PDA

View Full Version : anyone think wayne bit this line offa ghost??

Giflord
06-22-2008, 01:17 PM
on waynes track milli he says he tougher than nigerian hair my socal boys were hyping that shit up sayin it was some ill shit i told em it sounds a awful lot like ghost sayin i come raw tuff like an elephant tusk, i told em it was basically the same shit with one word swapped out.

im not hating on wayne hes pretty good but im just saying he kinda took that line from ghost?

yall feel me on this or am i out of my mind???

The Grandmaster
06-22-2008, 01:20 PM
no, ur just a hater

gtfo

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-22-2008, 02:58 PM
bad thread

begongo
06-22-2008, 02:58 PM
homosexual

mashqauck
06-22-2008, 03:36 PM
I come back for One day and these are the threads I see???? hahahaha...

those lines are nothing similar,

you know how many people use exact lines off of each other? hundreds

CHRONZ
06-22-2008, 03:42 PM
hahahahaahahaa aint seen Mash in a min^
wassup

Edgar Erebus
06-22-2008, 03:45 PM
Looky looky who came from the darkness.

mashqauck
06-22-2008, 03:55 PM
man I've just been chillin.. been going thru some crazy shit right now. I need to just chill out and shit forreaL god!

hahahah

I need to pull a 40days 40nights

CHRONZ
06-22-2008, 04:08 PM
damn good luck on that then !.. crazy shit as in bad crazy shit or otherway ´round?.. anyways i hope you figure it all out.

KLIION JENSEN
06-22-2008, 06:34 PM
on waynes track milli he says he tougher than nigerian hair my socal boys were hyping that shit up sayin it was some ill shit i told em it sounds a awful lot like ghost sayin i come raw tuff like an elephant tusk, i told em it was basically the same shit with one word swapped out.

im not hating on wayne hes pretty good but im just saying he kinda took that line from ghost?

yall feel me on this or am i out of my mind???

how is Nigerian Hair one word swapped around to Elephant Tusk ??? either you out ya mind or i am, cos i thought that was 4 completely different words....

Edgar Erebus
06-22-2008, 07:04 PM
They both use word "tough" in some form. Damn Wayne's a biter. That's some shark bullshit, knowI'msayin? That's straight up biting, kinda stuff you pay fines for. Thanks God fucking MC Shan ain't around, he's fucking buss his ass lyrically for biting. Fuck, man. Or maybe even that shit was ghostwritten by Ghost, you know, 'cause you see how much Ghost that line sounds.

TSA
06-22-2008, 07:13 PM
i resent that line.

now, if this trend would have been about homosexuality, but speed by which it would be moved to the appropriate area would be mind boggling. but various threads about hip hop are in general chat and nothings happening.

ps. i don't resent that line, im glad somebody is acknowledging the pain nigerians have to go through to comb their hair.

Giflord
06-23-2008, 12:29 AM
its cool, i just wanted to see your opinions on the matter, yall can delete the tread if ya want