PDA

View Full Version : I have no friends on this forum.

The Grandmaster
06-21-2008, 06:56 PM
http://imagenerd.com/uploads/1seunghuichor2R7.jpg (http://imagenerd.com)

STYLE
06-21-2008, 07:00 PM
the jury is still out on you.

but you like wayne so thats points in my book.

HANZO
06-21-2008, 07:40 PM
if you were a Euro you would be one of the popular ones.

Crackhead Bob
06-21-2008, 07:43 PM
Deservedly so...

TAURO
06-21-2008, 07:48 PM
Grandmaster is a secondary right?....mods clear this up please.

SKAMPOE
06-21-2008, 07:58 PM
werd

The Grandmaster
06-21-2008, 09:44 PM
Grandmaster is a secondary right?....mods clear this up please.

for the last time,

ahhh fuck that. i dont have to explain myself. fuck you guys.

Sgt Holly Wood
06-21-2008, 09:46 PM
this kid is pathetic ^^

The Grandmaster
06-21-2008, 09:47 PM
if you were a Euro you would be one of the popular ones.

yeh, but i dont think im ready to sacrifise my heterosexuality for acceptance on a forum

The Grandmaster
06-21-2008, 09:52 PM
this kid is pathetic ^^

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56428

gtfo

Sgt Holly Wood
06-21-2008, 09:59 PM
exactly i sonned u on that thread and now im sonning u on this one ^^

glad u still have that thread saved and have analyzed every one of my posts on it..

yeah i will get out of this gay thread.. u should get out of this site and delete ur account though..just a friendly piece of advice for someone who has "no friends"

STYLE
06-21-2008, 10:16 PM
lol @ the tranny.

niggas prolly don't know what transexual means. prolly think its like bisexual. lol

reading is fundamental

Tony Bandana
06-21-2008, 10:29 PM
Maybe me and you should go bowling sometime jigga....paint the town red , roll to some Biggie and do a 4.4. exchange or someshit like the soccer players do with their jerseys after the game...

maybe roll some kids for a happy meal or someshit and photobucket it so Bateman can make fun of us !

ONGH

will you be my friend lol

?

Olive Oil Goombah
06-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Tony your the reason why I don't believe in the Creationist theory.

The Grandmaster
06-21-2008, 10:44 PM
exactly i sonned u on that thread and now im sonning u on this one ^^

i actually feel bad for this kid, he called me pathetic and actually thinks he sonned me.

just like in that other thread where half of the forum was going at him while the other half was begging him to quit replying cuz it was to much humiliation. yet he still thought he was sincerely winning, to the point of even putting a link to said thread in his sig as a sign pride.

theres no fun in sonning someone whose to stupid to realize hes getting sonned. which is why i think this argumention wont last long as ill probably get bored out pretty soon.

glad u still have that thread saved and have analyzed every one of my posts on it..or maybe i just clicked the search button and entered ur name :o?

idiot, and what would be the point of analyzing each of ur posts when all u do is repeat urself.

yeah i will get out of this gay thread.. u should get out of this site and delete ur account though..just a friendly piece of advice for someone who has "no friends"yes, of course, cuz having friends on the internet is so fucking important to me.

and anyways, why would i take advices from a latino version of jay-z with harry potter glasses who truly believes that every white person on this planet is related of satan?

Tony Bandana
06-21-2008, 10:53 PM
Tony your the reason why I don't believe in the Creationist theory.

man why you wanna make me get up and grab a dicktionary..

im da reason i keep yo ho in check and keep her pum pum seasoned

ONGHHHH

right off the top of the dome son, WhaT

lightz get dimmer down Tonys hallway ..

YeaH

:D

Olive Oil Goombah
06-21-2008, 10:55 PM
LOL...I dont kno y im laughing

Tony Bandana
06-21-2008, 10:57 PM
Earth to Grandmaster B. do you see me? can u read this ...

have you officially installted the IgnoreMeLikeABitch08' direct link to the OG Lil' Romeo board like the other putz??

this iz a test.

ONGH

Tony Bandana
06-21-2008, 11:06 PM
Yo Grandmaster B. i got 2 left over hot honey hos that wanna gobble gobble like a turkey ..u can knock da bootz from here to Albakurkee if ya know what im sayin

ONGGGHH

Grandmaster P do u copy? lol

Sgt Holly Wood
06-21-2008, 11:17 PM
i actually feel bad for this kid, he called me pathetic and actually thinks he sonned me.

just like in that other thread where half of the forum was going at him while the other half was begging him to quit replying cuz it was to much humiliation. yet he still thought he was sincerely winning, to the point of even putting a link to said thread in his sig as a sign pride.

theres no fun in sonning someone whose to stupid to realize hes getting sonned. which is why i think this argumention wont last long as ill probably get bored out pretty soon.

or maybe i just clicked the search button and entered ur name :o?

idiot, and what would be the point of analyzing each of ur posts when all u do is repeat urself.

yes, of course, cuz having friends on the internet is so fucking important to me.

and anyways, why would i take advices from a latino version of jay-z with harry potter glasses who truly believes that every white person on this planet is related of satan?
exactly im a one man army.. whether or not i have niggas on my dick, backing me up or whatever the case is i dont care

while u make threads to gain attention.. since u are most likely an insecure kid who certainly relies on others for acceptance.. this thread evidently reflects that

lol i just noticed u have placed more devotion in ur posts and dont ask for my address and tell me about how g u are lmao.. but u still arent worthy as a poster though

something tells me u will get banned soon...

The Grandmaster
06-22-2008, 02:40 AM
exactly im a one man army.. whether or not i have niggas on my dick, backing me up or whatever the case is i dont care

well, if the fact that you were all alone in that battle automatically makes you the winner

i guess im on top of the forum right now, huh?

while u make threads to gain attention.. since u are most likely an insecure kid who certainly relies on others for acceptance.. this thread evidently reflects thatof course, yes, my whole behavior in this forum demonstrates that I'm here to get accepted and make e-friends

of course, yes, i annoy people and call them faggots to gain their acceptance, makes a lot of sence

of course, really correct

lol i just noticed u have placed more devotion in ur posts and dont ask for my address and tell me about how g u are lmao.. but u still arent worthy as a poster thoughof course, yes, im not worthy enough for u yet ur spending ur night arguing and trying to son me

of course, yes, again u make perfect sence

ur genius never ceases to amaze me

something tells me u will get banned soon...if ur predictions are as accurate as your judgements

then i have a lot to fear, do i? :lmao:

The Grandmaster
06-22-2008, 02:46 AM
Earth to Grandmaster B. do you see me? can u read this ...

have you officially installted the IgnoreMeLikeABitch08' direct link to the OG Lil' Romeo board like the other putz??

this iz a test.

ONGH

ok

Tony Bandana
06-22-2008, 07:42 AM
what you gay to Grandmaster D?. i ,eave2 posts one about the me and one about bitches...and you dont say jackshit about the honey offer?? ONGHH you got no friends and you like dick

wtf?

ONNNGHHHH

Tony B got Bitchez...hot hos and not a peep jigga?

put this putz on 3 weeks "im a tinkerbell putz" suspension lol

YeeaaaHH

Tony Bandana
06-22-2008, 08:11 AM
play nice Grandmaster G and nobody that knows you will think you mo' of a mack then that dude that sang Return Of The Mack

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58211

ONGH

Prolifical ENG
06-22-2008, 08:53 AM
Keep making threads like this homie and you never will. In fact I locked 4 of your wack threads on the first page of this forum.....Im lettin you post still but Im cuttin off your "new topic" button for a while

P.S. not a secondary that I can see...unless Tomb performs his tricks to really find out.