PDA

View Full Version : Is This Rzacorp Or Wutangcorp?

LEX
06-26-2008, 10:46 AM
I Was Just Wondering Because Every Since He Flopped The 8 Diagrams Everyone One On This Forum Wants Know How Big His Dick Is Why I Don't Know, But When Damage A Legendary Group's Career There Should Be No Room For Praise. And For All Of You Who Think Digi Snacks Is Fire Your Mother Should Have Swallowed You. Out Of The Bobby Digital Series That's Worst One Ever Nothing On There Is Hittin. I Hate To Say But I Don't Think He Has What It Takes Anymore To Produce A Hip Hop Album.

KLIION JENSEN
06-26-2008, 10:53 AM
RZA did'nt flop 8 Diagrams, RZA did'nt damage a legendary groups career, Raekwon & Ghost did, if they never came out saying the shit was weak whiteboy bullshit, people would've loved it, i certainly loved 8 Diagrams, its a banging album, and from what i heard of Digi Snacks, that shits dope too, so i dont quite understand what ya problem with it is......

oh, & i for one, certainly dont want to know how big his dick is...

Come Honor Face
06-26-2008, 11:00 AM
Rza could drop a gem on us at anytime! He probably won't, cuz he's really liking some weird shit right now like Thea (voice is intolerable) and his beats on Digi Snax are weird for the most part. However, 8 Diagrams is a damn solid album. If anything the "I aint feelin it" attitude of some of the other members brought it down just a bit. Rza brought a unique new sound to the album and I know some people didn't want that, but don't act like Rza's beats were wack on the album. Starter was weak as hell! (especially after Certified Samurai) Other than that, Rza killed it! Rza might come around to your taste, and he might not, but I wouldn't quit checkin for Rza material just yet. Rza has already shown u, and everyone in the world who bothered to listen to his music, that he is more than capable of producing a hip hop album.

LEX
06-26-2008, 11:03 AM
RZA did'nt flop 8 Diagrams, RZA did'nt damage a legendary groups career, Raekwon & Ghost did, if they never came out saying the shit was weak whiteboy bullshit, people would've loved it, i certainly loved 8 Diagrams, its a banging album, and from what i heard of Digi Snacks, that shits dope too, so i dont quite understand what ya problem with it is......

oh, & i for one, certainly dont want to know how big his dick is...

lol...real cute you blind fans really trip me out cause both albums are weak. and oh rae and ghost weren't the only ones complaining you forgot about the other members,fans,critics,hip hop fans in general,dj's and let's not forget those outstanding record sells and i'm pretty sure digi snacks will go diamond...lol

Come Honor Face
06-26-2008, 11:07 AM
I Don't Think He Has What It Takes Anymore To Produce A Hip Hop Album.

Does your mom just tell u you're special?

LEX
06-26-2008, 11:08 AM
Rza could drop a gem on us at anytime! He probably won't, cuz he's really liking some weird shit right now like Thea (voice is intolerable) and his beats on Digi Snax are weird for the most part. However, 8 Diagrams is a damn solid album. If anything the "I aint feelin it" attitude of some of the other members brought it down just a bit. Rza brought a unique new sound to the album and I know some people didn't want that, but don't act like Rza's beats were wack on the album. Starter was weak as hell! (especially after Certified Samurai) Other than that, Rza killed it! Rza might come around to your taste, and he might not, but I wouldn't quit checkin for Rza material just yet. Rza has already shown u, and everyone in the world who bothered to listen to his music, that he is more than capable of producing a hip hop album.

I feel ya but i really want 93-98 shit right now from cause i'm really tired of nigga dissin wu man and 8d didn't help at all man

LEX
06-26-2008, 11:10 AM
Does your mom just tell u you're special?

no but yours does every night

Edgar Erebus
06-26-2008, 11:16 AM
Can't y'all just accept RZA ain't into making hardcore hip-hop no more?

Crackhead Bob
06-26-2008, 11:19 AM
Clearly, the thread starter doesn't have the slightest clue how important RZA is to the Wu-Tang name and legacy.

Come Honor Face
06-26-2008, 11:21 AM
I feel ya but i really want 93-98 shit right now from cause i'm really tired of nigga dissin wu man and 8d didn't help at all man

No it didn't help convert the Wu haters. Rza don't care about that. More than likely Rae, and Ghost felt the same way u do, but when u go in the booth to record a Wu Tang album, u bring it!! They went in that booth! They commited to recording the music that was eventually released on that album, and if they aint happy with it, then they must share the blame. They just pop in every once and a while and see what Rza's come up with, and drop a verse. They werent there everyday coming up with beats and concepts for the album and individual tracks. Rza was. My point is, they didn't do much to help make that album great. All of the sudden, as the release date nears, they decide they wanna get back in there and do something different and "fix it" The budget had run dry, and the label was ready to release it. They did. End of story. Rae, and Ghost wen't public when they knew damn well they were sabotaging the album!
That's some ghey shit right there. Why couldn't they just wait, and let Rza hear all the "hip hop hippie" hate from fans like u LEX?

Come Honor Face
06-26-2008, 11:22 AM
no but yours does every night

Not possible. I have no mother.

LEX
06-26-2008, 11:23 AM
Clearly, the thread starter doesn't have the slightest clue how important RZA is to the Wu-Tang name and legacy.

ha he used to be important

LEX
06-26-2008, 11:24 AM
Not possible. I have no mother.

i know

Come Honor Face
06-26-2008, 11:27 AM
i know

?

LEX
06-26-2008, 11:28 AM
No it didn't help convert the Wu haters. Rza don't care about that. More than likely Rae, and Ghost felt the same way u do, but when u go in the booth to record a Wu Tang album, u bring it!! They went in that booth! They commited to recording the music that was eventually released on that album, and if they aint happy with it, then they must share the blame. They just pop in every once and a while and see what Rza's come up with, and drop a verse. They werent there everyday coming up with beats and concepts for the album and individual tracks. Rza was. My point is, they didn't do much to help make that album great. All of the sudden, as the release date nears, they decide they wanna get back in there and do something different and "fix it" The budget had run dry, and the label was ready to release it. They did. End of story. Rae, and Ghost wen't public when they knew damn well they were sabotaging the album!
That's some ghey shit right there. Why couldn't they just wait, and let Rza hear all the "hip hop hippie" hate from fans like u LEX?

because he made his statement talkin bout how can hiphop be dead if wu tang is forever i bought into that and until heard some of the songs of the album and nobody's hatin everyone just expected a lot better from the best plain and simple

LEX
06-26-2008, 11:32 AM
?

don't ? me cause you don't claim my hoe as your mother

Come Honor Face
06-26-2008, 11:35 AM
U do realize that a lot of people really like 8 Diagrams don't u? I know quite a few people that bought it, and thousands and thousands of people have it one way or the other, and like it. U didn't get your way this time. That's all. Rza did what he was feelin, and u don't like it. You can't expect Rza to keep doin the same shit forever. He is way too ambitious to just keep doin tha same exact musical formula he has done, and conquered. U may wish that weren't the case, but it is. Deal with it.

Come Honor Face
06-26-2008, 11:36 AM
don't ? me cause you don't claim my hoe as your mother

Dead women can't be hoes LEX.

LEX
06-26-2008, 11:40 AM
Dead women can't be hoes LEX.

now i could be heartless bastard right here but i'm not well if that's the case my mother had nervous break down back in 97 and ain't been right since so keep ya head up playa i apologize bout that one cuzo.

Guarded By Martyrs
06-26-2008, 11:44 AM
"Check The Techniques First Bow To The Abbott"

Come Honor Face
06-26-2008, 11:44 AM
It's all good. I don't get emo over internet chat. There was absolutely no way u could know anything about me, except I liked the 8 Diagrams album, and think Digi Snax is not real good.

Edgar Erebus
06-26-2008, 11:46 AM
This thread suddenly turned soft.

whitey
06-26-2008, 11:46 AM
shuuut uppp with this crap. 8 diagrams and digi snacks are good music. if you dont like it you have a small musical pallet. it sucks for you you are not feeling it, but thats it. end of story. for a time i really wanted that old raw sound back. but this new shit isnt bad just because it doesnt sound like 95. its new, its different, but that doesnt mean its not good, because it is.

if you dont like it, dust your old shit off and beat your dick to ob4cl, liquid swords, and 36 chambers all day every day. they are classics, but that sound isn't coming back. and its definalty not coming back just because you bitch about it.

LEX
06-26-2008, 11:50 AM
It's all good. I don't get emo over internet chat. There was absolutely no way u could know anything about me, except I liked the 8 Diagrams album, and think Digi Snax is not real good.

ain't nothing soft about it i was just being a man but in bout 5 years from now we'll see right

Come Honor Face
06-26-2008, 11:53 AM

true.

Come Honor Face
06-26-2008, 11:54 AM
So u think Rza is gonna suck for the next 5 years? I'm confused.

zhan zhuang
06-26-2008, 11:55 AM
Rza isnt your everyday B-Boy he struggles trying to balance the Genius that he is with the punch you in your face music. He is one of a million. He could be earning money many other ways but he chooses to give me the fuel that I need with Digi Snacks. I hope he makes 5 more albums and never sees the hate that gets spewed by punch you in your face type B-Boys that cant comprehend even the simplest digital lyrics. I hate to see what you have to say when he drops a RZA album. Yall will be like " This sucks I paid for hate music, I dont want to listen to stuff to enlighten me?"

Come Honor Face
06-26-2008, 11:56 AM
Yeah, like The Cure.

Edgar Erebus
06-26-2008, 11:58 AM
So here we go, first step is already made and the thread is in Gen Chat.

Next step is...

Come Honor Face
06-26-2008, 11:59 AM
Cooley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEX
06-26-2008, 11:59 AM
So u think Rza is gonna suck for the next 5 years? I'm confused.

as far as hip hop goes yes as far has having a solo career no

Come Honor Face
06-26-2008, 12:00 PM
What kind of music do u think he will make? Country?

LEX
06-26-2008, 12:02 PM
So here we go, first step is already made and the thread is in Gen Chat.

Next step is...

so just what the fuck you sayin?

JEM
06-26-2008, 12:03 PM
Out Of The Bobby Digital Series That's Worst One Ever Nothing On There Is Hittin. I Hate To Say But I Don't Think He Has What It Takes Anymore To Produce A Hip Hop Album.

Sad to say..but I agree...I love music from the Rza... but Bobby took over his productions a long time ago...the major mistake that i think he made...was rushing 8 diagrams and acting like fans dont need the raw WU-sound that made them dominant for so many years...i once heard em say that he didnt want 8 diagrams to sound like that because cuban linx 2 already touched on that...he mustve forgot tho...nobody's heard cuban linx 2 except him,rae and the crew...WE NEED THE RAW...who cares if its been done before or if other cats are biting...noone can do it like the W

Come Honor Face
06-26-2008, 12:04 PM
so just what the fuck you sayin?

Cooley.

JEM
06-26-2008, 12:05 PM
8 diagrams is a good album tho...its just not nearly as hype as i thought it would be

Jeru
06-26-2008, 12:06 PM

and even more clearly should it be that the threadstarter made this thread to get under people's skin...looks like it's working 2

Come Honor Face
06-26-2008, 12:06 PM
I would welcome a return to the 90's style Wu Tang. I don't see it happening though. I do agree that Rza can do that shit better than anyone who has tried to copy it. I just don't think he wants to.

LEX
06-26-2008, 12:10 PM
8 diagrams is a good album tho...its just not nearly as hype as i thought it would be

finally some one who gets the big picture

Come Honor Face
06-26-2008, 12:15 PM
Obviously, it's not as "hype" as any of us thought it would be, but it's still a bangin album. Just a different kind of album than u expect from Wu Tang. I think it's fire! It's grown on me like a mufucka!

Maccabee Ridah
06-26-2008, 12:25 PM

co-signed to the fullest..................

Peace....................
-suuuuu///

Edgar Erebus
06-26-2008, 01:19 PM
^^^Hahahhahaha!

Come Honor Face
06-26-2008, 01:20 PM
SHUT UP RAEKWON, NO ONE LIKES YOUR MUSICAL EAR, YOU PICK THE WORST BEATS EVER!!

Yeah, go have a twinkie and a milkshake and evrything will be all better Rae.