn.

she said she came here from a poor village in greece as a child. i forget the name

CHRONZ
06-21-2008, 12:20 PM
just remember to speak for your own country !
seems you'll never move on

TheWolf
06-21-2008, 12:21 PM
I was in the city I was born in the other week...I went to the pub with my dad, the pub his family had owned when he was a child.

it's in a prodominently Black area and is none for drugs and violence.

i went in there and I wasn't scared at all, i think it's because I listen to Wu-Tang.

STYLE
06-21-2008, 12:23 PM
wolf, generally speaking, you are very wise.

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-21-2008, 12:25 PM
i just got back from marthas vineyard where the some of the stalest snobbiest rich folks go to relax and enjoy their richness.

in 2008 white folks are still crossing the street when a black man is coming down the sidewalk. IN BROAD DAYLIGHT!

i did have the most interesting and deep convo with this old ass white lady.
our condo has a community kitchen and we shared breakfast one morning just me and her. we talked about everything for over and hour.
i was thinking "wow this lady is real comfy around a grilled up negro."

then she said "i lost my sight last year all i see is light and shadow. so just say hello when you see me"

damn.

she said she came here from a poor village in greece as a child. i forget the name

mexicans here get robbed all the time in broad day light by black people ...all the time.ahahah

TheWolf
06-21-2008, 12:26 PM
wolf, generally speaking, you are very wise.

I was dumb as fuck till I picked up the Wu-Tang double cd back in the summer of 97.

STYLE
06-21-2008, 12:39 PM
mexicans here get robbed all the time in broad day light by black people ...all the time.ahahah

greek mexicans?
anyway... you live in the projects.
i am talking about martha vineyard.
there's a difference.

http://www.playahata.com/images/bookpics/whosafraidofalargeblackman.jpg

MAYOR QUIMBY
06-21-2008, 01:14 PM
I disagree with Style, Wolf and TSA. I work in Oakland California where it's thriving with blacks. I get poor white people in my store. I get poor Philipino people in my store. I get poor Hispanic people in my store. But none of those can ever compare to the rudeness that is delivered by Blacks. Black Men and Women. (I'm soo fuckin glad black teenagers dont go into the store. Dont even start me on them...)

Also, i always have to take the bus home from my work. Ghetto as FUCK. There's poor whites, Mexicans, Blacks, Asians, Middle Easterns,,,,EVERYONE moves to the other side and lets the Blacks have their own area, cuz everyone hates them.

And if i ever saw the Wu-Tang Clan walking in front of me on a street and i didnt know who the hell they were, trust me baby pah, i would MOVE.

TheWolf
06-21-2008, 01:25 PM
Hmmm.

If I saw Raekwon walking down the pavement toward me, I would walk in the road.

But this is just due to the sheer logistics of passing such a rotund rapper, on a standard size 'sidewalk'.

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-21-2008, 01:25 PM
I disagree with Style, Wolf and TSA. I work in Oakland California where it's thriving with blacks. I get poor white people in my store. I get poor Philipino people in my store. I get poor Hispanic people in my store. But none of those can ever compare to the rudeness that is delivered by Blacks. Black Men and Women. (I'm soo fuckin glad black teenagers dont go into the store. Dont even start me on them...)

Also, i always have to take the bus home from my work. Ghetto as FUCK. There's poor whites, Mexicans, Blacks, Asians, Middle Easterns,,,,EVERYONE moves to the other side and lets the Blacks have their own area, cuz everyone hates them.

And if i ever saw the Wu-Tang Clan walking in front of me on a street and i didnt know who the hell they were, trust me baby pah, i would MOVE.

man u never want lil black kids in the store, that shit is the worst, u gotta treat them in a certain way , i tried being nice with them, but the secret is u gotta be rough and be nice at the same time and everything will go cool

thats it, any other thug i dont care about , man thugs are scared of me they think im a cop or some shit , they never say anything or do anything, IF they grill me i grill them back , simple .Common man i went to QB projects at 12:00 at night to cop weed while wearing nerd glasses

hide1998
06-21-2008, 01:29 PM
Hmmm, hating black people yet still a hip-hop fan on a Wu-Tang Clan message board. Intriguing concept.

If nothing else, it's always fun watching people play themselves (by choice, mind you).

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-21-2008, 01:30 PM
Hmmm, hating black people yet still a hip-hop fan on a Wu-Tang Clan message board. Intriguing concept.

If nothing else, it's always fun watching people play themselves (by choice, mind you).

i dont hate black people , I like black people , I just dont like them being so grimey all the fuken time

what u know about lil kids, with the mother cracked out?

na u dont know

hide1998
06-21-2008, 01:37 PM
i dont hate black people , I like black people , I just dont like them being so grimey all the fuken time

na u dont know

Thanks for grouping us in a nice lump together. I hope that gives you some self-confidence.

I know/knew drug addicted mothers of several races, so I don't get the point of your example.

As I stated, keep playing yourself. Intelligent minds are amused.

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-21-2008, 01:38 PM
wtf u live in japan, im near queens bridge , get the fuk out , all u know about black people is ur bet channel ,

now ur making me sound racist thanx ,

son when i see a thug dude i JUST DONT LIKE him , why should i like him , for what?

act a certain way , dress a certain way and ill respect u , But when u walk by me with ur red bandana , u get no respect,

hide1998
06-21-2008, 01:39 PM
The sooner people realize that negative qualities in people have nothing to do with skin color, and have EVERYTHING to do with environment, I suspect the pure idiocy of many posts in this thread will cease to exist.

hide1998
06-21-2008, 01:40 PM
wtf u live in japan, im near queens bridge , get the fuk out , all u know about black people is ur bet channel ,

Thanks for the education. I had no idea black Americans didn't live in Japan after spending a majority of their life in America.

Oh wait...

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-21-2008, 01:40 PM
The sooner people realize that negative qualities in people have nothing to do with skin color, and have EVERYTHING to do with environment, I suspect the pure idiocy of many posts in this thread will cease to exist.

dumbass did u read my posts , or what? stop making me sound racist, read my posts

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-21-2008, 01:41 PM
Thanks for the education. I had no idea black Americans didn't live in Japan after spending a majority of their life in America.

Oh wait...

there is a difference between japan and queens bridge

im done, go read my posts,

hide1998
06-21-2008, 01:42 PM
act a certain way , dress a certain way and ill respect u , But when u walk by me with ur red bandana , u get no respect,

Sounds exactly like shit only black people do.

Oh wait...

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-21-2008, 01:43 PM
look u fuken chink , ur somewhere 10000 million miles away shut the fuk up,
what would u know

hide1998
06-21-2008, 01:43 PM
there is a difference between japan and queens bridge

im done, go read my posts,

Yeah, what do I know. I've never lived in the Bronx for an extended period of time. Or any ghetto for that matter.

Oh wait...

CHRONZ
06-21-2008, 01:46 PM
sum of yall got sum fucked up mentallity..
i dont care what the fuck you are... this aint about color..
its about not bein a angry ass bitch, and atleast be respectfull if muhfuckers try and help ya.. if ya dont want help then what the fuck are yall doin in the shop at the first place.. get yo shit elsewhere! yeah we smile.. we have a long ass day ahead of us when we at work, better make the best of it... i aint bout bein fake.. sum people are actually happy just to have a job and get money and wanna do whats best for the customer.. if angry pissed customers come in when im workin il offer my help, but dont get smart with me, cuz then yall can get the fuck out..

hide1998
06-21-2008, 01:47 PM
what would u know

^O^

Since you can't even get your racial slurs straight, I don't know whether to laugh or feel offended.

There are so many different racial slurs to throw at blacks, why can't you be satisfied with the ones that are widely used.

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-21-2008, 01:48 PM
^O^

Since you can't even get your racial slurs straight, I don't know whether to laugh or feel offended.

There are so many different racial slurs to throw at blacks, why can't you be satisfied with the ones that are widely used.

lmao , ok i gotta admit , u got me angry 3 min ago, but now u made me laugh,
Iv never called a black dude a nigger in my mind , I get more mad if somebody says nigger than the black dude... I hate whites more than blacks, how about that one?

STYLE
06-21-2008, 01:53 PM
saki just said he's not a racists then called hideo a chink.

hide1998
06-21-2008, 01:55 PM
what would u know

^O^

There are so many different racial slurs to throw at blacks, why can't you be satisfied with the ones that are widely used?

In any event, keep playing yourself.

Zero
06-21-2008, 02:03 PM

agreed. One of my best friends lives in a trailer park and has his whole life, your not gonna get any hospitality there, at all.

black ppl also seem ruder when they poor cause they're just not fake about shit. Theres no reason to smile at your cashiering ass, your not saying anything funny, nothing funny is going on, so that's how it's gonna be, if you want tips get a different job. Tips aren't mandatory they're if you did an exceptional job, and you probably don't. plus they're poor.

i hate working with white people cause they're so fuckin fake. Smiling at nothing, asking questions they don't care about an answer, it's all an act.
i love working with other black people cause they're just real. If you walk into a black barber shop, nothing fake is gonna go down, no fake hand shakes, fake smiles, fake questions, fake laughing, it's all real people being 100% real with you, which i prefer. They won't be smiling, but consider this

if you, a white person walks into a black barber shop there won't be a second thought about it. ok, white guy wants to get fresh, end of subject. you sit down on your seat, conversation will be minimal cause your a stranger and they have nothing to really say to you. but in the end of the day your a customer and they don't think anything of you cause your a stranger.

If i, a black person enter a white barbershop everything will get silent. Everyone will get awkward, so what offended and for the most part all around scared. They're all waiting for you to do something nuts. They don't know what they should say to you and so flat out get angry cause your presence is offensive.

but they'll ask you questions, laugh at your jokes, shake your hand, call you bro, make jokes with you, so on and so forth.

if your a dumb person you can fall for it, but the minute you raise your voice they're calling the police, and only idiots fall for the fakeness.

if black ppl are mad at you they'll tell you, you'll argue, you'll fight, it'll be a real reaction to a real situation.
my neighbor that trys talking to me everyday (white) called the cops on us cause we had a goat in our HIGHLY fenced backyard that didn't make a peep, he just saw a goat and called to police.
he also called the police when my mom was yelling at my little brother for getting in trouble at the swimming pool.

Theres such thing as general politeness, too. Don't get me wrong, I disagree with near enough every post in this thread aswell as yours - I don't believe that bad manners reside in only one ethnicity or race. But what your saying doesen't make much sense. You will never make sense out of anything if you try and break things down into such a trivial black and white (excuse the pun) way. White people don't always walk around putting on a fake act all day long, just as black people arn't always rude and have bad manners. However, SOME black people might walk around putting on a fake act all day and SOME white people might have a generally bad social etiquette. Do you see my point? Why pigeon hole certain social interactions that are a result of an individual enviroment into a whole race? It's stupid.

The Grandmaster
06-21-2008, 02:07 PM
tsa is an idiot

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-21-2008, 02:11 PM
saki just said he's not a racists then called hideo a chink.

read my name , u really think i meant that ? , right now im reading "The book of the samurai" common man . get serious

LORD NOSE
06-21-2008, 02:11 PM
yes there are too many loud rude ass black people -

after getting fucked with for so long, how do you expect us to be ?

we were better off when we had our own schools and communities where we taught our own children and had our own stores - integration fucked all of that up for us - poor schooling, poor food,etc..followed - we were doing to well for white people to be comfortable - so they burned down black wall street and placed black children in the same schools with white kids who hated us and mistreated us - after america trained us to work and think like animals, what do you expect us to be like - Thank the supreme being for people like nat turner, marcus garvey,master fard and elijah,malcolm etc... who stood up against the bullshit white america dished out - it helped restore some pride and self love into us

hide1998
06-21-2008, 02:33 PM
read my name , u really think i meant that ? , right now im reading "The book of the samurai" common man . get serious

Is it some sort of illness you have that makes you say random racist shit when you don't mean it? Or is it what you dish out when you know you've had your skirt pulled?

STYLE
06-21-2008, 02:34 PM
saqi - fuckin white trash cracker. my name is gavin (irish) and i'm reading tim russert's book.

see... i'm not racist. smh....devils

FYI
latins and asians express animosity towards whites in words. (their own lang) you just don't understand it.
black folks orig lang was taken from us so we just shit on you with actions, like being rude.

in chinese, the name for white people is "guai lo" (devil man) or "da bezi" (big nose).

one of my cuz told me integration was bad for us a long time ago. i thought he was crazy.
but as i got older i saw the wisdom in his words.

TheWolf
06-21-2008, 02:37 PM

8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O

STYLE
06-21-2008, 02:40 PM
Is it some sort of illness you have that makes you say random racist shit when you don't mean it? Or is it what you dish out when you know you've had your skirt pulled?

this is saqi.....
confused....

EihcRDRAy90

TSA
06-21-2008, 02:52 PM

im not saying they're less rude, they're rude as fuck, but they're rude cause its real. They don't know you, they don't care about you, you don't care about them, you guys have nothing to do with each other, they live in OAKLAND CALIFORNIA.

So if they walk into you place of work that have no reason to pal around with you and won't

a white person will pal around with you in fear that they don't you to kill them cause they're dim witted and ignorant.

a black person just doesn't care about you cause they have no reason to. If you were their friend they would be nice, otherwise you just some nigga with acne and a shitty hair cut

TSA
06-21-2008, 03:01 PM
Theres such thing as general politeness, too. Don't get me wrong, I disagree with near enough every post in this thread aswell as yours - I don't believe that bad manners reside in only one ethnicity or race. But what your saying doesen't make much sense. You will never make sense out of anything if you try and break things down into such a trivial black and white (excuse the pun) way. White people don't always walk around putting on a fake act all day long, just as black people arn't always rude and have bad manners. However, SOME black people might walk around putting on a fake act all day and SOME white people might have a generally bad social etiquette. Do you see my point? Why pigeon hole certain social interactions that are a result of an individual enviroment into a whole race? It's stupid.

white people, by edict of culture, are taught to act a curtain way to people, it's their culture. "Hey, who are you doing" "great weather we're having"

black people, by edict of culture, are taught to act a curtain way to people, it's their culture "I bet he asking me who im doing cause he doesn't want to be stabbed" "The weather? nigga i don't know you"

there's blacks and whites that live in each others contexts and what not, but this is just the way it is. even when your working, you have to be really really stale fake and sappy, why? cause your working with white people and that's their way of life, or what's considered 'proper'. Go to a place built by blacks and the level of realness quadruples.

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-21-2008, 03:11 PM
saqi - fuckin white trash cracker. my name is gavin (irish) and i'm reading tim russert's book.

see... i'm not racist. smh....devils

FYI
latins and asians express animosity towards whites in words. (their own lang) you just don't understand it.
black folks orig lang was taken from us so we just shit on you with actions, like being rude.

in chinese, the name for white people is "guai lo" (devil man) or "da bezi" (big nose).

one of my cuz told me integration was bad for us a long time ago. i thought he was crazy.
but as i got older i saw the wisdom in his words.

lol @ you

guai lo = white ghost or white guy...

and it doesnt have negative in it like that............. lol @ saying its "devil"....

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a191/Absolute_skeletor/black_dude_weird.jpg

STYLE
06-21-2008, 03:13 PM
well let me piggyback tissy and say that an all black biz has its own "small talk" thats just as meaningless as "hows the weather?"

"yo did you see kobe get shitted on the other night?"

"u heard digi snax?"

but at least it's something that engages both parties. all black biz are fun as hell to work at cause its a lot of jokes.

STYLE
06-21-2008, 03:17 PM
beeing colord, living amongst a white majority > beein white, living amongst a colored majority

true and false.

usually the white community has better schools and safer neighborhoods. but the racism is subdued and covert but very real.

the black community is not as safe and the schools are not as good but a white person is not treated with as much racism. we as black folks are very accepting. sometimes to our own detriment.

Edgar Erebus
06-21-2008, 03:18 PM
white people, by edict of culture, are taught to act a curtain way to people, it's their culture. "Hey, who are you doing" "great weather we're having"

black people, by edict of culture, are taught to act a curtain way to people, it's their culture "I bet he asking me who im doing cause he doesn't want to be stabbed" "The weather? nigga i don't know you"

there's blacks and whites that live in each others contexts and what not, but this is just the way it is. even when your working, you have to be really really stale fake and sappy, why? cause your working with white people and that's their way of life, or what's considered 'proper'. Go to a place built by blacks and the level of realness quadruples.

What's interesting is that there is such difference between white cultures. For example, Southern Europeans (Italians, Spaniards, Greeks, Serbs etc. etc.) behave quite in the way as you described Blacks - they basically won't greet you in the street, won't feel obliged to do some empty convo with you. Won't pretend if they like you.

Northeners (Brits, Jerries, Scandinavians - brrrgh, they exceptionally) are those that'll act all nice and ask you how you feel and talk about weather, and at the same time hold a middle finger behind back and think you are just an illiterate Southern asshole who prolly got some mob ties and does crime for fun.

Also what Style said about being accepted - such "rude" Mediterranean people will basically accept you quicker and without so much restrictions than polite folks from the North.

Slavs are a special story, they are the kind that will beat you down and then go with you on some gin.

... or does the fact that this post is based on Euro experience make it irrelevant?

STYLE
06-21-2008, 03:27 PM
lol @ you

guai lo = white ghost or white guy...

and it doesnt have negative in it like that............. lol @ saying its "devil"....

have you lived in china?

do you speak chinese?

do you understand chinese culture?

do you know chinese history?

did you know that white folks did the same bullshit to the chinese that they are doing to blacks in america?

ever wonder how UK got Honk Kong?

they flooded the community with drugs. (opium) then snatched the ports. as a result they fought the OPIUM WARS and lost. china lost hong kong 100 years.

Edgar Erebus
06-21-2008, 03:30 PM
have you lived in china?

do you speak chinese?

did you know that white folks did the same bullshit to the chinese that they are doing to blacks in america?

they flooded the community with drugs. (opium) then snatched the ports. as a result they fought the OPIUM WARS and lost. china lost hong kong 100 years.

White folks this, white folks that.

White folks AIN'T all the same no matter how much it's hard for you to accept.

White folks get fucked by another white folks on a daily basis.

There ain't no solidarity between white folks for doing such evil deeds.

It's just some white folks with money and power that do shit and fuck up all the rest of the folks, no matter what race or ethnicity they be.

STYLE
06-21-2008, 03:31 PM
What's interesting is that there is such difference between white cultures. For example, Southern Europeans (Italians, Spaniards, Greeks, Serbs etc. etc.) behave quite in the way as you described Blacks - they basically won't greet you in the street, won't feel obliged to do some empty convo with you. Won't pretend if they like you.

Northeners (Brits, Jerries, Scandinavians - brrrgh, they exceptionally) are those that'll act all nice and ask you how you feel and talk about weather, and at the same time hold a middle finger behind back and think you are just an illiterate Southern asshole who prolly got some mob ties and does crime for fun.

Also what Style said about being accepted - such "rude" Mediterranean people will basically accept you quicker and without so much restrictions than polite folks from the North.

Slavs are a special story, they are the kind that will beat you down and then go with you on some gin.

... or does the fact that this post is based on Euro experience make it irrelevant?

interesting info, but you already know that if it ain't american, its irrelevant. lol

STYLE
06-21-2008, 03:37 PM
It's just some white folks with money and power that do shit and fuck up all the rest of the folks, no matter what race or ethnicity they be.

http://amhist.ist.unomaha.edu/module_files/Lynching%20of%20Willie%20Brown.jpg

http://englishclassnet.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/lynching.jpg

http://dallassouthblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/lynching-in-america_florida-1935.jpg

http://www.liu.edu/cwis/cwp/library/african/2000/lynch_1.jpg

Edgar Erebus
06-21-2008, 03:48 PM
^^ So consequently we have an entire race of who-knows-how-many different nations, cultures and social upbringings guilty for KKK crimes?

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-21-2008, 03:51 PM
dont talk about what whites did to blacks 300 years ago plz .,. blacks are also against blacks, and whites against whites,

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-21-2008, 03:55 PM
have you lived in china?

do you speak chinese?

why u giving me this lecture?

I know about that

But It doesnt mean "Devil", no matter what u say.

But they dont look at white folk like that... they understand the differend nations who played role in these conflicts. Some dislike Japanese more than any white folk.

U know that Japanese also occupied lands in China and fucked up a lot of shit.. savage as fuck.

We dont need to be Kung Fu masters to live in this world lol

Olive Oil Goombah
06-21-2008, 03:57 PM
true and false.

usually the white community has better schools and safer neighborhoods. but the racism is subdued and covert but very real.

the black community is not as safe and the schools are not as good but a white person is not treated with as much racism. we as black folks are very accepting. sometimes to our own detriment.

Generalize much?

Koolish
06-21-2008, 03:57 PM
nah it's more like, only white people are evil enough to do those types of things.

hide1998
06-21-2008, 04:01 PM
dont talk about what whites did to blacks 300 years ago plz .,. blacks are also against blacks, and whites against whites,

300 years ago????? Just last year a black man in America was dragged behind a truck by racist whites.

So let's not pretend like the pictures above aren't reflective of what is STILL going on today.

BTW, those pictures posted are from the 1920s...at the EARLIEST. That alone dismisses your 300 year comment.

Keep playing yourself.

Edgar Erebus
06-21-2008, 04:03 PM
^^ So consequently we have an entire race of who-knows-how-many different nations, cultures and social upbringings guilty for KKK crimes?

Ah, yeah, I forgot, what's outside America doesn't exist. Sorry for post.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-21-2008, 04:06 PM
On the integration topic.....i agree its not something that is natural.

Fuck the Chinese. They can do there crying somewhere else. The Brits don't owe them shit. Where is all this 'chinese wisdom' when they need it.

American has treated every newcomer like shit, everyones got the story, some better some worse. Its just the way it is....does the new kid on the block get greeted with open arms???? Especially if he's different?
Hell no, he is treated suspiciously.

I dont blame the northern europeans. They had to fight off invasions their whole existence from Rome, Turks, Muslims, Slavs....they were constantly at war.
They got the same story as anyone else, but people only see things from their own perspective and then they wanna group everyone into how much the British have harmed them or all that BS.

Please.

The Grandmaster
06-21-2008, 04:06 PM
slim t is an idiot

Zero
06-21-2008, 04:07 PM

Well, I strongly disagree. You are being far too deterministic. But, it may be different in your culture. From what I know and where I'm from it's very different.

CHRONZ
06-21-2008, 04:08 PM
@ grandmaster
no he aint, he just postin the truth..
yall wanna blame all white folks for what white Amerikkka did..
but on the other hand anything outside US borders dont exist for yall.

Edgar Erebus
06-21-2008, 04:11 PM
^^ Finally.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-21-2008, 04:11 PM
These generalizations are retarded. Black people dont say 'whats up?'

Pretty much every black person in my building is friendly to me and I toward them. I really dont see a difference. From my own personal experience, i find blacks to be less standoffish than some whites.

I dunno....thats my personl experience tho...maybe its where you are from also.

I find it funny the black opinions on whites. I guess all whites are different because my people are nuthing like that.

Zero
06-21-2008, 04:12 PM
300 years ago????? Just last year a black man in America was dragged behind a truck by racist whites.

So let's not pretend like the pictures above aren't reflective of what is STILL going on today.

BTW, those pictures posted are from the 1920s...at the EARLIEST. That alone dismisses your 300 year comment.

Keep playing yourself.

What? Extreme much. How can you say it's reflective of today's society? Those incidents happened regularly back then, you cannot say black people are lynched for fun like they were back then in todays society. Thats way over the top.

The Grandmaster
06-21-2008, 04:13 PM
@ grandmaster
no he aint, he just postin the truth..
yall wanna blame all white folks for what white Amerikkka did..
but on the other hand anything outside US borders dont exist for yall.

quote me one post in this whole thread thas states what you are currently saying

Edgar Erebus
06-21-2008, 04:16 PM
On the integration topic.....i agree its not something that is natural.

Fuck the Chinese. They can do there crying somewhere else. The Brits don't owe them shit. Where is all this 'chinese wisdom' when they need it.

American has treated every newcomer like shit, everyones got the story, some better some worse. Its just the way it is....does the new kid on the block get greeted with open arms???? Especially if he's different?
Hell no, he is treated suspiciously.

I dont blame the northern europeans. They had to fight off invasions their whole existence from Rome, Turks, Muslims, Slavs....they were constantly at war.
They got the same story as anyone else, but people only see things from their own perspective and then they wanna group everyone into how much the British have harmed them or all that BS.

Please.

I never said anything about any nation or race or anything. But I have lots to say to those that used international/-racial tensions to make bloodshed and profiteer somehow on that.

Remember: there's always a tension towards someone different, but it takes someone to flare it up to point of violence.

(Plus whole Europe has a loong, utter history of violence, and every nation has been at war with another at some moment. If everyone here wanted to do paybacks, which seems to be favorite intellectual masturbation by Americans, no one would survive.)

HANZO
06-21-2008, 04:25 PM
white ppl are bad, very very bad.

theres my contribution.

TheWolf
06-21-2008, 04:27 PM
http://amhist.ist.unomaha.edu/module_files/Lynching%20of%20Willie%20Brown.jpg

http://englishclassnet.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/lynching.jpg

http://dallassouthblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/lynching-in-america_florida-1935.jpg

http://www.liu.edu/cwis/cwp/library/african/2000/lynch_1.jpg

nah it's more like, only white people are evil enough to do those types of things.

lmao , ok i gotta admit , u got me angry 3 min ago, but now u made me laugh,
Iv never called a black dude a nigger in my mind , I get more mad if somebody says nigger than the black dude... I hate whites more than blacks, how about that one?

im not saying they're less rude, they're rude as fuck, but they're rude cause its real. They don't know you, they don't care about you, you don't care about them, you guys have nothing to do with each other, they live in OAKLAND CALIFORNIA.

So if they walk into you place of work that have no reason to pal around with you and won't

a white person will pal around with you in fear that they don't you to kill them cause they're dim witted and ignorant.

a black person just doesn't care about you cause they have no reason to. If you were their friend they would be nice, otherwise you just some nigga with acne and a shitty hair cut

beeing colord, living amongst a white majority > beein white, living amongst a colored majority

im just stoned, writting things that comes to mind without it beeing related to anything:fucku:

na u dont know

Just a few examples of why it's better to post pictures of stupid shit, than try and have a serious conversation on here.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/hank44-photo/Hilarious.jpg

STYLE
06-21-2008, 04:33 PM

what camera you think they used in 1708? 300 years ago.

that was 1955 dumb fuck. you are too young and too ignorant to even comment on this topic. then there was the lynching

why u giving me this lecture?

I know about that

But It doesnt mean "Devil", no matter what u say.

But they dont look at white folk like that... they understand the differend nations who played role in these conflicts. Some dislike Japanese more than any white folk.

U know that Japanese also occupied lands in China and fucked up a lot of shit.. savage as fuck.

We dont need to be Kung Fu masters to live in this world lol

who said anything about kung fu? is that all there is to chinese culture?

white devil is what "guai lo" means. i'm telling you because it was told to me by REAL CHINESE IN CHINA.
i have had many convos about it after i heard it. there are many similarities between black americans and beijingers.
mongols are more like italians.

"guai lo"-white devil

why white ghost? cause they look like ghosts? lol wishful thinking.

Generalize much?

i speak from experience and the knowledge that black communities and schools get inadequate resources and funding. the income levels are low therefore the tax revenue is low. blacks don't recycle their income into their own communities.
but i said MOST not ALL.
i made you, woppper jr. go back to the sports forum where your comments are relevant. your best moments were over when blackula lost interest.

jewish holocaust
african slave trade
hiroshima/nagasaki
native american genocide
economic subjugation of the 3rd world

CHRONZ
06-21-2008, 04:35 PM
just look there^
but that aint enuff is it.. noooo cuz we come from the land of ikea and our word hold no value...
Europe aint allowed to listen to Wu-tang
Europe this euro that.. euro fags..
White people are the devils... white people are evil..
you think its only this thread... read the fuckin forum
where have yall been?
ill tell you, yall been head up my white anus tryin to blame my grandfathers of mistakes YOUR white amerikkka did.

TheWolf
06-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Because there hasn't been much genocide in Africa has there STYLE??

STYLE
06-21-2008, 04:39 PM
Because there isn't much genocide in Africa is there STYLE??
africa has been raped and brutalized for hundreds of years.
its like wondering why a sexually and emotionally abused child turns into a deviant.

no excuses but it is what it is.

there are forces at work that encourage the fighting.

why were we so quick to go to iraq but yet haven't done shit about darfur?

TheWolf
06-21-2008, 04:42 PM
its like wondering why a sexually and emotionally abused child turns into a deviant.

Money.

It's not black people that get shitted on, it's poor people. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Edgar Erebus
06-21-2008, 04:43 PM

Africa had much internal warfare, genocides and expulsions and all that even before colonialism started. Do your history.

TheWolf
06-21-2008, 04:49 PM
It's what people do for money and power, sad but true.

White America is fucking everyone over at the moment, why? Because white america is the most powerful nation.

When England were dominant (or trying to be), the went on the crusades and killed innocent people in the name of Christ.

Imagine a 'black nation' became the most powerful...do you think the world would turn into a Lilt advert????

Zero
06-21-2008, 04:55 PM
England wern't trying to dominate, they did dominate - quite extensively and harshly.

HANZO
06-21-2008, 04:56 PM
England didnt dominate, cause during their time there were 5 other superpowers. you dominate when your the single superpower. like America is now, Like Rome was before.

TSA
06-21-2008, 05:11 PM
i'd say the dominated. 1/5th of the worlds land, whores on lock, only industrial country, strongest everything, richest everything, largest everything
england had whores on lock

Surreptitious
06-21-2008, 05:12 PM
white America is fucking everyone, taxes are bad, Bush sucks... so original wolf, go suck some e-dick ya faggot

The Grandmaster
06-21-2008, 05:36 PM
http://imagenerd.com/uploads/diewhitefaggotssy2jJJm.jpg (http://imagenerd.com)

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-21-2008, 05:52 PM
who said anything about kung fu? is that all there is to chinese culture?

white devil is what "guai lo" means. i'm telling you because it was told to me by REAL CHINESE IN CHINA.
i have had many convos about it after i heard it. there are many similarities between black americans and beijingers.
mongols are more like italians.

"guai lo"-white devil

why white ghost? cause they look like ghosts? lol wishful thinking.

what similarities ?

:picture:

and its not about someone being a "devil"..... lol

Its just about white foreigners....... they also have one for black folk. and same "guai" or "gui" is used there.

STYLE
06-21-2008, 06:01 PM
Imagine a 'black nation' became the most powerful...do you think the world would turn into a Lilt advert????

nubia/cush
http://www.sudan-embassy.co.uk/en/images/stories/pyramids.jpg
http://formerthings.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/sphinx_tirhakah.jpg
http://wysinger.homestead.com/nubian989.jpg

egypt
http://asiapacificuniverse.com/pkm/A81.jpg
http://www6.pictures.zimbio.com/img/831c/RBGStreetScholar/1115m.jpg
http://www.crystalinks.com/mentuhotep2.jpg

moors in europe
http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2008/02/22/alhambra_2302_narrowweb__300x433,0.jpg

http://www.pbm.com/%7Elindahl/cantigas/images/libro_2small.gif

http://roygbiv7.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/alhambra-2.jpg
but hey, thousands of years of black domination don't mean shit in 2008 right?

TSA
06-21-2008, 06:10 PM
do i not like this site anymore?

weird.

STYLE
06-21-2008, 06:17 PM
what similarities ?

:picture:

and its not about someone being a "devil"..... lol

Its just about white foreigners....... they also have one for black folk. and same "guai" or "gui" is used there.

how do you know what it's about?
i'm tellingin you cause i lived there for 2 years and was DEEP into local culture to the point i spoke nothing but chinese for weeks at a time.

if you were to hang in a beijing "hood" you would understand. the mannerisms are damn near identical to black americans (niggas)

the way they formulate their slang. like "da ge da" is the ganster big boss from movies. he always is on the cellphone. so the slang for cellphone is "da ge da".

their swagger the way they walk and talk tho not identical is extremely similar.

even their style of saggin pants and wife beaters. tho not hip hop style, still very similar.

like looking at two paintings from two artists. the style may be diff, but if you look closely, you may see that they use the same strokes.

you have to know niggas and know chiggas to understand.

"yang gui zi" is also is also a popular devil slur for whites.

yes wiki says "ghost guy" but they are wrong. many chinese concepts and words do not translate directly. ghost can mean demon or devil.

you can think what you want. but if you get called a ghost, will it make you feel good?

exactly....

search hudson taylor aka "guai lo" the white devil. who tried to convert chinese to christianity.

STYLE
06-21-2008, 06:18 PM
do i not like this site anymore?

weird.

you are still here

weirder.

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-21-2008, 07:02 PM

Real talk. this is why I always also have more fun generaly with other blacks because everything is open there for you to see, but the whitemans act makes it harder to break the ice and get through the doors so you can start joking about things and laughing.

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-21-2008, 07:14 PM
wow this forum is fuken horrible . u guys generalize too fuken much man ,.

TAURO
06-21-2008, 07:47 PM
I would love to have this discussion in Amsterdam 09 or even Vegas 2010 but something tells me people wouldn't be so quick to shoot off all this bullshit. Ahh how much people enjoy spewing crap from the safety of their own home....

Pussys.

KaramelSundae
06-21-2008, 07:59 PM
http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/skynews.jpg

"I was called a racial name on that flight. And that was part of my reaction. Again, nothing to do with the police but yes from British Airways. I was called a golliwog supermodel, I donít think thatís really fair do you?' Would you like it if someone turned round and called you a golliwog supermodel? I mean Iím proud to be a black woman, Iím proud to be British, Iím proud of the job that I do but I did not call anyone names of colour, of their race. And, you know, Iíve had to leave all of that out of court and all of that out of statement because at the end of the day the real problem was, I took my upset and my, the end of my wrath came out on the police, which was wrong."

- Naomi "I Will Fuck Your Shit Up" Campbell told Sky News on Friday

^perezhilton.com

Golliwog?

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-21-2008, 08:28 PM
how do you know what it's about?
i'm tellingin you cause i lived there for 2 years and was DEEP into local culture to the point i spoke nothing but chinese for weeks at a time.

if you were to hang in a beijing "hood" you would understand. the mannerisms are damn near identical to black americans (niggas)

the way they formulate their slang. like "da ge da" is the ganster big boss from movies. he always is on the cellphone. so the slang for cellphone is "da ge da".

their swagger the way they walk and talk tho not identical is extremely similar.

even their style of saggin pants and wife beaters. tho not hip hop style, still very similar.

like looking at two paintings from two artists. the style may be diff, but if you look closely, you may see that they use the same strokes.

you have to know niggas and know chiggas to understand.

"yang gui zi" is also is also a popular devil slur for whites.

yes wiki says "ghost guy" but they are wrong. many chinese concepts and words do not translate directly. ghost can mean demon or devil.

you can think what you want. but if you get called a ghost, will it make you feel good?

exactly....

search hudson taylor aka "guai lo" the white devil. who tried to convert chinese to christianity.

did U even buy the red book?

I know it doesnt translate directly.. Dont know about the wiki tho. But dont know why the fuck would Beijing Hood be better source than Wiki.

I know people from China and ive been 3 years with girl who is from Hong Kong,,, dont u think she is qualified explaining it?

Maybe u should make a hotline between Beijing and Compton. u know the Red phone, u can ask who is the real devil from Chinese. Whenever the brothas are confused.

chinese have racial slurs for all kinds of people....

i know asians call their white or european friends guai lo...... in friendly manner. Whats up with that? They naming them after Devil Christian Converter? lol

Ure twisting it.

STYLE
06-21-2008, 08:51 PM
huh?

hong kong is the beverly hills of china. it is more brittish than chinese.

thats like paris hilton telling you about watts.

you asked for the similarities. i told you. but since you don't know about either cultures i might as well be comparing the taste of sweet potato pie to the taste of candied yams.

STYLE
06-21-2008, 08:53 PM
KaramelSundae (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=46420)?

who is that?

is she real or fake?

crAcKaKillaH777
06-21-2008, 09:08 PM
I was called a golliwog supermodel, I donít think thatís really fair do you?

i believe her.....

HANZO
06-21-2008, 09:10 PM
The Chinese oppressed others to. They made Mongols suffer for years. They deserved the wrath of the tribal nomads. Like for how many centuries did China succesfully keep the nomads from uniting and jus stir up civil war between the tribes.

sort of how the Europeans made the Africans fight each other, and how they now make muslims clash with each other.

Once the nomads of central asia united, they made China pay. and then conquered the world.

its almost too easy though, if you can successfully divide an enlarged race, then they will pose no threat to you. once they unite though your fuked, ofcourse if they are smart enough to unite.

then you have this thread. blacks vs african americans. a perfect sign of a divided race.

result the white man wins, and will always win.

The Grandmaster
06-21-2008, 09:30 PM
^^the thread was made by a white man, idiot

HANZO
06-21-2008, 09:38 PM
does that matter??

The Grandmaster
06-21-2008, 09:55 PM
idiot, everything matters

BTTR KNG KOOL
06-21-2008, 10:09 PM
huh?

hong kong is the beverly hills of china. it is more brittish than chinese.

thats like paris hilton telling you about watts.

you asked for the similarities. i told you. but since you don't know about either cultures i might as well be comparing the taste of sweet potato pie to the taste of candied yams.

lol beverly hills.. Is Beijing all hood now?

U either never been to Hong Kong or u havent been outside business districts. Cos u wouldnt say that.

Ure the meditating tourist. Thats all. What the fuck lol

U lived there 2 years like u said, how the fuck does that make u an expert of chinese culture?

-ure saying that just cos some chinese folk watch gangster movies and wear wife beaters, it makes them like some ghetto ass black folk from projects in USA?

So what ? Whats ur point ?

lol

Are u saying that all white folk carry handbook for exact pronounciation?

Ok ..whites only exist in america. Or maybe UK too.... Germany doesnt count, theyre too fucked up to deserve a Human title.

lol im shaking my head to this shit....... I dont even know what i should say....

Cos im not trying to argue about the similarities. Why u even pulled the topic about it into this?

As far as im concerned beijing hood can stay where its at.

wouldnt make a difference to the translation even if it was under my nose lol

Olive Oil Goombah
06-21-2008, 10:09 PM
i speak from experience and the knowledge that black communities and schools get inadequate resources and funding. the income levels are low therefore the tax revenue is low. blacks don't recycle their income into their own communities.
but i said MOST not ALL.
i made you, woppper jr. go back to the sports forum where your comments are relevant. your best moments were over when blackula lost interest.

Boy you been real cunty lately. Don't get caught up in your anger toward whitey. you'll grow a tumor.
Face the fact that this is not the black man's time of domination. These things are cyclical, like everything.

Your letting the hatred take over....its winning, its got you in check.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-21-2008, 10:12 PM
lol beverly hills.. Is Beijing all hood now?

U either never been to Hong Kong or u havent been outside business districts. Cos u wouldnt say that.

Ure the meditating tourist. Thats all. What the fuck lol

U lived there 2 years like u said, how the fuck does that make u an expert of chinese culture?

-ure saying that just cos some chinese folk watch gangster movies and wear wife beaters, it makes them like some ghetto ass black folk from projects in USA?

So what ? Whats ur point ?

lol

Are u saying that all white folk carry handbook for exact pronounciation?

Ok ..whites only exist in america. Or maybe UK too.... Germany doesnt count, theyre too fucked up to deserve a Human title.

lol im shaking my head to this shit....... I dont even know what i should say....

Cos im not trying to argue about the similarities. Why u even pulled the topic about it into this?

As far as im concerned beijing hood can stay where its at.

wouldnt make a difference to the translation even if it was under my nose lol

Rational thought and logic is a rare commodity to find in many of the posters on this forum. They get caught up in their own emotional attachments to a certain subject and it blinds them.

hide1998
06-21-2008, 10:56 PM
What? Extreme much. How can you say it's reflective of today's society? Those incidents happened regularly back then, you cannot say black people are lynched for fun like they were back then in todays society. Thats way over the top.

The point is it's STILL going on. Just because there aren't laws PROTECTING those who commit these despicable horrific acts doesn't mean it's not still going on. That was my point. It's not like you can't still be tortured and killed just for being black in America. It happens, some of it even makes it to the news. Like that black girl last year that was taken by that racist white family only to be tortured, raped, beaten, and forced to drink their piss. She is lucky to have made it out of there alive.

So yeah...my point still stands.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-21-2008, 10:59 PM
YOu could find an example of that anywhere. YOur really not sayin anything besides that tho when it comes down to it. None of you are.
Thats what makes this so pathetic every time its brought up.

hide1998
06-21-2008, 11:13 PM
YOu could find an example of that anywhere. YOur really not sayin anything besides that tho when it comes down to it. None of you are.
Thats what makes this so pathetic every time its brought up.

My point still stands. Blacks are being killed and tortured in America BECAUSE they are black. The person I was originally replying to said not to talk about what whites were doing to blacks 300 years ago (right after someone posted horrific pictures from the 1950s). It was as if to suggest that acts such as those happened FOREVER ago, when in fact they are STILL going on today.

Until we as a human race face these problems, and not pretend they don't happen or only occurred forever ago, then it will continue to exist.

STYLE
06-21-2008, 11:21 PM
nicky, sweetie pie. i am not angry.u just need to get used to my new style of gameplay,"fuck yo life".

did i touch an ingrown pussy hair?

Olive Oil Goombah
06-21-2008, 11:21 PM
Well you can look at things on a small scale, or you could see the bigger picture. There is no right or wrong its just perspective. You will have more tho, if you look at the big picture, which is that this shit is bigger than American racism and division.

Its been going on forever. Its not a 'white' idea either. It was being done before the white man ruled the world. Thats were alot of these posters lose their credibility. Its an American thing too. We think the world outside of us isn't important. Its not a good thing.
THat same black american who will call the white man out for all his faults will turn around and have the same attitude toward others p eoples. See style...hippocrasy

Olive Oil Goombah
06-21-2008, 11:23 PM
nicky, sweetie pie. i am not angry.u just need to get used to my new style of gameplay,"fuck yo life".

did i touch an ingrown pussy hair?

thats cute. U kno i dont like it when you ignore me.

STYLE
06-21-2008, 11:28 PM
says the racist italian.

i always say there is a spectrum of good and bad in every culture.

but on the bell curve of atrocity...the caucasian curve peaks closer to evil.

racism DID start with the caucasian in italy (ROME).

other oppression was based on nationality.

some facts may be hard for the fragile mind to digest but they are true none the less.

nicky still thinks his ancestors learned how to wash their funky asses on their own. '

hectis
06-21-2008, 11:33 PM
how come some people call black people african americans but no one calls white people european americans?

STYLE
06-21-2008, 11:35 PM
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CNSI273Mwer1qgEQ2AUYTzIIZu63-DoUVL8

Olive Oil Goombah
06-21-2008, 11:35 PM
oh your lies may fool a more undereducated barbarian but not me. Our racial thoughts and ideologies are similar in that I know you hink im a greasy wop who hates you deep down, and I think your a blabbering monkey who would love to erase whitey from the world.

Mr. Style my fairer skinned cousins to the North have you strung out yet again. I don't condone it, but they gotta do wut they gotta do, like the brothas gettin that crack money and the wops runnin the rackets.

STYLE
06-21-2008, 11:51 PM
nicky.....i'm only gonna tell you this once.....

stay off the crack.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-22-2008, 12:08 AM
Oh leopard you can't fool me. I see your spots. your as stained as the next. Picking on a 19 y/o black kid from the burbs of Nebraska....
....you know that these kids nowadays are as lost as ever, let alone a Nigerian in the Great Plains.
Your stories are similar. Its all in the mentality now. Are you LeBron or are you Carmelo???

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2008, 02:22 AM
after getting fucked with for so long, how do you expect us to be ?

yeah, i fugured as much...

anyway, ive never met and african american

just a few africans who go to my uni.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2008, 02:23 AM
oh your lies may fool a more undereducated barbarian but not me. Our racial thoughts and ideologies are similar in that I know you hink im a greasy wop who hates you deep down, and I think your a blabbering monkey who would love to erase whitey from the world.

Mr. Style my fairer skinned cousins to the North have you strung out yet again. I don't condone it, but they gotta do wut they gotta do, like the brothas gettin that crack money and the wops runnin the rackets.

^ typical, greasy, good for nothing, southern italian.

dont listen to a word they say.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2008, 02:25 AM
says the racist italian.

some facts may be hard for the fragile mind to digest but they are true none the less.

nicky still thinks his ancestors learned how to wash their funky asses on their own. '

the original man HATED the neanderthals.

STYLE
06-22-2008, 02:26 AM
http://megaportail.com/images/tom_leppard/tom_leppard001.jpg

CHRONZ
06-22-2008, 02:26 AM
one of my closest homies is from Eteopia ! he could tell me sum of the most fucked up shit he has seen/been thru, and ive never met a more chilled out person,
and when you visit his family they got so much love to spread.

STYLE
06-22-2008, 02:31 AM
http://megaportail.com/images/tom_leppard/tom_leppard001.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2008, 02:48 AM
snarl.

begongo
06-22-2008, 03:06 AM
thread starter should've mentioned "No Norway" in the thread title

Zero
06-22-2008, 06:24 AM
The point is it's STILL going on. Just because there aren't laws PROTECTING those who commit these despicable horrific acts doesn't mean it's not still going on. That was my point. It's not like you can't still be tortured and killed just for being black in America. It happens, some of it even makes it to the news. Like that black girl last year that was taken by that racist white family only to be tortured, raped, beaten, and forced to drink their piss. She is lucky to have made it out of there alive.

So yeah...my point still stands.

I see your point, it was just made in an extreme manner. It's the kind of thing I'd expect to see at a black panther rally. I'm not denying racism still exists in american society, but it's far more covert than it is overt. To use pictures of lynch mobs from the 50's specifically from the south and then say it's reflective of americas whole society is just over the top.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2008, 06:45 AM
spot the african american black man.

http://www.mychillpill.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/photobombers_and_the_crystal_skulls-2.jpg

Edgar Erebus
06-22-2008, 06:53 AM
I see your point, it was just made in an extreme manner. It's the kind of thing I'd expect to see at a black panther rally. I'm not denying racism still exists in american society, but it's far more covert than it is overt. To use pictures of lynch mobs from the 50's specifically from the south and then say it's reflective of americas whole society is just over the top.

No. Not America's whole society. Of whole white race, of freaking 2 billlon of motherfuckers.

STYLE should think about him being as blinded as those posing in the pics he posted. For real

Edgar Erebus
06-22-2008, 06:54 AM
spot the african american black man.

http://www.mychillpill.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/photobombers_and_the_crystal_skulls-2.jpg

He's in the back of the picture.

Those motherfucking devils, always keeping a brother down.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2008, 07:15 AM
ok, good work.

next: spot the intellectual

http://www.mychillpill.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/photobombers_reloaded77.jpg

Edgar Erebus
06-22-2008, 07:23 AM
The one that's taking shower?

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2008, 07:45 AM
correct.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2008, 07:48 AM

spot the jokers:

http://www.mychillpill.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/photobomber53.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2008, 07:50 AM

spot the technician:

http://www.mychillpill.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/photobomber102a.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2008, 07:51 AM

disgruntled red head

http://www.mychillpill.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/photobomber30.jpg

hide1998
06-22-2008, 08:52 AM

Why would you only see those horrific images at a Black Panther rally?? Last I check, those images are widely available to the public in libraries. Anyway, since you're missing the context of my comments, I'll post what came up right after those horrific images were posted.

dont talk about what whites did to blacks 300 years ago plz .,. blacks are also against blacks, and whites against whites,Considering the timing of those comments came so close after those images, it leaves very little rational other than this person hinting that those types of incidents haven't happened since forever ago...

...but quite the contrary as I am able to cite 2 publicized horrific racial incidents JUST LAST YEAR right off the top of my head.

No extremes taken on my part, just speaking the truth.

Zero
06-22-2008, 09:20 AM
Why would you only see those horrific images at a Black Panther rally?? Last I check, those images are widely available to the public in libraries. Anyway, since you're missing the context of my comments, I'll post what came up right after those horrific images were posted.

Considering the timing of those comments came so close after those images, it leaves very little rational other than this person hinting that those types of incidents haven't happened since forever ago...

...but quite the contrary as I am able to cite 2 publicized horrific racial incidents JUST LAST YEAR right off the top of my head.

No extremes taken on my part, just speaking the truth.

I'm talking about the general feel of your post. Showing pictures of lynch mobs and then stating it's reflective of contemporary american society, which isn't true at all. It's something a preacher would do to rally a group of people. As for the guy who said it happened 300 years ago or whatever, thats besides the point. He may be a moron with no real intelligence or education on history but he doesen't represent the whole of white America.

Those incidents you referred too happened covertly. I'm pretty sure both isolated incidents wern't done for public showing considering the big societal change in America you seem to have missed - that being that the majority of Americans are now socialised to treat all people equally. And the ones that arn't hopefully gain that type of education through secondary socialisation, if not primary. And I'm pretty sure those incidents arn't a frequent happening in society like they were in the 40's to 60's. So to say that they are reflective of todays society as I've already said is a grossly over the top thing to say.

Robert
06-22-2008, 09:42 AM
Words like violence.......Break the silence
....Come crashing in, Into my little world
Painful to me, Pierce right through me
Can't you understand.....Oh my little girl

All I ever wanted, All I ever needed
Is here in my arms....
Words are very unnecessary
They can only do harm.

Robert
06-22-2008, 09:44 AM
I was in the city I was born in the other week...I went to the pub with my dad, the pub his family had owned when he was a child.

it's in a prodominently Black area and is none for drugs and violence.

i went in there and I wasn't scared at all, i think it's because I listen to Wu-Tang.

Hahahahaha! I enjoyed that.

Edgar Erebus
06-22-2008, 09:45 AM
I'm talking about the general feel of your post. Showing pictures of lynch mobs and then stating it's reflective of contemporary american society, which isn't true at all. [...]
Those incidents you referred too happened covertly. I'm pretty sure both isolated incidents wern't done for public showing considering the big societal change in America you seem to have missed - that being that the majority of Americans are now socialised to treat all people equally.

We'll see.

If Obama becomes president it's gonna be definite proof that days of lynch mob America are over.

If McCain wins... Well, yeah.

Robert
06-22-2008, 09:55 AM
Vows are spoken.....To be broken
Feelings are intense...Words are trivial
Pleasures remain.....So does the pain
Words are meaningless...And forgettable

All I ever wanted
All I ever needed
Is here in my arms
They can only do harm

Enjoy the silence.

hide1998
06-22-2008, 09:58 AM
I'm talking about the general feel of your post. Showing pictures of lynch mobs and then stating it's reflective of contemporary american society, which isn't true at all. It's something a preacher would do to rally a group of people. As for the guy who said it happened 300 years ago or whatever, thats besides the point. He may be a moron with no real intelligence or education on history but he doesen't represent the whole of white America.

Those incidents you referred too happened covertly. I'm pretty sure both isolated incidents wern't done for public showing considering the big societal change in America you seem to have missed - that being that the majority of Americans are now socialised to treat all people equally. And the ones that arn't hopefully gain that type of education through secondary socialisation, if not primary. And I'm pretty sure those incidents arn't a frequent happening in society like they were in the 40's to 60's. So to say that they are reflective of todays society as I've already said is a grossly over the top thing to say.

My point = There are blacks STILL being killed or tortured based on them being black in horrific ways.

Some guy stated we shouldn't be talking about incidents that happened 300 years ago.

I cited 2 specific cases, both recent, off the top of my head (and just think how much more I could've come up with had I actually done extra research to add more meat to my obvious argument).

He is clearly wrong, thus I proved my point. No extremes needed. Just a decent memory, an easy quote to rip apart, and a good laptop.

If you can find where I stated that he (the moron in question) represents all of white America, I'd be glad to see it.

It's interesting dissecting an argument I was never making to begin with.

For the 4th (and hopefully final) time. Those images that someone else posted are those of black being tortured and murdered on the basis of the color of their skin. That still goes on today. Case closed.

Edgar Erebus
06-22-2008, 10:00 AM
Vows are spoken.....To be broken
Feelings are intense...Words are trivial
Pleasures remain.....So does the pain
Words are meaningless...And forgettable

All I ever wanted
All I ever needed
Is here in my arms
They can only do harm

Enjoy the silence.
http://billingsgazette.net/h/blogs/basinbeat/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/kenny.jpg

hide1998
06-22-2008, 10:07 AM
We'll see.

If Obama becomes president it's gonna be definite proof that days of lynch mob America are over.

If McCain wins... Well, yeah.

I don't know about that. It's hard for me to imagine that one man can change the attitudes of so many racist minds in the US. Obama has been getting MANY death threats, btw. He is one of the only nominees that had secret service protecting him even BEFORE he was the lone member representing the Democratic party.

It took a lie that brought the US to war from a President of the opposite party for the Democrats to have a good chance to regain power in office.
One thing that I hope people don't simplistically start believing is that with Obama in office that means, "Alright black people, that's IT! There IS NO RACISM IN AMERICA!!! You have just as much opportunity as ANYONE to make it in this country. You know WHYYYYY!??!?!? BECAUSE ONE black person could become President in the history of the US." Unfortunately, there will be those that break things down that simply, but they've been saying that even before Obama, presumably, became President so what else is new.

But I am an optimist. I certainly hope the views of many alter after they realize, "Gee, he is a black man and he isn't bad because of the color of his skin like I had always thought."

Edgar Erebus
06-22-2008, 10:37 AM
It took a lie that brought the US to war from a President of the opposite party for the Democrats to have a good chance to regain power in office.
One thing that I hope people don't simplistically start believing is that with Obama in office that means, "Alright black people, that's IT! There IS NO RACISM IN AMERICA!!! You have just as much opportunity as ANYONE to make it in this country. You know WHYYYYY!??!?!? BECAUSE ONE black person could become President in the history of the US." Unfortunately, there will be those that break things down that simply, but they've been saying that even before Obama, presumably, became President so what else is new.

I didn't say that automatically means everything would be nice and fair if he became a president. It would only show that white America definitely grew out of the lynch mob mentality. (As much as I know, majority of American voters is still white).

As for death threats.... Shit, is there any as high-profiled politician with actual personality who doesn't receive them?

hide1998
06-22-2008, 10:48 AM
As for death threats.... Shit, is there any as high-profiled politician with actual personality who doesn't receive them?

That's true. But it is a fact that Obama is one of the only people that needed secret service protection BEFORE he was made the official nominee of the party due to the sheer amount of death threats he was receiving.

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-22-2008, 12:03 PM
close this thread we are not going anywhere with this shit,

Edgar Erebus
06-22-2008, 12:06 PM
That's true. But it is a fact that Obama is one of the only people that needed secret service protection BEFORE he was made the official nominee of the party due to the sheer amount of death threats he was receiving.

I think this has more to do with him speaking truth than with his race.

Zero
06-22-2008, 12:28 PM
My point = There are blacks STILL being killed or tortured based on them being black in horrific ways.

Some guy stated we shouldn't be talking about incidents that happened 300 years ago.

I cited 2 specific cases, both recent, off the top of my head (and just think how much more I could've come up with had I actually done extra research to add more meat to my obvious argument).

He is clearly wrong, thus I proved my point. No extremes needed. Just a decent memory, an easy quote to rip apart, and a good laptop.

If you can fine where I stated that he (the moron in question) represents all of white America, I'd be glad to see it.

It's interesting dissecting an argument I was never making to begin with.

For the 4th (and hopefully final) time. Those images that someone else posted are those of black being tortured and murdered on the basis of the color of their skin. That still goes on today. Case closed.
Alright, fair enough. I guess I centered in too much on your specific quote, but yeah. I get ya.

KaramelSundae
06-22-2008, 08:59 PM
KaramelSundae (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=46420)?

who is that?

is she real or fake?

forreal

begongo
06-28-2008, 09:19 AM
what about 'hei gui' ?

TSA
06-28-2008, 09:41 AM
says the racist italian.

how did racism start in italy?

thats just stupid.

my mom HATES Hausa ppl. I dont blame her, they're bummy, gross, and like to riot and burn ppl a lot.

these 2 elements have nothing to do with italy. you would be a lot more respectable if you didn't speak on race cause then your stupid starts to show

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
06-28-2008, 10:26 AM
You know who's had it rough?

My people, the Jews.

Although I am not a religious man, over the years we have always been persecuted an hated on, and continue to be to this day.

However, rather then let "the man" keep us "down", we have continued to become doctors, lawyers, and accountants.

Im tired of all you black people and all you white people. That is why it is my jew-conspiracy to turn all you blacks and whites against each other, so I can continue my zionist campaign by controlling hollywood and the media with my jew-propaganda, so i can stack paper, which everyone knows jews love.

So fuck white people and black people.

begongo
06-28-2008, 10:36 AM
jews are white

06-28-2008, 10:40 AM
If I'm white, why does wikipedia say that it is the goal of the jew to turn the white man against the black man for his own profit?

Which, reminds me, this black guy was saying something bad about you yesterday, Begongo.

Something about your mother. I tried to stick up for you, but he wouldn't listen because he was too busy dunking basketballs and listening to urban music.

Are you going to take that? You should probably do something about that.

*sits back and counts money*

begongo
06-28-2008, 10:55 AM
you just made me hate black people!

hei gui!

06-28-2008, 10:59 AM
you just made me hate black people!

hei gui!

Phase one of Operation Soaring Jew complete.

I'm not exactly sure HOW it's going to benefit me to turn the white man and the black man against each other, but why would wikipedia lie to me?

I'm sure this will pay off eventually.

begongo
06-28-2008, 11:01 AM
I trust you Irondan, you are my only friend on this board.

TSA
06-28-2008, 11:11 AM
*Begongo turns around to notice TSA was listening the whole time*

*runs out of room sobbing*

06-28-2008, 11:18 AM
Oh, hey, what's up TSA? I didn't see you over there.

While you were gone, some white folks were badmouthing you pretty bad.

They also said some pretty negative things about Tyler Perry and hot sauce too.

I'm sure you won't take that sitting down.

I tried to get your back, but they didnt care because they were busy listening to Phil Collins and spending hours styling their hair so that it looks like they just woke up.

I just thought I should tell you.

IrOnMaN
06-30-2008, 10:04 AM
^^stfu

TSA
06-30-2008, 10:09 AM
idk what irondan is talking about so ^co-sign

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-30-2008, 10:32 AM
d6MgZPucHq0

Is this guy an african american or one of the blacks?

IrOnMaN
06-30-2008, 11:49 AM
^^Neither. He's a straight nigga. He's doing that "turning on/turning off" thing. Talk and behave a like normal person around whites and then talk and behave like a total asshole around blacks. I look at it as being fake.

06-30-2008, 04:08 PM
^^stfu

idk what irondan is talking about so ^co-sign

Well, my fine friends of color, what I typed was a satirical piece of prose based on a wikipedia article that claims that it is the plight of the jewish man to turn blacks and whites against one another for his own personal gain and aiding the Jewish conspiracy.

This information could have been easily ascertained by reading my previous conversation with Begongo.

Perhaps this went over heads, or maybe you just didn't think it was funny.

Either way, I don't really give a fuck, because much like President G-Dub, Irondan1 does not care about black people.

I also don't care about white people either, which is even more evidence that I am the only non-racist person on wu-corp. Also, the only heterosexual.

The only people I am prejudiced against is Greeks, and that is only because of their long, storied tradition of homosexual pedophilia.

Also, do you see the irony in telling someone to "stfu" 48 hours after their initial comment, when they had already "stfu'd"?

IrOnMaN
07-01-2008, 10:19 AM
Well, my fine friends of color, what I typed was a satirical piece of prose based on a wikipedia article that claims that it is the plight of the jewish man to turn blacks and whites against one another for his own personal gain and aiding the Jewish conspiracy.

This information could have been easily ascertained by reading my previous conversation with Begongo.

Perhaps this went over heads, or maybe you just didn't think it was funny.

Either way, I don't really give a fuck, because much like President G-Dub, Irondan1 does not care about black people.

I also don't care about white people either, which is even more evidence that I am the only non-racist person on wu-corp. Also, the only heterosexual.

The only people I am prejudiced against is Greeks, and that is only because of their long, storied tradition of homosexual pedophilia.

Also, do you see the irony in telling someone to "stfu" 48 hours after their initial comment, when they had already "stfu'd"?

stfu

begongo
07-01-2008, 10:48 AM
Ironman is a Sunny Winters secondary

IrOnMaN
07-01-2008, 11:01 AM
Ironman is a Sunny Winters secondary

Prove it.}:|

begongo
07-01-2008, 11:05 AM
hahahahahahahahahh

07-01-2008, 05:08 PM
stfu

Ironman, I want to thank you for being one of the most sensitive, and at the same time, least interesting posters on this board.

You are an embarrassment to all of us honest, hard-working posters who have "iron-" as a prefix to our user names.

"stfu"
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/crying-baby.jpg

IrOnMaN
07-01-2008, 05:39 PM
^^Stop bitchin'

Dirty Knowledge
07-04-2008, 02:53 AM
i dont call people by the color of the skin, i prefer to call people as friend, foe or homies.

deep

can i steal that?

CHRONZ
07-04-2008, 02:57 AM
deep

can i steal that?

yeah, use it as you wish :thumbup: