PDA

View Full Version : What are your thoughts on KISSING?

MAYOR QUIMBY
07-01-2008, 12:10 AM
I kissed a girl last night (no that wasnt a typo),,,it was about a year since i last kissed one. I am terrible, is it just me but i dont understand it. How are people supposed to do it? Are you supposed to open and then close your mouth?

I just dont get what the deal is with kissing, making out, etc...Its sloppy and after a little while your whole face smells like saliva.

LORD NOSE
07-01-2008, 02:02 AM
let her eat your ass out for 2 hours then kiss her in the mouth - using your teeth is the secret

KLIION JENSEN
07-01-2008, 05:24 AM
**pisses pants laughing at this whole thread**

Durag
07-01-2008, 05:51 AM
I kissed a girl last night (no that wasnt a typo),,,it was about a year since i last kissed one. I am terrible, is it just me but i dont understand it. How are people supposed to do it? Are you supposed to open and then close your mouth?

I just dont get what the deal is with kissing, making out, etc...Its sloppy and after a little while your whole face smells like saliva.

Yeah, wtf man. its not fuckin rocket science, ders no proper way to do it, just do what comes naturally between you and her (or him???????????).

That guy in american pie, the main caracter, wasnt based on you, was he?

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
07-01-2008, 07:12 AM
If you cant understand what a kiss means, you can understand nothing about a relationship..Try more..If you find the proper girl you will love it..

KLIION JENSEN
07-01-2008, 08:27 AM

that only happens if the bitch you're kissing is shit, sometimes the hottest chicks, best fucks can be the worst kissers, kissing is more intimate than fucking and should be treated as such..

you kiss how you feel comfortable, it dont have to be a hard kiss, you aint gotta chomp her teeth out, and you aint gotta stick your tongue down her throat, kiss her gentle & tease her with the tongue.

"making out" should be seen as foreplay, you make her feel good with it, make her feel you aint never kissed no one else like that before & she's gonna wanna fuck....trust me, i mastered kissing & my finger fuck game..lol.

DUMBO
07-01-2008, 08:53 AM
consult mgm studios material 1947-1964

KERZO
07-01-2008, 09:00 AM
hahahaha just practice on yer sis les, :lmao:

Guarded By Martyrs
07-01-2008, 09:32 AM
**pisses pants laughing at this whole thread**

Me too !!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha...

I swear sometimes I think Les might be an alien or something.

Yeah, wtf man. its not fuckin rocket science, ders no proper way to do it, just do what comes naturally between you and her (or him???????????).

Durag is on point.

TSA
07-01-2008, 10:33 AM
let her eat your ass out for 2 hours then kiss her in the mouth - using your teeth is the secret
ahahahahahahah!

Sunny has a point.

i couldn't tell you 'how' cause you just go with the flow and the flow is always different.

your face shouldn't smell like saliva tho, then your just fucking up.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-01-2008, 11:09 AM
that only happens if the bitch you're kissing is shit, sometimes the hottest chicks, best fucks can be the worst kissers, kissing is more intimate than fucking and should be treated as such..

you kiss how you feel comfortable, it dont have to be a hard kiss, you aint gotta chomp her teeth out, and you aint gotta stick your tongue down her throat, kiss her gentle & tease her with the tongue.

"making out" should be seen as foreplay, you make her feel good with it, make her feel you aint never kissed no one else like that before & she's gonna wanna fuck....trust me, i mastered kissing & my finger fuck game..lol.

HOT!!! :yes::9

yeah, kissing is the best. i love kissing, a great make out session can get a girl really hot and horny. sometimes it can be better than sex.

SKAMPOE
07-01-2008, 12:08 PM
just make sure ya breath is on point n not kickin like jackie chan @ jet lee's birth day bash,

fuckin hater!

6 Brix
07-01-2008, 12:10 PM
haha my god man i was kissin girls wen i was like 9 years old

12weLvE
07-01-2008, 12:23 PM
WOW I cant believe this thread haha. Well dude lke Skamp said... make sure your breath is good, thats the first thing. Second, go for the top lip when you start, dont slip the tongue in yet... you never want to slip to much tongue unless you guys are going straight up "NASTY HARDCORE LETS FUCK SEX." If you are a begginer take it slow and try to just follow her...let her kiss you and go along with it. Most important is pace and not too much tongue.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/djHFEcmNHJw&hl=en"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/djHFEcmNHJw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

12weLvE
07-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Talking about tongues check this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ta4W3WEWOc&hl=en"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ta4W3WEWOc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

INF
07-01-2008, 12:28 PM

smh....shit is sad.

J-Cee
07-01-2008, 12:44 PM
just do what comes natural....just dont think about it too much...

begongo
07-01-2008, 02:33 PM
I take this opportunity to bring up a different issue but related to kissing

I have this problem, I don't know if it's a confidence problem or a proud ego problem .. that when I take a girl out it just kills me to make the first move, me to kiss her first when the time comes .. I JUST HATE IT

I'm always really confident when going out, always feel like I'm giving the girl a good time, don't feel nervous etc etc but I just have this barrier like if I'm doing all these nice things for her, she should be the one doing the "first move"

I can't say it's been a real problem so far, cuz most of the girls were really easygoing and I just had to display a "whenever you're ready" attitude and stance and it would just happen but now I'm thinking I want a relationship and I don't want a girl that's all just "I'll stick my tongue down your throat and I'll jump on your dick too"

So what do I do with a girl that plays hard to get ? not crazy hard to get but enough to make it fun and foreshadow a medium/long-term relationship? Is she going to act the same as the other girls? Is she going to kiss me on the cheek at the end of the date? wtf or is she going to suck as a kisser? am I going to suck as kisser? is it going to be the best kiss of my life ? WTF y'all more experienced guys maybe the ones with steady relationships help me out here

RAMESH
07-01-2008, 04:28 PM

I just dont get what the deal is with kissing, making out, etc...Its sloppy and after a little while your whole face smells like saliva. yo emp that's like some rain man shit, you look a bit slow on your picture but fuck man, you need to get off your chair go out their & do something son

WARPATH
07-01-2008, 05:19 PM
E les, i'm gonna tell you how to kiss a chick.

When she opens her mouth shove your tongue as deep in as you can and keep fluctuating your tongue like your trying to taste what she ate.

Then when she starts getting into it, tell her to give your tongue head like she was sucking a big black dick. That'll really get her moist, then all you gotta do is stick your tongue out really far. Of course she's not really thinking she giving some black guy head because your tongue is small, but it'll make her be into your small penis, which will help her climax faster and make you look like a champ.^O^

TSA
07-01-2008, 06:51 PM
^AHahahahAHAhahahAHAHH!!!!!!! SLIPPY DAH PIMP!

last girl i was with used to suck my tongue like a dick when things got hot and heavy, shit was mad erotic b.

SKAMPOE
07-01-2008, 07:33 PM
yuk

MAYOR QUIMBY
07-01-2008, 07:34 PM
I have actually been watching reruns of FULL HOUSE to see Uncle Jessie and Becky kissing.

http://www.thehelicon.com/AA/images/loughlinstamos.jpg

WTF, it looks so easy when they do it. I have a date with her again next week and she said she will be home alone for 2 weeks, so i gotta step my kissing game up.

HANZO
07-01-2008, 07:41 PM
jus be natural about it. if she dnt like kissing you, then show her your dick.

alternatively do what slippy said.

Blackula Spectacula
07-01-2008, 07:42 PM
Talking about tongues check this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ta4W3WEWOc&hl=en"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ta4W3WEWOc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

easy .. i can do that.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-01-2008, 07:51 PM
I have been known to be a great kisser...you want secrets, hints to be good????

You gotta be sensual. Intimate. Kissing isn't fucking. Its more than just you tongue, Its your lips, its how you look at her, hold her. Theres alot that goes into it.

07-01-2008, 08:22 PM
easy .. i can do that.

What else can you do?

Blackula Spectacula
07-01-2008, 08:29 PM
What else can you do?

kick you in the balls ;)

TAURO
07-01-2008, 08:37 PM
I have actually been watching reruns of FULL HOUSE to see Uncle Jessie and Becky kissing.

WTF, it looks so easy when they do it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...wtf man?

07-01-2008, 08:47 PM

You gotta be sensual. Intimate. Kissing isn't fucking. Its more than just you tongue, Its your lips, its how you look at her, hold her. Theres alot that goes into it.

Good shit..Props..I am a good kisser too..

L~>1<~NKS
07-01-2008, 08:49 PM
Never kiss a random broad.

Not to say I wasn't doin crazy shit at yawls age - but i see fuckheads male or female randomly kissin each other at these hot spots and it's like dust on my shoulder so much so that it gets pretty fuckin nashty.

Also, if it's casual sex... don't kiss. I fyou do it's gotta be sloppy I mean c'mon fellaz know your fuckin limits don't treat every bird the same even the smallest thing like a kiss can tell where any type of relationship is headed.

Kissin on sum real shit is real intimate and should only be done wit sumone you know ain't fuckin kissin anybody else ie sumone special..

Anyway - all yawl need to stay single - all that boyfriend gurlfriends shit is real ghey.

You and your sissy i luv you/i miss u and shit... man fuck all that shit... learn to appreciate your fuckin ur lady before all that non sense - IF she's a lady. Show NO LUV TO HOES... AND YOU BETTER NOT BE KISSIN' EM..

AND DO ME A FAVOR SMACK EVERY BITCH THAT ACTS SHEISTY/SHADY ETC TOWARDS YOU WHEN THEY AROUND OTHER PEOPLE... I HATE THAT FUCKIN SHIT.

TSA
07-01-2008, 08:50 PM

Luigi Linguini is right, you gotta romance her

i kissed a girl, a few girls, with 0 sense of coordination, shit was horrendous.

TSA
07-01-2008, 09:07 PM

Not to say I wasn't doin crazy shit at yawls age - but i see fuckheads male or female randomly kissin each other at these hot spots and it's like dust on my shoulder so much so that it gets pretty fuckin nashty.

Also, if it's casual sex... don't kiss. I fyou do it's gotta be sloppy I mean c'mon fellaz know your fuckin limits don't treat every bird the same even the smallest thing like a kiss can tell where any type of relationship is headed.

Kissin on sum real shit is real intimate and should only be done wit sumone you know ain't fuckin kissin anybody else ie sumone special..

Anyway - all yawl need to stay single - all that boyfriend gurlfriends shit is real ghey.

You and your sissy i luv you/i miss u and shit... man fuck all that shit... learn to appreciate your fuckin ur lady before all that non sense - IF she's a lady. Show NO LUV TO HOES... AND YOU BETTER NOT BE KISSIN' EM..

AND DO ME A FAVOR SMACK EVERY BITCH THAT ACTS SHEISTY/SHADY ETC TOWARDS YOU WHEN THEY AROUND OTHER PEOPLE... I HATE THAT FUCKIN SHIT.

^^ the truth

Olive Oil Goombah
07-01-2008, 09:21 PM
PLease...your prolly gettin zit juice on em if you get that close. Blowin all that hot air from those afterburners you call nostrils.

TSA
07-01-2008, 09:53 PM
http://adolffamily.com/images/Florida%202004/spagetti%20face!.jpg

SKAMPOE
07-01-2008, 09:59 PM
kissing is yukky

J-Cee
07-02-2008, 12:58 AM
man i was kissing this one bitch..shit was fukin nasty man..she kissed me like she was the fucking Predator..full on sucking on my face like a maniac bitch..i was a lil scared...not only that but her pussy smelt like a corpse.

AcidPhosphate69
07-02-2008, 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1224532#post1224532)

Good shit..Props..I am a good kisser too..

Greek as fuck.

RzaRectum
07-02-2008, 02:54 AM
Greek as fuck.
^The new "No NORWAY" :=)

Longbongcilvaringz
07-02-2008, 04:18 AM
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ha

your a good lad les

07-02-2008, 04:54 AM

++

KaramelSundae
07-02-2008, 12:01 PM
1. DON'T HAVE STANK ASS BREATH
2. MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HAVE DRY CRUSTY ASS LIPS
3. Go with the flow, take your time
4. Don't slobber

MAYOR QUIMBY
07-02-2008, 08:12 PM
^^I got all that shit down, i just dont have the synchronization with the female. Kinda like Masta Killa on a rap beat.

King Lizard
07-02-2008, 08:41 PM
The way I look at kissing, it's like this...when you "kiss" a girl, your feelings should be involved. I can tell you right now guys, there is no true "technique" to kissing, I know. If you truly in your heart don't care about that girl, then it will show in your kiss because your heart is not into it. People kiss in many different ways, so there is no true form of kissing. Your feelings got to be in it.

Strange Fruit
07-02-2008, 08:59 PM
........ghey.

King Lizard
07-02-2008, 09:36 PM
Like I said, your feelings got to be in it. You can always tell by the responses when you got young, dumb mothafuckers talking shit cause they don't know shit.

RzaRectum
07-05-2008, 04:35 AM
Greek as fuck.

^The new "No NORWAY" :=)

++
L:lmao:L @ Tech's Neg Rep

I see I've underestimated your fear of ridicule. :lmao:

http://www.greek-boys.com/greek-boys.gif
http://www.greek-boys.com/greek-boys.jpg

http://www.greek-boys.com/greek-boys.gif
http://www.greek-boys.com/greek-boys.jpg

What'cha gonna do?

THE W
07-05-2008, 05:48 AM
go here:

girlkiss.com
kissmegirl.com

or just use a fucking straw

KLIION JENSEN
07-05-2008, 10:45 AM
HOT!!! :yes::9

yeah, kissing is the best. i love kissing, a great make out session can get a girl really hot and horny. sometimes it can be better than sex.

most definitley, sometimes sex is too much of a chore, takes too much effort, just let me kiss the chick & get my fingers game on and its pretty much over, have you fallin in love & shit....but i personally enjoy seeing a woman get hers because of me, than me getting mines, dont get me wrong, i love fucking (i'm good at that too), but if i made you have multi's without putting my dick in you then i'm cool with that...

E les, i'm gonna tell you how to kiss a chick.

When she opens her mouth shove your tongue as deep in as you can and keep fluctuating your tongue like your trying to taste what she ate.

Then when she starts getting into it, tell her to give your tongue head like she was sucking a big black dick. That'll really get her moist, then all you gotta do is stick your tongue out really far. Of course she's not really thinking she giving some black guy head because your tongue is small, but it'll make her be into your small penis, which will help her climax faster and make you look like a champ.^O^

please, someone say something hurtful or saddening so i can stop laughing....

WTF, it looks so easy when they do it. I have a date with her again next week and she said she will be home alone for 2 weeks, so i gotta step my kissing game up.

the word FAG jumps to mind, dude, dont be watching, get some actual field experience in, even if you have hillbilly yourself & kiss your cousin or something...

this should be a new section of the bible,

1. DON'T HAVE STANK ASS BREATH
2. MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HAVE DRY CRUSTY ASS LIPS
3. Go with the flow, take your time
4. Don't slobber

yup yup yup yup.....

also, Les, learn where else you can kiss a woman without it being pervy, such as neck, collar bone, shoulders etc

Lil' Ruger
07-05-2008, 11:09 AM
in all truth im not interested if it doesnt involve my dick cuz whats the point you dont feel shit but nervous and hot....

i still do it though.

J-Cee
07-05-2008, 11:18 AM
those of yall that dislike it n shit like that, are either too shy and aint ready to kiss a bitch,are gay,or are doin it with the wrong girl.
shit gets mad intimate with the right person and can sometimes be just as good if not better then sex itself.Iv'e kissed bitches that i didnt really like or wasnt really heaps attracted too and i didn't like kissin at all..

Koolish
07-05-2008, 02:41 PM

you said it all man.

Gigy
07-05-2008, 02:50 PM
My thoughts about kissing is that it's something that should first and foremost be sensual and enjoyable. I can't stand those sloppy kisses where the dude soaks my lips with saliva, that shit is nasty.
Kisses are all about the feeling of the lips touching and the heat/wetness of our tongue exploring each other's mouth. Not something too aggressive as if we're about to die tomorrow. Some people like it, I can't stand it. Take your time. If you're in a hurry, forget me. I'm looking for a kiss, no a peck.
I agree with L1nks and it goes for females too: don't kiss a random dude. A kiss should mean something and doesn't necessarily has to lead to sex. To make a kiss better, there's nothing wrong with squeezes, hugs and caresses. It's ALL about sensuality.

begongo
07-05-2008, 03:07 PM
I'm actually learning from this thread, thanks for the input

Guarded By Martyrs
07-05-2008, 03:27 PM
I take this opportunity to bring up a different issue but related to kissing

I have this problem, I don't know if it's a confidence problem or a proud ego problem .. that when I take a girl out it just kills me to make the first move, me to kiss her first when the time comes .. I JUST HATE IT

I'm always really confident when going out, always feel like I'm giving the girl a good time, don't feel nervous etc etc but I just have this barrier like if I'm doing all these nice things for her, she should be the one doing the "first move"

I can't say it's been a real problem so far, cuz most of the girls were really easygoing and I just had to display a "whenever you're ready" attitude and stance and it would just happen but now I'm thinking I want a relationship and I don't want a girl that's all just "I'll stick my tongue down your throat and I'll jump on your dick too"

So what do I do with a girl that plays hard to get ? not crazy hard to get but enough to make it fun and foreshadow a medium/long-term relationship? Is she going to act the same as the other girls? Is she going to kiss me on the cheek at the end of the date? wtf or is she going to suck as a kisser? am I going to suck as kisser? is it going to be the best kiss of my life ? WTF y'all more experienced guys maybe the ones with steady relationships help me out here

I can totally relate that that B

Olive Oil Goombah
07-05-2008, 04:18 PM
Kissing can be more intimate that sex if done correctly.

VZA
07-05-2008, 04:58 PM

A year? AHAHAHAHA oh my god.

DrunkenMasta303
07-05-2008, 05:03 PM
^^cmon vza stop lying, youve never kissed a female person except mom and grandma

RzaRectum
07-06-2008, 02:57 PM
Les, Stop sniffin old and dirty panties. Really, at this rate you'll need to consider becoming a monk.