PDA

View Full Version : The Nightmare Thread

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
07-03-2008, 10:31 AM
Do you remember your worst nightmare?

Discuss with details

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/56/John_Henry_Fuseli_-_The_Nightmare.JPG/752px-John_Henry_Fuseli_-_The_Nightmare.JPG

MAYOR QUIMBY
07-03-2008, 12:55 PM
Alien shit and UFO shit scared the shit out of me when i was a kid. Shit...

begongo
07-03-2008, 12:56 PM
I've only had 2 nightmares in my whole life, both of them took place when I was smaller than 10 and they both involved aliens

SKAMPOE
07-03-2008, 01:09 PM
i have this recurring night mare that america will get flooded with greek fags from athens with no shirts on AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

Ritter
07-03-2008, 01:50 PM
I had this nightmare...

I'm in my bed in my room, and I hear tapping on the door... and I go and open the door, a guy falls down face down, and I can't turn him over to see who is it. The guy appears to be unconscious... I go to the living room, and there's this guy watching TV... but I can only see his back... when I walk in front of him to see his face, he's faceless. And he has 'Quit Already!' written on his.... face...

So I creep out, and jump through the window, I land on my face after falling for about 5 stories down, and nothing is wrong with me. I count my teeth, they're all there.

All of a sudden, this faceless guy swings a scythe at me and kills me.

I woke up.

DrunkenMasta303
07-03-2008, 04:06 PM
^u should stop listening to gravediggaz, u obviously cant deal with the evilness

JRoll
07-03-2008, 04:10 PM
Not really nightmares but I have this recurring dream about me getting shot straight in the face with a shot gun, and soon as I get hit I wake up. Sometimes it happens in school and when I jump up everyone around me is looking at me like what the fuck?

SKAMPOE
07-03-2008, 04:24 PM
i cee dead peoples

07-03-2008, 09:21 PM
i have this recurring night mare that america will get flooded with greek fags from athens with no shirts on AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

Ahahahahaha Fuckin Skamp you are stoned for one more time..I am stoned too nucca..Peace

SickSide
07-03-2008, 09:32 PM
Cant remember with detail, but those ones where you're trying to get away from something and you're limbs feel like concrete

ANYONE BEEN NODDING OFF, AND THEY FALL OFF A CLIFF OR SOMETHING IN A DREAM AND WAKE UP QUICK FAST? THAT SHITS WEIRD

I read that came from when we were primates and they slept in trees and snapped outta sleep before they fell outta the tree

Sgt Holly Wood
07-03-2008, 10:15 PM
i had a dream that my crib was like some emergency room

and the walls were made outta steel, i was unable to escape.. the roof was drippin blood

and i was mad paranoid i was gonna drown n shit..

another dream that creeped a nigga out was.... i woke up in my dream and noticed that the tip of my dick was completely red n shit and some bitch was lying beneath my bed with her head chopped off, i went to this doctor and the nigga diagnosed me with aids and said i only had 3 hours to live.. i headed back to my crib and the bitch that was dead before opened the door and started laughing hysterically at me.. and i was just buggin the fuck out
thats all i remember from that one

The Void
07-03-2008, 10:21 PM
I'll have to edit this when I have more time, I had two where I tried infiltrating a cult and another where my brothers got killed. I'll give more detail soon.

SickSide
07-03-2008, 10:22 PM
Anyone Fucked With That Lucid Dreaming Shit?

Sgt Holly Wood
07-03-2008, 10:23 PM
what do u mean ^^

HANZO
07-03-2008, 10:25 PM
i keep having a recurring dream that i buy this 1968 Ford Mustang. like its always a scrap car, so i always fix it up in my garden. but the thing is, that i always paint it lime green. just lime green. then i sleep in my dream wake up look outside my window at night and the cars glowing. so i get pissed off that i cant sleep cause the light the glowing car is creating is entering my room, so i jus start walking around my house swearing in Turkish, but i keep on using the same swearword. its just a never ending cycle.

not a nightmare, but i keep seeing the same damn dream. its really fuked up.

JRoll
07-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Cant remember with detail, but those ones where you're trying to get away from something and you're limbs feel like concrete

ANYONE BEEN NODDING OFF, AND THEY FALL OFF A CLIFF OR SOMETHING IN A DREAM AND WAKE UP QUICK FAST? THAT SHITS WEIRD

I read that came from when we were primates and they slept in trees and snapped outta sleep before they fell outta the tree

EXACTLY! Like there is this murderer or cereal killer who is after me, and I'm running down the hallway, and I feel so slow, it's like my feet can't even move, and I turn my head to look back and he's gaining on me, like creeping up and everything is in slow motion.

SKAMPOE
07-03-2008, 10:36 PM

aaaaaaaaahahahahahaha ah aha ha ha ah aha ha ha

Durag
07-04-2008, 05:30 AM

BahahaahahhahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhhahahahahahaha

someone rep this man

When i was taking exstacy and coke the coke the hole time, i used to wake up at night and be in the middle of a nightmare while i was awake. Them pills fuck ya up for a straight year or two i was throwin them into me every second night.

One night i woke up convinced my sister was trying to kill me. I could hear my mother screaming and running away, and someone chasing after, then more screaming as she was being stabbed (i thought) and i was convined it was my sister.

I was side awake at the time.

Next thing i heard her coming towards my room, and i was terrifed. I heard the door opeing but i was paralized and couldnt move. I just closed my eyes and hoped id fall back to sleep, and it would all be a nightmare.

Thankfully i woke up, and i was fine, had a wank and got up as usual

begongo
07-04-2008, 05:43 AM
I'm not scared of death ... I'm only scared of what I don't understand

07-04-2008, 08:36 AM
^^ Big words..Repped

6 Chambaz
07-04-2008, 08:38 AM
I'm not scared of death ... I'm only scared of what I don't understand
I think i heard that one before.... hmmm..... six feet deep ????

Ritter
07-04-2008, 08:39 AM
I'm scared of people who're chasing me. Keeps me motivated to run fast.

begongo
07-04-2008, 08:41 AM
I think i heard that one before.... hmmm..... six feet deep ????
I don't know man... I didn't listen to a gravediggaz track in 2 years or so

07-04-2008, 08:45 AM
Felix..Are you ready for Amsterdam??haha

http://www.gardenhomearchitects.com/Amsterdam-CanalScene-SingelgrachtNight.jpg

begongo
07-04-2008, 08:48 AM
I'm always ready man, always !
I just hope y'all are just about as ready as I am

SickSide
07-04-2008, 08:51 AM
what do u mean ^^

A lucid dream is a dream in which the person is aware that he or she is dreaming while the dream is in progress, also known as a conscious dream. When the dreamer is lucid, he or she can actively participate in the dream environment without any of the inhibitions or limitations that otherwise would feel natural to persons who incorrectly believe they are in the "real" waking world. Lucid dreams can be extremely real and vivid depending on a person's level of self-awareness during the lucid dream.[1]

A lucid dream can begin in one of two ways. A dream-initiated lucid dream (DILD) starts as a normal dream, and the dreamer eventually concludes that he or she is dreaming, while a wake-initiated lucid dream (WILD) occurs when the dreamer goes from a normal waking state directly into a dream state with no apparent lapse in consciousness.

Lucid dreaming has been researched scientifically, and its existence is well established.[2][3] Scientists such as Allan Hobson, with his neurophysiological approach to dream research, have helped to push the understanding of lucid dreaming into a less speculative realm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream

begongo
07-04-2008, 08:54 AM
then apparently most of my dreams are lucid, I control the dream environment just about everytime

Ritter
07-04-2008, 08:56 AM
Oh shit, that's what a lucid dream is. I thought it was seom kind of shit like dreaming about future or past.

I have lucid dreams often. I just hate when it's a good dream, and I know I'm dreaming, and then I wake up and try to sleep again and dream that same dream and I can't manage to do it so I get up all jerky and on the wrong foot.

Lucid nightmares are cool though, because you see twisted shit, and you know it's a dream.

SickSide
07-04-2008, 09:07 AM
I read you can make yourself lucid dream by writing down or remembering what you dreamt the night before, and just thinking of that dream when you go to sleep

DrunkenMasta303
07-04-2008, 10:07 AM
why is skampoe always quoting his own posts and then starts laughing about them?

thats gay

SickSide
07-04-2008, 10:17 AM
lol ^

thats our skampoe

http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Cats/CatLaugh.jpg

JASPER
07-04-2008, 10:43 AM
I don't have nightmares very often, but a few weeks ago, I dreamed I was an elderly Japanese man with penis shaped nipples and one big grotesque looking testicle.

jTkFKnsCOvw

SickSide
07-04-2008, 11:25 AM
Toasty ^

Ritter
07-04-2008, 05:14 PM
I had a nightmare today when I was napping.

Can't really remember shit, I can remember being jumped on by bears...

SickSide
07-04-2008, 05:29 PM
I had a nightmare today when I was napping.

Can't really remember shit, I can remember being jumped on by bears...

http://oculosis.com/maraby/tmp/pedobear.png

Ritter
07-04-2008, 05:31 PM
^ Pretty scary, ain't it?

Animal Luff
07-04-2008, 05:33 PM
i had a dream about somebody impaling me on spikes, but when I woke up, there was my cat Muri licking my feet...so, how can we explain this?

Ritter
07-04-2008, 05:38 PM
i had a dream about somebody impaling me on spikes, but when I woke up, there was my cat Muri licking my feet...so, how can we explain this?

Tickling...

Tickling + Nightmare = Impaling

Koolish
07-04-2008, 06:38 PM
this one house i lived in i had a nightmare every night until we moved out. that was like 2 years straight.

i don't have nightmares too much anymore. i'm sobering up off of weed (been about 2 months) and my nightmares would be me getting ripped and waking up thinking i broke my sober streak.

every time i know i'm dreaming i bust out one of these though:
http://100megsfree4.com/abcsofdbz/gallery/kamehameha.jpg

SKAMPOE
07-04-2008, 07:26 PM
why is skampoe always quoting his own posts and then starts laughing about them?

thats gay
cuz most of my posts are gems that sum times go un noticed so i qoute my shit to let ya fags know nameen it was written..:mmmyah:

Ritter
07-04-2008, 09:20 PM
*This is the part where skamp quotes himself again in an inspirational manner*

Guarded By Martyrs
07-04-2008, 11:15 PM
Great Thread.

I've had loads of "Nightmares" my imagination is sick...
But these two spring to mind straight away...
When I was a kid I had these two vivid ones that wil stay with me forever...

The first was about "The Wizard Of Oz"
I was in that world and was being chased by those scary flying monkeys...
I can still picture their faces **shivers**
Also I remember all the "Munch-Kins" would run for their lives...
And I was running past them but the monkeys diddn't bother with them...
They were only interested in me !!!!!!
However I would always just about escape from them...
And like how others have mentioned I thought I was moving very slow...
However...I was trying my hardest to run as quickly as possible !!!!!!
When I came across the "Good People" they were cool at first...
But then after a while became a bit creepy.
Not how I expected them to be.
And then they would look at me in a strange way and give chase ?
I'm talking "The Tin Man" "The Lion" and "The Scarecrow"
They all chased me...
At the end of the dream...I can still picture it...
The Witch would be in in the middle...on the left was this big furry monster thing
(I was so scared I diddn't really look at him)
And on the right was one of those soldiers with the russian looking hat.
All proper laughing to themselves ???
Messed up huh ?

I belive this was a "Lucid Dream"

The second one was one of the worst Nightmares I have ever had...
I was at a "Funfair" with my family and I saw a panther !!!!!!
Only trouble was no one else could see it...and it knew I could see it.
I think that was a big part of it...
Eveyone looking at me running from nothing because they couldn't see it ?
I got chased by that panther all over the "Funfair"
I remember going on a rollercoaster !!!!!!!
And the fucking thing was a few carridges back from me...Hahahaha..I couldn't get away
Also I went on "The Ghost Train" and that was fucked up too...
Hiding from a panther and being on a "The Ghost Train" is not a good mix...
I woke up sweting and looking around in a panic !!!!!!

Both of these were about being chased...

I've heard of books about dreams...
And that they are used like a dictionary to find out about what your dreams are about.
I've always wanted to get one.

SKAMPOE
07-05-2008, 12:11 AM
*This is the part where skamp quotes himself again in an inspirational manner*
and this is the part where i quote ur post to tell u 2 get the dick outcha ass faggit!