PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to IlzPotent?

MAYOR QUIMBY
07-04-2008, 06:55 PM
I always enjoyed reading her comments under a warm blanket on my laptop at night. Her glowing skin. Her sig with a picture of her soft, pale ass shining like a camel testicle. I remember i found her on MySpace one time and was delighted to finally be able to rub one out to her beautiful frame, until i finally saw she had kids. Total boner-kill.

Either way, I miss you IlzPotent. Come back to the Corp and make us all feel like a catholic boy again. Until the day we meet, i will forever invision your motherly hands (which you pack your kid's luchboxes with) softly and gently tickling my underbelly.

MsRzarectah's got NOTHING on you. MsRza looks like Kevin Pollack dressed in drag.

I love you IlzPotent. I LOVE YOU. Please cum back to where you belong. I am in love with you...

SKAMPOE
07-04-2008, 06:57 PM
links prolly stalked her to death

TSA
07-04-2008, 06:59 PM
I always enjoyed reading her comments under a warm blanket on my laptop at night. Her glowing skin. Her sig with a picture of her soft, pale ass shining like a camel testicle. I remember i found her on MySpace one time and was delighted to finally be able to rub one out to her beautiful frame, until i finally saw she had kids. Total boner-kill.

Either way, I miss you IlzPotent. Come back to the Corp and make us all feel like a catholic boy again. Until the day we meet, i will forever invision your motherly hands (which you pack your kid's luchboxes with) softly and gently tickling my underbelly.

MsRzarectah's got NOTHING on you. MsRza looks like Kevin Pollack dressed in drag.

I love you IlzPotent. I LOVE YOU. Please cum back to where you belong. I am in love with you...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahhahahahHAAHAhahahhAHAHHAHAH!!! !!

a lot of cats vanishing from wucorp, where the fuck is digirobital?

SKAMPOE
07-04-2008, 07:05 PM
im tellen ya'll links scared her off, he kept stalkin her, im actually glad she dont post no more cuz links hardly posts, i bet if she came back links will also and gay up the forum more than supreme mathemadicks,

famenchuan
07-04-2008, 07:05 PM
whats her myspace url

SKAMPOE
07-04-2008, 07:06 PM

dood! ur one pathetic loser, NO OFFENSE

SKAMPOE
07-04-2008, 07:18 PM
i dont hide da fact that im an over weight lover but u hide from the facts in that dark lonely closet smh in laffter

TSA
07-04-2008, 07:19 PM
fu nny. ur not 5% ur fat
LOL!

Sgt Holly Wood
07-04-2008, 07:20 PM

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/6853/img0858bk0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

MAYOR QUIMBY
07-04-2008, 07:51 PM
I must spend this 4th of July bathing myself with my own tears.

Come back to me Ilz,,come back baby.

ZigZag
07-05-2008, 09:01 AM
LONA PROBABLY GOT HIGH OFF X PILLS N TIED HERSELF UP AND CANT GET OUT