PDA

View Full Version : The Way To Tell Everyone Here is White... (Rae related)

AK Spray
06-25-2008, 09:13 PM
No one has said anything about Raekwon' performance with Big Boi at the BET Awards.

Lol.

Now that's sum funny shit.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
06-25-2008, 09:20 PM
What was wrong with his preformance

J-DON
06-25-2008, 09:26 PM
nah its because the BET awards are lame. They had that really good one hosted by will smith and ruined it the following years.

AK Spray
06-25-2008, 09:35 PM
What was wrong with his preformance

hahaa. nothing. it was actually better than any of the wu performances i've seen him in.

He killt it. And it was just him and Big Boi, but whenever Rae started flowin, the crowd was screamin. haha.

They did "Skew It On The BBQ" and "Royal Flush".

Ill shit.

I was just sayin it was funny how NO ONE here commented on it.

TSA
06-25-2008, 09:36 PM
damn, i missed it. my girl wanted me to watch it for her cause she was working and i decided not to cause nobody there interested me and i lost track of all the shit that went on this year, so it wouldn't make sense

AK Spray
06-25-2008, 09:37 PM
nah its because the BET awards are lame. They had that really good one hosted by will smith and ruined it the following years.

LOL.

I thought that one was awful... just based off of the openig sequence.. with Mr. Smith riding in on a African Carriage with D's on it... throwing money...

It was the most disgusting act of bblacksploitation I've seen in a miiiinute.

IronFingaz7
06-25-2008, 09:40 PM
I saw it, but never thought to post about it. I was like oh shit, Rae on there rocking Skew It on the BBQ rocking the red kufi, lol.

P.E.A.C.E.

Koolish
06-25-2008, 10:10 PM
i don't even watch tv anymore.

Art Vandelay
06-25-2008, 10:33 PM
BET is so lame that only white people watch it. this proves your theory wrong

pep
06-25-2008, 10:36 PM
i missed it bu thanx for the heads up i'll have to check for it, i avoid the bet awards every year like the flu but i did watch the puff ciroc after party jump off...the way i tell whos white on line is by who got eminem in they avi...

Art Vandelay
06-25-2008, 10:42 PM
the way i tell whos white on line is by who got eminem in they avi...

<------what about those with george costanza

or with hockey in their sig

\/

pep
06-25-2008, 10:46 PM
that 2

Shaolin Bloody Sword
06-25-2008, 11:24 PM
Rae put on more weight ! I guess Shyheim was right. He does need liposuction lol

To Mr Thread starter, just so u know. Im darker than ur dad's balls :yessad:

Chief 'Broom
06-25-2008, 11:33 PM
i like how pepper thinks the picture of Ak Spray is Eminem

pep
06-25-2008, 11:39 PM
all i know is that he looks like a pilgrim to me..run his ass back to them mountains....

Jasperz
06-26-2008, 12:42 AM
I don't got cable. I didn't even know about it. I'm also white though.

Shaolin Bloody Sword
06-26-2008, 12:49 AM
I don't got cable. I didn't even know about it. I'm also white though.

U white trash? :b

AK Spray
06-26-2008, 01:19 AM
all i know is that he looks like a pilgrim to me..run his ass back to them mountains....

lol. See... AT FIRST.. I laughed at your comment about "Eminem avi's" thinkin that some ppl here had Eminem avi's.

But, then... it occurs to me... you might have been referring to the picture of ME that i've had for... as long as i can remember... Which makes it funny as well.. because it's racist. And that shit's always hilarious. :looking:

pmack215
06-26-2008, 09:57 AM
No one has said anything about Raekwon' performance with Big Boi at the BET Awards.

Lol.

Now that's sum funny shit.

well, i'm white and i know a lot of blacks that hate BET and dont watch it, just like me.
and u can read a rebel INS interview on wuforever.com where he states how much he hates BET, and how it is so detrimental to black culture.....AND the black interviewer agrees.

still, i understand what u were trying to get at.

Memory Man
06-26-2008, 10:15 AM
lol. See... AT FIRST.. I laughed at your comment about "Eminem avi's" thinkin that some ppl here had Eminem avi's.

But, then... it occurs to me... you might have been referring to the picture of ME that i've had for... as long as i can remember... Which makes it funny as well.. because it's racist. And that shit's always hilarious. :looking:

i don't think he was being racist, i honestly thought that was a picture of eminem until it was pointed out.

pep
06-26-2008, 01:05 PM
i don't think he was being racist, i honestly thought that was a picture of eminem until it was pointed out.
nah, i wasnt being rascist with the eminem comment, thats who i thought it was...but im black and i watch bet as rarely as possible so u were wrong in your assumption that blacks flock to the the television when the bet awards are on...thats kind of rascist to me..or at least stereotypical...

Jasperz
06-26-2008, 01:40 PM
U white trash? :b

nah, i just don't really watch tv.

Dominus Santorini
06-26-2008, 11:22 PM
I'm not white, I don't watch BET anymore cuz it's mindless BULLSHIT. It has ZERO credibility and definitely doesn't represent black people in the US. FUCK BET and VIACOM.

P.R. Terrorist
06-27-2008, 09:41 AM
im puertorican. i dont watch bet 'cause its geared towards little kids

a1_primecuts
06-27-2008, 11:19 AM
I'm a white nigga and I wouldn't watch that tripe if I was paid to do so. What's the point of this thread? I don't have to watch to know the performance sucked cock. Was it as bad as Remedy on Jenny Jones? Probably.

-The A to the Z-
06-27-2008, 04:21 PM
I thought that one was awful... just based off of the openig sequence.. with Mr. Smith riding in on a African Carriage with D's on it... throwing money...

ahahahahahahaha!

It was the most disgusting act of bblacksploitation I've seen in a miiiinute.

...oh.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-27-2008, 04:43 PM
Rae lost...Who watches BET today? No one that shit is played out.

Only the people that hate the guitarre watch BET, u know...