PDA

View Full Version : my greatest dilema

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-27-2008, 12:42 PM
i have a bad case of sleep apnea,sometimes i stop breathing in my sleep and my body gets paralyzed and stiff for about an hr,its like dying in ya sleep,and it does result in death,scares tha shit outta me cause now its happening daily,anyone else here experience this?

Edgar Erebus
06-27-2008, 12:45 PM
All I have experienced was that I was waking up gasping for air.

But paralyzes... Man, go see the doctor.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-27-2008, 02:35 PM
i dont like doctors

JASPER
06-27-2008, 03:36 PM
Maybe you need to stop sleeping, or you need to get some bigger nostrils...

No picture of TSA yet

Nope, still no picture of him

Oh you know it's coming...

BAM!

http://www.advicegoddess.com/archives/gorilla.jpg

It's a gorilla, not TSA.

Edgar Erebus
06-27-2008, 03:45 PM
i dont like doctors

My moms is a doctor, so I know their kind and I'm sure they wish you only best.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-27-2008, 03:48 PM
my friend has that...its weird. I think you need to see a doctor man. Thats sounds serious.

Sgt Holly Wood
06-27-2008, 04:00 PM
i get that shit like every 3 weeks lol

and the funny thing is that i realize its happening, my eyes are open n shit.. but i cant move my body at all

it only lasts for like 5 minutes for me though

Edgar Erebus
06-27-2008, 04:01 PM
and doctors just give afuck about thier money its like saying lawyers care about justice I don't know how it is in Sickoland, but here it's different.

Edgar Erebus
06-27-2008, 04:08 PM
Sued for what, corruption?

VZA
06-27-2008, 04:10 PM
i have a bad case of sleep apnea,sometimes i stop breathing in my sleep and my body gets paralyzed and stiff for about an hr,its like dying in ya sleep,and it does result in death,scares tha shit outta me cause now its happening daily,anyone else here experience this?

Not liking doctors is not enough reason to not see them about this. You could die, see a doctor, get well, don't be stubborn. Nothing anybody on an internet forum is going to do to help you that will be more useful than visiting a doctor.

Sgt Holly Wood
06-27-2008, 04:13 PM
that aint the same as hes having. what your talking about happens to like 1/3 off all humanoids in their lifetime. ive had it, it kinda sucks but its also kinda fun. your just laying there and cant move but your brain is clear so its frustrating. cant remember the name for it in english
lol yeah shit be creepin me out though

SickSide
06-27-2008, 04:34 PM
LMAO jasper

HANZO
06-27-2008, 06:21 PM
I got a friend who has this. he was a heavy drinker, and was also on some medication. alcohol is actually one of the causes. sedatives which loosen up the muscles cause it. so alcohol mixed up with his fuked up calming down medication gave him apnea.

My friend had this mouthpiece made. he wears it when he sleeps, all it does i think is extract the bottom jaw, so it opens up his airway.

so yeah you need to go to the doctor, he will check the levels of apnea you have. a high level means you need some device to aid your breathing. lower levels of apnea i believe can be solved by the mouthpiece.

Koolish
06-28-2008, 02:16 AM
supreme, you're talking about sleep paralysis.

it's happened to me a few times, the one time i didn't try and wake up and just let it go it felt like i was sinking into some other world so i said fuck that.

first time it happened i focused my entire mind on moving my finger, as soon as i moved it i had the ability to move my whole body all at once. it was fucked up.

KERZO
06-28-2008, 05:44 AM
i sometimes fart in my sleep.... :thumbup:

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-28-2008, 12:35 PM
i see alot mOre peeps have experienced thiS than i thought

KidSha
06-28-2008, 12:44 PM

Gravy, my friend got the exact same thing, funny to read cause he is here now!

He uses this special machine that helps his breath flow properly throughout his whole body.. and his situation is fatal too... go to your doc homie get that shit looked at.. and they gotta have a solution.

:king:

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-03-2008, 12:19 AM
thanx for responding to my thread fellas,i saw the doctor and my situation is worse than i thought

Huggasaurus Sex
07-03-2008, 05:23 AM
Maybe you need to stop sleeping, or you need to get some bigger nostrils...

No picture of TSA yet

Nope, still no picture of him

Oh you know it's coming...

BAM!

http://www.advicegoddess.com/archives/gorilla.jpg

It's a gorilla, not TSA.

hahahhahhhhha

SKAMPOE
07-03-2008, 06:29 AM
i bet u snore like a hibernating grizzly huh?

All I have experienced was that I was waking up gasping for air.

But paralyzes... Man, go see the doctor.

3 weeks later GO SEE THE DOCTOR

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-03-2008, 12:01 PM
suprisingly im a peaceful sleeper skampoe

STYLE
07-03-2008, 12:14 PM
shifter its the fuckin trax that EVERYONE waiting on to finish the lo-fi mixtape.
the weight on ur chest will not be lifted till they are done.

really man you are holding the project up.

lol

SKAMPOE
07-03-2008, 12:20 PM
lol shits commin out dope too, ya heard my verses? i like em, every one did an awsome job!