PDA

View Full Version : Are we in the middle of a new age Crusade?

sarr
07-01-2008, 12:10 AM
Its just ever since 9/11...two Islamic nations have been conquered by a Christian coalition (so thats two unnoficial "crusades" that have been launched, and possibly a third with Iran sometime in the future)

Anybody think its starting to look that way? Obviously it isnt a crusade as we know it, since the Pope has nothing to do with it...but you know what i mean, afterall you listen to Wu-tang and some of you even think the black man is God

TSA
07-01-2008, 12:20 AM
i too agree only it's not 911, it's the israel palestine thing, i think it's a continuation of an unfinished battle

Trismegistos
07-01-2008, 04:51 AM
Its just ever since 9/11...two Islamic nations have been conquered by a Christian coalition (so thats two unnoficial "crusades" that have been launched, and possibly a third with Iran sometime in the future)

Invaded, not "conquered".

LORD NOSE
07-01-2008, 05:04 AM
seen this Muslim Sister the other day - had her head wrapped nice but was wearing some type of hooker corset outfit - some want to live the american culture - and those who are smart don't want their people living an american life in a muslim world - seems like the american influence is winning - there are bombs being dropped to enforce it and tight jeans being sent over there with big billboards to show the women over there how to wear them

sarr
07-01-2008, 07:44 AM
Invaded, not "conquered".

you kidding me? they took the countries over by force...changed the governments to puppet governments and they still have their troops in the land. Get real bro...they have pretty much been invaded and successfully conquered.

beautifulrock
07-01-2008, 08:34 AM
We didn't invade, we were invited, punch was served, check with Iraq.

TSA
07-01-2008, 10:03 AM
seen this Muslim Sister the other day - had her head wrapped nice but was wearing some type of hooker corset outfit - some want to live the american culture - and those who are smart don't want their people living an american life in a muslim world - seems like the american influence is winning - there are bombs being dropped to enforce it and tight jeans being sent over there with big billboards to show the women over there how to wear them
i personally think living the american way of life if better for the women then the faggy muslim way of life

in saudi arabia they can't go outside
or speak to men
or say 'no' to anything, and these are facts from real saudis(all men cause women aren't allowed to leave the country unless married), not propaganda.

so yeah, let them show a tit or two, you know how many kim kardashians are hidden in wraps.

black wraps in hot ass desert heat.

GreenPoop!
07-01-2008, 12:36 PM
Yea guys I'd rather have Saddam still there committing genocide on his own people too!!!

HANZO
07-01-2008, 02:00 PM
no i dnt think theres a crusade. cause there have been muslim nations involved to. it would be a crusade if the christians actually attacked relevent islamic countries. aka muslim heartland. the taliban needed to go, and no one liked Saddam. it werent really an attack on islam.

and its highly doubtful america will attack Iran. they have no army to pull of an attack on a country thats pretty big.

also the christianity in these countries can be questioned, i have always said. in 20 years time England will be run by muslims. the universities are full of muslims, and we are the premier students. we are growing rapidly in number, and a number of muslim nations are getting bigger economically.

whitey
07-01-2008, 04:18 PM
i personally think living the american way of life if better for the women then the faggy muslim way of life

in saudi arabia they can't go outside
or speak to men
or say 'no' to anything, and these are facts from real saudis(all men cause women aren't allowed to leave the country unless married), not propaganda.

so yeah, let them show a tit or two, you know how many kim kardashians are hidden in wraps.

black wraps in hot ass desert heat.

no doubt to that. they treat their woman like shit. killing your wife or daughter because she places dishonor on the family is despicable. their are some muslim nations that are getting their shit together in that regard, but others really need to get out of the dark ages.

WARPATH
07-01-2008, 05:34 PM
Some of you mother fuckers are ignorant, a lot of the Saudi woman are the most educated in the world. Maybe they like tradition, did ya'll ever think of that. Man mother fuckers don't realize they got a good thing going for them until it's gone.

TSA
07-01-2008, 07:46 PM
alot of slaves would have told you they liked slavery

shittiness is still shittiness, for the fact that have a set of laws governing women and another governing men and the women don't have as much freedom as the men there's a problem.

they like tradition, but don't like being second class citizens, and tradition shouldn't be adopted blindly without the ability to amend the shittiness, everyone likes their tradition, but everyones tradition has eff'd up shit they shouldn't do.

HANZO
07-01-2008, 08:19 PM
saudi arabia jus uses islam to keep the ppl busy. the more the saudis can divert attention away from the corrupt royal family the better. i mean the royal family dnt care. the grandaughters of the king himself have been snapped up in bikinis. i mean my cousin got a picture of one half naked. he took secretly, when they visited a hotel in Turkey. and he was one of the special forces bodyguards protecting the princesses.

diggy
07-02-2008, 06:39 PM
It is a crusade. George Bush said it:

l9bz_bJ3hGc