PDA

View Full Version : A question about respect for women

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-24-2008, 05:41 PM
do you respect girls/women who put out after a first date?

how long should they make you wait or how many dates should you go on before she should put out/you lose interest?

Edgar Erebus
06-24-2008, 05:46 PM
Depends on how the date was doing.

If it was just me seducing her and receiving wack responses without wit, only centered to sex... Yeah, that's that findum-fuckum-flee type gril

If it was a fun night that led to some real kind of chemistry that would be capped with a sex - yeah, of course I respect her, that's the kind of girl I would be dating again.

STYLE
06-24-2008, 05:52 PM
time till sex has no meaning.
it all about the intention.

TSA
06-24-2008, 05:58 PM
uh...it depends

if i was on my A game, then yeah. If i didn't deserve it but got it, then fuck no.

any girl i actually take out of a proper date is respected enough to do as she wishes cause if i didn't respect her i wouldn't spend money, and walk around in public with her all cutiesy like

HANZO
06-24-2008, 06:01 PM
agreed with TSA.

if i take her out to a date then i have that small amount of respect for her anyways.

though i like it when girls play hard to get, it becomes a challenge then.

crust
06-24-2008, 06:02 PM
it all depends on the "dating" situation. theres been times where i hooked up with a girl on the first day weve met. sex and all. and you ask me if i have respect for her? nah. and only for one reason; she has NO respect for herself. thoes are the girls that i do NOT date.

on the other hand, all the girls that ive had serious relationships with and had the most respect for usually put out after the 3rd date.

after the 3rd date if theres no sex, no kissing, not even holding hands or anything, then youre just friends.

that when i lose interest. haha.

TSA
06-24-2008, 06:06 PM
oh and to answer your second question, i get turned off when they set "time limits" on when they'll have sex and what not.

sex is critically overrated, who cares, just have fun, what stylemaster says is right, it's all about the intentions.

have sex when you feel horny. do be all "not when im wearing red and didn't yawn twice before putting on my slippers type non sense

Edgar Erebus
06-24-2008, 06:06 PM
if i take her out to a date then i have that small amount of respect for her anyways.

The fuck is that supposed to mean? You only down for one-night stands all way or what? Never letting a chance for some longer relationship?

(You can do more sex experiments in a longer relationship, you know? Among other things.)

Edgar Erebus
06-24-2008, 06:08 PM
sex is critically overrated, who cares, just have fun, what stylemaster says is right, it's all about the intentions.

have sex when you feel horny. do be all "not when im wearing red and didn't yawn twice before putting on my slippers type non sense

Yeah, this is de right attitude.

What's best in it, you actually have more chances to get laid if you're not expecting it.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-24-2008, 06:09 PM
If it was a fun night that led to some real kind of chemistry that would be capped with a sex - yeah, of course I respect her, that's the kind of girl I would be dating again.

time till sex has no meaning.
it all about the intention.

so you two wouldn't consider her a slut or easy? i suppose it might not make much of a difference to how you see the women if you already know them as a person. but what if you had just met them like in a club or some shit?

uh...it depends

if i was on my A game, then yeah. If i didn't deserve it but got it, then fuck no.

any girl i actually take out of a proper date is respected enough to do as she wishes cause if i didn't respect her i wouldn't spend money, and walk around in public with her all cutiesy like

so, would you expect her to put out if you paid for the date?

though i like it when girls play hard to get, it becomes a challenge then.

i like this idea. :i

Edgar Erebus
06-24-2008, 06:13 PM
so you two wouldn't consider her a slut or easy? i suppose it might not make much of a difference to how you see the women if you already know them as a person. but what if you had just met them like in a club or some shit?

Uh, shit... I can't tell you 'bout this, I always had to go to date somewhere before getting down with her. I'm quite bad dancer and I usually charm them with talking, not that clubby kinda stuff.

so, would you expect her to put out if you paid for the date?

He ain't said that. He said that it's obvious that he respects any girl that he dates (no matter if she gave up), otherwise he wouldn't spend money on her.

TSA
06-24-2008, 06:14 PM
no, i except her to put out if i was fucking KILLING it.
droppin banger after banger so smoov shit

or if this song comes on

EP8h3OaHM3c

Then it's over, but that's what i'm trying to avoid... excepting to have sex and saying some after the 3rd date shit is gonna make me expect it. like, what if someone goes.."ok we're gonna hug now" then hugs you, that isn't HALF as good a hug as a random one, ask the Humanface Huggah.

now Tryxx, as a wimminz, tell me, how many seconds into the song above would it take you to have sex with someone.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-24-2008, 06:16 PM
it all depends on the "dating" situation. theres been times where i hooked up with a girl on the first day weve met. sex and all. and you ask me if i have respect for her? nah. and only for one reason; she has NO respect for herself. thoes are the girls that i do NOT date.

on the other hand, all the girls that ive had serious relationships with and had the most respect for usually put out after the 3rd date.

after the 3rd date if theres no sex, no kissing, not even holding hands or anything, then youre just friends.

that when i lose interest. haha.

interesting. so, if the girl wanted to take things slowly and only do some kissing on the first couple of dates, then moved on to mutual masturbation on the next couple of dates before finally putting out. would that still be good? or would you think she was lame for only going so far on the first few dates?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-24-2008, 06:18 PM
He ain't said that. He said that it's obvious that he respects any girl that he dates (no matter if she gave up), otherwise he wouldn't spend money on her.

i know he didn't say that. i was just thinking about that who pays for the date thing cos some guys seem to think that if he pays then the girl should put out. that question was to all the guys really.

Edgar Erebus
06-24-2008, 06:20 PM
interesting. so, if the girl wanted to take things slowly and only do some kissing on the first couple of dates, then moved on to mutual masturbation on the next couple of dates before finally putting out. would that still be good? or would you think she was lame for only going so far on the first few dates?

Jeez...

TIME HAS NO MEANING, understand that.

It's more if you have wish to go out on a second date, or third, or anything.

If you have an excellent sex on first date - it's all good. But it's excellent if after that you get called on second date. Then third. And so on.

I see you're the kind of girl that seeks for a relationship with someone, otherwise you wouldn't care so much. So I tell you again - what matters is that someone wants to go withya out again.

Edgar Erebus
06-24-2008, 06:21 PM
i know he didn't say that. i was just thinking about that who pays for the date thing cos some guys seem to think that if he pays then the girl should put out. that question was to all the guys really.

Personally, I thinks that kind of guys are suckers without game. Suckers that could as easily go to the first corner whore and pay for P 'cause they ain't got game to get it without paying.

The biggest player is the one that does a successful date without spending his monthly wage.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-24-2008, 06:25 PM
no, i except her to put out if i was fucking KILLING it.
droppin banger after banger so smoov shit

or if this song comes on

EP8h3OaHM3c

Then it's over, but that's what i'm trying to avoid... excepting to have sex and saying some after the 3rd date shit is gonna make me expect it. like, what if someone goes.."ok we're gonna hug now" then hugs you, that isn't HALF as good a hug as a random one, ask the Humanface Huggah.

now Tryxx, as a wimminz, tell me, how many seconds into the song above would it take you to have sex with someone.

so, if you were "killing it" and she didn't put out, then that means you lost interest?

and that song didn't really do anything for me.

i prefer this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cGf7jegzywg&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cGf7jegzywg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-24-2008, 06:31 PM
Jeez...

TIME HAS NO MEANING, understand that.

It's more if you have wish to go out on a second date, or third, or anything.

If you have an excellent sex on first date - it's all good. But it's excellent if after that you get called on second date. Then third. And so on.

I see you're the kind of girl that seeks for a relationship with someone, otherwise you wouldn't care so much. So I tell you again - what matters is that someone wants to go withya out again.

but i think time does have some sort of meaning.

i didn't make my last boyfriend take me out on dates before i slept with him. we did continue to see each other after having sex, but it was all just about sex. he didn't really bother with much in the way of conversation because when he'd come over, we'd be in bed and spend all our time in bed. :learning: i don't think i really got to know him and don't think he was that interested in getting to know me because of the sex.

Prolifical ENG
06-24-2008, 06:31 PM
One of my boys has the same girl now for almost 2 years and she put out out after the second date. After she realized she liked him she said it was a mistake. For my boy, he doesnt give a shit about that.

These women count too many numbers into things. Dudes just see how the vibe is.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-24-2008, 06:35 PM
One of my boys has the same girl now for almost 2 years and she put out out after the second date. After she realized she liked him she said it was a mistake. For my boy, he doesnt give a shit about that.

but how long had he known her before they dated?

Sky Blue Danny Kid
06-24-2008, 06:37 PM

how long should they make you wait or how many dates should you go on before she should put out/you lose interest?

The problem with this question is that it implies that women are people, and not objects.

How can you respect or disrespect women?

That's like saying, "I don't respect this dishwasher", or "I really tried to show my circular saw how much I loved it"?

Just kidding Tryx, respect has nothing to do with a waiting period. If a guy respects you, when you fuck him will not increase/decrease his respect.

Just like if he doesn't respect you, that won't change either.

However, I just realized that making a guy wait is probably a practical idea for women, not to create respect, but to gauge respect.

If he doesn't give up immediately after you don't put out, then he probably has a genuine interest.

Either that or he's a pussy with weak game.

Edgar Erebus
06-24-2008, 06:37 PM

i didn't make my last boyfriend take me out on dates before i slept with him. we did continue to see each other after having sex, but it was all just about sex. he didn't really bother with much in the way of conversation because when he'd come over, we'd be in bed and spend all our time in bed. :learning: i don't think i really got to know him and don't think he was that interested in getting to know me because of the sex.

Well either you had a dull boyfriend or you was dull yourself. Or both (most probable).

Lack of talking makes for bad relationship and ultimately bad sex.

Damn, now I sound like I'm some expert on that field.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-24-2008, 06:38 PM
Agreed with Stylemaster and the intentions thing.

Plus, it all depends on how things go.

The last girl i pursued, i really like her alot. SHe was in my class and i became friends w her thruout the semester. Towards finals, i let her kno i was feelin her and i think she kinda knew too, so we became more friendly...ate lunch together etc.

After school we started goin out on dates i guess you could call em and by the 3rd one i wuz in the panties. Its possible i coulda been in on the second (she was sayin so. lol)....but none of it was planned...
We went out and ended up really feelin eachother and the chemistry just took off from there....would i feel any different if she put out the first time??? Not really....but than again i'd known her fro a few months so maybe thats different.

I guess if you just met the girl THAT night and she gives it up than you could question her like...damn, just like that huh?

TSA
06-24-2008, 06:39 PM
so, if you were "killing it" and she didn't put out, then that means you lost interest?

and that song didn't really do anything for me.

i prefer this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cGf7jegzywg&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cGf7jegzywg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
maxi priest i believe? stud.

uh. if i were killing it and she didn't put out then i wasn't killing it.
sometimes your just ill ya know. It doesn't mean i lost interest, i loose interest when my interest is lost.

a good way to lose interest is acting like having sex with a guy is something wrong, or dirty to do when you want to do so you have to hold back, or not trusting the fact that i took you out cause i respect you.

plus if that song didn't do anything for you then you should be checked.

Edgar Erebus
06-24-2008, 06:40 PM

:yes:

HANZO
06-24-2008, 06:41 PM
The fuck is that supposed to mean? You only down for one-night stands all way or what? Never letting a chance for some longer relationship?

(You can do more sex experiments in a longer relationship, you know? Among other things.)

means, that if i decide to take a girl out on a date, i already have enough respect for her.

i give relationships a chance, i been with my girl for over a year now.

Edgar Erebus
06-24-2008, 06:42 PM
means, that if i decide to take a girl out on a date, i already have enough respect for her.

i give relationships a chance, i been with my girl for over a year now.

Aha, okay, guess I misunderstood ur first post.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-24-2008, 06:42 PM

LOL...yea, i'd call that a fuck buddy. Once the sex gets old, you got nuthin to say and its like....uncomfortable.

Edgar Erebus
06-24-2008, 06:45 PM
^^ Yeah but the point is that it didn't happen because of sex. Y'all became fuck friends because of not having anything to say to each other.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-24-2008, 06:48 PM
that shit ONLY happened because of sex.....are you bein funny?

Edgar Erebus
06-24-2008, 06:50 PM
that shit ONLY happened because of sex.....are you bein funny?

Okay, my point is that she didn't spark the guy's interest for being a wifey material (look at her posts, she's desperate for it) but for being a sex object. So yeah, the episode's point was fucking without complications. Not what Tryxx wanted.

I wanted to say that fucking wasn't reason why it came that way.

That's what she thinks: that they were fucking too much so they didn't have a time for convo. There's always fucking time for convo. It's only if you wanna use it or not. Guy obviously didn't wanna, either because he had nothing to say or she had nothing to say.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-24-2008, 06:54 PM
maxi priest i believe? stud.

uh. if i were killing it and she didn't put out then i wasn't killing it.
sometimes your just ill ya know. It doesn't mean i lost interest, i loose interest when my interest is lost.

a good way to lose interest is acting like having sex with a guy is something wrong, or dirty to do when you want to do so you have to hold back, or not trusting the fact that i took you out cause i respect you.

plus if that song didn't do anything for you then you should be checked.

Maxi Priest had dreads, at least he had the last time i checked. no, that song i posted is by chaka demus and pliers and it's called "tease me".

i thought the song you posted was ok, but a little monotonous.

SG
06-24-2008, 06:56 PM

Sure I respect them!

Some women were taught to express their feelings/emotions by putting out

were these women taught wrong or taught right?????

for the women/ladies on this site know exactly what I'm saying....

Personally....
If she don't put out(in the beginning) but calls me an says

"I could dinner for you, bring a change of clothes, I want to bathe you"

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-24-2008, 06:58 PM
Okay, my point is that she didn't spark the guy's interest for being a wifey material (look at her posts, she's desperate for it) but for being a sex object. So yeah, the episode's point was fucking without complications. Not what Tryxx wanted.

I wanted to say that fucking wasn't reason why it came that way.

That's what she thinks: that they were fucking too much so they didn't have a time for convo. There's always fucking time for convo. It's only if you wanna use it or not. Guy obviously didn't wanna, either because he had nothing to say or she had nothing to say.

dude, i'm not desperate for sex at all. if i wanted sex then there are guys i could have sex with, but i'm not interested in having sex with them because i'm not interested in having a relationship with them.

i forgot to add that my last ex was a lot younger than me so that could have been the cause for the lack of conversation.

Edgar Erebus
06-24-2008, 07:01 PM
dude, i'm not desperate for sex at all. if i wanted sex then there are guys i could have sex with, but i'm not interested in having sex with them because i'm not interested in having a relationship with them.

i forgot to add that my last ex was a lot younger than me so that could have been the cause for the lack of conversation.

Misunderstood my post. I'm saying you desperate for being someone's girlfriend. Don't now contradict, you are. That's why you so not confident and shit. Also the reason why you make so much threads about that: "What will happen if I did this", "What would someone think if I did that".

You've been fuck object 'til now, so I think you gotta change yourself first. Don't be so tense for fuck's sake.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-24-2008, 07:07 PM
yeah. all of my exes have been completely useless, though i cried over them all.

so, how would you suggest i change myself?

JASPER
06-24-2008, 07:07 PM
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9315/img156lg0fo3.jpg

FIFTY APPLIANCES A POWERCORD...

BITCH!

:thumbup:

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-24-2008, 07:11 PM

BITCH!
[/CENTER]

i'd rather have fingers over appliances any day.

Orion Nebulus
06-24-2008, 07:14 PM

On the first date? Nope. She'll just come across as too easy in my opinion. I don't think theres really a time table...just not on the first date....unless you just want a quick fuck and be out type of person. I'm all past that. For me, I like a challenge. I just need a chick that has some respect for herself and holds it down.

Edgar Erebus
06-24-2008, 07:14 PM
yeah. all of my exes have been completely useless, though i cried over them all.

so, how would you suggest i change myself?

Don't be so tense for starters. Don't think when talking with every guy for first time "Yo, he can be my bf." Don't analyze every word you say. Be natural. Laugh loudly. Look in people's eyes. Be somewhat rude, say if you don't agree with something. Be fun and let guys entertain you without expecting anything from them. If you feel that chemistry follow the stream. All overused statements you heard a zillion times. It works.

Just don't be nervous about stuff, that's first step. Hang out with guys more often without making it a date or anything like that, will help you to be more relaxed.

Edgar Erebus
06-24-2008, 07:15 PM
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9315/img156lg0fo3.jpg

BITCH!

You should lurk into KTL sometimes.

(On the picture is Ramesh)

Edgar Erebus
06-24-2008, 07:28 PM
Don't be so tense for starters. Don't think when talking with every guy for first time "Yo, he can be my bf." Don't analyze every word you say. Be natural. Laugh loudly. Look in people's eyes. Be somewhat rude, say if you don't agree with something. Be fun and let guys entertain you without expecting anything from them. If you feel that chemistry follow the stream. All overused statements you heard a zillion times. It works.

Just don't be nervous about stuff, that's first step. Hang out with guys more often without making it a date or anything like that, will help you to be more relaxed.

Yeah, and get a life. I'm not saying this to own you. I don't know what you do for life, but find a hobby, read books, do some things you like. Do - keyword. That provides looots of stuff to talk about, lots of convo subjects, so you immediately make an impression of an interesting person worth hanging with and not just a quick fuck.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-24-2008, 07:34 PM
Yeah, and get a life. I'm not saying this to own you. I don't know what you do for life, but find a hobby, read books, do some things you like. Do - keyword. That provides looots of stuff to talk about, lots of convo subjects, so you immediately make an impression of an interesting person worth hanging with and not just a quick fuck.

i do have a life. that's the thing, when it comes to friends i don't run out of conversations, i always have something to talk about because i'm not scared of what they'll think of me or that they'll dump me because of certain subject matters. i don't care if they still think i'm attractive when the convo turns to talking about icky stuff. but when it comes to men i'm interested in then it's different because i'm always trying to second guess them.

Edgar Erebus
06-24-2008, 07:47 PM
i do have a life. that's the thing, when it comes to friends i don't run out of conversations, i always have something to talk about because i'm not scared of what they'll think of me or that they'll dump me because of certain subject matters. i don't care if they still think i'm attractive when the convo turns to talking about icky stuff. but when it comes to men i'm interested in then it's different because i'm always trying to second guess them.

Well, that's the point. Don't be trying to second guess us. Shit we can't even second guess you girls. That's why nervous guys stay alone.

Be relaxed when talking with guys in the same way as you are when talking with friends and that should do the trick. The rest is about the feeling, you, like, know when you're interesting to someone...

Just chill.

Ah, yeah, about giving puss on first meeting. Don't force that and don't let be forced into that. If it happens okay. The point is that you and guy are attracted enough to each another to arrange next date.

(Yeah, and be ready that you'll go thru several missed shots before finding the right one.)

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-24-2008, 08:05 PM
Ah, yeah, about giving puss on first meeting. Don't force that and don't let be forced into that. If it happens okay. The point is that you and guy are attracted enough to each another to arrange next date.

(Yeah, and be ready that you'll go thru several missed shots before finding the right one.)

yeah, i just met a dude on my way home tonight. he thinks i'm hot (he told me so) and i think he's hot. he walked me home after leaving the train and wanted to come in with me but i didn't let him. i told him i'd take his number and go out somewhere with him sometime but then told him to go home. he kept bugging me to let him in but i told him no. then as he left he said he was glad i'm not a slut like. i would love to sleep with him, but then i don't want to be just another notch on his bed post because he doesn't look like he needs to try very hard with girls.

Edgar Erebus
06-24-2008, 08:14 PM
^^ So it's all good for now.

TSA
06-24-2008, 08:19 PM
Maxi Priest had dreads, at least he had the last time i checked. no, that song i posted is by chaka demus and pliers and it's called "tease me".

i thought the song you posted was ok, but a little monotonous.
oh shit, that's what i meant, the song Maxine is what throw me off

plus my song guarenteed you X amount of loving till you climax

are you sure you dont wanna go back on your words?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-24-2008, 08:20 PM
^^ So it's all good for now.

yes.

i just keep thinking about the old friend i had. we hung out every day for about 3 years and we both liked each other but never did anything about it. the bond that we had was so good, better than any guy i've had a relationship with. that's why i'm thinking the longer i make him wait, the better friends we become and also the better the relationship will be. am i wrong here?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-24-2008, 08:24 PM
plus my song guarenteed you X amount of loving till you climax

are you sure you dont wanna go back on your words?

i don't know. maybe it's one of those songs that needs to grow on me.

TSA
06-24-2008, 08:26 PM
i suggest you turn your volume up, exhale deeply, then play it again.

and due to womens in inability to be direct men have been programed to believe that if they don't get the sex after sometime they're your friend and never will, or your fucking with them, or they're reading signals wrong. if you even feel like flexing when it's time to have sex the do it, don't be all 'meeeuuurr' or 'meeerrrpp' and shit, that's just dumb.

Edgar Erebus
06-24-2008, 08:28 PM
yes.

i just keep thinking about the old friend i had. we hung out every day for about 3 years and we both liked each other but never did anything about it. the bond that we had was so good, better than any guy i've had a relationship with. that's why i'm thinking the longer i make him wait, the better friends we become and also the better the relationship will be. am i wrong here?
(Fuck, this is hard.)

I don't know what to say on this 'cause I've never been in such situation. I'm used to me being the aggressor, and from that perspective experience taught me that when you become a friend to a girl you stay a friend. This situation is something I don't know a shit about. Sorry.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-24-2008, 08:41 PM
i suggest you turn your volume up, exhale deeply, then play it again.

and due to womens in inability to be direct men have been programed to believe that if they don't get the sex after sometime they're your friend and never will, or your fucking with them, or they're reading signals wrong. if you even feel like flexing when it's time to have sex the do it, don't be all 'meeeuuurr' or 'meeerrrpp' and shit, that's just dumb.

that's why i said what i said about taking things slowly. just kissing to start with and then going on the second and third base before the home run. i know it sounds like high school shit, but it wouldn't put you off the girl, right?

(Fuck, this is hard.)

I don't know what to say on this 'cause I've never been in such situation. I'm used to me being the aggressor, and from that perspective experience taught me that when you become a friend to a girl you stay a friend. This situation is something I don't know a shit about. Sorry.

see when i've asked guys about their female friends they usually say yes they would fuck their female friends. but when i ask girls the same question, the answer varies. i guess guys would only be friends with girls they think are fuckable otherwise they wouldn't bother. and girls like the idea of having guy friends whether they think they're fuckable or not because the guys probably make them laugh or something that their girls don't provide.

Edgar Erebus
06-24-2008, 08:47 PM
see when i've asked guys about their female friends they usually say yes they would fuck their female friends. but when i ask girls the same question, the answer varies. i guess guys would only be friends with girls they think are fuckable otherwise they wouldn't bother. and girls like the idea of having guy friends whether they think they're fuckable or not because the guys probably make them laugh or something that their girls don't provide.

Yeah, OK, I guess you right.

Man, I'm tired, gotta go sleep.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-25-2008, 04:47 AM
Yeah, this is de right attitude.

What's best in it, you actually have more chances to get laid if you're not expecting it.

hahaha

this post kills me

surprise sex!!!

KLIION JENSEN
06-25-2008, 07:40 AM
[QUOTE=ThaShaolinAssassin;1216894]maxi priest i believe? stud.QUOTE]

your beliefs are wrong, its Chaka Demus & Pliers "Tease Me".....

anyways, fuck whether the guy respects you or not, if you fuck him on the first date are you still gonna respect yourself ?? guys are always gonna wanna try & fuck on a first date, and if we dont get it on a first date we go home & beat one off, but we're always gonna call you back to go out again either way, if we dont get it we're gonna keep on trying until we do....and if we do get it, we're gonna call back cos we want it again....

if its someone you've known for a while already before going on a first date, then by rights that guy should already have some respect for you as a friend or associate, but if i just met you, how can i respect you already, i dont know you......

i personally say, have sex when you're horny, if thats on the first date...fuck it...do it, its like test driving a car for both parties involved, if ya kissing & fondling or whatever for a few weeks, & you become a couple and you make him wait for the pussy & you wait for the dick & it turns out to be wack, then you're stuck in a relationship with wack sex, same with cars, if you dont test drive that shit you might get stuck with a good looking car but drives like shit....

you obviously WANT to fuck dude otherwise you would'nt have asked for advice about this, if you both want it, do that shit, then talk about it after....

KLIION JENSEN
06-25-2008, 07:45 AM
yes.

in theory its a beautiful ideology, but what if you become too close friends, he might not wanna ruin the friendship, sometimes its better to have the woman in your life as a friend than to not have her at all.....

Prolifical ENG
06-25-2008, 07:49 AM
but how long had he known her before they dated?

they met once through friends.

LORD NOSE
06-25-2008, 10:49 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/11-0929489032L.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-25-2008, 09:09 PM
you obviously WANT to fuck dude otherwise you would'nt have asked for advice about this, if you both want it, do that shit, then talk about it after....

of course, he's mad bangable! dude couldn't believe i don't have man.

there's another problem. i'm going on vacation in about 6 weeks to see a dude i met a while ago. we are planning on fucking each others brains out when we meet. i wanna fuck this new guy too but i also want a relationship with him, well i think i want to, but i don't know him well enough yet.

if i fuck the foreign guy before the new guy then things should be ok. but if i fuck the new guy and then go to fuck the foreign guy, would that be classed as cheating?

LORD NOSE
06-25-2008, 09:20 PM

there's another problem. i'm going on vacation in about 6 weeks to see a dude i met a while ago. we are planning on fucking each others brains out when we meet. i wanna fuck this new guy too but i also want a relationship with him, well i think i want to, but i don't know him well enough yet.

if i fuck the foreign guy before the new guy then things should be ok. but if i fuck the new guy and then go to fuck the foreign guy, would that be classed as cheating?

Yow !

KLIION JENSEN
06-25-2008, 09:21 PM

it'd only be cheating if you said to the new guy you wanna be a couple with him, if you tell him he's just a friendly fuck then he should be cool with it, but if you do that, it means you absolutly CAN NOT get upset if/when he gets some pussy from elsewhere....

shit Tryxx, i like you anyways (not like that, i aint seen u yet) ya thinkin about this like guys do, tryna work out whether its cheating or not, get that cake & eat it too lovey..lol...

where you goin vacation anyways ???

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-25-2008, 11:13 PM
imma have to try and fob the new guy off until after i come back. it won't be an easy task. i like the foreign guy but there's no point in wanting a relationship with him if he lives in another country. so that's why imma try not to fuck things up with the new guy.

and i'm going to holland. i hope the weather will be nice.

KLIION JENSEN
06-26-2008, 05:28 AM
you should pass through England for some extra curricular activity on ya way home...

KLIION JENSEN
06-26-2008, 05:29 AM

LORD NOSE
06-26-2008, 07:43 AM
imma have to try and fob the new guy off until after i come back. it won't be an easy task. i like the foreign guy but there's no point in wanting a relationship with him if he lives in another country. so that's why imma try not to fuck things up with the new guy.

have a threesome - its something thats on your mind allot

Prolifical ENG
06-26-2008, 09:50 AM

hahaha so this is all dealing with precise timing.

Coming back after a vacation and starting fresh is a good idea. The biggest point is you cant predict how things will last with this new guy. If it does overall and you dont wait it fucks things up. If you do wait and go on vacation and come back and he knows what happened it wont be a big deal. If nothing works for the long term then it doesnt matter.

On the other hand sometimes you need to make sacrifices. I had a similar situation....and I ended up passing up the hot foreign piece of ass and had no regrets.

WARPATH
06-26-2008, 09:53 AM

If she doesn't put out on the first date, I lose interest. Life is too short to be waiting over technicalities.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-26-2008, 05:05 PM
you should pass through England for some extra curricular activity on ya way home...

cheeky!

i like cheeky boys. :p

have a threesome - its something thats on your mind allot

i'm too chickenshit to make it a reality and i'm scared that i won't respect myself afterwards.

O:|

HANZO
06-26-2008, 05:13 PM
i sense great confusion in you. that is not a good thing. no offense but you seem real naive, so guys will naturally see you as an easy fuk. an easy fuk means a man wouldnt want to build a relationship with you.

plus you like a foreign guy. more proof of your confusion.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-26-2008, 05:15 PM
hahaha so this is all dealing with precise timing.

Coming back after a vacation and starting fresh is a good idea. The biggest point is you cant predict how things will last with this new guy. If it does overall and you dont wait it fucks things up. If you do wait and go on vacation and come back and he knows what happened it wont be a big deal. If nothing works for the long term then it doesnt matter.

On the other hand sometimes you need to make sacrifices. I had a similar situation....and I ended up passing up the hot foreign piece of ass and had no regrets.

yeah man, you think i should be upfront about my reasons for going on vacation to the new guy? or let him know after the deed is done?

i've had the foreign guy before but i don't wanna have to give up my vacation. i mean, it's the only vacation i would be able to afford to go on this year, i'm paying for my flight and dude is gonna pay for my stay.

IF the new guy is worth it then i prolly wouldn't mind passing on foreign guy but i reckon the new guy is a playa, ionno, he just looks and sounds like he is judging from first impressions.

If she doesn't put out on the first date, I lose interest. Life is too short to be waiting over technicalities.

so do you have relationships with deez wimmin? or do ya fuck em 'n' leave em?

Edgar Erebus
06-26-2008, 05:17 PM
so do you have relationships with deez wimmin? or do ya fuck em 'n' leave em?

C'mon. His name is "Slippy the Pimp" (and few months ago it was "Shakeyourdix"). What does it tell about him?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-26-2008, 05:20 PM
i sense great confusion in you. that is not a good thing. no offense but you seem real naive, so guys will naturally see you as an easy fuk. an easy fuk means a man wouldnt want to build a relationship with you.

plus you like a foreign guy. more proof of your confusion.

i am confused, yes. because i've always done things the proper way, if i was seeing a guy then i wouldn't even think about doing anything with another. i've now come to feel like i was naive in thinking the way i did in the past, because i always made the wrong choices when it came to men. so, all this stuff is kinda new to me because i've never wanted to deal with it in any other way than to deny myself of good things happening.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-26-2008, 05:21 PM
C'mon. His name is "Slippy the Pimp" (and few months ago it was "Shakeyourdix"). What does it tell about him?

hrmmmm. tru dat.

Edgar Erebus
06-26-2008, 05:23 PM
i am confused, yes. because i've always done things the proper way, if i was seeing a guy then i wouldn't even think about doing anything with another. i've now come to feel like i was naive in thinking the way i did in the past, because i always made the wrong choices when it came to men. so, all this stuff is kinda new to me because i've never wanted to deal with it in any other way than to deny myself of good things happening.

Now only don't make an U-turn. Minibumpsh cases aren't girlfriend material neither.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-26-2008, 05:25 PM
what is it with these wu-corp girls and their fascination to posters on this site?

lol geek love

Edgar Erebus
06-26-2008, 05:27 PM
Ah, leave it. She's just a confused female soul in this cruel world of 21st century.

At least she ain't doing crack.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-26-2008, 05:37 PM
well, that's true. fuck it, drugs or not, girls are still confused beings.

now MOVE YUH BUMBOCLAAT!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-26-2008, 05:38 PM
Now only don't make an U-turn. Minibumpsh cases aren't girlfriend material neither.

it's not so much a u-turn, becoz i'm not planning on becoming some lying, cheating whore bag. and i don't feel like i need to punish men/treat men like dirt for what other men have done to me at all. i still want to play by the rules, i just need to know how the rules have changed and how i can avoid the pitfalls.

LORD NOSE
06-26-2008, 07:16 PM
i'm too chickenshit to make it a reality and i'm scared that i won't respect myself afterwards.

O:|

but its something you have already done - oh - now you wanna play like you forgot......you were really fun back in the early 90's before you put that turban on - what happened ? - never mind don't answer - you put that turban on - i shouldn't have asked - all you have to do is take it off for a few hours and...........

Prolifical ENG
06-26-2008, 07:48 PM
yeah man, you think i should be upfront about my reasons for going on vacation to the new guy? or let him know after the deed is done?

Dont tell him your reasons and just say youre going on a vacation if nothing happens until after the vacation. In the future if things start getting serious then you can tell him. If he gets mad over that then, :loser:.

IF the new guy is worth it then i prolly wouldn't mind passing on foreign guy but i reckon the new guy is a playa, ionno, he just looks and sounds like he is judging from first impressions.

And similarly you are also judging on first impressions.

Hahaha! The new guy you shouldn't be concerned if he's a player right now. You're going out of the country to see some other Dutch dude who probably has Ludacris-Area Codes on repeat in his car. If you truly are the only woman in his life and you are miles away from him then he's, :loser: .

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
06-26-2008, 07:49 PM
Fuck them bitches

Sky Blue Danny Kid
06-26-2008, 07:55 PM
Fuck them bitches

Relations between adults and youths, both male and female, were practiced historically dating back to at least antiquity, when they were reported among a number of cultures, among which the Celtic, the Persian and the Greek. See Plato's Phaedrus (dialogue) and Lucian's Erotes. The best documented, and perhaps the most formalized, being the Greek tradition, the one that has become emblematic of erotic relations between men and adolescent boys

Edgar Erebus
06-26-2008, 08:33 PM
but its something you have already done - oh - now you wanna play like you forgot......you were really fun back in the early 90's before you put that turban on - what happened ? - never mind don't answer - you put that turban on - i shouldn't have asked - all you have to do is take it off for a few hours and...........

http://www.businessweek.com/autos/autobeat/archives/crackpot.gif

MAYOR QUIMBY
06-26-2008, 09:36 PM
I dont respect women either way. Bitches are just nice looking cum bags.

JASPER
06-27-2008, 07:11 AM
I got respect for women who look like this...

http://cgi.4chan.org/gif/src/1214557543737.gif

Durag
06-27-2008, 07:17 AM
Fuck them bitches

Relations between adults and youths, both male and female, were practiced historically dating back to at least antiquity, when they were reported among a number of cultures, among which the Celtic, the Persian and the Greek. See Plato's Phaedrus (dialogue) and Lucian's Erotes. The best documented, and perhaps the most formalized, being the Greek tradition, the one that has become emblematic of erotic relations between men and adolescent boys

And there is a fine addition to Greek mythology and tradition. "Fuck Them Bitches" he says. The Greek Gods must be proud of their unwanted son

killafifth
06-27-2008, 10:42 AM
putten out on the first date means your a freak hahahahah it is what it is

begongo
06-27-2008, 10:53 AM
yes I respect a girl that puts out on a first date but we should define respect here ..

will I say hi again, treat her like everybody else, be nice to her, maybe friends or fuck again ? YES

will I even consider having a serious relationship with her? FUCK NO

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-27-2008, 11:19 AM
Dont tell him your reasons and just say youre going on a vacation if nothing happens until after the vacation. In the future if things start getting serious then you can tell him. If he gets mad over that then, :loser:.

yes. that sounds good.

And similarly you are also judging on first impressions.

Hahaha! The new guy you shouldn't be concerned if he's a player right now. You're going out of the country to see some other Dutch dude who probably has Ludacris-Area Codes on repeat in his car. If you truly are the only woman in his life and you are miles away from him then he's, :loser: .

first impressions are all i have to go on at the moment. i hope to be proven wrong though.

i don't think i am the dutch dudes only female. i think he had a date a couple of weeks ago that's why i made the thread about OPP. dutch dude is hot too. and it's not luda he's listening to, it's fiddy. :lmao::o

p.s. i have a date tomorrow night with yet another dude. i won't be doing anything with this one because he is waaaaaay too young for me. O:|

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-27-2008, 11:25 AM

i have done no such thing!{:(

I dont respect women either way. Bitches are just nice looking cum bags.

so uhh... you ever had a girlfriend?

I got respect for women who look like this...

http://cgi.4chan.org/gif/src/1214557543737.gif

my tits don't sag, dude.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-27-2008, 11:29 AM
putten out on the first date means your a freak hahahahah it is what it is

a freak you would have a relationship with?

yes I respect a girl that puts out on a first date but we should define respect here ..

will I say hi again, treat her like everybody else, be nice to her, maybe friends or fuck again ? YES

will I even consider having a serious relationship with her? FUCK NO

good answer, i thought as much. but how long would you be willing to wait to get into a girlie's panties?

TSA
06-27-2008, 02:39 PM
your fishing answers

KLIION JENSEN
06-27-2008, 07:59 PM
good answer, i thought as much. but how long would you be willing to wait to get into a girlie's panties?

depends how special the girl is, is she gonna be worth the wait ?? the longest i been made to wait was a week and it was good, not amazing, but good, any longer than that and it might not have been as good, basically what i'm sayin is if its more than a week or so it better be some knee knocking toe curling fist clenching all night long lasting sex you got going on there......at the end of the day its your body, do with it as you will, if he wants it he'll wait until you're ready to give it, and if he can't wait that long its his loss....

**i'm jibbering, i'm stoned**

JASPER
06-27-2008, 08:22 PM
my tits don't sag, dude.That because they're too small.

Dokuro
06-27-2008, 10:16 PM
nope i got to have my
Pj3mFkn07Iw

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-28-2008, 03:59 AM
depends how special the girl is, is she gonna be worth the wait ?? the longest i been made to wait was a week and it was good, not amazing, but good, any longer than that and it might not have been as good, basically what i'm sayin is if its more than a week or so it better be some knee knocking toe curling fist clenching all night long lasting sex you got going on there......at the end of the day its your body, do with it as you will, if he wants it he'll wait until you're ready to give it, and if he can't wait that long its his loss....

**i'm jibbering, i'm stoned**

a week?! that's hardly what i call waiting, but then i again, i reckon it will be quite hard for me to keep my hands off the new guy cos he's so hot. :p

That because they're too small.

i'm a c/d cup and i've never had any complaints. anyhow, i'd rather them be "small" than saggy any day. the bigger they are the saggier they will get.

TSA
06-28-2008, 09:45 AM
so, why are you gonna be trying to be cute when your 67

DJMethods
06-28-2008, 09:55 AM
I respect women who can deep throat while cooking a steak.

KLIION JENSEN
06-28-2008, 12:54 PM
a week?! that's hardly what i call waiting, but then i again, i reckon it will be quite hard for me to keep my hands off the new guy cos he's so hot. :p

hardly waiting ?? so what do you call waiting ?? you on some 1 or 2 month type flex ?? thats too long for you & its definitly too long for him, you know for a fact you're gonna wanna fuck sooner than that, so just do it when you feel comfortable & ready to.....

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
06-28-2008, 01:07 PM

Norway..Homo

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-29-2008, 08:42 AM
so, why are you gonna be trying to be cute when your 67

i'm no where near 67. i'm older than jasper and younger than style. i still get asked for id when i wanna buy cigarettes.

hardly waiting ?? so what do you call waiting ?? you on some 1 or 2 month type flex ?? thats too long for you & its definitly too long for him, you know for a fact you're gonna wanna fuck sooner than that, so just do it when you feel comfortable & ready to.....

yeah tru. but i think i'll wait until after i came back from holland to call him.

i had a real nice time last night. the dude i was with was a real gentleman and we didn't have any awkward silences, the conversation just flowed naturally. i prolly had a better convo with him than my last boyfriend. i just wish he was at least 5 years older.

:D

JASPER
06-29-2008, 08:54 AM
i'm no where near 67. i'm older than jasper and younger than style. i still get asked for id when i wanna buy cigarettes.
:D pix plox

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-29-2008, 09:05 AM
pix plox

i don't post pics of myself on the innernet. i don't want any future career opportunites to be jeopardized because a potential employer found me talking shit on a forum, especially this one with all the shit going on in here. (mostly cos of your posts, jasper :looking: :lmao:)

the pic in my avatar is all you get.

JASPER
06-29-2008, 09:12 AM
Have you ever considered a career in porn? I have. Didn't work out too well.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-29-2008, 09:16 AM
I think, once in a while, everyone, gives into, temptation.

Some, more so than others, but none are faultless.

EfRYGVWZilU

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-29-2008, 09:18 AM
Have you ever considered a career in porn? I have. Didn't work out too well.

are you serious?! i bet you were the frank bruno of porn, punches hard but can't last the distance. lol.

am i right?

p.s. got any links?

JASPER
06-29-2008, 09:33 AM
are you serious?! i bet you were the frank bruno of porn, punches hard but can't last the distance. lol.

am i right?

p.s. got any links?Look Trixxxy, you wanna be famous, right? You want the limousines and the luxurious lifestyle and the private jets and the the ice cold champagne, right? So just send me some pictures of you in some skimpy outfits and I'll get you in contact with some of biggest clown porn producers. You don't even have to take it in the ass yet. Well maybe just once or twice, but that's only from the film distributors and the production company.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-29-2008, 09:35 AM
Look Trixxxy, you wanna be famous, right? You want the limousines and the luxurious lifestyle and the private jets and the the ice cold champagne, right? So just send me some pictures of you in some skimpy outfits and I'll get you in contact with some of biggest clown porn producers. You don't even have to take it in the ass yet. Well maybe just once or twice, but that's only from the film distributors and the production company.

dude, i don't want those kinda links. i meant clickable links to vids of the porn YOU made!

JASPER
06-29-2008, 09:40 AM
Perhaps you should check out our long list of porn titles. Our resume includes "The Babyfucker Diaries," "Beavis and Buttfucker," "Fast and Furious Fellatio," "The Usual Goatfuckers," "Garfield: A Tail of Loose Shitters," and coming soon to a 25 cent theater near you; "Butt Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Ass."

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/monthly_06_2008/post-1-1214749907.gif

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-29-2008, 09:45 AM
Perhaps you should check out our long list of porn titles. Our resume includes "The Babyfucker Diaries," "Beavis and Buttfucker," "Fast and Furious Fellatio," "The Usual Goatfuckers," "Garfield: A Tail of Loose Shitters," and coming soon to a 25 cent theater near you; "Butt Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Ass."

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/monthly_06_2008/post-1-1214749907.gif

from that list, the only one that interests me is "fast and furious fellatio".

have anything that includes finger fucking?

TSA
06-29-2008, 09:52 AM
Pinky and the Brain 14

wuswordz95
06-29-2008, 02:54 PM
i say fuck on the first date. wouldnt it suck if some other jerk screwed the same chix you decided to pass due to respect.

KLIION JENSEN
06-29-2008, 06:36 PM
i say fuck on the first date. wouldnt it suck if some other jerk screwed the same chix you decided to pass due to respect.

extremely good point, specially if dude is a real asshole that you personally dont like....

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-29-2008, 07:21 PM

that would suck both ways though. if a dude "waited" for you but in the mean time screwed some other girl before screwing you.

Prolifical ENG
06-29-2008, 09:50 PM

true @ some dude trying or passing due to respect while some other dude is gettin the same pussy shipped in internationally.

That dude youre dating, I stand by my belief that he shouldnt get mad when you some day tell him. Then he will never learn to trust you. Its short term respect vs long term trust.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-29-2008, 10:06 PM
That dude youre dating, I stand by my belief that he shouldnt get mad when you some day tell him. Then he will never learn to trust you. Its short term respect vs long term trust.

are you talking about the guy whose number i got? i'm not dating him at the moment, we met that night and i got his number. i haven't even called him or anything yet, so we haven't even been on a first date. i'm a little confused by your last post. are you saying that he won't trust me if i don't tell him until after i come back from my vacation? cos i'm not gonna call him until after i come back anyway.

i went on a date last night with some other dude, didn't do anything with this other dude just went for a meal and then onto a club afterwards. it was a kiss on the cheek and a hug goodbye. dude was real young too, he still has a lot of screwing around with different girls to do.

RzaRectum
06-29-2008, 10:30 PM
are you talking about the guy whose number i got? i'm not dating him at the moment, we met that night and i got his number. i haven't even called him or anything yet, so we haven't even been on a first date. i'm a little confused by your last post. are you saying that he won't trust me if i don't tell him until after i come back from my vacation? cos i'm not gonna call him until after i come back anyway.

i went on a date last night with some other dude, didn't do anything with this other dude just went for a meal and then onto a club afterwards. it was a kiss on the cheek and a hug goodbye. dude was real young too, he still has a lot of screwing around with different girls to do.
LOL, you remind me of this girl I saw in a movie called "cheeky!"

http://deedawning.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/cheeky.jpg

Prolifical ENG
06-30-2008, 09:43 AM
are you talking about the guy whose number i got? i'm not dating him at the moment, we met that night and i got his number. i haven't even called him or anything yet, so we haven't even been on a first date. i'm a little confused by your last post.

This is much different and now Im confused. You talk about that guy like you already know him but havent even talked to him really....judging from the start of this thread a week has probably gone by...you might have lost him. And IF he doesnt have your number....talk about a CharlesJones pickup situation....weak.

IrOnMaN
06-30-2008, 09:59 AM
"I don't respect women. Now, I'm just sinning."-by Bizzy Bone

TSA
06-30-2008, 10:27 AM
"my crew name tha click, shiggity shack legit"- E-40

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-30-2008, 10:42 AM
Women don't need respect. They need an apron and a rope, so they don't escape.

Vile creatures...

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-01-2008, 08:48 AM
This is much different and now Im confused. You talk about that guy like you already know him but havent even talked to him really....judging from the start of this thread a week has probably gone by...you might have lost him. And IF he doesnt have your number....talk about a CharlesJones pickup situation....weak.

i did say that i had just met him:

yeah, i just met a dude on my way home tonight. he thinks i'm hot (he told me so) and i think he's hot. he walked me home after leaving the train and wanted to come in with me but i didn't let him. i told him i'd take his number and go out somewhere with him sometime but then told him to go home. he kept bugging me to let him in but i told him no. then as he left he said he was glad i'm not a slut like. i would love to sleep with him, but then i don't want to be just another notch on his bed post because he doesn't look like he needs to try very hard with girls.

i didn't want to start anything with him while i still have my dutch guy to go see. ahhh... it doesn't matter to me if i have lost him, i don't know him well enough to feel hurt by the loss. i haven't called him cos i didn't want him to think i was desperate but i'll still give him a call after i come back, no harm in trying.

RzaRectum
07-02-2008, 01:50 AM
Rent the movie!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-02-2008, 12:39 PM
Rent the movie!

i might download it but i don't know when i'll have time to watch it. i will get round to it one day.

ok, i met the hot guy again last night and we came back to my place. we did everything but have sex because every time i tried to put a condom on him he lost his hard-on. he told me it was because he'd had too much drugs and alcohol that night. i gave him the best head he ever had though and he was real eager to please me too.

but after all that, i've decided that he isn't boyfriend material. not because of what we did and didn't do last night, but because he'd been in prison before and because of the drugs he used and still uses. i wouldn't care if it was just weed he was smoking. he also told me about his ex who he'd been with for 5 years, i think she must have broke his heart so i doubt he's looking for a girlfriend anyhow.

TSA
07-02-2008, 12:41 PM
*busts out Infinity Da God vaseline*

continue...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-02-2008, 12:49 PM
I got a question about respect - how can I respect women, if only all the ugly ones have moustaches?

HANZO
07-02-2008, 12:51 PM
i might download it but i don't know when i'll have time to watch it. i will get round to it one day.

ok, i met the hot guy again last night and we came back to my place. we did everything but have sex because every time i tried to put a condom on him he lost his hard-on. he told me it was because he'd had too much drugs and alcohol that night. i gave him the best head he ever had though and he was real eager to please me too.

but after all that, i've decided that he isn't boyfriend material. not because of what we did and didn't do last night, but because he'd been in prison before and because of the drugs he used and still uses. i wouldn't care if it was just weed he was smoking. he also told me about his ex who he'd been with for 5 years, i think she must have broke his heart so i doubt he's looking for a girlfriend anyhow.

why am i getting the feeling that gen chats become a place where ppl come to solve their sexual problems.

or a secondary hot-spot.

Prolifical ENG
07-02-2008, 02:04 PM
After the limp dick incident, is this thread is still about respect for women?

I guess its more of helping you find a boyfriend...hahaha.

Are you back from vacation yet?

Queen Of Poetry
07-02-2008, 02:47 PM

How many dates should u wait for her to put out??????

How bout how many months.............I make a man wait at least 3 dates before he can even kiss me...............

begongo
07-02-2008, 02:53 PM

How bout how many months.............I make a man wait at least 3 dates before he can even kiss me...............yes, and no touching on the first date! we know lol

Strange Fruit
07-02-2008, 04:53 PM
...dating is prostitution on layaway anyway...

TheWolf
07-02-2008, 04:59 PM

How bout how many months.............I make a man wait at least 3 dates before he can even kiss me...............

That sucks.

Surely it depends how you feel about the individual and at that moment?

Gigy
07-02-2008, 05:05 PM
It's always interesting to see how a man can resist. The
Patience is the key. Shit, we ain't dying tomorrow...

Strange Fruit
07-02-2008, 05:21 PM
-yeah you're not dying tomorrow, but you've just judged dude based
on the first date and everybody puts a front on the first date... some are too nervous
to even wow you with the personality women are so anxious to approve of.
so you're gonna walk away like 'ooo chile he cant even talk right, i bet his dick too small' [YES, women disrespect, but we sugarcoat shit]. but we're the first ones to talk when a dude says some shit about our lack of performance -- sexually or otherwise... double standards... nuff said.

you talk about a man's resistance? why's it gotta be the man resisting? when women want it and the dude doesnt, we get all 'whats her name' 'you got AIDS?' sometimes we cant resist either.

that being said, i think there's nothing wrong with givin it up on the first night if you have your priorities straight... or if you dont have personality going for you; drop ya panties and hope the sex will cover you.

.no disrespect.

HANZO
07-02-2008, 05:30 PM
or if you dont have personality going for you; drop ya panties and hope the sex will cover you.

.no disrespect.

ahaahahahahahaha. soo true, the most uninteresting women are the easiest.

STYLE
07-02-2008, 05:37 PM
ahaahahahahahaha. soo true, the most uninteresting women are the easiest.

pussy. the personality equalizer.

for men....

money

King Lizard
07-02-2008, 08:36 PM
I used to be that way when I was younger, wanting the girl to give me some on the first date, I used to think they were boring and shit when they didn't. But given the state of females today, with trust and all that shit, I guess now it really depends on the honesty factor and all. What I mean is, how do you see this girl? Do you really like her like that? Think about it fellas, if the girl is willing to give it up on the first date, then she probably is willing to give it up to ANYBODY on the first date. So to answer that question, probably "HELL NO!"

Strange Fruit
07-02-2008, 08:54 PM
ok... thats reaaalll cute and all..
however;
sometimes... most times... people are jerks. men and women alike.
and sometimes women give it up to you cause they just know.... that you're worth it.

no man that i know would be like "wait, we cant fuck... we're only on date number 2.4! we need to wait until we care about each other"... yeeaaahhh maybe a tease [woman] would do some crazy shit like that; get you all riled up and blue balled for shits and giggles...

but anyway, what you're saying is really ideal on 20th century fox

Prolifical ENG
07-02-2008, 09:13 PM
Everytime this subject comes up I always think of this:

You see some people like to play the dating game
Meet a new freak and ask "What's your name?"
Wine and dine and waste all that time
Spending money on a hoe cause you think she's fine

Holding hands at the movies, waiting much to fuck
Played like a sucker, you should know what's up
Getting dogged by a snotty, fake, broke-ass hoe
Listen to a real dog, cause I know...

Strange Fruit
07-02-2008, 09:24 PM
^oooo
*snaps*

yeah. i repeat: dating is prostitution in lay away.

King Lizard
07-02-2008, 09:29 PM
Then basically what you're saying is... you don't plan to ever get married. Simple as fucking this. If she gives you the pussy on the first date, you can forget that marriage shit because she'll fuck around on you too. If you don't believe women have any integrity, that is you, but I ain't no sucker and don't call me one cause I have sisters, and they ain't no hoes. Only niggas who are constantly around hoes think that way, and you're allowed to, but if you want to play the "I want to go to hell game" go ahead, and play that game, but don't knock the next mothafucker because they're looking for a jewel. A woman who gives it up on the first date ain't a jewel. Fuck what you heard. I'm 35 and I know what I'm talking about.

Strange Fruit
07-02-2008, 09:42 PM
slow your roll, mijo. congratulations on your age.
point is... i wasn't knocking you; i was merely presenting a reality that faces
everybody today. i am a woman, and i absolutely respect you for this... but in all honesty finding the virgin bride is alot more difficult now that it was before. these are hard times for the hopeless romantic. i didnt say women dont have integrity -- i'm a woman too remember? [pink font and strange FRUIT wtf] i'm not knocking my gender, i love being a woman. i'm stating facts according to everyday life and harsh reality.
you cant live in a bubble forever. but good luck on finding mary.

*ediit*
marriage is entirely irrelevant to what i'm saying,

King Lizard
07-02-2008, 09:55 PM
I'm sorry, I though you were a ignorant ass man. I do apologize, and that does change things now don't it? It's still kind of disturbing that a woman feels that way about her own. Not to knock you or anything, but it scares me because you could be telling the truth, and if you are, then we are all in trouble. I'm not saying that she HAS to be a virgin, it would be nice, but what I'm saying is she should at least have some integrity about WHEN she gives it up, that's all. Does it have to be on the FIRST date, sister?

Strange Fruit
07-02-2008, 10:04 PM
no, i particularly dont participate in the festivities of carnal knowledge on the first date; but that's only because i've never been on a date with someone worth it.
i'm a lesbian so i guess the rules are a little different for me lol but the fact is, a woman who has sex with you on the first night is not degrading herself, and she is not a hoe. you, sir, happen to be disrespecting alot of woman by saying that... women who know what they want out of life, women who have their priorities straight and women who know a good thing when they see it. you need to be careful with your words, king. dont fly off the handle too soon because you dont know the stories people have. *cue violins*
:)

King Lizard
07-02-2008, 10:17 PM
First of all. I never called anyone a hoe, I said that my sisters were not hoes, that is what I said. Men have been calling women hoes for years, so if women don't like to be called hoes, they should stop doing things that resembles one. There are guys alll over this post calling them that, do you thing it is going to change? Women degrade themselves by conducting themselves in that manner, and they show me everyday tthat they really don't give a damn what people think. I had 2 girlfriends recently that showed me the errors of my thinking, by fucking everything in sight, so don't tell me about what to call people like that. If the shoe fits then wear it, if a woman doesn't act or do what a hoe does, I don't call her that.

Strange Fruit
07-02-2008, 10:34 PM
yeah if the shoe fits... but its not just women... THATS another story for another day. on that note; i'm tired and i have a kid to feed. goodnight and goodluck.

flipside.

RzaRectum
07-06-2008, 02:12 PM
Red Juicy Tomato

6 Chambaz
07-06-2008, 02:14 PM
basically, I'll never call a girl a hoe unless she is one

IrOnMaN
07-06-2008, 02:26 PM
Women will be women and men will be men. Deal with it.

BTW, I don't think I will be getting married anytime soon and I'm know I'm not having any children. Yep!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-06-2008, 08:57 PM
After the limp dick incident, is this thread is still about respect for women?

I guess its more of helping you find a boyfriend...hahaha.

Are you back from vacation yet?

lol. i haven't gone yet.

this hot guy is a loser, i don't care if i don't see him again.

tbh, making them wait doesn't make much of a difference to how good of a boyfriend they'll be. i've made guys wait a couple of months before, they'll be on their best behaviour until they think they have you, then the bad habits begin to show.

RzaRectum
07-06-2008, 09:25 PM
Thats why it makes more sense to hook up with the dude who doesn't hide his flaws from the start, right Tryxx?

Food for thought http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a287/rzarectum/Emo/burger.gif

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-06-2008, 09:27 PM
Thats why it makes more sense to hook up with the dude who doesn't hide his flaws from the start, right Tryxx?

Food for thought http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a287/rzarectum/Emo/burger.gif

i don't know anymore. i hate this dating lark!

RzaRectum
07-06-2008, 09:30 PM
Eat it, its food for thought! :chef: