PDA

View Full Version : Too many posts on Digi Snacks up in here

Integrity
06-25-2008, 09:02 PM
No need for another one, but I can understand that everyone wants to get their opinions on the album to be heard whether it be positive or negative. In any case I have not picked it up yet but am a lil skeptikal on it considering that awful David Banner song I heard(which sounds alot like one of those awful late 90's No Limit Records songs, I might add) But I havent heard much else and will not base my opinions on an entire album I havent heard yet off of one song. Anyway the point I'm trying to make here is I hope the rest of the album doesn't sound like that garbage and I see no other WU appearances other than that Deck song, I mean does it even sound like a WU album. I loved Birth of A Prince it had that real rugged WU sound and Masta Killa all over that shit with that being said, Will I like this shit even with the lack of WU appearances and does it even sound like a WU album or just some uninspired garbage? Just need some quick honest opinions here, positive or negative is respected , just no juvenile bullshit or "go buy the album and find out yerself" comments.

11th Chamber
06-25-2008, 09:09 PM
so you just add to the list with ANOTHER Digi Snax thread...

Integrity
06-25-2008, 09:14 PM

exactly F*cktard, and if you read it you would understand why it was adressed and worded the way it was

Maccabee Ridah
06-25-2008, 09:16 PM

Lol, he actually did...:D

THE W
06-25-2008, 09:31 PM
if you like BOAP you'll more than likely enjoy this album too.

TSA
06-25-2008, 09:35 PM
i think ppl are posting about bob digitals album cause rza is a member of wutang

beeboy
06-25-2008, 10:07 PM
--

whitey
06-25-2008, 10:09 PM
so damn wrong, digi snacks does NOT have a wu feelin, boap is prime, that digisnacks sucks

could not disagree with you more. I thought BOAP was terrible, and digi snacks is one of the better top to bottom albums ive got in a minute.

beeboy
06-25-2008, 10:15 PM
could not disagree with you more. I thought BOAP was terrible, and digi snacks is one of the better top to bottom albums ive got in a minute.

its all personal opinion, i just donīt get why truemaster/4th disciple/bronze/mathematics didnīt get a joint on there, i like the old wu shit...i canīt follow bobby on his path this time.... i need another rza album

THE W
06-25-2008, 10:19 PM
--
creep is as wu as it gets and it isnt even produced by Rza or a wu element.

i dont think either album has a wu feeling, they have a bobby digital feeling, and they're pretty much the same except snacks has a couple more iller beats.

beeboy
06-25-2008, 10:22 PM
whatever...go buy killah priest album

Krish
06-26-2008, 07:42 AM
shit sucks

claaa7
06-26-2008, 07:55 AM
no person in here could tell you if you will like the album or not since it has a very special sound - just because you're a fan of the vintage Wu music does not mean you're gonna like this.. It's kind of experimental and with live instruments, a bit like 8 Diagrams but fun and more up-tempo rather than dark and low-key.

go download the album and if you like it, pick it up.. the rest of the album don't sound much like the David Banner joint.

Maccabee Ridah
06-26-2008, 08:27 AM
whatever...go buy killah priest album

WTF is wrong with KP..?!|(

claaa7
06-26-2008, 08:39 AM
^^ he means that instead of picking up "Digi Snax" you should pick up some quality music like Killah Priest's latest album.. I've picked up both even before there release date and I think they are both very good albums in their own right - they are very different though. You gotta be in a special mindstate to put on Killah Priest while the RZA album is more suited for chilling when you're in a good mood.

also finally picked up Black Market Militia album today but damn that costed me much :(

pmack215
06-26-2008, 09:04 AM
creep is as wu as it gets and it isnt even produced by Rza or a wu element.

i dont think either album has a wu feeling, they have a bobby digital feeling, and they're pretty much the same except snacks has a couple more iller beats.

right, it doesnt sound like wu. and i like very little hiphop outside of wu. and i dont think it sounds much like bob digi either.
it doesnt sound like anything u heard before. still, u an immediately tell its way better quality than the vast majority of the hiphop out there now.
its hard to describe b/c its so different.
and that david banner track does not fit on the album at all, so dont judge it like that. that was a huge curveball. no other tracks on it sound like that.

bottom line, if u like rza, you'll like it.