PDA

View Full Version : Hating on Kobe

rplay killa R
08-22-2005, 12:18 PM
What y'all think about hating on Kobe?
He's one of my favourite playaz and I know that he's done some bullshit lately but when I see him play,man...It's special.I go over that bullshit.
Let him play his game.
This is what I think...
This is what Scoop Jackson thinks...

Now what y'all think?

benzo
08-22-2005, 12:34 PM
I lost any shred of respect I had for him when he pulled that shit years ago in the semi's (i think) where he elbow smashed Mike Bibby to take him out of the game. When you watch the replay it is OBVIOUS he did it on purpose.......what a faggot. As far as sportsmanship, he will never represent the game like Jordan, Irving, Magic, etc. He's got mad skills but he got made to look like an ass after Shaq left and the Lakers went down the shitter.

Bedlam
08-22-2005, 03:57 PM
Kobe is my favorite player to watch. He's just so fuckin smooth, something LeBron lacks horribly. Lebron is so jerky with his movements, ugly jumpshot, travels everyplay. Personally, I hate to watch Lebron, and love to watch Kobe. When Kobe gets going, there's nothing stoping him.
Now as far as off the court and the way things were handled with shaq and Phil, he's done some stupid shit.
And fuck Mike Bibby, who cares. Thats the way the Pistons always played 15 years ago. You hate all them? Magic has knocked the fuck outta Isiah Thomas, obviously not going for the ball. Why don't you hate him? People just love to hate Kobe

benzo
08-22-2005, 05:49 PM
DECK- you know more about NBA history so i respect your point. and, like i said, the dude has the best skills and it is thrilling to see some of the shit he pulls off. thing is, i'm from dallas. when "sacto" knocked off OUR boys, we still rooted for them over the fucking lakers. so the mike bibby shit is just a personal thing, dude. PEACE...

Bedlam
08-22-2005, 08:32 PM
I can see why you'd be pissed. peace

cutthroat
08-22-2005, 09:45 PM
Kobe is my favorite player, 'cause I'm a huge Lakers fan. But, I have to admit that Kobe has been a little bitch in the past. Anyway, I think that's all behind him now. There is no doubt he is a gifted player. One of the few players in the league where almsot every move he does makes you go oooooooohhhhhh.

444trumpets
08-23-2005, 11:30 PM
kobe is sick
lakers bout to do things with the squad
kobe bout to represent this season
yall see

peace 4.4.4. trumpets

rplay killa R
08-24-2005, 05:03 AM
@ Benzo
About that time when you said Kobe hit Mike,I wasn't watching the game
He's done some bullshit in the past,but like cutthroat says it's all behind him
And while we talking about Bibby,don't y'all think he's one of the most underrated playaz in the leauge?Or I'm just trippin'...

benzo
08-24-2005, 11:28 AM
You're not trippin' at all. Like I said, I'm a Mavericks fan. Bibby pretty much wiped our ass in almost every playoff game against them. I remember more than one game where Bibby put us away. He's very underrated and has the potential. Too bad it sounds like the Kings are going to be "rebuilding".
Basically, Kobe looked at Bibby's head, then looked up at the basket for a sec. Then, (acting like he was pivoting for posistion) he bashed the living fuck outta Bibby's nose with his elbow. Direct hit, not an accident. At least be hard and say, "You do what you gotta do...". It wouldn't be an issue if Kobe wasn't such a poster boy type for the NBA. Peace...

rplay killa R
08-25-2005, 05:17 PM
Feelin' you

B-Ball-Hov
08-27-2006, 02:10 AM
my dude kobe is doin him fa real, na mean! do t let me get started with the 81points, ya digg? he a monster! but please dont compare him to my man MJ cause i kno alot of u dudes have been doin that! so please STOP IT CAUSE U WASTIN UR TIME \, YA DIGG? 1

WuBaller
08-27-2006, 10:34 AM
He has mad skills, imo he's just not a good team player

FrenchShin
08-30-2006, 04:18 AM
it would be good for him if basketball was a one-player game.

unfortunately, it's a 5-player game.