PDA

View Full Version : End of the World Possibly Happening Right Now?

maestro wooz
06-29-2008, 01:25 AM
Just consider all the natural disasters thats happened in the past couple months...

The cyclone in myanmar
The flooding in china
The flooding in the midwest
The earthquakes in China
The lighting burning california right now

Thats just shit ive noticed, and its all happened since may. Seems to me that a lot of people might be finding jesus soon.

diggy
06-29-2008, 01:46 AM
Also earthquake in Japan almost 2 weeks ago.

Is it the end?

Maybe/Maybe not.

I think it says somewhere in the bible, when it's the end, nobody will know in advance.

But I think these disasters are messages that we are not that powerful and we should be righteous or else we will be destroyed.

crAcKaKillaH777
06-29-2008, 04:02 AM
Good Question Fam...... And I could spend a good minute answering it, but seeing as I'm not a snitch........ I'll just say we'll know more within a week or two.

PEACE

Trismegistos
06-29-2008, 04:40 AM
Not the "end of the world" but a fair indication that were living in the "end of days".

J-Cee
06-29-2008, 05:57 AM
Many UFO Sightings worldwide lately too.

2012....??????

WHY 2012?

Many people are discussing 2012 as the end of the world due to interpretations of predictions contained in the Mayan calendar (http://www.2012endofdays.org/Mayan/Mayan-Calendar.php). The Mayan civilization was extremely advanced in mathematics, engineering and astronomy. They also had an incredible understanding of time and space. Various calendars were in use to track time in linear progressions within cycles. The “Great Cycle” of the “Long Count” calendar equates to 5,125.36 years. The current Great Cycle is due to be completed on the winter solstice of 2012, December 21. So, it has been interpreted that on this day, the Great Cycle ends, time ends, so the Earth must end as well. However, there are different opinions on what this end date really means.
As mentioned, some believe cataclysmic events will take place in 2012 with the ultimate destruction occurring on December 21, 2012. Others believe that the world will not end, but instead humanity will enter a new age, marked by significant changes physically and mentally.
Hopefully destruction will not occur and it will be just another day. Maybe there will be some cosmic transformation. Anything is possible and it makes for an interesting discussion none-the-less.

PREDICTIONS FOR 2012

Interestingly enough, for all the talk about 2012, it is quite difficult to find a simple listing of all the prophecies. Most of what you find on the Internet is vague–generalizations of mass destruction or a transformation into a new age. I was able to find a couple decent sources, so I have listed them below.
http://www.onereed.com/articles/katun.html (http://www.onereed.com/articles/katun.html)
http://www.sacred-texts.com/nam/maya/cbc/index.htm (http://www.sacred-texts.com/nam/maya/cbc/index.htm)
(this is a link containing the Chilam Balam, a book of prophecies)
It appears open to interpretation as to whether 2012 will bring total destruction or a transformation of our world. So, below are prophecies (not necessarily Mayan) for 2012:
1. There have been three or four previous races and ages of humanity (depending upon the source you read). All of these have been destroyed in major cataclysms. December 21.2012 marks the end of this age and it will end in major catastrophes such as Earthquakes. (see commentary on this statement below)
2. For half of the katun (20 year Mayan cycle) there will be food, for half some misfortunes. This katun brings the end of the "word of God." It is a time of uniting for a cause.
3. As we pass through transition there is a colossal, global convergence of environmental destruction, social chaos, war and ongoing Earth changes.
4. The Earth will undergo a magnetic field shift, reversing the polarity of the planet.
5. An asteroid or comet will collide with the Earth.
For now, this is all that I am listing as I come across so many vague statements I do not feel comfortable listing them for others to read. As I continue with my research, I will add to this list when appropriate, If anyone would like to offer me sound information, please email comments@2012endofdays.org (comments@2012endofdays.org). Please include the source of your information so I can validate

crAcKaKillaH777
06-29-2008, 06:09 AM
(Trismegistos - J-Cee)

Are you done!?!

J-Cee
06-29-2008, 07:54 AM
TRISMEGISTOS-
An interdisciplinary portal of papyrological and epigraphical resources
dealing with Egypt and the Nile valley between roughly 800 BC and AD 800

crAcKaKillaH777
06-29-2008, 08:40 AM
Hey Josh - you do realize that you're incest - ant alcohol intake and spending your AUD whilst giving ya bitch anal is one reason why we are all in this predicament.......

J-Cee
06-29-2008, 09:37 AM
lol..call me by my name.
Who are you,why u so upset lol?

100pr00f
06-29-2008, 10:06 AM
on the news..was some mind blowing stuff...the north pole's ice will be melted all the way by august....crazy shit..look it up

Maccabee Ridah
06-29-2008, 10:38 AM
As much as u think on that, u will get more & more fucked up.............

I do not give a fuck bout destiny!!!! It will happen either if I know it or now know it.....

I enjoy every single minute of my life, whether it is bad or good!!!

Peace............///

maestro wooz
06-29-2008, 08:24 PM
As much as u think on that, u will get more & more fucked up.............

I do not give a fuck bout destiny!!!! It will happen either if I know it or now know it.....

I enjoy every single minute of my life, whether it is bad or good!!!

Peace............///

i feel the same way, i just wanted to be on the record as having called it if the world really is revolting against humanity

STYLE
06-29-2008, 08:28 PM
they were saying the ice melt will open new lanes of transport from the altantic to the pacific.
nations are discussing how to divide up the new waterways for economic gains.

V4D3R
06-29-2008, 09:33 PM
^It's not about the waterways - it's about the oil - and Canada is building up it's navy hardcore to protect it. Little known recent story.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2008/06/20/military-plan.html

maestro wooz
06-29-2008, 09:50 PM
russia symbolically planted a flag in the arctic and claimed some land only last year,

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/08/070802-russia-pole.html

Russia has laid claim to the seafloor at the North Pole, planting its national flag underwater in the hopes of securing the Arctic's potential motherlode of natural resources.

In an unprecedented dive beneath the ice, two three-person submersibles descended 2.5 miles (4 kilometers) to the bottom, where one symbolically dropped a titanium capsule containing a Russian flag.

Trismegistos
06-29-2008, 10:20 PM
(Trismegistos - J-Cee)

Are you done!?!

What?

Trismegistos
06-29-2008, 10:26 PM
^It's not about the waterways - it's about the oil - and Canada is building up it's navy hardcore to protect it. Little known recent story.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2008/06/20/military-plan.html

Interesting post Vader, shows that forecasts are not great if a "peaceful" nation like Canada are increasing spending.

On another note the journalism was average. The Olympics are 2008 and are in China, the article said that the 2010 Olympics in Canada. Poor!

crAcKaKillaH777
06-30-2008, 12:14 AM
What?

HUH? WHAT?

Good News so far - we might just see the tone and mood (i.e No Ice by august) change, going forward. Looks Good ..... to me anyway.

Koolish
06-30-2008, 02:29 AM
For all those wondering about the end of days when it comes to Christianity:

Matthew 24:36
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Matthew 24:7-8

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
All these are the beginning of sorrows.

V4D3R
06-30-2008, 06:43 AM
Interesting post Vader, shows that forecasts are not great if a "peaceful" nation like Canada are increasing spending.

On another note the journalism was average. The Olympics are 2008 and are in China, the article said that the 2010 Olympics in Canada. Poor!
We have the winter games in 2010. Vancouver. So no the article is not wrong.

http://www.vancouver2010.com/en

Canada has never been a peaceful nation since its foundation. Thats the image it portrays though.

Rame
06-30-2008, 08:46 AM
We'll see what happens..

100pr00f
06-30-2008, 09:47 AM
end of life at 2012
do what u gotta do now

Prince Rai
06-30-2008, 10:03 AM
End of the world??

Yes there are physical problems out there, nature is angry, frustrated, feels naked and raped.

End of the world,

Consider an end of an era, the ERA OF MENTAL INSTABILITY.

Collective minds are so badly infested with viruses over the years. We forgot our histories, our stories, our truths, our realities, our purposes, our ways, our dreams, our desires........

End of the world??

END OF A MENTAL WORLD.

there will rupture in your brain cells, the electricity flowing in your brain may well be recharged. The cells may regrow.

Prince Rai
06-30-2008, 10:06 AM
You don't have to build underground shelters, whats coming will get you anyway. There is no hiding.

Fear has been your best friend, and your intimate guide to life.

Let your thoughts gather, let electricity bind brain matter, elevate your consciousness to a degree of stability, be upright, focused and above all prepared.

Fear nothing.

Clientele_Kid36
06-30-2008, 10:11 AM
hopefully it wont end :O

canibus - beyond 2012 (Fitz Da Topic) ;)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CZeIqklHnew&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CZeIqklHnew&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Prince Rai
06-30-2008, 10:14 AM
it will not "end" like people think it will. Lol angels coming and burning shit down.

100pr00f
06-30-2008, 10:26 AM
its not realy the end of the world....maybe end of all life forms on the world

Prince Rai
06-30-2008, 10:31 AM
nah, life is life.

the world is a world because there is life on it, without the life the world just becomes a planet with no necessary life on it.

peronally, it is an end to the way you may see life, breathe life, live life.

Your mind may be catapulted to a different degree of thinking.

J-Cee
06-30-2008, 10:52 AM
Hopefully it Ends..

Prince Rai
06-30-2008, 10:58 AM
Hopefully it Ends..

hopefully i'll be the one to do it.

STYLE
06-30-2008, 11:10 AM
cern atom amasher.....a fuck up waiting to happen.

Trismegistos
06-30-2008, 12:14 PM
hopefully i'll be the one to do it.

Deep Prince Rai and very wise. Good words for all to digest.

No angels with wings as such but people with free hearts and minds. Their souls have wings, not their bodies.

Nor no beasts as such but men in suits collectively building their own monsters. They are visibly men and not beasts but spiritually they are hideous.

And we shall take from them what they have taken from us and we shall give them what they have given us.

Nothing none can do to stop the change. The world people knew is gone and replaced by this new one and therefore likewise this current world will pass, it to will experience great change.

The keyword for the 21st century will be 'change'.

Trismegistos
06-30-2008, 12:16 PM
We have the winter games in 2010. Vancouver. So no the article is not wrong.

http://www.vancouver2010.com/en

Canada has never been a peaceful nation since its foundation. Thats the image it portrays though.

My mistake, I forgot about winter!

Prince Rai
06-30-2008, 04:00 PM
'change'.

ahh, somebody understands.

peace

WARPATH
06-30-2008, 04:22 PM
I think the world it going to be get worse before it get's better, but the end? Not in our life time.

Maccabee Ridah
06-30-2008, 06:43 PM
I think the world it going to be get worse before it get's better, but the end? Not in our life time.

That's what I think too!!!

Peace...........///

billyanalogue
07-02-2008, 01:46 PM
The real reason USA is in Iraq is to try and get their nukes back to try and stop Planet X coming... Nice try earthlings lmao!

Does the government even realise that Planet X has little to no physical form?

Koolish
07-02-2008, 06:17 PM
^ if you're not joking, cite some motherfucking sources.

anyone know of this site where it shows hundreds of different ways all life will end? the religious reasons were the fewest, turns out there's a shitload of natural occurrences that will destroy the earth inevitably.

in about a billion years or maybe more our neighbor galaxy andromeda will collide with us. dunno if earth's gonna get fucked up in that though.

STYLE
07-02-2008, 08:26 PM
the world will never end

LORD ZERO
07-02-2008, 08:44 PM
^^it Will Never "end" But Go Thru Dramatic Changes

We Aint Gonna Die, Were Gonna Change
3 1/2 Yrs Left Ppl, Lets See What Changes From Now Till Deadline

King Lizard
07-02-2008, 09:55 PM
You are all correct! The end of the world is near, and there ain't a damn thing we can do about it. After all of the bullshit my black brothers and sisters have endured, past and present, we SHOULD embrace the "end of the world". Remember this: It is time for the wicked to perish and the righteous to rise. God is coming for his people, and I hope that some of you are doing the right thing to see salvation. I know some of you are parents, and you want to be there for your children. Don't any of you think that we've been dealing with Satan's bullshit long enough?

maestro wooz
07-02-2008, 10:18 PM
^^isa licken salami brother

STYLE
07-02-2008, 10:24 PM
the world will never end

real tiznalk my nagga

King Lizard
07-02-2008, 10:44 PM
When this shit blows up, and it will blow up, mothafuckers will be partying and playing around like they always do. Over 6 billion people in the world, and not even half of them is going to make it, cause they believe in Satan. Half of these stupid mothafuckers don't even understand the Bible, which will be the catalyst for their destruction. Many of you probably think I sound corny with this shit, but if you spoke to me face to face, I GUARANTEE your asses wouldn't say that shit to me. You got to hide behind a fucking computer to talk shit, which is why God don't have use for this kind of technology. So to you dumb mothafuckers..enjoy the shit while you got it!

Trismegistos
07-03-2008, 04:41 AM

Don't go by a certain date, that always fails.

'But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only'.

Trismegistos
07-03-2008, 04:43 AM
Don't any of you think that we've been dealing with Satan's bullshit long enough?

Far too long!

But we have to stop letting into our lives.

diggy
07-03-2008, 07:00 PM
The universe and everything in it has a birth date implying that it also has a death date.

And just like none of u know the exact date on which u will die, u don't know the date of the death of this world.

Anil
07-04-2008, 03:04 PM
torsion fields and gravitational pull from planet x approaching causing mother nature to act up????????????????

ChristO
07-07-2008, 08:11 PM

...3.5 years, been the cycle, half of seven years...3 yrs. 6 mos. cycles of containment...19 mos. left...

Black Man
07-08-2008, 08:04 AM
Just consider all the natural disasters thats happened in the past couple months...

The cyclone in myanmar
The flooding in china
The flooding in the midwest
The earthquakes in China
The lighting burning california right now

Thats just shit ive noticed, and its all happened since may. Seems to me that a lot of people might be finding jesus soon.

The end of the world because of the above?

The above is nothing new to the planet earth, but all of sudden the end of the world?

People have memory problems.

Black Man
07-08-2008, 08:06 AM
The universe and everything in it has a birth date implying that it also has a death date.

And just like none of u know the exact date on which u will die, u don't know the date of the death of this world.

what is the birth date of the universe?

RustyFangz
07-08-2008, 08:07 PM

That's some of the most intelligent shit I've read in these forums in awhile. Good for you sir :)