PDA

View Full Version : If a civilized person...

TSA
06-30-2008, 10:45 AM
..doesn't perform his duty what shall be done?

i personally think to answer that you have to defined the 'duty' of a civilized person, as well as 'civilized'

im too lazy to do so, so do that dance for me.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-30-2008, 10:52 AM
that he follows the rules of the world

if he doesn't, 'justice' comes IMO ..... severe pain I recommend

TSA
06-30-2008, 10:53 AM
ok, now im not too lazy, i think shallah daiminz meant a person that knows better then those around him with the civilized bit. like a parent to kids, and his duty is to therefore guide or better those that know less, also like a parent to a kid.

in that case, if their duty isn't preformed i don't believe the person is truely civilized because if so their knowledge should include the fact that if they dont guide those that can't guide themselves then they're gonna breed douchebags and criminals that will fuck it up for them in turn.

what should be done is another civilized person be allowed to fill the void of knowledge left by the so called civilized person in order to insure of a stable functional human being is produced. This is why i believe in communalism over individualism.

I see alot of parents straight fucking up with their kids, if the neighbors were allowed to step in without the white trash lady saying "it ain't yo kydsz, don't teh me how to raise my kydsz" or "I'm grown, i ken du weh a want, it's my kydsz, mynd yah bizness"

i think that attitude is why our society has so many 'ignorant black men' as the god likes to call them

SKAMPOE
06-30-2008, 11:08 AM
true indeed

Durag
06-30-2008, 11:12 AM
Never really ever thought about this before.

But yeah, their should be a system whereby someone can step in and take over the role, if the initial person is not fit for that role.

If you work for a large profitable company, and your incompetant, and unable to do the work assigned to you, they'll fire your ass, and find someone more suitable.

STYLE
06-30-2008, 01:55 PM
its called a village.

it takes one to raise a child.

the black community used to be like this.

until miss pearl started smokin crack.

i'm tryin to bring it back in my neighborhood. i got like 7 boys from age 5-14 on my street. i discipline them all when i see em fuckin up.
if their parents have a prob (haven't yet) they can see me about why their 3rd grader was tellin that girl to "suck his dick you fuckin bitch" when they were gettin off the bus.

pep
06-30-2008, 02:00 PM
severe punishment....civilized person being one that walk with 12 jewelz on him...

TSA
06-30-2008, 04:05 PM
its called a village.

it takes one to raise a child.

the black community used to be like this.

until miss pearl started smokin crack.

i'm tryin to bring it back in my neighborhood. i got like 7 boys from age 5-14 on my street. i discipline them all when i see em fuckin up.
if their parents have a prob (haven't yet) they can see me about why their 3rd grader was tellin that girl to "suck his dick you fuckin bitch" when they were gettin off the bus.

i applaud your efforts.

The village community is essential for the black community.
It works so excellently in africa, that why it's a shitty place but the people are the happiest and most ambitious i've ever seen.

plus living in america there's already the need for help to survive cause white ppl are racially immature.

a place like atlanta is ideal for working the idea out. From someone that's lived in a village my suggestions are, meet with all the parents and tell them exactly what your planning to do, give them permission to punish you kid if they see problems and vis versa, celebrate shit together, but don't have everything be dependant on you for hold the community together. Really talk to the elder members of the community so they will help in hosting events, christmas celebrations, birthdays, ect. ect.

and give every age bracket a role. Young girls clean ppls houses, like maids, and take care of kids, babysitting, older women cook (leave all houses open for kids to come in and eat), somebody responsible for educating the kids, have the kids meet together and study together and that person supervise, tell stories, make it fun whatever, and installing strong values in the young black youth, older men responsible for making sure the system stays intact, boys mow ppls lawns, fix shit, protect the girls and kids outside of the community, work on ppls cars, shit like that.

if a couple gets in a fight they have a meeting, if theres a dispute you take it to da elderly

when someone is of college age help them prepare and raise money to send them if they need it, hook eachother up with jawbs.

and a system of honors or merits. We have chieftancys, if a man lives as an exemplary man, successful, maintains culture, good spirited, educated, he gets a chieftancy title and ppl have to treat him a different way.

it's america, so that shit will be a bit far fetched and not well accepted but you'll think of something.

you've probably got your own ideas and shit you've put down, but consider some of the jewels im dropping as a civilized person performing his duty and you'll have a successful ass community.

this type of unity and thinking can only be rooted in a religious foundation, a church is a good uniter, even if you don't believe their shit, but group prayers, observing christian beliefs and shit wil help make it all realistic and possible, or else ppl will just drop it after a while

TSA
06-30-2008, 04:17 PM
all that shit will also skyrocket infighting, gossiping, shit talking, womenly fighting, lazy ppl taking advantage and anything else that comes from a small community. just a heads up.

its benefits out weigh the loses. My aunt had a kid out of wedlock, and is hardly home, just once a year, but her son is healthy, well mannered, and doesn't see the problem with that what so ever cause everyone is raising him. My uncles also pitch in to help each other build businesses, my dad sends a lot of kids to college or trade school and builds ppl houses if they're not being faggots. Everyones got eachothers backs, but the infighting is unprecedented. If we lived in america we'd all be in jail.

my uncle confiscated my other uncles front door cause he owed him money lol, and my dad tore down his little yam shack and banished him from the community for 3 weeks cause he was talking serious shit about my mom.

The system works well though, and you won't even have to try to think about it, just think as a single unit or a single family as opposed to neighbors and its easy sailing

STYLE
06-30-2008, 04:28 PM
thats some shit.

yeah i was like the 3rd family to move into this new subdivision.

so the 3 fams decided we were gonna have a close knit community from the jump.

we organized neighborhood assoc. and meet everyother month.

i already told them at one meeting if i see your kid actin up
i will do something about it and asked them to do the same for mine.

i'm one of the youngest parents if not THE youngest. so the kids are kinda attracted to the "cool dad". they come knockin on my door askin can i show them skateboard trix and shit. so i try to be a uncle to the yoof.

but because of my age the older parents ain't tryin to hear too much from me. plus there is hate residue because we live in the same price house but i don't go to work and i am 10-15 years younger.

HANZO
06-30-2008, 04:47 PM
Villagers have discipline thats why its such a unified soceity. everyone knows each other, hell i kno most in my village back home are related to eachother. todays kids have that rebelling mentality. they just dnt want to listen to older wiser words.

i think Style's in a good position, cause like being the cool parent automatically gives you a good level of respect among the youth. so its easier for you to get that message across in your community.

STYLE
06-30-2008, 04:53 PM
its funny when i do go off on them becvause i can see the hurt in their face.
"i disappointed mr. G"

my discipline usually involves a mild sonning in front of the other kids. somehow connecting their behavior to being a douchebag.

06-30-2008, 06:00 PM
ancient greeks used to educate their children together too. :)

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
06-30-2008, 06:14 PM
ancient greeks used to educate their children together too. :)

In the art of man-boy love.

TSA
06-30-2008, 08:11 PM
thats some shit.

yeah i was like the 3rd family to move into this new subdivision.

so the 3 fams decided we were gonna have a close knit community from the jump.

we organized neighborhood assoc. and meet everyother month.

i already told them at one meeting if i see your kid actin up
i will do something about it and asked them to do the same for mine.

i'm one of the youngest parents if not THE youngest. so the kids are kinda attracted to the "cool dad". they come knockin on my door askin can i show them skateboard trix and shit. so i try to be a uncle to the yoof.

but because of my age the older parents ain't tryin to hear too much from me. plus there is hate residue because we live in the same price house but i don't go to work and i am 10-15 years younger.

*adds hate residue to Websters Dictionary of the Slang Whorehouse*

lol, they probably think your some type of crack dealer. If my plans for the future involved living in the US, i would do the same community wise(obviously not in nebraska tho), but uh, yeah, good idea, if you ever decide to run with it, a well timed trip to rural africa would be one heck of a hands on course in communalism and we keep a guest room or two ^O^