PDA

View Full Version : Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Charles Barry
07-01-2008, 02:24 AM
My nigga Chuck, he liked to fuck...

We're living in some scary times. Back in the day I used to think it was cool to run through as many girls as possible, but in retrospect it wasn't the wisest choice. Some of the girls that I messed with I knew absolutely nothing about, so I was not only risking being the father of some club hoe, but potentially getting catching some ill shit from them. Fortunately I've managed to make it to 26 with neither an STD or a child so I consider myself a lucky one. You really need to know what you're dealing with mentally and physically before you lay down with a woman. It ain't fun and games out here.

With all that being said, I read an article today that said 1 out of 4 girls between 14-19 have an STD. While that's bad enough, it further went on to say that 1 out of every 2 black girls of the same age group do as well. 25% is bad enough, but 50%?! Who knows how accurate that those numbers are, it's definitely something to think about.

Our society doesn't seem to talk about safe sex and abstinence as much as it did when I was young. With our society becoming more and more promiscuous I only see these numbers getting worse. We really need to change the mindset of the youth but it's a difficult task with so many broken homes and parenting coming from BET. Values just don't exist anymore and it's really fucked up.

I don't really know where I was going with this, but I figured I'd drop some thoughts...

Marlo Stanfield
07-02-2008, 02:37 PM
word up dude.

ive been doing my thing for a while... went to the hospital to get tested, culture tests aren't fun kids... needless to say, thank god i didn't have anything so i still have time to adjust my perspective on this shit. the scare is scary enough.

MX1
07-03-2008, 07:59 PM
STD's have always been around, but its just recent that the media has gotten a hold on it, but its easier these days because theres a larger number of ways to catch something opposed to decades earlier because then sex was a forbidden topic and lately it has gotten lighter and lighter and is now (and rightfully) a part of our society which therefore brings about more mixture of bad blood, diseases, etc

CHRONZ
07-04-2008, 01:15 PM
condoms is a must have. eventho they might be a buzz killer sumtimes.
but then again im quite picky when it comes to women.

Anil
07-04-2008, 02:55 PM
stds were genetically engineered by the government to reduce the black and hispanic population. :0

DUMBO
07-05-2008, 12:56 PM
seems ez enough: whenever you meet 6 girls only screw 3 of them.

Marlo Stanfield
07-05-2008, 03:40 PM
seems ez enough: whenever you meet 6 girls only screw 3 of them.

hahaha

tommytootone
07-08-2008, 12:24 AM
I just read that they got a cure for herpes coming real soon

RustyFangz
07-08-2008, 02:02 AM
I just read that they got a cure for herpes coming real soon

Prolly just a vaccination. If it's a cure that means that they can cure a virus. If they can cure a virus,that means they can cure aids, the flu, the common cold etc. That means when you go to walgreens or places of the like, the aisles filled with Cold/Flu relief etc. would be non-existent. Hence the government/pharmecutical companies losing billions per year. Unless there is some new plague on the horizon.

The Void
07-08-2008, 02:21 AM
I heard somewhere, can't even remember where or if it's even true since it sounds way too out there, if you have herpes simplex (cold sores) that you are immune from contracting HIV. 0_o

Also, guys, you can get a yeast infection, if you aren't circumsized that shit hurts.

SG
07-17-2008, 02:30 AM
wJ7LFb7lhaQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ7LFb7lhaQ