PDA

View Full Version : Mtp Digitape

singodsuperior
06-26-2008, 07:11 PM
I posted this up here on new yers so why not again....

http://www.zshare.net/download/14250302074d22b6/

Tracklist:

1.Articulate- New Money (prod. Articulate)

2.Born King,Articulate,Singodsuperior- MTP MTP (prod. Singodsuperior)

3.Rickie Jacobs- The Geeks Anthem (prod. Rickie Jacobs)

4.Articulate- Hungry (Prod. Articulate)

5.Born King-Tryna Live (prod. by Mickey Knoxx)

6.Singodsuperior- The Beautiful Nightmare (prod. by Singodsuperior)

7.Born King- Never Break (prod. by Articulate)

8.Born King,Singodsuperior,Articulate- Mc's Delight (prod. by Singodsuperior)

9.Articulate- Slave For this Dollar (prod. by Articulate)

10.Rickie Jacobs- Love and Hapiness 08 (Prod. by Rickie Jacobs)

11.Killa Fifth- Digital Crooks (Prod. by Singodsuperior)

12.Singodsuperior- 20th Dimension (prod. by Singodsuperior)

13.Articulate- Greatness (Instrumental)

14.Killa Fifth- Satin's Clause (Prod. by Singodsuperior)

15.Singodsuperior- Explication of Humanity Prod. By Singodsuperior)

16.Born King- Fly Shit (Instrumental)

17.Ghost,Rickie Jacobs, and Rell- Mrs.Butterworth (Prod. By Rickie Jacobs)

18.Articulate- What the Deal is (Prod. By Articulate)

12weLvE
06-26-2008, 07:31 PM
This tape is BANGING!!!! I will hit this up with a track by track review soon.

INF
06-26-2008, 07:43 PM
I wanna hear that Killa Fifth joint.

*Dling now*

thanks in advance

12weLvE
06-27-2008, 01:42 PM
MTP Digitape Review:

New Money: Commercial type joint, I enjoyed it a bit because of the flow... beat is dope. 3.5/5

Track 2: I thought that intro went on for too long, but Born came nice, Articulate did his thing too... awesome flow. Singod your flow was on point. Track was cool. 4/5

The Geeks: LOVE THE BEAT!!! Never heard of Ricky Jacobs, but dude had some entertaining lyrics. 4.5/5

Hungry: I am really getting into the vibe of this album by now... This beat is ill too. Articulates flow is tuff. 4/5

Tryna Live: Deep story telling joint, first track that I think is superb. 5/5

The Beau: HAHA yeah!!! this is the joint that was on your myspace... lyrics are out of control!!! beat is simple, but is effective with the flow. Nice hook. 5/5

Never Break: That snare is fire!! This beat is brilliant... who produced this?? So far my favorite track on here. Born King ripped this one... brilliant imagery. 5/5

Track 8: Techno/hop haha... This joint is cool. Dope verses from all. 4/5

Slave for the... Smooth joint... flow was straight, feeling the little hook... hottest joint lyrically by Articulate. "Honestly I am pretty stupid and ignorant" This song was real as fuck. 5/5

Love and... Love track... Girls, girls, girls lol. "I aint sticking my penis in a coffin" lol...enjoyed this one a lot. 5/5

Digital Crooks: I reviewed this one earlier... dope lyrics. 4.5/5

20th Dimension: "dazzle your mind, with sub atomic particles" DAMN the way you set that off... after I heard this back in the fall I was like damn!!! This lyrics are serious... interesting and catchy beat. 5/5

Greatness: This beat reminds me of some Dj. Premiere shit.... sounds like it needs some Premo scratches. Track is dopeness... "ring tone music has become a god damn genre" 4.5/5

Satins Clause: I first was liek WTF, but if you really break this down is really an amazing track...hilarious too lol.... feeling the little jingle bells. 4/5

Explic... This sounds like a beat killah priest will kill...he sound dope on the hook. Singod you held it down on this. Track was decent. 4/5

Fly Shit: I recognize the sample... maybe Ghost rocked or something liked that... Borns lyrics were a little average, but that was the theme of the song kinda you know "that fly shit." 3.5/5

Track 17: Not feeling this one too much... just not my style, but Ricky Jacobs is fucking funny, he saved the track for me. 3.5/5

What the De... Finishing it out smooth... closing track was real though. That how it is with females.... loving the way that the beat closed out. 4/5

Overall: It was an enjoyable trip homie. Articualte killed it with the flow on everytrack... your lyrics and Borns are up there among the best I ve heard in a while, and Ricky Jacobs had me rolling!!! Thanks for the listen... I am getting busy with our project homie... Lets make this one a classic!!!

PEace

ItsArtic
07-02-2008, 01:29 AM
thanks for checking it out ppl!

singodsuperior
08-20-2008, 02:57 AM
Bump....Thought the link was dead..lol

12weLvE
08-21-2008, 09:50 AM
Dont sleep on this.

H.Notik
08-21-2008, 10:51 AM