PDA

View Full Version : Earth without Humans

MX1
07-03-2008, 07:55 PM
i been thinking about this alot lately, shit got brought up in my social justice class..my belief is the world would be a better place without humans, others argue "look at the help humans have done for the world", but truly humans are a major piece in being a parasite off the worlds resources and creatures
some also argued that "without humans nothing could make a judgment", but frankly the judgments are human derived and human problems

what do you all think??

SickSide
07-03-2008, 08:04 PM
Check this shit homie

LIFE AFTER PEOPLE - documentary

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4939078184096254535

Ritter
07-03-2008, 08:08 PM
I thought about it. My idea is... Earth without humans is a planet. Without humans.

The humans are defacto the top of the evolutionary chain, concerning intelligent life.

And it is in the nature of life to evolve.

So if there were no humans... unless there was some evolutionary stump... there would be little to no life on Earth.

That's just one of my ideas.

MX1
07-03-2008, 08:11 PM
thanks man, i started watching it, i like when the dude said we could be the 1st generation to deliberatly bring about our own doom

MX1
07-03-2008, 08:12 PM
I thought about it. My idea is... Earth without humans is a planet. Without humans.

The humans are defacto the top of the evolutionary chain, concerning intelligent life.

So if there were no humans... unless there was some evolutionary stump... there would be little to no life on Earth.

so your belief is that humans keep planetary life existing??

Ritter
07-03-2008, 08:18 PM
so your belief is that humans keep planetary life existing??

No no... nothing like that. It's just that life evolves by nature... true? True.

The human is the most intelligent, and most evolved creature on Earth? True.

It's just from the beginning. When life evolved to organic cells, it was bound to evolve and adapt to its surroundings. So since the first ameba, intelligent life was there... only a couple of billion years away. But that's just my view on that.

I didn't mean anything like 'that humans keep planetary life existing'...

PEACE

SickSide
07-03-2008, 08:19 PM
the earth was here for millions of years before humans, been through ice ages, big bangs and shit, tsunamis and massive tidal waves, volcano's, the earth will outlast humans, and reclaim it back when we're gone

Tecknowledgist
07-03-2008, 08:25 PM

I think it's the other way around. If you're on the top of the food chain and you disappear...doesn't matter because nothing depends on you to survive. But if it was say insects...the world would be fucked up very quickly.

Tecknowledgist
07-03-2008, 08:28 PM
ps the world would be better without humans. all we do is fuck shit up. and then try and fix it

Ritter
07-03-2008, 08:30 PM
ps the world would be better without humans. all we do is fuck shit up. and then try and fix it

Humans are more brutal than any other animal on this planet.

Do you ever see any other animal raping their babies? Or mothers.

MX1
07-03-2008, 08:30 PM
i see what you mean shizz..

i also been thinking bout what if humans were to never exist, i think it would be peace personally..humans are classified as virus' because we are the only mammals that don't give back what we put into the earth..i think thats from the matrix

Strange Fruit
07-03-2008, 08:32 PM
well.. i have this crazy theory that humans aren't earthly
beings anyway... we're aliens to this planet, because we're the
only living things on this planet that dont work well with anything
the planet has to offer... animals make do with what they have, and
humans have to create things in order to survive...

so earth without humans could possibly be the most natural
thing in the world...

SickSide
07-03-2008, 08:33 PM
It's fucked how humans have hunted so many species to extinction for profit, its fucked up

SickSide
07-03-2008, 08:34 PM

thing in the world...

real spit

MX1
07-03-2008, 08:37 PM

thing in the world...
AGREED..i saw a thread in KTL bout scientists finding out humans DNA came from a meteorite

Ritter
07-03-2008, 08:38 PM

thing in the world...

As human intelligence evolved, they created tools. And weapons. They ate animals... raw. Just like other animals. As they created more refined tools, they created more refined weapons. They learned basic cooking. Social life. That also evolved, and became more perfected. They still ate animals. They made homes, whole towns. Communities. Ate animals. They made countries. And so on and so on... They only made more sophisticated machinery and mechanisms for life. That required additional resources.

Humans are natural.

MX1
07-03-2008, 08:41 PM
humans eventually became natural..but were fading away from our natural world into a industrial time that destroys our natural home, as a species becomes so accustomed to its surroundings, desire kicks in and creates a outlash on destruction--hence war, oil guzzling, killing of species, and blunt disregard for the world around us

Strange Fruit
07-03-2008, 08:44 PM
that wouldn't be farfetched at all MX1; we landed here by mishap...makes alot of sense! [in reference to the DNA statement]

Ritter
07-03-2008, 08:44 PM
humans eventually became natural..but were fading away from our natural world into a industrial time that destroys our natural home, as a species becomes so accustomed to its surroundings, desire kicks in and creates a outlash on destruction--hence war, oil guzzling, killing of species, and blunt disregard for the world around us

^ Word.

But always look on the bright side. Better humans flawing the Earth, than a comet wiping it from the face of the universe.

MX1
07-03-2008, 08:48 PM
ya it does..humans seem to be neglectant of earthly problems until its to late to fix

Strange Fruit
07-03-2008, 08:49 PM
Shizzah, i'm not disagreeing with you;
i'm merely stating that our adaptation to earth and its resources
is far more difficult in comparison to other living things..
throw an average man barren in the wild: the first two months will be hell,
and eventually he'll learn to use things.

Ritter
07-03-2008, 08:51 PM
^ I think the movie Mad Max (the 2nd & 3rd parts) depicted fallout pretty good.

The way people live off oil in the deserts in small isolated communities.

MX1
07-03-2008, 08:54 PM
^ Word.

But always look on the bright side. Better humans flawing the Earth, than a comet wiping it from the face of the universe.
the only disagreement with that is a comet would be a quick death, this human destruction is torture

Ritter
07-03-2008, 08:59 PM
the only disagreement with that is a comet would be a quick death, this human destruction is torture

Maybe, but in actuality... humans can't really destroy the Earth. The Ozone layer hole only affects humans. Global warming only affects life. And the cycle of life is not alterable. Life will disappear eventually. The Earth will continue to live without a problem. A slight weather complication maybe. But nothing a couple of thousand years can't fix.

SickSide
07-03-2008, 09:03 PM
The Earth don't give a fuck about "global warming" i.m.o, its been through a lot worse

MX1
07-03-2008, 09:05 PM
the earth is just cleansing itself thru global warming, i wouldnt be surprised if its been through global warming before

Ritter
07-03-2008, 09:06 PM
The Earth don't give a fuck about "global warming" i.m.o, its been through a lot worse

That's what I'm saying. Global warming is 'taking place' now. It's 50 degrees celsius' in the hottest days of summer. In the beginning of forming of the core...it was tens of thousands degrees.

SickSide
07-03-2008, 09:13 PM
reminds me of a routine george carlin said

saying the whole world worried about plastic bags n shit, when the earth been through so much shit, the earth just wanted plastic to itself but it didnt know how to make it, so the humans came, made the plastic, humans die and the earth gets its plastic lmao

Ritter
07-03-2008, 09:15 PM
reminds me of a routine george carlin said

saying the whole world worried about plastic bags n shit, when the earth been through so much shit, the earth just wanted plastic to itself but it didnt know how to make it, so the humans came, made the plastic, humans die and the earth gets its plastic lmao

Hilarious! I heard that somewhere before.

Koolish
07-04-2008, 12:22 AM
Joe Rogan has this topic covered:
http://www.filecabi.net/video/file-887670119.html

STYLE
07-04-2008, 01:03 AM
watch "the HAPPENING"
http://bedroomuk.110mb.com/the-happening-r5.html

TSA
07-04-2008, 02:33 AM
if we just left now?

well i saw some shit about it, about how animals will evolve differently cause a lot of them (rats, cows, dogs ect) are adapted for a human world
trees and shit would over take everything within like, 10 years, it'll all be jungle.

if an alien race found earth after we died off, they would think there was a decline in writting and technology in our modern time cause less stuff is written in stone, and paper doesn't last, and what isn't on paper is on computers

Ginnsey
07-04-2008, 09:08 AM
WE are the worst thing to ever happen to this planet. especially within the last century or two.

I consider the human race as the earth's facial herpes..... and thats coming from a human

Ritter
07-04-2008, 09:33 AM
WE are the worst thing to ever happen to this planet. especially within the last century or two.

I consider the human race as the earth's facial herpes..... and thats coming from a human

Someone warn the evolutionary system about this!!!!

Ritter
07-04-2008, 10:05 AM
Humans aren't a herpes... nor a disease to the planet. That's just hypocritic talk.

They're just animals like any other creature on this planet...

Olive Oil Goombah
07-04-2008, 12:22 PM
we are one catastrophic disaster away from being back into the ice age anyway. The planet goes thru many changes. Ice Ages, warm spells...its bound to happen again. It WILL happen again.

STYLE
07-04-2008, 12:38 PM
decline in tech?
i think that our architecture, vehicles, and artifacts would be a testament to our advances, paper or no papaer.

TSA
07-04-2008, 12:43 PM
yeah, but there would be a huge blank spot in our history cause of the use of paper and computers for anyone trying to piece things together after the laughter

cars rot and turn to a heep of metal after 70-80 of no use, our architure maybe, like sky scrappers, but your average american home doesn't last past 200 years cause it's made of wood(mostly). a lot of stuff won't last at all,

it'll be interesting to see and the wild speculations, but we'll be dead. They'll probably think toilets are shines to gods and shit like that.

SickSide
07-04-2008, 12:46 PM
According to that docu STYLE, skyscrapers, bridges, dam's, would crumble over time

diggy
05-18-2009, 04:55 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...78184096254535 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4939078184096254535)

^^I just bookmarked this doc for later.

How many have seen it?

I've seen a commercial about it on tv.

LORD NOSE
05-19-2009, 11:43 PM

like what ?

i been thinking about this alot lately, shit got brought up in my social justice class..my belief is the world would be a better place without humans, others argue "look at the help humans have done for the world", but truly humans are a major piece in being a parasite off the worlds resources and creatures
some also argued that "without humans nothing could make a judgment", but frankly the judgments are human derived and human problems

what do you all think??

Its Just built for a different god and you feel out of place

you have to accept your own and be yourself

Its an Artificially Flavored World

LHX said that Metal belongs in the earth

Show Humans a better way