PDA

View Full Version : Family problems

Murderous Mack
08-22-2005, 05:04 PM
My mother says she's gonna disown me because I murdered my little brother. Do you think this is fair? It's not like I tortured him or anything. Just knocked him in the temple with the blunt end of a hammer to put him out, and then cracked his skull with the clawed end. I mean stiff shit. She's still young enough to have another kid to replace him. What's the big deal? I don't get it. It reminds me of my old sensitive Sam former best buddy who stopped talking to me after I brutally raped, butchered, and dismembered his mother. People are so sensitive these days. They get upset over the smallest shit, and then throw it back in your face. It's very discouraging.

Big Bad Man
08-22-2005, 05:17 PM
My mother says she's gonna disown me because I murdered my little brother. Do you think this is fair? It's not like I tortured him or anything. Just knocked him in the temple with the blunt end of a hammer to put him out, and then cracked his skull with the clawed end. I mean stiff shit. She's still young enough to have another kid to replace him. What's the big deal? I don't get it. It reminds me of my old sensitive Sam former best buddy who stopped talking to me after I brutally raped, butchered, and dismembered his mother. People are so sensitive these days. They get upset over the smallest shit, and then throw it back in your face. It's very discouraging.
That isnae fair. You should be hung by the penis for makin a pointless, bullshit, attention seekin poison leekin thread laced wit aids.

mashqauck
08-22-2005, 05:18 PM
true dat big bad man, he is a wee bit faggoT!

Mark
08-22-2005, 05:19 PM
HAAHHAHAHHAHAHAH props to BIG BAD MAN.

M4cK 1S F4gG1T!!!!111 Y34H!!!!1

Murderous Mack
08-22-2005, 05:33 PM
Admittedly, I am a homosexual. My shrink says it may be part of the reason I am supposedly "deranged". Not sure though. There are plenty of gay people out there, and they all seem pretty normal. She seemed to think it was immoral for me to cut off my fathers penis while he slept, and use at as fish bait. Most my gay friends seemed to think it was ok though.

Bedlam
08-22-2005, 06:29 PM
Have you ever eaten someone?

SurreaL
08-22-2005, 06:31 PM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/MMPH/246740.jpg

Murderous Mack
08-22-2005, 07:08 PM
Have you ever eaten someone?Well certainly not in one sitting, but I have eaten the best part of a human body in the past. However, I just couldn't bring myself to eat the liver. That's disgusting. I think there would have to be something wrong with somebody to eat liver.

Surreal, is that girl somebody you would like to arrange a hit on? If so, please excuse me if she is raped in the process.

36chambers
08-22-2005, 07:11 PM
My mother says she's gonna disown me because Im gay

Do you think this is fair? It's very discouraging.
Yes it is :D

Murderous Mack
08-22-2005, 07:14 PM
My mother is ok with the fact that I'm gay. She never had a problem with me penetrating my little brother anally, and fondling his genetalia. She only got upset when I murdered him.

Razorsharp
08-22-2005, 07:28 PM
ur fucking sick..commit suicide...

Murderous Mack
08-22-2005, 07:40 PM
It would be unjust to deprive this world of my divine presence. I could never do such a thing. The lord would condemn me to an eternity in hell for such a sinful act.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-22-2005, 08:40 PM
OMG take some ritalin LMAO

SurreaL
08-22-2005, 08:43 PM
Common Noel, you tellin me you'd kill this..

http://www.wrc-wallpaper.de/wall/Anna/Anna%20Kournikova%201.jpg

Murderous Mack
08-22-2005, 09:00 PM
Certainly. I enjoy intercourse more thoroughly when my partner is dead anyway.

LHX
08-22-2005, 09:14 PM
these kids should leave the deranged jokes to jasper

this shit is like little league

triggahappy187
08-23-2005, 01:35 AM
Yo so if ur gay does seein Richard Simmons sweat get ur dick hard?

Dolcezza
08-23-2005, 01:36 AM
Family bussines.

SHRAP
08-23-2005, 01:50 AM
murderous mack, try killing somebody with something other than a hammer for once

Murderous Mack
08-23-2005, 02:58 AM
I have tried many weapons, and still partake in the joys of slaying with baseball bats, chainsaws, metal pipes, knives, axes, mechetes, even my bare hands on occasion (usually for spur of the moment "thrill kills"), but the hammer has always been my weapon of choice. It's what I grew up with, when all I had was basically my parents tools and kitchen utensils. I always used the kitchen utensils more for sexual pleasure, and the garage was sort of my weapon shed.

Rayson
08-23-2005, 03:10 AM
hey this whole shock thing dont work on me man u just say insane shit to get people grossed out you should go join a insane clown posse forum cuz u sound like a fan cuz I have heard all of their shit and they talk about fucking dead bitches and eating people and killing little kids I KNOW CUZ i WAS obbsessed wit em' for about 2 seconds!

SHRAP
08-23-2005, 03:57 AM
hey this whole shock thing dont work on me man u just say insane shit to get people grossed out you should go join a insane clown posse forum cuz u sound like a fan cuz I have heard all of their shit and they talk about fucking dead bitches and eating people and killing little kids I KNOW CUZ i WAS obbsessed wit em' for about 2 seconds!
it only takes 2 seconds to listen to ALL of icps shit? :lmao: fuckin ex ICP fan... jus stop fuckin posting man.

SurreaL
08-23-2005, 06:29 AM
Noel, you would murder Anna?