PDA

View Full Version : I don't care if the next Digi album is 30 mins long.... cut the guests.

Luz
06-25-2008, 03:24 PM
Berretta 9, Monk, Black Knights, Northstar stay the fuck off the next Digi album. Its amazing how these guys couldn't piece together one decent verse for the album. Pretty much every track on Digi Snax is ruined by one of these untalented bumfucks coming in and dropping some fake gangsta ryhmes. Could you imagine "Don't Be Afraid" with one of those clowns drowning the mic in stupidity?

Rza for reals. Leave them off the next album. Save my skipping finger some stress.

Maccabee Ridah
06-25-2008, 03:39 PM
Berretta 9, Monk, Black Knights, Northstar stay the fuck off the next Digi album. Its amazing how these guys couldn't piece together one decent verse for the album. Pretty much every track on Digi Snax is ruined by one of these untalented bumfucks coming in and dropping some fake gangsta ryhmes. Could you imagine "Don't Be Afraid" with one of those clowns drowning the mic in stupidity?

Rza for reals. Leave them off the next album. Save my skipping finger some stress.

Damn man, they were just ill on their tracks on digi snax.....

They brought the lil bit of that what is dope in rap to digi snax.....!!!

If they were cut off, the album would be more shyty!!!!!!!!

Peace.........................
-suuuuuuuu///

claaa7
06-25-2008, 03:40 PM
i'm definitely feeling Monk throughout the album, Rev. Burke and Kinetic had nice verses as well!

Hollow Dartz
06-25-2008, 03:43 PM
Another Digi thread..... Anyways Monk & Burke were cool, Crisis was ok too. I was REAL disappointed by Beretta 9, re-used verse on the first Up Again track, Verse on Lovin Is Digi Pt.2 is mediocre, Christbearer fucked up Money Don't Own Me and Creep.......

P-Noid Brown
06-25-2008, 05:45 PM
yo for the most part i agree.. the westcoast killabeez demolished the album, and not in a good way.....

monk and Rev. Burke... were the only 1's who really shitted on the album...rest of them cats gotta gooooo.... the album had potential to be sooo much doper...

kinetic had a dope verse on the album....

it was sooo dope i left a myspace comment (repectfully) tellin him i was proud that i seen him grow as an artist.

but them other niggaz need to do something.

TSA
06-25-2008, 05:50 PM
Rza has horrible taste in life

claaa7
06-25-2008, 06:04 PM
^^ true.. it's unbelievable the same man that brought Inspectah Deck, Method Man, Ghostface, Raekwon, Shabazz, Killah Priest, La The Darkman, etc. to the forefront is now choosing to work with Freemurda, Black Knights, North Star, Dexter Wiggles, Tash Mahogony, etc...

occasionally he still co-sign some nice new artists like Bronze Nazareth, Cilvaringz, Rev. William Burke and others.

TSA
06-25-2008, 06:06 PM
i know huh?

i think it's the drugs, they must how wore down his brain cause now he's an idiot with a lot of trivial knowledge.

freemurda must be giving him blow jobs or something, cause there's no way he listens to this and says, this is it, this is the next nigga.

eww. he needs to retire instead of dying slow and painfully

11th Chamber
06-25-2008, 06:08 PM

Lol at this fuckin post, if anything they added more flavor to the album.

B9 an "untalented bumfuck"...wow..

TSA
06-25-2008, 06:11 PM
i'll say that much, some are better then Rza on most of these tracks, idk which one is which cause they don't go platnium tho

claaa7
06-25-2008, 06:17 PM
^^ hahah Freemurda is Popa Wu's son I believe, RZA's just being loyal putting him on.. but still we need a "RZA Presents... Timbo King" album instead.

claaa7
06-25-2008, 06:22 PM
Beretta 9, re-used verse on the first Up Again track

where is it re-used from, it reminded me much of "The Mourning" (The Orphanage) but I haven't listened to it for a while so i'm not sure if it's entirely re-used from there?

beautifulrock
06-25-2008, 06:29 PM
Monk kills it

P-Noid Brown
06-25-2008, 08:03 PM
yea monk and Rev are like the only ones you can actually compliment...they tried.... everyone else slept.

J-DON
06-25-2008, 09:29 PM

YES!

I think if RZA had some different guests all of his albums would have been much better. Even the singers on Digi Snacks are garbage. Thea fit some tracks and did her thing but the guy on Long Time Coming is fucking shit. There are prob alot of emcees thatd want to be on a RZA album.

Guarded By Martyrs
06-25-2008, 09:44 PM
I liked Crisis' verse on "Creep"

Hollow Dartz
06-26-2008, 12:57 AM
where is it re-used from, it reminded me much of "The Mourning" (The Orphanage) but I haven't listened to it for a while so i'm not sure if it's entirely re-used from there?

I think it's from either there or a track from his mixtape...

Come Honor Face
06-26-2008, 01:53 AM
I don't like the guest mc's either on this one. Rza can let them on the next album though. Just as long as he don't let Thea's annoying, horrible voice on it. PLEASE, NO MORE THEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whitey
06-26-2008, 07:22 AM
northstar is sick, dont front.

Jin10304
06-26-2008, 07:28 AM
Dont worry, there wont be anymore Digi albums...his last album is The Cure

claaa7
06-26-2008, 07:33 AM
^^ that's what he said but don't be sure about that... he wouldn't exactly be the first rapper to claim to retire just to return a couple of years later.

jsofunky
06-26-2008, 07:45 AM
it still baffles me how the fans here still aint on top of game when it comes to westcoast killa beez, their contribution on digi snacks added flavour to it definately and is consistance with their contribution on all the bobby digi albums. throw ya flag up is a classic. i dare anyone to hate. as far as digi snax, Crisis, Monk were on point, sharp as ever, Rev is always on point, B9 has his moments and shines on this too, christ bearer was being him, i have never been a fan but he was not less or better than he ever was to me. Appreciate Rza's taste as black knights have been down since day one, way above your average westcoast artists, paid dues, rep wu to the fullest, and stayed loyal, how many killa beez can attest to that?

jsofunky
06-26-2008, 07:46 AM
crisis is the sharp shooter, his style is sick!

Maccabee Ridah
06-26-2008, 08:02 AM
^^ that's what he said but don't be sure about that... he wouldn't exactly be the first rapper to claim to retire just to return a couple of years later.

Haha, as I said, u can expect anything from rza theze dayz.....:D
I thought on that too.....
Firts of all that fall in my mind when I have read that was:
"He will return in year or two....!!!" :D

Peace....................
-suuuuuu///

Gitche Manito
06-26-2008, 08:56 AM
^^ hahah Freemurda is Popa Wu's son I believe, RZA's just being loyal putting him on.. but still we need a "RZA Presents... Timbo King" album instead.

That would be a classic just by the name of it.

Killa BB
08-28-2008, 05:43 PM
*NODS HEAD* I agree that this one is a fukkin frisbee. *Nods off to slee... ZZZzzz...

TAURO
08-28-2008, 06:40 PM
The whole album was garbage and a complete waste of time, who cares.

Durag
08-29-2008, 05:37 AM
Word, i HATED this album, one of the worst ive brought in a long time

Actually i was bumping that mixtape 'The Formula For the cure' and fuck me some songs on there are dope as fuck. Makes you wonder why the fuck RZZZZZA has gone in this wack direction