PDA

View Full Version : radarr van appreciation thread

RAMESH
06-28-2008, 06:53 AM
yo van if you reading this we'll love to have you back, i always knew you were a legend & the future chamber confirms that
something i'll always remember is that you thanked me in a thread that you started it's a milestone for me, i want other members to feel the same way i promise you come back, you got a lot of followers you come back no one will ever disrespect you, it will be an honor to have you back on the site

KERZO
06-28-2008, 06:57 AM
get his dick out your mouth ramesh you cock wrangler

Allah Sun
06-28-2008, 06:58 AM
dope emcee, wish a lot of cats knew about him too.

RAMESH
06-28-2008, 08:24 AM
[quote=Fermi Paradox;1220852]get his dick out your mouth ramesh you cock wrangler[/quot
who the fuck is fermi & what the fuck is he doing on a wu-tang site?

klege
06-28-2008, 08:39 AM
I've not heard of him, does he have an album out? Is he wu?

Jammin
06-28-2008, 08:51 AM
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/9157/gayddrrvannn2.jpg

RAMESH
06-28-2008, 09:14 AM
yea that's van my rolemodel & that's jammin sucking his cock

Edgar Erebus
06-28-2008, 09:16 AM
Jammin is Raaddrr's #1 fan... Van even got a song about him on his myspace.

I'm serious.

Jammin
06-28-2008, 09:21 AM
i aint his fan but how can yall support this fake ass nigga? seriously this nigga is a fucking liar, now who's the loser huh? he did a song about me, about some internet nigga, this nigga took everything i said like its some serious beef, he even called his real friend because he thought that this friend was me, yelling at him calling him every days etc , what a dumbass

KERZO
06-28-2008, 09:40 AM
who the fuck is fermi & what the fuck is he doing on a wu-tang site?

why are you talking to people that arent there, do you hear voices in your head?....your the lamest fucker on here and im sure more people want you off the board than me.

and have you realised you look like one gay ass dick sucking bitch because you keep going on about radarr van like he's your boyfriend...why do you act so gay ramesh?...get off them dicks son

tony cover
06-28-2008, 09:52 AM
yo, if ramesh is biggin 'im up that's good enuff 4 me

RAMESH
06-28-2008, 10:00 AM
i aint his fan but how can yall support this fake ass nigga? seriously this nigga is a fucking liar, now who's the loser huh? he did a song about me, about some internet nigga, this nigga took everything i said like its some serious beef, he even called his real friend because he thought that this friend was me, yelling at him calling him every days etc , what a dumbass you a puss jammin & van did a song on the biggest puss he can find & that's you

RAMESH
06-28-2008, 10:03 AM
why are you talking to people that arent there, do you hear voices in your head?....your the lamest fucker on here and im sure more people want you off the board than me.

and have you realised you look like one gay ass dick sucking bitch because you keep going on about radarr van like he's your boyfriend...why do you act so gay ramesh?...get off them dicks son
yo ferdi you cock sucker stay out of my threads. it's not meant for you

TSA
06-28-2008, 11:03 AM
here we go again

Tonystarks420
06-28-2008, 11:21 AM
who the fuck is radarr van anyways ive never heard ne of his songs or nuting about him. what kinda name is that any ways?

i dont think ur gunna get much appreciation from this forum

gerardoletal
06-28-2008, 02:44 PM
I don't care about this beefs but i actually think Van album was pretty good, much better than other 'official' killa bees.

a1_primecuts
06-28-2008, 03:56 PM
lol ya'll are some serious cornballs.

vahacris
06-28-2008, 03:59 PM
ramesh comes back! hahaha with his boyfriend of course..............

you ramesh put that photos of yours with plastic guns, bandanas and that shit you throw previously - its gonna scared those muthafuckres laughin from you

RAMESH
06-28-2008, 04:53 PM
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/8638/img164qx3.jpg

yo van this is what your fans look like

a1_primecuts
06-28-2008, 05:02 PM

Posers trying to look hard who pack butane lighter replica pistols? Go hold up a 7-11 dune coon.

V4D3R
06-28-2008, 05:15 PM
Ok this has gotten out of hand. I bet even Radrr going to come here and tell this dude to get off his dick.

Role model? Fuckin clown ass nigga.

Edgar Erebus
06-28-2008, 05:40 PM
Damn Ramesh a straight up G. That's different gun than the one he was holding in that computer pic.

RAMESH
06-28-2008, 11:27 PM
Posers trying to look hard who pack butane lighter replica pistols? Go hold up a 7-11 dune coon. i'm a coloured south african motherfucker i'm as hard as they come

RAMESH
06-28-2008, 11:28 PM
Ok this has gotten out of hand. I bet even Radrr going to come here and tell this dude to get off his dick.

Role model? Fuckin clown ass nigga. van likes me

RAMESH
06-28-2008, 11:30 PM
Damn Ramesh a straight up G. That's different gun than the one he was holding in that computer pic. same gun my friend it's my best friend

a1_primecuts
06-28-2008, 11:47 PM
i'm a coloured south african motherfucker i'm as hard as they come

HAHAHA

la shmoove yo you ain't got nuttin to prove

RAMESH
06-29-2008, 12:23 AM
the reason you got a chicken head as an aviator because you hiding behind it like all of you with false names & no pictures of your faces, i got no fear i am what i am evryone can see me

Jammin
06-29-2008, 12:41 AM

Role model? Fuckin clown ass nigga.

man i dunno what happened, big up !:king:

RAMESH
06-29-2008, 05:33 AM
jammin you the biggest puss on the site, can't say i like r2 either

Jammin
06-29-2008, 06:21 AM
south african faggot i wish they'll kill your ass when there will be a next riot in your country

RAMESH
06-29-2008, 07:08 AM
i can't die jammin i got a family to look after

Jammin
06-29-2008, 07:18 AM
i can't die jammin i got a family to look after

then log off and get a life

RAMESH
06-29-2008, 08:52 AM
you must get a life & a set of balls arnold

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/diffstrokes2coleman.jpg

Durag
06-29-2008, 01:04 PM
BahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHhahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAhahhahahahahahahahudhafhlushclawef

haha

ha

haha

hahahah

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaahhaHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHahahahahahhahahahaha#

RAMESH you are a fuckin fag.

Raddrr Van is a bigger fag hahahahahah wat a wack faggot hahahahahahahahHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhahaha

RAMESH thinks this muthafuckers a legend!!HAHAHAHAHAhahahhahahahaha

Two of you are fuckin fags hahahahahahah

Take hos dick out yo mouth RAMESH

Durag
06-29-2008, 01:07 PM
i'm a coloured south african motherfucker i'm as hard as they come

van likes me

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahhahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahhahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHhahah ahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHhahhahahahhahahhaHAHHAHAHAHAH Van likes me HAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahhHAHAHHAHAHHAA

YOU FUCKIN FAG!

VAN LIKES ME??!!!!! DUDE YOUR NOT IN FUCKIN KINDERGARDEN!

YOUR AS HARD AS THEY COME?? ID SAY YOU CUM PRETTY HARD IN RADDRR VAN'S MOUTH!AND TAKE IT PRETTY HARD IN THE ASS FROM HIM

vahacris
06-29-2008, 01:22 PM
ramesh comes back! hahaha with his boyfriend of course..............

you ramesh put that photos of yours with plastic guns, bandanas and that shit you throw previously - its gonna scared those muthafuckres laughin from you

damn! now you kill me! smh.....

Jammin
06-29-2008, 01:33 PM
ramesh got a nice wu-wear jacket but damn, he dont deserve it

:thumbdwn:

camron4589
06-29-2008, 01:59 PM
Jammin is Raaddrr's #1 fan... Van even got a song about him on his myspace.

I'm serious.

lmfaoooo no way i gotta see this..is it still up?

RAMESH
06-29-2008, 02:25 PM
durag you a wack bitch, you also seem quite obsessed about taking it in the ass , after spending a lot of time here it make sense to me to see guys like you on a wu site, it's to camouflage your homosexuality, there's nothing wrong with being gay if you prefer sucking dick over pussy that's your human right i suppose, chillin with fags is not really my idea of fun but i don't discriminate it's free world right?
i explained to you why i hold van as a legend because i'm going to be listening to his music for many years to come, there is nothing wrong with appreciating an artists work & giving him praise for it
i even started an appreciation thread for the man because i believe that he deserves the appreciation, unfortunately it's been fucked up by some envious motherfuckers & the chance of getting him back on the sight has probably been demolished
by him not coming, wu-corp looses out on an opportunity to get fans to communicate with artists,it's unfortunate

RAMESH
06-29-2008, 02:29 PM
damn! now you kill me! smh..... no now you being entertained

RAMESH
06-29-2008, 02:31 PM
ramesh got a nice wu-wear jacket but damn, he dont deserve it

:thumbdwn:
i got a few wu leathers & i deserve it, everything i got i deserve

Sean
06-29-2008, 04:12 PM
8O wow @ this thread. I got no problem with Raaddrr Van but this is some serious dickriding. Lmao @ "this is what your fans look like" and "van likes me" lol you sound like a 12 year old girl talking about their favourite boyband. And why you trying to prove how hard you are? This is the internet, it doesn't matter. Btw, posing with guns doesn't make you hard.

6 Chambaz
06-29-2008, 04:17 PM
this thread got the potential of becoming a classic

RAMESH
06-29-2008, 04:42 PM
i'll give you a quick briefing on the thread sean, this actually goes back a couple of months, van was on the site & guys took shots on him continuously to the point where he said fuck this site, people even started threads called gaydaarr van & all types of shit, when he was speaking about the future chamber he was called a liar
yes i am a huge fan some guys is big into their sports i'm big into my music, there's nothing wrong with having a passion for this, it's not like i'm posting this shit on a sports site i'm at the right place, i look cool & quite comfortable of putting pictures of me up especially on this site, it's a dope picture i got on a wu leather & a wu-cap representing clothing that a lot of you say is wack & behind me is a picture of methodman, i got a gun & a beer it's a perfect picture for a wu-tang site, i got to let ya'll because everything that i type i got 10 fuckers jumping on my dick so i got to let ya'll know in the physical i'll destroy you all & van can see there's real motherfuckers appreciating his music, i think van must feel good that there is a crazy motherfucker from 1 of the most dangerous places in the world bumping his music as loud as i possibly can in some of the most hideous places, i know if i was him i would appreciate that, call it motivation

Sean
06-29-2008, 04:44 PM
^ :lmao:

RAMESH
06-29-2008, 04:45 PM
you a good kid sean we used to speak about cricket & shit why you turning into an asshole?

Durag
06-29-2008, 04:46 PM
Haha damn im drunk as fuck but rAMEDH is even funnier drunk than sober!!

you rpure proud of being from one of da most dangerous places n da world arnt u ramesh? i dunno man, ireland was fucked up a few years ago bu i wudnt brag bout it dat makes u sound like a fag. dude ur 29 u should hav more sense dan 2 brag bout ur place bin da mopst dangerous

and no offence ramesh but raadrr van is fuckin useless anmd i cant c how u tink oderwice

Sean
06-29-2008, 04:51 PM
^ wow lol you really are pretty drunk.

And Ramesh, nothing personal man, just having a laugh :dududu:

RAMESH
06-29-2008, 04:55 PM
Haha damn im drunk as fuck but rAMEDH is even funnier drunk than sober!!

you rpure proud of being from one of da most dangerous places n da world arnt u ramesh? i dunno man, ireland was fucked up a few years ago bu i wudnt brag bout it dat makes u sound like a fag. dude ur 29 u should hav more sense dan 2 brag bout ur place bin da mopst dangerous

and no offence ramesh but raadrr van is fuckin useless anmd i cant c how u tink oderwice
ofcourse i'm proud of my country it's my home, what even makes me more proud is that i'm living well down here, i accomplished something out of my life with the odds stacked heavily against me
radaar van is a man with a plan, did you know he sold his 1st album on the streets, he has motivation to do something positive with his life & his in the direction that interests me, i got nothing but love for the brother

Durag
06-29-2008, 04:55 PM
^Yeah and wat a luagh it is hahahahah ramesh bahahahahah

RAMESH
06-29-2008, 04:57 PM
^ wow lol you really are pretty drunk.

And Ramesh, nothing personal man, just having a laugh :dududu: you having a laugh on my expense it's not cool sean, i don't appreciate it but fuck it

Sean
06-29-2008, 05:00 PM
^ nah its cool man, just joking around. I got nothing against you

Durag
06-29-2008, 05:14 PM
ofcourse i'm proud of my country it's my home, what even makes me more proud is that i'm living well down here, i accomplished something out of my life with the odds stacked heavily against me
radaar van is a man with a plan, did you know he sold his 1st album on the streets, he has motivation to do something positive with his life & his in the direction that interests me, i got nothing but love for the brother

yeah RAMESH i agree wit u der im proud as fuck of weher i come from and so should every one. da ting is i hate ppl bragin bout how der area is tougher and more violent dan everyone elses when ders no way u can compare. i could be here sayin shit like da ira will bomob ur whole country up and ive seen a lot of hatred and violence and muder here coz of religious hatred a lot more than any other country has, but i aint gonna say it coz thatd be braggin bout someting dat aint woth speakn bout

12weLvE
06-29-2008, 07:19 PM
LOL YO!!! this is up again... Why the fuck??? Radarr has some weird shit going on in his mouth... he tried to sell me a mixtape once... this motherfucker sold me a mixtape one day... here is my statement from an oldddd thread.

Hes a fool...I acually met this fucker...I was working at a sneaker store (where I work everytime on vacations)...anyway it was in the BRONX and he came in and I was playing 36 chambers on my jobs radio he was like "Yo was good I am radarv... and I am Wu..." He had on a wu bandana on his mouth covering his lips which looked like he had herpes??? anyway he had a couple of old mixtapes telling me that their all new tracks. I read them and I was like okay...payed 5 dollars and popped the cd on, and this MOTHER FUCKER SOOOOOOO false advetised none of those songs were on there...it was a whole bunch on NY STREET RAP shit, by him and his boys....how dare the cover have a WU SYMBOL...FUCK YOU RADARRRRR>.

This guy is joke.

TAURO
06-29-2008, 10:40 PM
Mods please close this stupid pointless thread, there is nothing but beef up in here.

Jammin
06-30-2008, 12:55 AM
LOL YO!!! this is up again... Why the fuck??? Radarr has some weird shit going on in his mouth... he tried to sell me a mixtape once... this motherfucker sold me a mixtape one day... here is my statement from an oldddd thread.

This guy is joke.

rip the songs and up them yo!

12weLvE
06-30-2008, 02:08 AM
LOL I need to find that CD... I know I have it. I ll look for it tommorow and up some stuff. Mother fucker jipped me off... I WANT MY FIVE DOLLARS BACK RADARR!!!!!

RAMESH
06-30-2008, 03:44 AM
yeah RAMESH i agree wit u der im proud as fuck of weher i come from and so should every one. da ting is i hate ppl bragin bout how der area is tougher and more violent dan everyone elses when ders no way u can compare. i could be here sayin shit like da ira will bomob ur whole country up and ive seen a lot of hatred and violence and muder here coz of religious hatred a lot more than any other country has, but i aint gonna say it coz thatd be braggin bout someting dat aint woth speakn bout i never chose to be born both my parents & my brother is dead, i was brought up in a house surrounded by violence & when my mother died i was on my own, my entire life was 1 big ball of shit, violence is all i know too many south africans come from similar circumstances that's why it's going to take a few generations for my country to come right

TRONIX
06-30-2008, 04:33 AM

BHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You are very right that Radarr fans look like that.

They look like complete faggotts who would not hesitate to suck Radarrs dick if given the chance.

Radarr only attracts fags.

V4D3R
06-30-2008, 07:42 AM
i got to let ya'll know in the physical i'll destroy you all & van can see there's real motherfuckers appreciating his music, i think van must feel good that there is a crazy motherfucker from 1 of the most dangerous places in the world bumping his music as loud as i possibly can in some of the most hideous places, i know if i was him i would appreciate that, call it motivation:loser:}):fucku::ouch::yes::lmao:

Let's elaborate on what you call the most dangerous place in the world: Aids, stupidity, beast like behavior, degenerates, lost cause, your country will suffer massively because of the repercussions of the shit you pulled this year with fellow Africans. Trust.

You need to quit glorifying your fucked up countries atrocities. You are a fag in the closet - admit that you do have too much of a man crush for Raaddrr. I was at one point on your side about this - I explained myself - never going to again. Now you took this beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a sick sick puppy.

claaa7
06-30-2008, 09:43 AM
i've only heard one song from Radarr Van in my entire life I think, it's produced by 4th Disciple but I don't know if it's official?

Jammin
06-30-2008, 09:44 AM
not official, he put it on his cd mixtape cover to have a name on the internet, but 4th never produced a song 4 him, ask him on myspace !

Jammin
06-30-2008, 10:51 AM
:loser:}):fucku::ouch::yes::lmao:

Let's elaborate on what you call the most dangerous place in the world: Aids, stupidity, beast like behavior, degenerates, lost cause, your country will suffer massively because of the repercussions of the shit you pulled this year with fellow Africans. Trust.

You need to quit glorifying your fucked up countries atrocities. You are a fag in the closet - admit that you do have too much of a man crush for Raaddrr. I was at one point on your side about this - I explained myself - never going to again. Now you took this beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a sick sick puppy.

:clap:

RAMESH
07-01-2008, 06:23 AM
:loser:}):fucku::ouch::yes::lmao:

You need to quit glorifying your fucked up countries atrocities. You are a fag in the closet - admit that you do have too much of a man crush for Raaddrr. I was at one point on your side about this - I explained myself - never going to again. Now you took this beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a sick sick puppy. yo r2 we being killing fellow africans for decades, i'm glad that all south africans took part in this because now goverment is going to close our borders & a lot of them left our country, there is still more that we need to get rid of but in time it will be controlled
my country is fucked it doesn't take a genius to see that my country is fucked, it always has been & it's going to get worse, we got the highest aids rate in the world, we got the highest murders, most cops killed, most road accidents, highest rapes, the people are starving but besides all that it's a wonderful place, there is no place in the world i believe that you can be more free, i love it i love being here, i want to get my family out but i don't want to leave, yo r2 to check this out we also very homophobic we kills fags for fun lol

D-Infinite
07-01-2008, 06:31 AM
yo r2 we being killing fellow africans for decades, i'm glad that all south africans took part in this because now goverment is going to close our borders & a lot of them left our country, there is still more that we need to get rid of but in time it will be controlled
my country is fucked it doesn't take a genius to see that my country is fucked, it always has been & it's going to get worse, we got the highest aids rate in the world, we got the highest murders, most cops killed, most road accidents, highest rapes, the people are starving but besides all that it's a wonderful place, there is no place in the world i believe that you can be more free, i love it i love being here, i want to get my family out but i don't want to leave, yo r2 to check this out we also very homophobic we kills fags for fun lol

The fuck? You should be banned for that single comment man.

You got something seriously wrong with ya, for real Ramesh. That ain't no joke..

RAMESH
07-01-2008, 06:50 AM
fuck you infinate there's no way i'm getting banned from a wu-tang site

D-Infinite
07-01-2008, 08:02 AM
Ramesh can you PLEASE read what you just wrote?

You don't wanna leave a country where people get raped, murdered and packed with STD's because it is a free country? You enjoy that shit?

Jesus mate, if you don't find something seriously disturbing about that, then there is really something wrong with you...

RAMESH
07-01-2008, 08:19 AM
i said: besides all that it's a wonderful place, there is no place in the world i believe that you can be more free

vahacris
07-01-2008, 02:11 PM
yo ramesh i really feel sorry for you. you got all that shit mixed up wrong way....

you like that nigga in kung pow movie - wimp low. he was trained wrong by his masters for fun. he was thinkin loseing is winning. thats exactly your way of thinking. what we, normal peps, consider wack you consider great. niccas like dr.van, who is consider super fag by normal people, you consider GOD.....

leave that shit man, cuz you makin azz of yourself here (of course you are thinkin you makin yourself lookin cool)...............

dj chris
07-01-2008, 02:56 PM
Ramesh don't even listen to these sucker. Like the sounds of who you like. Be yourself.
I don't like all of raaddr music but he has his own identity that people know about. His name is more known then these suckers in the forum who claim they are artist who only
did a track in their peoples basement thinking thats the whole world from those five people who only heard it. I don't know him personally I only met him a couple of times but his appearance is tight. His spitting on the Popa wu album visions of the tenth chamber part 2 is on point.

Jammin
07-01-2008, 02:59 PM
the bklyn zu album snippets sounds waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more better than your crappy futurechambersfaggits album thats my words now shut up

dj chris
07-01-2008, 03:24 PM
Nobodys is talking about that at all. You see how studid you are. You writing all this shit trying to get fame ? Go to your other forum. You do better there.
I bet you are a handicap fag who does nothing but write in forums and rock your wheel chair to the kitchen.

Jammin
07-01-2008, 03:31 PM
Nobodys is talking about that at all. You see how studid you are. You writing all this shit trying to get fame ? Go to your other forum. You do better there.
I bet you are a handicap fag who does nothing but write in forums and rock your wheel chair to the kitchen.

dj chris u little faggit, how many units futurechamber sold? them fuckers aint even in the top 99999999 downloads on the internet, nobody cares about them even the people who are downloading rap for fun, be real

RAMESH
07-01-2008, 04:16 PM
yo ramesh i really feel sorry for you. you got all that shit mixed up wrong way....

you like that nigga in kung pow movie - wimp low. he was trained wrong by his masters for fun. he was thinkin loseing is winning. thats exactly your way of thinking. what we, normal peps, consider wack you consider great. niccas like dr.van, who is consider super fag by normal people, you consider GOD.....

leave that shit man, cuz you makin azz of yourself here (of course you are thinkin you makin yourself lookin cool)...............
you got it mistaken i haven't got a master, all you normal people got masters, you part of a system that dominates your life, i'm a free man
i enjoyed kung pow i like fung fu movies, i watched police story of jackie chan yesterday a lot of people would think watching a 80's movie is wack but fuck them i enjoy it
i enjoy my wu-tang affiliated music, i would rather listen to a fucked up freestyle of intoxicated wu - member than anything that's on the billboard right now, that's how i feel no matter how good that shit is, it hasn't got my interest
i like van as much as i like d the dragon, budah monk, cilviringz, rza, method man, etc. it's part of my wu-tang collection, it's my music of choice
you want to come & tell me what normal people like, normal people listen to justin timberlake & madona the normal shit you see on the billboards so maybe you also not that normal

Sean
07-01-2008, 04:25 PM

Yeah, we're all really studid :{

RAMESH
07-01-2008, 04:36 PM
Ramesh don't even listen to these sucker. Like the sounds of who you like. Be yourself.
I don't like all of raaddr music but he has his own identity that people know about. His name is more known then these suckers in the forum who claim they are artist who only
did a track in their peoples basement thinking thats the whole world from those five people who only heard it. I don't know him personally I only met him a couple of times but his appearance is tight. His spitting on the Popa wu album visions of the tenth chamber part 2 is on point. dj chris these guys don't dislike van of his skillz it more of a problem to them on his "wu-tang affiliation" they should actually take the time out & listen to his music

A Wu Name
07-01-2008, 04:40 PM
You're all getting way too carried away. This is the internet...arguing here is really pointless.

Keep it on topic, don't let somebodies typed words upset you.

RAMESH
07-01-2008, 04:55 PM
dj chris u little faggit, how many units futurechamber sold? them fuckers aint even in the top 99999999 downloads on the internet, nobody cares about them even the people who are downloading rap for fun, be real
jammin you fuckin cocksucker since when does it matter how much an album sells to determine it's quality? only the listener can justify it's quality, music is a personal thing, there's different music for different people

dj chris
07-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Jammin I'm not going to stoop to you FAGGIT level at all. All this stuff you writing doesn't mean nothing. What you Future Chamber police ? Your talk is cheap. First you was talking about Popa wu dropping them,then they are not official, then the album not coming out now they album is wack. All the things you claimed were wrong. What do you say about that ? What happened to your imaginary informant friend who told you all of this ?
I'm telling you people in the other forum he mislead people to back him up to believe all those things. Don't follow in his path about the album. People pick up your copy and vibe off it instead of what suckers like Jammin say cause he's a nobody.

HANZO
07-01-2008, 07:19 PM
wat a retarded thread.

Jammin
07-02-2008, 12:40 AM
>>>>> general chat: this thread aint wu thats all

11th Chamber
07-02-2008, 01:15 AM
cmon RAMESH....seriously...?

RAMESH
07-02-2008, 03:27 AM
wat a retarded thread.
what's up my little asian brother?
you absolutely right that's why i'm going to redo the thread to the best of my ability

Durag
07-02-2008, 12:00 PM
Bahahahahahahaha this shit still going on. RAMESH just accept defeat, and take your little bum chum dj chris with ya so ye can both jerk off to a video of raddrr van

Jammin
07-02-2008, 12:17 PM
ramesh tossed salad with raaddrr van & dj chris

Durag
07-02-2008, 12:25 PM
Never mind the fact that this guy is wacker than a down syndrome version of puff daddy trying to rap and breakdance at the same time, but he made a diss song aimed at someone on an internet forum!! haha, that itself is reason enough to think hes a joke

Along with the fact thats hes wack, cant rap, is 30 something and wears Wu-wear everywhere, thinks hes a real rapper when no ones ever heard of him, gets into e-beef with people on an internet forum, tells people to come to his hood so he can kill them, just coz they dont like his music etc etc etc etc etc i could go on and on......

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-02-2008, 12:39 PM
i'll always remember is that you thanked me in a thread that you started it's a milestone for me, i want other members to feel the same way

Hahaha. The whole post is scarily like a love letter. This is dick riding of the most blatant variety. That's bad enough in itself, but dick riding raddrr vaann? There's some crazy fuckers out there.....

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-02-2008, 01:12 PM
jammin you fuckin cocksucker since when does it matter how much an album sells to determine it's quality? only the listener can justify it's quality, music is a personal thing, there's different music for different people

Jammin I'm not going to stoop to you FAGGIT level at all. All this stuff you writing doesn't mean nothing. What you Future Chamber police ? Your talk is cheap. First you was talking about Popa wu dropping them,then they are not official, then the album not coming out now they album is wack. All the things you claimed were wrong. What do you say about that ? What happened to your imaginary informant friend who told you all of this ?
I'm telling you people in the other forum he mislead people to back him up to believe all those things. Don't follow in his path about the album. People pick up your copy and vibe off it instead of what suckers like Jammin say cause he's a nobody.

http://shrani.si/f/I/c2/1xDONAW0/firemen.jpg

RAMESH
07-02-2008, 01:43 PM
Bahahahahahahaha this shit still going on. RAMESH just accept defeat, and take your little bum chum dj chris with ya so ye can both jerk off to a video of raddrr van you could never defeat me

RAMESH
07-02-2008, 01:47 PM
Hahaha. The whole post is scarily like a love letter. This is dick riding of the most blatant variety. That's bad enough in itself, but dick riding raddrr vaann? There's some crazy fuckers out there..... you missing the whole concept, i been listening to wu-tang since forever & i actually got the chance to speak to 2 wu members so far, i know you guys take things like that for granted but where i'm from i'm the only guy i know who done that, chances are no one down here will get that chance

RAMESH
07-02-2008, 01:49 PM
ramesh tossed salad with raaddrr van & dj chris i would love to see you & van in the same room lol

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-02-2008, 01:51 PM
^^^^again, that sounded too wrong

RAMESH
07-02-2008, 01:51 PM
http://shrani.si/f/I/c2/1xDONAW0/firemen.jpg i always thought ya'll a bunch of whiteboys

RAMESH
07-02-2008, 01:53 PM
^^^^again, that sounded too wrong it might sound wrong to you but it's funny to me

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-02-2008, 01:54 PM
i always thought ya'll a bunch of whiteboys

Damn. That was the greatest diss ever.

I'm just going to leave this thread, I'm so shocked :O

HOW CAN U BE SO CRUEL?!?!?!?

Hiphop and Radaar Van made u do it?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-02-2008, 01:56 PM
i would love to see you & van in the same room lol

Funny detector: -------------------------

Gay detector: ˇˇ^ˇ^ˇ^ˇ^ˇ^ˇ^ˇ^ˇ^ˇ^ˇ^ˇ^ˇ^ˇ^

bah, forget it

RAMESH
07-02-2008, 02:07 PM
Damn. That was the greatest diss ever.

I'm just going to leave this thread, I'm so shocked :O

HOW CAN U BE SO CRUEL?!?!?!?

Hiphop and Radaar Van made u do it? ya'll easy victims

KERZO
07-03-2008, 10:09 AM
your the victim of your own stupidity ramesh :lmao:

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-03-2008, 03:45 PM
dude looks like an alien version of R.Kelly.....R standing for...bah, figure it out

RAMESH
07-03-2008, 04:01 PM
your the victim of your own stupidity ramesh :lmao: Thank you Fermi for guiding me with your infinite wisdom, maybe now i can find the path to righteousness & it's all because of you buddy

RAMESH
07-03-2008, 04:02 PM
dude looks like an alien version of R.Kelly.....R standing for...bah, figure it out you must have me mistaken with the picture of you in your sig

KERZO
07-04-2008, 10:08 AM
Thank you Fermi for guiding me with your infinite wisdom, maybe now i can find the path to righteousness & it's all because of you buddy

wow....you excel at sarcasm ramesh..it's better than stupidity i guess.

RAMESH
07-04-2008, 10:20 AM
wow....you excel at sarcasm ramesh..it's better than stupidity i guess. after spending time with you wack motherfuckers it's rubbed off on me lol

Jammin
07-04-2008, 10:33 AM
after spending time with you wack motherfuckers it's rubbed off on me lol

shut the fuck up!

Durag
07-04-2008, 10:40 AM
i would love to see you & van in the same room lol

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wtf?

KERZO
07-04-2008, 11:45 AM
after spending time with you wack motherfuckers it's rubbed off on me lol

at least we taught you something..now go and spread your newly found wisdom with some radarr fans,hahaha

THE W
07-04-2008, 12:24 PM
oh yeah..... :yes:

when this thread raps up it is definitely going in classics.

excellent work remesh

RAMESH
07-04-2008, 03:21 PM
at least we taught you something..now go and spread your newly found wisdom with some radarr fans,hahaha if i spread the knowledge i learned on this site to radaar vann fans, i think i might land up in a closed coffin

12weLvE
07-04-2008, 04:02 PM
LMAO!!! at all this retarted shit... Anyway, RadarV. Better go check him self up man... those things I saw on his lips werent blisters.

RAMESH
07-04-2008, 06:15 PM
it's a good thing we started this thread for his rappin skillz & not his body or is there something you want to tell us on how you rate your mc's?

TSA
07-04-2008, 06:18 PM
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/4026/img003oq0.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-05-2008, 12:48 AM
Fuck Radrr Fag!!!!someone Get Rid Of This Homoass Thread

RAMESH
07-05-2008, 09:44 AM
it doesn't mean van is gay because he didn't want to fuck your stink puss, i wouldn't either i'm also glad that he doesn't water down his shit like u-god did to reach the feminine market

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-05-2008, 09:47 AM
Shame he mised out on the masculine market too though.

RAMESH
07-05-2008, 11:09 AM
it's a real pity there's not more south africans on this site

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-05-2008, 11:15 AM
Why? Does everyone in South Africa have as bad a taste in music as you?

RAMESH
07-05-2008, 01:07 PM
yea we bad guys

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-05-2008, 04:18 PM
what a faggot

RAMESH
07-05-2008, 05:21 PM
take your stink puss out here bitch, women shouldn't talk in men's company

Jammin
07-06-2008, 01:02 AM

LOL

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-06-2008, 04:54 AM
This will end the thread.

So this is anRadarr Van appreciation thread. Hm. Something is wrong here.

If he is Wu, why isn't this shit in the Wu-Chamber - I know why - cuz nobody gives a shit and everybody knows, that he's a joke.

Simple as that.

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-06-2008, 07:36 AM
An 'Appreciation' thread that you don't kick off with mp3s and info on the artist, is just dickriding. Ramesh just wants a cuddle from anyone remotely Wu related. In fact anyone with a Wu tattoo will do.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-07-2008, 01:38 AM
ramesh is a sad faggot,u and gaydaH deserve each otha

KERZO
07-07-2008, 05:17 AM
whats funny is that theres one guy in here trying to convince us all that radarr is good....can a mod change the therad title from

'radarr van appreciation thread'

to

'Ramesh's radarr van gay dick riding appreciation thread'

that seems more appropriate.

:lmao:

6 Chambaz
07-07-2008, 06:18 AM
RAMESH is a Raddrr Van Secondary

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-07-2008, 07:42 AM

But no one appreciates Ramesh's radarr van gay dick riding....

KERZO
07-07-2008, 08:40 AM
i'm sure radarr van does....now his purpose has been served..

RAMESH
07-07-2008, 06:49 PM
LOL what the fuck you laughing at you don't even want to show your face, the reason is because you look like a puss , you see my face that's a face of a coloured man, we the minority in south africa but we the illest

RAMESH
07-07-2008, 06:52 PM
This will end the thread.

So this is anRadarr Van appreciation thread. Hm. Something is wrong here.

If he is Wu, why isn't this shit in the Wu-Chamber - I know why - cuz nobody gives a shit and everybody knows, that he's a joke.

Simple as that. it's not in the wu chamber because the thread was supposed to die & i was supposed to start a new 1 where all you negative mother fuckers were supposed to get cut out but i never made a new thread

RAMESH
07-07-2008, 06:56 PM
An 'Appreciation' thread that you don't kick off with mp3s and info on the artist, is just dickriding. Ramesh just wants a cuddle from anyone remotely Wu related. In fact anyone with a Wu tattoo will do. yo wonder dog aren't you that white motherfuck i saw in the wu picture thread? let me tell you something how us blacks & coloureds treat whiteboys, true as god whites are scared to death to walk to the shop at nights, how the fuck can you even speak to me, you not on my level, small coloured & black boys rob & rape your race for fun

RAMESH
07-07-2008, 06:58 PM
ramesh is a sad faggot,u and gaydaH deserve each otha don't get mad, maybe you can get 1 of these white boys to fuck u

12weLvE
07-07-2008, 07:00 PM
it's a good thing we started this thread for his rappin skillz & not his body or is there something you want to tell us on how you rate your mc's?

He sucks and he raps with herpes on his mouth :9~ LMAO!!

RAMESH
07-07-2008, 07:01 PM
whats funny is that theres one guy in here trying to convince us all that radarr is good....can a mod change the therad title from

'radarr van appreciation thread'

to

:lmao:you see fermi us south africans is poor motherfuckers, that's why we not here

RAMESH
07-07-2008, 07:04 PM
RAMESH is a Raddrr Van Secondary nah i'm a radaar van representative wait till ya'll hear how i feel about method man

RAMESH
07-07-2008, 07:05 PM
But no one appreciates Ramesh's radarr van gay dick riding.... the same way as our goverment feels about whites getting murdered & raped

RAMESH
07-07-2008, 07:07 PM
i'm sure radarr van does....now his purpose has been served.. of course he does because he knows cats from south africa respect him

Jammin
07-08-2008, 12:23 AM
what the fuck you laughing at you don't even want to show your face, the reason is because you look like a puss , you see my face that's a face of a coloured man, we the minority in south africa but we the illest
i aint a fag to show my face to a faggot

KERZO
07-08-2008, 04:00 AM
:lmao:

Durag
07-08-2008, 06:33 AM
yea we bad guys

Hahahahahahahhahaha

RAMESH have you ever actually questioned your sexuality before? I mean ever actually sat down, and thought, 'damn, am i gay?' I mean REALLY ever taught about it?

If you do, it doesnt sound too good for you. What would all your big, bad tough friends say about you if were gay? You all sound like a bunch of fags anyways

And comments like 'yea we bad guys' 'id love to see you and van in the same room' and 'van likes me' REALLY doesnt help your cause. haha van likes me.

After careful thought and consideration, ive come to the conclusion that you are, in fact, a faggot.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA at your whole live

what the fuck you laughing at you don't even want to show your face, the reason is because you look like a puss , you see my face that's a face of a coloured man, we the minority in south africa but we the illest

Muthafucker you aint coloured you look like the biggest faggot of an italian ive ever seen

6 Chambaz
07-08-2008, 06:52 AM
AHAHAHAHAH ^ LOL at that post and LOL @ "Yeah we bad guys"

KERZO
07-08-2008, 07:25 AM
ramesh is as black as me and i'm a white scotsman

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-08-2008, 12:22 PM
haha,he likes cock,thats 4 sho!

RAMESH
07-09-2008, 02:22 AM
i aint a fag to show my face to a faggot youthe wackest cat on this site jammin

RAMESH
07-09-2008, 02:25 AM
Hahahahahahahhahaha

RAMESH have you ever actually questioned your sexuality before? I mean ever actually sat down, and thought, 'damn, am i gay?' I mean REALLY ever taught about it?

If you do, it doesnt sound too good for you. What would all your big, bad tough friends say about you if were gay? You all sound like a bunch of fags anyways

And comments like 'yea we bad guys' 'id love to see you and van in the same room' and 'van likes me' REALLY doesnt help your cause. haha van likes me.

After careful thought and consideration, ive come to the conclusion that you are, in fact, a faggot.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA at your whole live

Muthafucker you aint coloured you look like the biggest faggot of an italian ive ever seen italians are cool people durag can't say the same about irish, there's not a single irish man i'll consider cool maybe that boxer from great whiter hype & he wasn't even really irish

RAMESH
07-09-2008, 02:27 AM
ramesh is as black as me and i'm a white scotsman aren't you supposed to be listening to bag pipe music?

RAMESH
07-09-2008, 02:29 AM
haha,he likes cock,thats 4 sho!if i you were hot i would of been much more friendlier to you but you look worse than my dog

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-09-2008, 12:11 PM
lmao u are a fag,why care if a man is hot?

Robert
07-09-2008, 12:19 PM
italians are cool people durag can't say the same about irish, there's not a single irish man i'll consider cool maybe that boxer from great whiter hype & he wasn't even really irish

Yes, I agree Italians are cool people. WOOOOO!!!!

TAURO
07-09-2008, 12:50 PM
Yes, I agree Italians are cool people. WOOOOO!!!!

With nigga blood....

gArcGA0ov-U&feature

Jammin
07-09-2008, 01:29 PM
youthe wackest cat on this site jammin

:cop:

RAMESH
07-09-2008, 05:28 PM
lmao u are a fag,why care if a man is hot? i thought you looked like a sex change

JASPER
07-09-2008, 05:36 PM
http://i27.tinypic.com/ae6tub.jpg

Durag
07-10-2008, 04:54 AM
italians are cool people durag can't say the same about irish, there's not a single irish man i'll consider cool maybe that boxer from great whiter hype & he wasn't even really irish

I never said they werent cool, i just said you look like a really gay one. I dont really care if you dont think Irish people arent cool, i lot of them arent. Idiot.

if i you were hot i would of been much more friendlier to you but you look worse than my dog

WTF? If he was hot?????!!!!

If HE was hot???

HE??!!

You fuckin fag RAMESH

You would have been friendly to Gravey if he was hot? Ur a fag, i knew it.

Lol at this fuckin idiot respondin to everyones posts

DrunkenMasta303
07-10-2008, 07:41 AM
this thread has quickly to get ungayed !!!

http://www.hornypornlovers.com/pictures/may07/shyla.jpg

phew that was close !!!

RAMESH
07-10-2008, 09:19 AM
http://www.irishabroad.com/CMS/Articles/Storage/2037_Images/_summaryImage/Polish-Prez-Insults-Gay-Irish290308.jpg

an irishman's opinion in hip hop means fuck all to me

CHRONZ
07-10-2008, 09:27 AM
why the fuck do you keep feedin this dead ass thread
dude looks like a washed out, old male stripper.

RAMESH
07-10-2008, 09:41 AM
van is not washed out yet he still got the power to rip a track

pneumatic
07-10-2008, 09:46 AM
http://www.irishabroad.com/CMS/Articles/Storage/2037_Images/_summaryImage/Polish-Prez-Insults-Gay-Irish290308.jpg

Everyone could say the same about a South African.

TheWolf
07-10-2008, 09:49 AM
Ramesh, I dont hate, or even dislkie, South Africans.

But I, and everyone else on here, immensely dislike you.

Please fuck off.

Oh yeah i forgot you wont listen to me because I haven't posted a picture and you only respect 'hot' men.

RAMESH
07-10-2008, 09:51 AM
if you could say the same about a south african then you could say the same about an angolan,nigerian,zimbwean,jamaican, you could say africans opinion in hip hop doesn't count & that's bullshit

TheWolf
07-10-2008, 09:54 AM
if you could say the same about a south african then you could say the same about an angolan,nigerian,zimbwean,jamaican, you could say africans opinion in hip hop doesn't count & that's bullshit

'Opinions dont count', what the fuck are you talking about?

Count according to who?

It's someone's opinion, not a fucking vote in an election, ya fucking retard.....Although in Africa votes in elections often dont count as well!!

RAMESH
07-10-2008, 09:56 AM
Ramesh, I dont hate, or even dislkie, South Africans.

But I, and everyone else on here, immensely dislike you.

Please fuck off.

Oh yeah i forgot you wont listen to me because I haven't posted a picture and you only respect 'hot' men.that's where you wrong not everyone here dislikes me, they might think ill of me sometimes but that doesn't mean they dislike

TheWolf
07-10-2008, 10:01 AM
You said you killed people for fun, this means either........

1) You lied about killing people on the internet.

2) You actually did kill people for fun.

Either way, you're a sad fuck.

You lose.

Durag
07-10-2008, 10:45 AM

Irish people dont wear kilts you homo-erotoic moron

Yeah that would be bullshit, but YOUR opinion doesnt count, thats for sure

that's where you wrong not everyone here dislikes me, they might think ill of me sometimes but that doesn't mean they dislike

Yes they do, believe me. They hate you. Hahahahaha at your whole life

RAMESH
07-10-2008, 11:37 AM
Irish people dont wear kilts you homo-erotoic moron

Yeah that would be bullshit, but YOUR opinion doesnt count, thats for sure

Yes they do, believe me. They hate you. Hahahahaha at your whole life
i really don't care what the irish wear, i don't give a fuck about them
if my opinion doesn't count then why do you follow me around in threads with your wack ass comments?
i really don't want to be associated with any irish but for some reason you always looking for a conversation, you need to join a irish site where you discuss bag pipe music with your brothers

Durag
07-10-2008, 11:42 AM
Because im bored, and you've got absolutly 0 sense of humour. your like a robot.

and some of your comments are so unitentionally funny that its hilarious.

Bag pipes is scottish. Hey your fucked up country was built by the british wasnt it? They tried to take our country for 800 years, but we beat them off, and you think your country is tougher? Haha you wouldnt even have a county if it wasnt for the british

Time to let this thread die RAMESH. Raaddr Vans's a fag and he sucks. Nothing more to say

KLIION JENSEN
07-10-2008, 11:58 AM
who the fuck is radarr van anyways ive never heard ne of his songs or nuting about him. what kinda name is that any ways?

i dont think ur gunna get much appreciation from this forum

yeah, who is this fucking guy, i see Ramesh licking his asshole every 10 minutes, whats good ?? is he any good ?? somebody put me up on this dudes music, he cant be that good if Ramesh is calling him a legend.

RAMESH
07-10-2008, 02:50 PM
Because im bored, and you've got absolutly 0 sense of humour. your like a robot.

and some of your comments are so unitentionally funny that its hilarious.

Bag pipes is scottish. Hey your fucked up country was built by the british wasnt it? They tried to take our country for 800 years, but we beat them off, and you think your country is tougher? Haha you wouldnt even have a county if it wasnt for the british

Time to let this thread die RAMESH. Raaddr Vans's a fag and he sucks. Nothing more to say
i got a sense of humor a south african taste of humor
the british is cool, my best friend perfecta on the net is british & kevin pieterson plays cricket for england & they helped build my country why would i not like them?
the dutch don't like the british, they had war over south africa, real barbaric shit, whites killing whites, i hear south africa had the 1st concentration camps & that the english would take dutch women & children & put them in the camps
the reason being through the english style of fighting, they wear bright red suits & only allowed to shoot on comand, so the dutch used to plug them from a distance
we were colonized by whites & every generation our youth just got more stronger & more evil until they had no option to give the country back to us now south africa is fucked because we so evil & sick the future looks bleek

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-10-2008, 02:50 PM
for the sake of humanity,just die Ramesh

Jammin
07-10-2008, 02:51 PM
i am gay

wtf?? !

RAMESH
07-10-2008, 03:00 PM
for the sake of humanity,just die Ramesh i will but only in about 20 years from now

RAMESH
07-10-2008, 03:04 PM
wtf?? !
you can see i'm not gay you on the other hand is gay

KLIION JENSEN
07-10-2008, 03:04 PM
i will but only in about 20 years from now

so you gonna die at about 49,

who is Radarr Van ?? & someone hook me up with some of his music so i can insult Ramesh for liking him...

Ritter
07-10-2008, 03:06 PM
People... don't you get it? Peace is the best way.

This message is hidden because RAMESH is on your ignore list (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/profile.php?do=editlist).

RAMESH
07-10-2008, 03:09 PM
everyone under 21 should put me on their ignore list

Ritter
07-10-2008, 03:10 PM
I dunno what you said, and don't wanna know.

I know it's some stupid remark about my previous message.

dj chris
07-10-2008, 03:40 PM
i been fucking with him for a while

See what I'm saying. You really are who you are jammin

pneumatic
07-10-2008, 03:40 PM
the british is cool, my best friend perfecta on the net is british

This makes me laugh.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-10-2008, 04:43 PM
haha dead

Jammin
07-11-2008, 12:51 AM
See what I'm saying. You really are who you are jammin

Whats up chris adams, be carefull !!!! :Y

RAMESH
07-11-2008, 03:43 AM
here's the 1st track from the popa wu album

http://rapidshare.com/files/124465751/02-S.O.D._Part_II.mp3.html

Jammin
07-11-2008, 09:40 AM
02-S.O.D._Part_II.mp3.html

1st track? huh go back to school

RAMESH
07-11-2008, 03:46 PM
01 is the intro

Robert
07-11-2008, 04:05 PM
Honestly Ramesh, I'd prefer to talk cricket with you then discuss Mr. Radrr Van. Each to his own though, future chamber is not for me.

RAMESH
07-11-2008, 05:24 PM
it's understandable like cricket isn't for everyone lol

KLIION JENSEN
07-12-2008, 06:51 AM
01 is the intro

so S.O.D.pt 2 aint the first track then is it dummy??

RAMESH
07-12-2008, 08:08 AM
sorry pardon me it's the 1st track after the intro, if you like the track then you should like the album if not then the possibility is good that you won't

KERZO
07-12-2008, 08:13 AM
ramesh must be happy that people keep showering him with hate.....thats what keep him going, his online avatar would probably be this -

http://crystaltips.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/gimp.jpg

zooted and booted :dududu:

RAMESH
07-12-2008, 08:20 AM
either you like me or you don't there's nothing i can do about it, i try to be a nice guy sometimes

CHRONZ
07-12-2008, 08:27 AM
stangle this thread already.

DAMN

RAMESH
07-12-2008, 08:37 AM
before we end this thread i would just like to say radarr vann is a dope mc, now we can close the thread

KLIION JENSEN
07-12-2008, 09:09 AM
ramesh must be happy that people keep showering him with hate.....thats what keep him going

you know what, i kinda feel sorry for dude, i aint never seen anyone post nuthin good about him, why is it he get so much hate ??

RAMESH
07-12-2008, 09:16 AM
because they racist

KLIION JENSEN
07-12-2008, 09:52 AM
because they racist

you reckon?? you gonna play the race card that quick ?? so you reckon the white people hate on your blackness & black people hate on your whiteness ??

and in truth, without hating on you, i really was'nt feeling that Poppa Wu joint at all, the beat was annoying, i dont think anyone could sound good on it.

RAMESH
07-12-2008, 09:55 AM
the race card was a joke
but if you not enjoying the album it's your loss

KLIION JENSEN
07-12-2008, 09:58 AM
i aint heard the album, just that one song, i dont really feel too much wu affiliate shit, i started getting annoyed with it all in about 98-ish.

RAMESH
07-12-2008, 10:01 AM
it's cool jensen it's not for everyone, we all different but we should all be respected

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
07-12-2008, 10:27 AM
...your fucked up country was built by the british wasnt it? They tried to take our country for 800 years, BUT WE BEAT THEM OFF, and you think your country is tougher? Haha you wouldnt even have a county if it wasnt for the british...

Haha, get it?

BEAT THEM OFF?

You know? Like...nevermind.

Either way, this is is the first time I looked at this thread, and it is awesome.

Maybe I underestimated Ramesh.