PDA

View Full Version : Wu Vaticans & what....??!!

Maccabee Ridah
06-26-2008, 07:18 PM
Yo, I wanna ask u 2 questions:

1-As I got since I have registred, there r those guyz with green usernamez, and they r admins, those wi orange/dark yellow dunno how to describe it, they r vaticans and what the fuck r those with white...??!! And is this right what I have written???!!

2-What does it takes to become wu vatican....??!!

Peace....................
-suuuuuuu///

Prolifical ENG
06-26-2008, 07:25 PM

1-As I got since I have registred, there r those guyz with green usernamez, and they r admins, those wi orange/dark yellow dunno how to describe it, they r vaticans and what the fuck r those with white...??!! And is this right what I have written???!!

The grey/silver names are Veterans. They are members who have been registered here at least 2 years ago and have at least 250 posts.

For the usergroups you can view them here: http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showgroups.php

-suuuuuuu///

It take good posting habits and contributions and overall the other vatican members will decide if you should have your name orange.

*waits for bitter WTC members who think they're rebels to say you need to suck dick or be a nerd to be a vatican member*

12weLvE
06-26-2008, 07:27 PM
Keep up the good posting habits and you will be a vat within a year... your a good poster.

Maccabee Ridah
06-26-2008, 07:28 PM
The grey/silver names are Veterans. They are members who have been registered here at least 2 years ago and have at least 250 posts.

For the usergroups you can view them here: http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showgroups.php

It take good posting habits and contributions and overall the other vatican members will decide if you should have your name orange.

*waits for bitter WTC members who think they're rebels to say you need to suck dick or be a nerd to be a vatican member*

Lol....
Thax man 4 answering......

Peace..................
-suuuuuuuu///

Maccabee Ridah
06-26-2008, 07:38 PM
Keep up the good posting habits and you will be a vat within a year... your a good poster.

Thanx man.....
Do not worry, I am not planning of leaving Wu-Corp...:D

I am having great time here...!!!!

-suuuuuuuu///

KZA
06-26-2008, 11:34 PM
do you get it automatically? or do you guys decided who gets to be a vet or not?

Ritter
06-27-2008, 07:12 AM
There's vouching I think. I just don't know when.

Durag
06-27-2008, 07:22 AM
And how the fuck do some people become Vat after being here less than a year and havin never being Vet? Its fuckin stupid

Ritter
06-27-2008, 07:44 AM
And how the fuck do some people become Vat after being here less than a year and havin never being Vet? Its fuckin stupid

Good posters.

TAURO
06-27-2008, 07:22 PM
Thanx man.....
Do not worry, I am not planning of leaving Wu-Corp...:D

I am having great time here...!!!!

-suuuuuuuu///

Drop the "suuuuuuu" that shit won't fly in the vatican....keep peace though.

JRoll
06-28-2008, 01:03 AM
Yeah I was wondering about the different colors. Thanks for clearing it up.

Maccabee Ridah
06-28-2008, 07:39 AM
Drop the "suuuuuuu" that shit won't fly in the vatican....keep peace though.

Damn man, almost every1 here knows me cuz that shyt....

it is at end of every my post.....

That Peace.....................
-suuuuuuuuuu/// thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

And it's like habit now......
It would be very hard to drop it, but not impossible!!!!!!!!!!

Ritter
06-28-2008, 07:42 AM
Trust me you're better off without it.

Make yourself known by something else. Don't change your name that often. Take a sig or avatar that you won't change in a long time. And change your personal title. And voila.

Maccabee Ridah
06-28-2008, 07:59 AM
Trust me you're better off without it.

Make yourself known by something else. Don't change your name that often. Take a sig or avatar that you won't change in a long time. And change your personal title. And voila.

Hah thanx 4 advise, but this was my last username change, and Tomb knows why...:D

U won't see me by other username never again....

Avatar & sig r goin to be found soon.....

I am getting my sig as soon as winter do it, and avatar soon...
Title I do not want to change for some time, cuz some personal reasonz...:D

Peace man........

PS-I will try to drop that -suuuuuuuuu/// thing starting by now.........:D

Ritter
06-28-2008, 09:55 AM
^ Word. I'll drop you a sig when I get the chance.

PEACE Mac.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
06-28-2008, 10:51 AM
Damn man, almost every1 here knows me cuz that shyt....

it is at end of every my post.....

That thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

And it's like habit now......
It would be very hard to drop it, but not impossible!!!!!!!!!!

If you change your posting style just to appease some douche bags, then you yourself are a douchebag.

That "suuuuu" thing is gay, but its even gayer to stop saying it to try and impress people.

I'm trying to say that you will be much happier if you just be yourself.

Sure, in this case, "yourself" is kind of a fag, but real respect real.

Even if someone is kind of shitty, if they have a unique posting-style and they are keeping it real, they are worth of some respect.

12weLvE
06-28-2008, 11:09 AM
How about you keep your SuUUUuuu thing, but drop it on your sig somewhere. It dont bother me...is your signature thing.

Maccabee Ridah
06-28-2008, 11:25 AM
If you change your posting style just to appease some douche bags, then you yourself are a douchebag.

That "suuuuu" thing is gay, but its even gayer to stop saying it to try and impress people.

I'm trying to say that you will be much happier if you just be yourself.

Sure, in this case, "yourself" is kind of a fag, but real respect real.

Even if someone is kind of shitty, if they have a unique posting-style and they are keeping it real, they are worth of some respect.

Hah, now I get u prolifical...:D

Maccabee Ridah
06-28-2008, 11:28 AM
How about you keep your SuUUUuuu thing, but drop it on your sig somewhere. It dont bother me...is your signature thing.

Yo man, it was like habit......
Not somethin I like or not, it was just I started once to post it in almost every post and it stayed that way...........

Nothing more...:D

If I stop now, and I will forget it in a one hour......

I do not even remember what I have eaten 2 hours ago..:D

Peace................///

Maccabee Ridah
06-28-2008, 11:29 AM
^ Word. I'll drop you a sig when I get the chance.

PEACE Mac.

major propz man.......

Peace bro'...................

JRoll
06-28-2008, 11:33 AM
Yeah It might be better to put it in the sig. Because really that is what the sig is for. Just think you can keep it in there and you won't have to type it every time you make a post, even though it's probably not that big of a deal to type anyway.

Maccabee Ridah
06-28-2008, 06:19 PM
Yeah It might be better to put it in the sig. Because really that is what the sig is for. Just think you can keep it in there and you won't have to type it every time you make a post, even though it's probably not that big of a deal to type anyway.

Nevermind man.....

I dropped it already..:D

It's just Peace............./// now....:D

Peace..........///

JRoll
06-28-2008, 08:43 PM
lol ok

RAMESH
06-29-2008, 10:40 AM

-suuuuuuu///

i don't mind to give you my spot, speak to the mods to sort it out

Maccabee Ridah
06-29-2008, 06:00 PM
i don't mind to give you my spot, speak to the mods to sort it out

What spot??? Vet...??!!
And what the fuck would I take ur spot...?!?! :D

Anyway, big thanx 4 offer....

Peace.............///

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-30-2008, 07:04 AM
There are still some other members that deserve that little wu simbol....

Otherwise, what about rep power, since it's somehow connected - fill us in on that matter

Ritter
06-30-2008, 03:52 PM
There are still some other members that deserve that little wu simbol....

Otherwise, what about rep power, since it's somehow connected - fill us in on that matter

I think rep power is the number of points you get when the certain Vat reps you.

Example: Someone has 9 rep power, and he reps you.

You get 9 reputation points from that rep.

And every 100 points is a rep bar I think.

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-30-2008, 03:57 PM
if youre gonna say suuuuuuu it should be at the start of each post, not after, its a call, not a goodbye

on this subject i got enough votes to be a Vat, but im not one, so i dont know.

Maccabee Ridah
06-30-2008, 05:13 PM
if youre gonna say suuuuuuu it should be at the start of each post, not after, its a call, not a goodbye

on this subject i got enough votes to be a Vat, but im not one, so i dont know.

I know that, but I started by callin someone to continiou discussion, and it just stayed.....:D

But I have dropped it.......................;D

Peace..................///

Maccabee Ridah
06-30-2008, 06:23 PM
Yo, I have checked a Gen Chat a lil bit now, and I found this post:
yo this cat says Suuu at the end of every post i seen thus far

So I guess, one of my unique thingz, but I repeat, ONE OF MY UNIQUE thing on this forum, that become part of every single my post is that Peace.....................
-suuuuuuu/// at the end of every post, so I guess, I'm gonna keep it!!! It's just like Ben's purple color, or Tony B's ONGH or whateva.........

So, -suuuuuuuu/// is now officially back....:D

I got one question also!!!!

How do u insert quote in ur sig..?! I do not want ot open new thread just cuz one single question, so I will go a lil bit in off-topic and ask it here!!!! I tried with that thing, but it says that Simple BB-Codes r not allowed, or somethin similar to that.............

So, can some1 please help me...?!

Peace...................
-suuuuuuu///