PDA

View Full Version : Legalize Weed

Koolish
06-26-2008, 01:44 PM
honestly the only reason weed can be a bad drug is because it's stuck in the streets. that means it's getting fucked around with chemicals and being laced with who knows what.

if it was legal it would be grown in safe conditions and you'd be getting the proper effects that can help in certain medical situations, whether that be a broken spine or a shitty ass day at work.

SKAMPOE
06-26-2008, 02:28 PM
co sign

SMH
06-26-2008, 02:32 PM
nahh even though i love weed i am against because a lot of my homies became very quick really really addicted and only care about weed. weed doesn´t cause more damage than alcohol but it can change your personality

beautifulrock
06-26-2008, 03:14 PM
no don't

Suga Duga
06-26-2008, 03:23 PM
nahh even though i love weed i am against because a lot of my homies became very quick really really addicted and only care about weed. weed doesn´t cause more damage than alcohol but it can change your personality

alcohol too

100pr00f
06-26-2008, 03:26 PM

agree..i have cuz who is 19

been smoking for 4 years
over the time his moods changed to energetic to lazy

thinks weed is what gets him threw the day..and is to lazy to do any thing like...getting a job

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-26-2008, 03:45 PM
Ive been smoking green for 7 years on and off, but I dont think it should be legal. Its mind altering, so whatever you view on weed is, its not good really. it ha good effects and bad ones, you just cant let it become to big a part of your life. When you finish your supply, you gotta chil for a bit, and not go buy some more right after.

INF
06-26-2008, 03:50 PM
either way , I stay winning.

it would be better to not have to duck the cops and snitches though.

HANZO
06-26-2008, 03:57 PM
i have a better one.

lets get rid of speed limits on the motorways. like theres no difference if you crash at 70mph or 155mph. your still dead either way. plus at 155mph the car is smashed up even more so it costs less money to get rid of it.

If ze Germans have it, the rest of the world should to.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
06-26-2008, 07:28 PM
Legalize it..

SKAMPOE
06-27-2008, 07:31 AM
in an erin nevle voice*

leeeegalize

CHRONZ
06-27-2008, 07:39 AM
Drugs should not be legalized..
i used to think the same, but the truth is drugs are fuckin up our society and children!

SKAMPOE
06-27-2008, 07:47 AM
Wrong! Its Misunderstandings And Miseducation Thats Fuckin Up Our Society

CHRONZ
06-27-2008, 07:57 AM
you got peepz usin drugs as a bad excuse to not doin anythin constructive with their lives. usin their cash on drugs instead of food, clothes or improvement of health.

DRUGS ARE OPPRESSING THE PEOPLE!

SKAMPOE
06-27-2008, 08:12 AM
THE THING IS, ANY THING U ABUSE OR OVER DO IS BAD, HUMANS TEND TO ABUSE EVERY THING THEY GET THEIR GREEDY PALMS ON SO THATS THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM,

THRU OUT HISTORY THEY BAN N MAKE ILLEGAL ANY THING THAT STIMULATES UR SENCES,

FOOD SEX DRUGS BOOZE ANY THING THAT MAKES US FEEL GOOD, THE ''MAN'' tells u is harmfull!

SKAMPOE
06-27-2008, 08:13 AM
u know oral sex till this day is outlawed in some states

CHRONZ
06-27-2008, 08:24 AM
theres other things ya can use to stimulate yo mind and senses that aint been banned or made illegal. ya got meditation, mental and physical excercises etc.
shit like booze and drugs are harmfull cuz ya can see the change of the physical body with the naked eye, and it does change how you think and react, makin yo senses numb instead of improving them.. weed becomes a bad habit. people will abuse shit to forget about feelins' or thoughts they can't handle.. so why make shit legal?..

CHRONZ
06-27-2008, 08:30 AM
u know oral sex till this day is outlawed in some states
naw i didnt know that.. which states we talkin bout here?

06-27-2008, 09:13 AM
you got peepz usin drugs as a bad excuse to not doin anythin constructive with their lives.

Hard drugs like heroin are bad but weed is the best..

CHRONZ
06-27-2008, 10:35 AM
haha chronz you fucking idiot. its losers like you that smokes all day everyday and cant handle it and that inflict themselves with paranoia and other mind altering shit that give weed a bad name. "its bad for you, it will fuck your brain up, you will become lazy" fuck that homo shit, you brought that on yourself, if you know your boundaries then nothing is going to happen. some can smoke everyday and barly notice any sideeffects and some cant. everything is dangerous in big quantities, even water, so if you know how to control yourself then weed is all good.
personally im going to stop smoking in 5 days, cause all off my friends have stopped or is going to stop in the near future because off mandetory army duty(im "drafted" a few months later then most off them- but smoking alone isent really for me)

edit: im all for legializing it, im not gonna state the reasons that have been mentioned 10000 times before in debates about legalizing

hahaha you fuckin faggot you dont know me or the reasons why i smoked weed.. yeah i smoked all day long, and i could handle it...
i just had enuff one day and i stopped... i could maintain my job and all the other shit while i smoked, when did i talk bout paranoia?.. i didnt cuz i didnt get that shit, i was mad laid back when i smoked only thing shit did to me was make me tired, but even that didnt hold me back from gettin my money.., so how did you come to the conclusion that i was talkin bout myself.. boundries aint shit cuz you can easily step over the line, but that aint sumthin yo powdered ass is gonna see cuz yo ass is the type to smoke maybe 1 blunt a day and call yoself a smoker? you aint a smoker faggot, ya just a joker.. and damn im havin the biggest laugh on yo behalf--
ive been talkin bout all this shit with alot of people round my way and i gather peoples experiences.... now talkin bout losers youre one prime example, talkin all this shit not knowin shit and chosin to quit cuz yo "homies" are, and cuz you cant do shit for yoself. fuckin baby, grow a nutsack, or better yet how bout you pick up yo nutsack from the floor and act like a man, instead of a 10 year old lil' bitch. now fuck back to yo happy lil' norwegian family and eat yo dinner.. maybe momma is gonna wipe yo ass when ya is done..

CHRONZ
06-27-2008, 11:06 AM
yeah you might not see the similarity between the mouf/ass comment, but considering the amount of bullshit comin from yo mouf, it might aswell be an ass...
Fuck you, and have nice day

06-27-2008, 11:56 AM
Chronz is a pussy..He cant smoke weed..

CHRONZ
06-27-2008, 07:21 PM
hahahahahaha... i was mainly talking in general, but your sorry wigger ass jumped in defensive mode, so i must hit a nerv. yeah i choose you as an example... "dont legalize drugs cuz that shit fucks up our society and our children".. do you think legalized cannabis is gonna keep people much like yourself from not having any selfcontrol and just keep smoking til they understand that even a plant can fuck your mentalstamina up and then quit? "you dont smoke 247 so you aint a smoker youre a joker".. ur just making a goddamn fool outta yourself. stop playing confident nervwreck.
and im a bitch cuz i dont see the same fun in sitting alone and smoke? hahahahaaaa i can smoke on my own, and have done quite some times, but its not as fun and to be honest im getting kinda bored off smoking so there you go - my reason for quiting.

btw i make my own food , made me some special brownies just yesterday:chef:
aww isnt that sweet,...anyways back to topic!
yeah drugs are gonna fuck up our society and children and if you cant see that, then shit aint never gonna be clear to you..
Cannabis, booze, heroin, painkillers... shit dont matter its all the same, an abuser is an abuser no matter what the drug. and even tho you quit you will always be an abuser cuz you can easily fall back into it. dont matter how strong you think you are, and when it first turns into a habit shit is hard to give up. few people actually got the selfcontrol to quit a bad habit without help from a friendly hand or rehab and they should be given credit where its due. i got mad respect for peepz who do this, cuz it requires alot from them. a stong will, selfcontrol and a powerful psyke.
Legalizin cannabis would just make it easier to get. dont change the fact bout what it is and what it does. id rather see it off the streets completely matter of fact away from all people.
funny thing is tho you just dont get what im sayin, but thats cool i dont expect you to understand cuz you clearly aint been there. and yea thats why i call you a joker, you think you know the reason why I smoked?... thats just bullshit. maybe i wasent clear enuff, i should be now.
legalizin drugs would be the same as spreadin a worldwide virus makin people zombies. this aint just bout weed.. its bout all DRUGS! but you can think what you want.
fuck bein confident, this is just how it is.

Chronz is a pussy..He cant smoke weed.. lost all respect for you months ago faggot. couldnt give a fuck what you think. unlike you, Supreme actually got shit to say, even tho i dont agree.

06-27-2008, 08:10 PM
lost all respect for you months ago

I dont need your respect..Put it in your big ass..Peace :fucku:

Koolish
06-28-2008, 02:12 AM
shit dont matter its all the same, an abuser is an abuser no matter what the drug.

people abuse children's mother fucking cough syrup, does that mean we should pull it out of stores?

are you saying you hate children?
(alright i'm just joking on this one)

if you abuse a drug you're going to get fucked over, if you USE the drug it can benefit you. ALCOHOL has been proven to lengthen life expectancy with occasional USE. ABUSE reduces that life expectancy.

CHRONZ
06-28-2008, 02:30 AM
people abuse children's mother fucking cough syrup, does that mean we should pull it out of stores?

to some degree yeah, but we can't cuz it a medical "treatment".. thing is tho if you cant get one thing, you move on to the next thing. people have been fucked on that over here, ending up at the hospital even that wasent reasons enuff to pull it of the market. tho people need a receit to get it here now. but there are ways to prevent the children from findin it.

are you saying you hate children?
(alright i'm just joking on this one)

no i love children, they are the future. and thats why we need to get the drugs of the face of the earth.
if you abuse a drug you're going to get fucked over, if you USE the drug it can benefit you. ALCOHOL has been proven to lengthen life expectancy with occasional USE. ABUSE reduces that life expectancy.

The problem here is usin and abusin is a very close thing, same thing can be said are you a "genius or a nutcase?".. the line is so thin its fuckin scary...1 minute you can think you are just a user, but in reality the thin line between those too is hard to acknowledge... this is where people have a hard time to confront themselves cuz they just dont wanna admit it, they just can't admit they may have abused it for reasons not intented and then later on they abuse it. until the day their eyes finally open. yo mind will surely play games on you.

JamSix
06-28-2008, 01:52 PM
The problem here is usin and abusin is a very close thing, same thing can be said are you a "genius or a nutcase?".. the line is so thin its fuckin scary...1 minute you can think you are just a user, but in reality the thin line between those too is hard to acknowledge... this is where people have a hard time to confront themselves cuz they just dont wanna admit it, they just can't admit they may have abused it for reasons not intented and then later on they abuse it. until the day their eyes finally open. yo mind will surely play games on you.

See your the kind of person that quits (ab)using just so you can preach your holier than thou bullshit. The fact that you say we should eradicate all drugs off the face of the planet just proves that you have the thinking power of a Neanderthal with downsyndrome.

Well seeing as you probably havent left your mothers basement in 5 years, allow me to englighten you on something. Marijuana has been SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to aid Nausea amongst cancer patients, dampen the effects of glucoma and has recently been discovered to lessen pain in MS sufferers. But we should still erase all traces of weed off the planet, lets put an end to this marijuana epidemic, there is nothing worse in our society than the abundent number of hungry, happy and sleepy teenagers.

Please get a fucking clue.

JRoll
06-28-2008, 01:59 PM
Hell no!

Guarded By Martyrs
06-28-2008, 02:21 PM
Drugs should not be legalized..
i used to think the same, but the truth is drugs are fuckin up our society and children!

Define "DRUGS"

I'll try...
"Drugs" are readily availble in chemists too the public and prescribed by doctors.
Alcohol is readily avaiable to the public and by nearly every shop on the street.

I still find this strange to this day^

I grant you that "Pills/E's" "Crack" and to some extent "Hash/Solid" as well.
I would call these "Drugs" because they have been affected by man's imput.
Created for a certain purpose.

"Weed" on the other hand is widely known as a "Plant"
Just like Tabacco & Cigaretees...but the difference being they are deemed "OK"
By the goverment...and are packaged as a product....
They make a steady profit and keep the population down.
What's sad is that the mojority will lean towards their view of this matter
Either because they are too lazy to do it themselves...
Or they are simply blinded by their fassard and don't even question it.

And people drink Tea & Coffee everyday in excessive amounts.
Why is this any different ?
I hate the taste of Coffee...but if someone likes it...then thats their buisness.
Who am I to say you shouldn't drink that.
Like Bobby said "Don't You Know Coffe Can Cause Serious Delierium" ?

And like the 421 Intro rightfully says :

"No One Has The Right To Tell Me What I Can Do With My Own Body...
What I Can Eat Drink And Smoke"

"Why Isn't Alcohol Made Illegal" ?

"I've Heard Ciggartes Are Much Worse Than Pot"

Think about it...
People sell/donate their organs.
Have tattoo's and piercings ect...

Whats the difference ?

And now you can even sit in a pub for 24 hours straight !!!!!!!!!!
Shit is ridiculous...people need to open their eyes.

And just go and look up the digits for the amount of people each year...
Who are taken to Accident & Emergency in Hospital...due to "Drinking Related Incidents"

I always think of the intro to "Fish" on this subject...

"If There's One Thing I'm Sure Of...
It's That Drugs Destroy Your Mind And Your Home
In The End It Will Only Lead Our Country Into Ruin..."

He's talking about "Drugs" not "Weed"

I honestly belive if everyone (who wanted to) smoked "Weed/Bud"
The world would be a much safer & pleasant place to live.

PEACE

Ritter
06-28-2008, 02:31 PM
^ I feel that, but weed should have some control in use. Because you have bad weed that gives you nasty trips. There was this guy, about 17 years old, at a party I was at. He smoked one, it was his first time. I left early, I was kinda bored. The next morning in the papers, I read that the 17-year-old guy, jumped from the roof of the building in which the party was held.

There was this other guy, about my age, and he got high at school. He chased me around for half an hour, he thought I was a fucking rooster.

So you know, I'd approve legalizing weed, only if there is VERY VERY strict control over the plantation and distribution.

We don't want our population to decrease because you see all sorts of bad shit out there, do we?

That's just my view of things. I don't smoke, and I have no intention to, but I have a view on the subject.

PEACE

Koolish
06-28-2008, 04:12 PM
^that's exactly what i'm saying. if it's legal then the government or business won't be lacing it with who knows what.

i've smoked laced shit before and it's the last thing you want.

and just look to the man kat williams:

"it's just a plant, it just grow like that, and if you should so happen to set it on fire..."

Edgar Erebus
06-28-2008, 05:28 PM

Not on topic, but did anyone ever try to take that raw caffeine you buy to enhance your coffee?

Otherwise I know that when I was on Sicily I was once served with that really - REALLY - strong coffee and I was high for the rest of the evening, for real. Hyperactive, overtalkative, laughing at everything, and for the first half an hour I was quite aggressive too. It never hit me that hard before or after. And I'm drinking, like, four-five cups a day.

Guarded By Martyrs
06-28-2008, 06:02 PM
Yeah I know^
I covered a few topics back there !!!!!!
But it fitted in nicely I thought ?

CHRONZ
06-29-2008, 05:22 AM
See your the kind of person that quits (ab)using just so you can preach your holier than thou bullshit. The fact that you say we should eradicate all drugs off the face of the planet just proves that you have the thinking power of a Neanderthal with downsyndrome.

Well seeing as you probably havent left your mothers basement in 5 years, allow me to englighten you on something. Marijuana has been SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to aid Nausea amongst cancer patients, dampen the effects of glucoma and has recently been discovered to lessen pain in MS sufferers. But we should still erase all traces of weed off the planet, lets put an end to this marijuana epidemic, there is nothing worse in our society than the abundent number of hungry, happy and sleepy teenagers.

Please get a fucking clue.
you have no idea what kind of person i am. that bein said i aint hollier than anyone by far, but what YOU do with your lives are up to yoself i can't force you to do anything that you dont want to. it aint the devils fault either cuz it you that rolls it up, and its you that make up your mind bout smokin it. but i can speak as i may.
this aint bout preachin its bout buildin..
alotta drugs help people out, you got drugs to help out peepz with ADD too, but what about all the other people whom it dont help` where it instead of doin good, turns 180 degrees and fucks shit up?..
theres a backside to all drugs.. ´marijuana might make sum people hungry, happy and sleepy for others it makes em depressive, not hungry at all, and after awhile shit wont do any good if you use it to sleep. the effect wears off.

if bein a neanderthal means openin my eyes for the truth, then yes im a neanerthal.
quick remark on the downsyndrome, tho many people with that disablillity are more clever than you. -Fact-
now ive lived on my own for years now so i have obviously left that "basement". maybe you should get a clue, and see past that shit.

CHRONZ
06-29-2008, 05:38 AM
Define "DRUGS"

I'll try...
"Drugs" are readily availble in chemists too the public and prescribed by doctors.
Alcohol is readily avaiable to the public and by nearly every shop on the street.

I still find this strange to this day^

I grant you that "Pills/E's" "Crack" and to some extent "Hash/Solid" as well.
I would call these "Drugs" because they have been affected by man's imput.
Created for a certain purpose.

"Weed" on the other hand is widely known as a "Plant"
Just like Tabacco & Cigaretees...but the difference being they are deemed "OK"
By the goverment...and are packaged as a product....
They make a steady profit and keep the population down.
What's sad is that the mojority will lean towards their view of this matter
Either because they are too lazy to do it themselves...
Or they are simply blinded by their fassard and don't even question it.

And people drink Tea & Coffee everyday in excessive amounts.
Why is this any different ?
I hate the taste of Coffee...but if someone likes it...then thats their buisness.
Who am I to say you shouldn't drink that.

And like the 421 Intro rightfully says :

"No One Has The Right To Tell Me What I Can Do With My Own Body...
What I Can Eat Drink And Smoke"

"Why Isn't Alcohol Made Illegal" ?

"I've Heard Ciggartes Are Much Worse Than Pot"

Think about it...
People sell/donate their organs.
Have tattoo's and piercings ect...

Whats the difference ?

And now you can even sit in a pub for 24 hours straight !!!!!!!!!!
Shit is ridiculous...people need to open their eyes.

And just go and look up the digits for the amount of people each year...
Who are taken to Accident & Emergency in Hospital...due to "Drinking Related Incidents"

I always think of the intro to "Fish" on this subject...

"If There's One Thing I'm Sure Of...
It's That Drugs Destroy Your Mind And Your Home
In The End It Will Only Lead Our Country Into Ruin..."

He's talking about "Drugs" not "Weed"

I honestly belive if everyone (who wanted to) smoked "Weed/Bud"
The world would be a much safer & pleasant place to live.

PEACE
You actually covered many of the drugs that i was thinkin bout, and props for that.
sumtimes before weed even gets place in your blunt/paper, and before it gets from their hand to yours sum people might already have had their fingers on it, and added stuff. when i mean drugs i mean drugs that have been man made, and to sum extent weed too. coffee is from a plant too, shit alotta drugs come from plants, but they get altered to serve different purposes. i wish i could say everything from nature is good and unharmful but it aint.

CHRONZ
06-29-2008, 05:42 AM
^ I feel that, but weed should have some control in use. Because you have bad weed that gives you nasty trips. There was this guy, about 17 years old, at a party I was at. He smoked one, it was his first time. I left early, I was kinda bored. The next morning in the papers, I read that the 17-year-old guy, jumped from the roof of the building in which the party was held.

There was this other guy, about my age, and he got high at school. He chased me around for half an hour, he thought I was a fucking rooster.

So you know, I'd approve legalizing weed, only if there is VERY VERY strict control over the plantation and distribution.

We don't want our population to decrease because you see all sorts of bad shit out there, do we?

That's just my view of things. I don't smoke, and I have no intention to, but I have a view on the subject.

PEACE
thanks for the post. everyone has the right build on the subject.
you dont smoke, and have no intentions too? yo props for that, and i really mean that. i have alot of respect for people who has this kind of veiw.
peace

Longbongcilvaringz
06-29-2008, 08:45 AM
Chronz is a pussy..He cant smoke weed..

I dont need your respect..Put it in your big ass..Peace :fucku:

I just dont know.

I wouldnt have thought that is was possible for such a levels of piteous behaviour to be communicated through a medium such as the internet.... but you continually top yourself technician.

It really is astounding.

Anyway, Chronz, do whatever makes you feel good.

If you stopping smoking makes you feel better than you did before, why not do it.

The view that the level of consumption of alcohol and other drugs equates to status, i thought, was something that most people outgrew somewhere around the age of puberty.

Never the less, the various 'types' that frequent this site continue to educate me on such measures of pettiness.

On the legalisation point...

It might be worth trailing something like that.

People who claim that weed is somehow good for you (or even not harmful for that matter) are outright wrong.

That being said, is it any worse than the legal drugs which are currently out there.

Alcohol costs society a huge amount, financially and socially.

I cant remember the figures precisely, but i think more than half of violent crimes committed here are as the direct result of alcohol consumption.

The thing is, whether or not something liek weed is illegal, it will always be available.

Prohibition of substances has been proven to be ineffective, and in theory legalisation should solve a number of problems inherent in the drug trade (this is not limited to weed)

Whether or not this would apply in practice is to be seen, but i cant really see how it would be 'worse'.

CHRONZ
06-29-2008, 09:37 AM
I just dont know.

I wouldnt have thought that is was possible for such a levels of piteous behaviour to be communicated through a medium such as the internet.... but you continually top yourself technician.

It really is astounding.

Anyway, Chronz, do whatever makes you feel good.

If you stopping smoking makes you feel better than you did before, why not do it.

The view that the level of consumption of alcohol and other drugs equates to status, i thought, was something that most people outgrew somewhere around the age of puberty.

Never the less, the various 'types' that frequent this site continue to educate me on such measures of pettiness.

On the legalisation point...

It might be worth trailing something like that.

People who claim that weed is somehow good for you (or even not harmful for that matter) are outright wrong.

That being said, is it any worse than the legal drugs which are currently out there.

Alcohol costs society a huge amount, financially and socially.

I cant remember the figures precisely, but i think more than half of violent crimes committed here are as the direct result of alcohol consumption.

The thing is, whether or not something liek weed is illegal, it will always be available.

Prohibition of substances has been proven to be ineffective, and in theory legalisation should solve a number of problems inherent in the drug trade (this is not limited to weed)

Whether or not this would apply in practice is to be seen, but i cant really see how it would be 'worse'.
Thanks Pat.
To finally see things thru a straight and clean perspective is sumthing ive been hungering for, and it def feels much better now ive laid it behind me.
this is a path ill continue to walk, and hopefully for the rest of my days.
if just one person can relate to or just understand what im sayin then my purpuse has been served.
Ill never forget what is was like, cus its a great reminder to what exactly it was i left behind. only thing to do now is move on and do better.
Ive got much respect for you Pat, cus you continue to bring the real, and credit shall be givin where its due. even tho we might disagree on sum matters, your word is def sumthin i consider of great value, keep it up!
this subject is sumthin that can be built on forever, and hopefully it will.
contine to bring the truth! now ive got to return to real life.
peace