PDA

View Full Version : cornfield casanova pt 1

STYLE
06-21-2008, 08:42 PM
As the amber glow of the evening sun receded beneath the flowing sea of corn, Unfufa Tissa, the nigerian immigrant, wiped his glistening brow and gazed at the multi-hued twilight approaching.

he longed for something more than his mundane existence. toiling in the never ending maze of maize, though just as back beaking, was no replacement for the love he left behind.

mustafa, the mandingo warrior, the pride of unfufa's tribe, was a fixture in unfufa's mind. as much as he tried, he could not shake the memories. the secure comfort he felt being cradled in mustafas curvaceous biceps on a cool nigerian night.
the vision of mustafas chisled onyx physique in the afternoon, as he walked toward their private hut, hard earned sweat highlighting every ripple.
nor could he forget the pungent but hypnotizing aroma of mustafa's armpits as he laid atop him during one of their secret jungle rendezvous.

ahh mustafa, his forbidden lover. unfufa felt his pubescent manhood stiffening beneath his ragamuffin bugleboy jeans. his nipples were already erect and rubbing against his filthy plaid jc penny shirt.

"ding a ling a ling ting a ling a ling! "
"come an get it niggeeeeers!"

unfufa, hearing his nebraskan slavemaster ringing the chow bell, quickly came to his senses, gathered himself and shuffled down to the woodshed.

"comin suh!"

that night, unfufa was haunted by dreams of passion. The sandy shores of lagos, turquoise waters lapping at the beach in foamy white rhythmic splashes. mustafa rising from the sea like a nude nubian god. unfufa clad in his favorite grass thong, squirmed with anticipation as mustafa drew near.

unfufa tossed and turned in his sleep gripping his burlap blanket and gnashing his teeth like a lioness in heat. until the pent up passion exploded from within....

"MUSTAFA !!!"

unfufa rose with a quick jerk only to find himself once again atop his haystack bed in the familiar dark, dank recesses of the crudely built cabin.

a voice rung out in a forceful whisper....
"nigga, shut the fuck up! you gon get massa dog to barkin. an i ain't takin no mo whippins fo yo frail faggot ass!"

in the dim lantern light, unfufa could see the single flame reflected from a pair of mesmerizing eyes and golden fangs that reminded him of the wild beasts that stalked the jungle floor at night.

it was STYLE.....
style, master tomb's favorite slave. a real man's man. the ladies loved him, the men admired him. style, the one who had saved unfufa from many a beating. taking the blame for unfufa's incompetence.

unfufa whispered "sorry style", laid his head down onto the hay and closed his eyes. a uneasiness washed over him like a million teatsie flies in his belly. the golden glare from style's grill still danced behind his eyelids. "mmmm...style......" he mumbled to himself as he nuzzled deep into the rough potato sack bedding.

what was this feeling? was it ........love? what about mustafa? will style reject unfufa's advances? or will unfufa once again indulge in the forbidden pleasures of manflesh?

TO BE CONTINUED...

V4D3R
06-21-2008, 08:48 PM
I didnt read this Style - but that title has to be the gayest thread title contender of the year.

Nebraska Corn Field Cassanova
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

allow a lil improv side story....

He was dark and his nostrils were flaring for the manmeat scent in the field....his pants were off as he searched for the toughest corn husk.

He began to run in the field backwards...

HAHHAHAHA

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-21-2008, 08:50 PM
I didnt read this Style - but that title has to be the gayest thread title contender of the year.

He was dark and his nostrils were flaring for the manmeat scent in the field....his pants were off as he searched for the toughest corn husk.

HAHHAHAHA

lmao now that shit is funny

HANZO
06-21-2008, 08:52 PM
im watching Eddie Murphy Raw right now. Unfufu jus classic.

STYLE
06-21-2008, 08:58 PM

HAHHAHAHA

we will get into how unfufa releases the homo pressure and why he and mustafa are no longer together in pt 2.

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-21-2008, 09:01 PM
It was a bright morning , the corn fields swifted ever so gently with the light wind , It was a great day to be outside because the corn fields were full grown .Nebraska the 5'4 nigerian immigrant woke up with excitement to see the fully grown corn fields , As soon as he came out of his lil hut he said WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! , WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! what beautiful corn field, and indeed the corn fields glistened like gold , THe corn fields looked so beautiful that he needed to do his monthly ritual before he got to see the corn fields. He walked backwards into his hut to pick up 3 huge corncobs , he sticked 2 in his nostrils and he dicieded to fit the 3rd one in his asshole, but the corncob was too big ,

STYLE
06-21-2008, 10:04 PM
holy shit! lmao!

2 cobs in the nostrillus
1 in the anus

AND

alien rape......

i like what this is turning into.....

i said i wasn't gonna contribute....FUCK!

o well...keep the homoerotica cummin....

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-21-2008, 10:14 PM
lmao crop circles

STYLE
06-21-2008, 10:18 PM
crop circles cut into his pubes.

SKAMPOE
06-22-2008, 01:27 AM
is this where we make differant versions off 'cornfield casanova' ? if it is, im bored at the moment.

it was a friday morning, derek tissa aka nebraskinassassin had his alarmclock set one hour earlier because he wanted to brows the web before going to class. he got up, feeling abit grogy. he glanced over at his jewish boyfriend called Miles, sitting at the end off the bed, shaking his head in shame. "i told you tissa, i cant fuck withchu anymore". "why is that, Miles?" "i promissed mom, shes not comfertable with you in the house because.... you know" miles said as careful as he could.. "why doesent yo momma want me in your house?" derek said as calm as he could.. "you know...".. "no i dont know, i demand you to tell me miles" ... "its your nostrills, ok?" "huh, what about my nostrils?" derek said confused, as he tought miles mom dident approve off him because off his skincolor. "mom is trippin man......she's afraid your gonna create a blackhole with them..."..
"what the fuck is up with that?" derek laughed as he tought miles where only joking. "anyhow, i gotta get going, ill be late for P.E" he continued as he slammed the door and headed outside - leaving Miles naked and upset on the newly purchased queenssized bed derek got a bed-barn. miles lit a siggaret and gently started to pet his one eyed snake...

meanwhile in the garage, derek was looking for some jumpstart cabels, since he had been having trouble with the old engine off his 1950 Dodge Pickup. "where are thoose damn cabels" derek said to himself while scrathing his head and glancing over the junk his grandma had been stashing in the garage since the winter off '67. it was a cold winter in 67 btw.
with his nose in a box off christmas decoration derek tought he heard something. "miles, is that you?" tsa said abit supprised as he knew miles always took the time to make derek's grandma breakfast and reading here the newspaper. "yeah, its just me" miles responded while getting into his '81 ford pickup. "aiight, see you later sweety" tsa responded still looking for the jumpstartcabels in a christmas decorationbox.

then he got raped by aliens that had been making crop circles the last few weeks.

the end
repped for fuckin funny shit mad ghey but funny nun duh less

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2008, 02:06 AM
is this where we make differant versions off 'cornfield casanova' ? if it is, im bored at the moment.

it was a friday morning, derek tissa aka nebraskinassassin had his alarmclock set one hour earlier because he wanted to brows the web before going to class. he got up, feeling abit grogy. he glanced over at his jewish boyfriend called Miles, sitting at the end off the bed, shaking his head in shame. "i told you tissa, i cant fuck withchu anymore". "why is that, Miles?" "i promissed mom, shes not comfertable with you in the house because.... you know" miles said as careful as he could.. "why doesent yo momma want me in your house?" derek said as calm as he could.. "you know...".. "no i dont know, i demand you to tell me miles" ... "its your nostrills, ok?" "huh, what about my nostrils?" derek said confused, as he tought miles mom dident approve off him because off his skincolor. "mom is trippin man......she's afraid your gonna create a blackhole with them..."..
"what the fuck is up with that?" derek laughed as he tought miles where only joking. "anyhow, i gotta get going, ill be late for P.E" he continued as he slammed the door and headed outside - leaving Miles naked and upset on the newly purchased queenssized bed derek got a bed-barn. miles lit a siggaret and gently started to pet his one eyed snake...

meanwhile in the garage, derek was looking for some jumpstart cabels, since he had been having trouble with the old engine off his 1950 Dodge Pickup. "where are thoose damn cabels" derek said to himself while scrathing his head and glancing over the junk his grandma had been stashing in the garage since the winter off '67. it was a cold winter in 67 btw.
with his nose in a box off christmas decoration derek tought he heard something. "miles, is that you?" tsa said abit supprised as he knew miles always took the time to make derek's grandma breakfast and reading here the newspaper. "yeah, its just me" miles responded while getting into his '81 ford pickup. "aiight, see you later sweety" tsa responded still looking for the jumpstartcabels in a christmas decorationbox.

then he got raped by aliens that had been making crop circles the last few weeks.

the end

hahhaahhahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahhah ahah

the grammatical structure of this only adds to the humour

"it was a cold winter in 67 btw."

hahaha

STYLE
06-22-2008, 02:09 AM
the "its your nostrils ok"

had me dying. laughin out loud very hard.

reminded me of a antidrug commercial

ooh patty....i copped the illest hoody. i'm already packed for my flight but when i get home i'll post pix.

AUS flag hoody. so sweet.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2008, 02:13 AM
haha, are you joking?

i cant tell...

people here who wear aussie flags as an accessory should be shot

(apologies in advance to fredy, tone arm, and j cee, as they may well do this)

STYLE
06-22-2008, 02:19 AM
no joke but its not like a whole flag its elements.

stars on one shoulder

union jack on the other

i copped like 5 polo jerseys too.

spain
dom rep
germany
italy
zimbabwe

CHRONZ
06-22-2008, 02:22 AM
sumbody rep this shit !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2008, 02:29 AM
no joke but its not like a whole flag its elements.

stars on one shoulder

union jack on the other

i copped like 5 polo jerseys too.

spain
dom rep
germany
italy
zimbabwe

hahaha

why though?

STYLE
06-22-2008, 02:35 AM
defection

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2008, 02:47 AM
i see.

defect to Scandinavia.

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-22-2008, 12:04 PM
bump , more stories plz.

( skampoe cant write cause he never went to school)

Edgar Erebus
06-22-2008, 12:19 PM
I thought Style's post was some really funny stuff.

But this...

unfufa felt his pubescent manhood stiffening beneath his ragamuffin bugleboy jeans

... convinced me that it's a masterpiece of gay prose of 21st century.

STYLE, you made an obligation with that sentence to deliver Part 2. Dont forget that.

TSA
06-22-2008, 04:02 PM
http://mommascorner.com/archives/mem_009.jpg
"ding a ling a ling ting a ling a ling! "
"come an get it niggeeeeers!"

AAHahahahHAHH!!!ahahaAAHAHAHH!!!!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HahahahhahahahaH!!!!hahahAHAH!!!!!AHahaha! FUCK! zhahahahaHAHAH!@!sgdpsafp1!#J:DK:L

SKAMPOE
06-22-2008, 07:45 PM
this is by far da gayest shit ever,
the whole thread and its posters ''exept me of course'' are gay!