PDA

View Full Version : hey guys why have i known you for so long but we are still hostile towards each other

The Grandmaster
06-22-2008, 02:56 AM
i want to end this right here right now

The Void
06-22-2008, 03:02 AM
Nothing better to do. Too much testosterone.

*shrugs*

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2008, 03:24 AM
i realised that ive kind of just been wasting my time over the last 4 years or so.

when there was this site all along that could pretty much do my job for me:

http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

for Instance - Pat Bateman

Let's talk again about an all-too-familiar subject: Mr. Pat Bateman, Jr. and his recalcitrant announcements. Here's a quick review: Mr. Bateman's planning to exploit issues such as the global economic crisis and the increase in world terrorism in order to instigate planet-wide chaos. Planet-wide chaos is his gateway to global tyranny, which will in turn enable him to keep us perennially behind the eight ball. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it true that I shall do my utmost to halt the adulation heaped upon self-absorbed loudmouths?

I am sick of hearing Mr. Bateman intone with an authority reminiscent of Moses descending Sinai that I'm too lecherous to solve the problems that are important to most people. If that fact hurts, get over it; it's called reality. And for another dose of reality, consider that Mr. Bateman has been trying for some time to convince people that the most self-centered barbarians I've ever seen are easily housebroken. Don't believe his hype! Mr. Bateman has just been offering that line as a means to hammer a few more nails into the coffin of freedom. There is no contradiction here; even though his childish "Mine! Mine! Mine! Now! Now! Now!" attitude makes me think that maybe Mr. Bateman's apple-polishers are once again out begging for signatures for some primitive-to-the-core petition that makes it legal for Mr. Bateman to create a kind of psychic pain at the very root of the modern mind, you mustn't forget that if you're interested in the finagling, double-dealing, chicanery, cheating, cajolery, cunning, rascality, and abject villainy by which he may erase the memory of all traditions and all history in the near future, then you'll want to consider the following very carefully. You'll especially want to consider that this is a lesson for those with eyes to see. It is a lesson not so much about Mr. Bateman's vulgar behavior but about the way that we cannot afford to waste our time, resources, and energy by dwelling upon inequities of the past. Instead, we must demonstrate conclusively that those who think that at birth every living being is assigned a celestial serial number or frequency power spectrum should think again. Doing so would be significantly easier if more people were to understand that one of the things I find quite interesting is listening to other people's takes on things. For instance, I recently overheard some folks remark that I feel that writing this letter is like celestial navigation. Before directional instruments were invented, sailors navigated the seas by fixing their compass on the North Star. However, if Mr. Bateman were to trick them into fixing their compass on the wrong star they'd soon be so off-course that they'd actually be willing to help him push all of us to the brink of insanity.

Whenever Mr. Bateman tries to fortify our feeble spirits with a few rehearsed words of bravado, I can't help but think that he has been trying hard to protect what has become a lucrative racket for him. Unfortunately, that lucrative racket has a hard-to-overlook consequence: it will nail people to trees when you least expect it. You may be shocked to hear this, but someone just showed me a memo supposedly written by Mr. Bateman. The memo spells out his plans to diminish our will to live. If this memo is authentic, it tells us that I am not particularly fond of Mr. Bateman. The facts are indisputable, the arguments are impeccable, and the consequences are undeniable. So why does Mr. Bateman allege that human life is expendable? You see, he has, at times, called me "libidinous" or "self-pitying". Such contemptuous name-calling has passed far beyond the stage of being infantile but harmless. It has the capacity to stigmatize any and all attempts to oppose him and all he stands for. Before you read this letter, you might have thought that Mr. Pat Bateman, Jr. was chosen by God as the trustee of His wishes and desires. Now you know that he gets his cause-and-effect relationships all mixed up.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2008, 03:26 AM
If you are stimulated by new ideas and if you can think for yourself rather than simply accept what Wu Tang Corp dishes out, I think you will find this letter of interest. To address this in a pedantic manner, in the rest of this letter, factual information will be prefaced as such and my own opinions will be clearly stated as opinions. For instance, it is a fact that every time Wu Tang Corp utters or writes a statement that supports parasitism -- even indirectly -- it sends a message that arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming. I unquestionably suspect that we mustn't let it make such statements, partly because it would like to see patriotism, honor, and personal responsibility fall into desuetude, but primarily because it wants to lead me down a path of pain and suffering. You know what groups have historically wanted to do the same thing? Fascists and Nazis. There are some truths that are so obvious that for this very reason they are not seen, or at least not recognized, by ordinary people. One noteworthy example is the truism that Wu Tang Corp wants to grant sadistic polluters the keys to the kingdom. What does it think it is? I mean, as our society continues to unravel, more and more people will be grasping for straws, grasping for something to hold onto, grasping for something that promises to give them the sense of security and certainty that they so desperately need. These are the classes of people Wu Tang Corp preys upon. One final point: Wu Tang Corp is utterly -- and I mean utterly -- self-pitying.

Edgar Erebus
06-22-2008, 07:26 AM
i want to end this right here right now

Click here (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/login.php?do=logout&logouthash=e0b938f3de65fc80b2530868a5f74ed1) and we cool.

Edgar Erebus
06-22-2008, 07:29 AM
http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

Whoa, whoa, this basically makes whole forum unnecessary.