View Full Version : Book a STYLE appearance

STYLE
07-01-2008, 07:37 PM
July

16th??? bday extravaganza myrtle beach sc
23-25 detroit mi
26-28 columbia md rock the bells

i will continue to post tour dates as they become available

Georgia wurcorp meet and greet coming soon.....

style
pep
surrep
lord zero

Olive Oil Goombah
07-01-2008, 07:53 PM
Me and Charles Jones will take you out if you step foot on Cleveland's East Side.

TSA
07-01-2008, 08:28 PM
unlike Mario Meatball's hood, you welcome to nebraska when i get my apartment (thumbs up face that im too lazy to look for right now)

Olive Oil Goombah
07-01-2008, 09:19 PM
The Nebraska Negro is lookin for a little company for the evening STYLE. Do you do THAT kind of booking? I always took you for a heterosexual, but I know you brah's will put your dicks in anything, so.....

TSA
07-01-2008, 09:45 PM
that was the type of unfunny that was so unfunny you regret saying it months later at random times

you just think of the unfunny at random times then shiver a little.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/That%27s_Amor%C3%A9%21_%28TV_series%29

the phenomina is best explained on it's wikipedia page^

TSA
07-01-2008, 09:50 PM
plus between you and me your hood isn't much of a vacation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gay_Street_(Rome,_Italy)

SKAMPOE
07-01-2008, 09:56 PM
come to ct, get sum rican grub n shmoke shumtn

no homo

Surreptitious
07-01-2008, 10:52 PM
So when is this shit going down Style?

STYLE
07-01-2008, 11:16 PM
Me and Charles Jones will take you out if you step foot on Cleveland's East Side.
my programmer is near cle. this may happen soon.
unlike Mario Meatball's hood, you welcome to nebraska when i get my apartment (thumbs up face that im too lazy to look for right now)
big thangs poppin
http://www.nytimes.com/images/2007/04/06/dining/20070406_bruni_sub.jpg
come to ct, get sum rican grub n shmoke shumtn

no homo

pr parade...? whats the date on that. i'll be back in MD on aug 4th. ain't nothin but a hop skip to NY.

So when is this shit going down Style?

we gotta get pepster and zero. zero is in hapeville.

pep
07-01-2008, 11:18 PM
July

16th??? bday extravaganza myrtle beach sc
23-25 detroit mi
26-28 columbia md rock the bells

i will continue to post tour dates as they become available

Georgia wurcorp meet and greet coming soon.....

style
pep
surrep
lord zero

thats whats up..have that joint in september cause my $ should be right by then..thinking of renting out the ritz in sep for me and the wifes bday...u ever be at djangos??

NIGHT MAYOR
07-02-2008, 02:34 AM
you would'nt make it onto Australian soil -stop-

STYLE
07-02-2008, 03:15 AM
i bought a boomerang. been practicing.....

also got a pair of boxing gloves for the kangaroos.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-02-2008, 04:14 AM
boomerangs are difficult to throw properly.

stop

STYLE
07-02-2008, 04:40 AM
boomerangs are difficult to throw properly.

stop

its all in the wrist.
tCWz9U0MtoI

KERZO
07-02-2008, 09:03 AM
this is fuckin gay :lmao:

SKAMPOE
07-02-2008, 11:48 AM
big thangs poppin

pr parade...? whats the date on that. i'll be back in MD on aug 4th. ain't nothin but a hop skip to NY.

shit man the parade already went down in nyc, but the pr parade in the port is next month, it be poppin too u should come, i be u can get ur shirts of if u bringem down..

^i mean the shirts u be sellin no homo lol

SKAMPOE
07-02-2008, 11:50 AM
its all in the wrist.
tCWz9U0MtoI
lmao

STYLE
07-02-2008, 12:58 PM

you prolly say "no homo" to yoself b4 you unzip to piss.

HANZO
07-02-2008, 01:02 PM
STYLE how about a trip to Athens, Greece. you have an adoring fan who lives there and it would be his greatest wish to see you before he dies from AIDS.

STYLE
07-02-2008, 01:06 PM
STYLE how about a trip to Athens, Greece. you have an adoring fan who lives there and it would be his greatest wish to see you before he dies from AIDS.

i'm on my way once my no homo chastity belt is complete.

KidSha
07-02-2008, 08:06 PM
Whenever u in Toronto holla and il smoke u a blunt.

KERZO
07-03-2008, 09:07 AM
dont get me wrong style, i aint hating on you and i think your a funny guy but to think that people on a forum wanna book ya is just plain egotistical bullshit. if this thread is a joke then the jokes on me for falling for it i guess.

try being humble...it's a good feeling bro :thumbup:

Olive Oil Goombah
07-03-2008, 09:34 AM
that was deep

STYLE
07-03-2008, 10:36 AM
dont get me wrong style, i aint hating on you and i think your a funny guy but to think that people on a forum wanna book ya is just plain egotistical bullshit. if this thread is a joke then the jokes on me for falling for it i guess.

try being humble...it's a good feeling bro :thumbup:

you are really psychoanalyzing this huh?
this came out of meeting msrza.
i'm doing a lot of travel this summer so i'm letting folks know where i'm gonna be. if there are folks in the area why not go out and have a drink or smoke one ?

gawddamn davey, relax.... either that or get off my dick. cause being all tense AND being on my dick is gonna do a number on your rectum.

style v2.0 objective #72 -meet members IRL

SKAMPOE
07-03-2008, 12:27 PM
lol

KERZO
07-04-2008, 09:06 AM
you are really psychoanalyzing this huh?
this came out of meeting msrza.
i'm doing a lot of travel this summer so i'm letting folks know where i'm gonna be. if there are folks in the area why not go out and have a drink or smoke one ?

gawddamn davey, relax.... either that or get off my dick. cause being all tense AND being on my dick is gonna do a number on your rectum.

style v2.0 objective #72 -meet members IRL

hahahaha i aint been on or plan on going anywhere near your dick so keep that member shiny for tsa to slide on in....you must have some mental condition cos you act like the president/king of the forum with codes, objectives an protocols while most people just come on here to chat about meaningless bullshit (like moi)...i know alot of smart people and you just seem like a creationist with an over-inflated ego...i guess modest aint in your dictionary gavin..it's cool though cos it does'nt faze me in the slightest bro..

TSA
07-04-2008, 11:10 AM
^your bitch ass posted in the blog section 4 times, you obviously have a football shaped dick.

ZigZag
07-04-2008, 11:16 AM
style is a weird d00d n gives me the heebee geebees. he would be a prefect match for creepy eskimo blackula.

Lil' Ruger
07-04-2008, 11:19 AM

co-sign (waits for style to come to CT anyway)

TheWolf
07-04-2008, 11:22 AM
Not gay really, he's not actually 'booking appointments' like a royal guest.

He's just letting people know where's he's gonna be, so you can drink a beer or blaze some haze with him, if you so wish.

Lil' Ruger
07-04-2008, 11:23 AM
you must have some mental condition cos you act like the president/king of the forum with codes, objectives an protocols

i know alot of smart people and you just seem like a creationist with an over-inflated ego...i guess modest aint in your dictionary gavin...

he's from atlanta dumb ass. (if you didnt understand that don't say anything)

Olive Oil Goombah
07-04-2008, 11:25 AM
I love the level of seriousness with which people take Gavin (insert Irish last name).

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
07-04-2008, 11:28 AM
he's from atlanta dumb ass. (if you didnt understand that don't say anything)

I didn't understand that.

And if Style goes to CT to meet up with a 14-year-old boy, Im calling chris hanson myself.

TSA
07-04-2008, 11:45 AM
^cockblocker

tho im rethinking a visit from a guy with cartoon rape on his sig.

STYLE
07-04-2008, 12:10 PM
hahahaha i aint been on or plan on going anywhere near your dick so keep that member shiny for tsa to slide on in....you must have some mental condition cos you act like the president/king of the forum with codes, objectives an protocols while most people just come on here to chat about meaningless bullshit (like moi)...i know alot of smart people and you just seem like a creationist with an over-inflated ego...i guess modest aint in your dictionary gavin..it's cool though cos it does'nt faze me in the slightest bro..

^swaggerless^

davey...idk know where to start...maybe with posting the :cheerlie:fanmail:cheerlie: pms you sent me the whole month of april.

shiny dick.....meaningless bullshit......caring about what i do ON THE INTERNET.........:king:KING OF FORUM:king: .....President STYLE.......creationism ..... ego inflate to 35 PSI....... protocol....objective....modesty....dictionary....

FAZED

style is a weird d00d n gives me the heebee geebees. he would be a prefect match for creepy eskimo blackula.

she knew this 1st time she laid eyes on me in the corpse.

I didn't understand that.

And if Style goes to CT to meet up with a 14-year-old boy, Im calling chris hanson myself.

hahah! condoms beer and cookies.

STYLE
07-04-2008, 12:20 PM
^cockblocker

tho im rethinking a visit from a guy with cartoon rape on his sig.

as opposed to a white dude in sequins and feathers....
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/libfur2004-1.jpg

Wooooooo!
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/liberace.jpg

TSA
07-04-2008, 12:29 PM
http://noahnelson.blogs.com/photos/noah_1/yugioh.jpg
((((...FOCUS......)))

ZigZag
07-04-2008, 01:02 PM
as opposed to a white dude in sequins and feathers....
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/libfur2004-1.jpg

Wooooooo!
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/liberace.jpg

LIBERACHE WAS PRETTY FUCKIN QUEER...BUT ID ROCK THAT FUR WITH SOME LAVENDAR N FUSCHIA GATORS N BAG ALL THE WHITE SOHO CHICKS.

TSA
07-04-2008, 01:05 PM
yo can't fuck with the man's ice power

VZA
07-05-2008, 05:45 PM
that was the type of unfunny that was so unfunny you regret saying it months later at random times

you just think of the unfunny at random times then shiver a little.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/That%27s_Amor%C3%A9%21_%28TV_series%29

the phenomina is best explained on it's wikipedia page^

I lol'd hard. I know the feeling.

KERZO
07-07-2008, 04:37 AM
^swaggerless^

davey...idk know where to start...maybe with posting the :cheerlie:fanmail:cheerlie: pms you sent me the whole month of april.

shiny dick.....meaningless bullshit......caring about what i do ON THE INTERNET.........:king:KING OF FORUM:king: .....President STYLE.......creationism ..... ego inflate to 35 PSI....... protocol....objective....modesty....dictionary....

FAZED

cool style, if thats what ya think then carry on acting like a moron. it's funny that you think i care about this shit when i don't so sheeshayakapeesh...

TAURO
07-07-2008, 04:38 AM
http://www.egs-avatars.com/e_gs_images/divers/gifs_anime/demo5.gif

Explain?

KERZO
07-07-2008, 04:56 AM
its an animated gif :lmao:

TAURO
07-07-2008, 06:35 AM
its an animated gif :lmao:

No shit sherlock...since you're such a clever boy why don't you count to ten for me? |(

Or maybe just explain why you chose to jack my e-swaggah, in the words of Rza "stop biting my shit"

The Void
07-07-2008, 06:36 AM
*just moved to Crescent, GA to be with my lady (and our baby)*

KERZO
07-07-2008, 07:31 AM
what you on about tauro, ive watched anime since i was 7 and ive been using anime animated gifs long before i even joined wu-corp so i aint biting yer style....be gone

TAURO
07-07-2008, 08:00 AM
http://www.egs-avatars.com/e_gs_images/divers/gifs_anime/demo5.gif

Look at your gif then look at mine....you jacked my e-swaggah!!