PDA

View Full Version : Let's break down the stages of consciousness

Giflord
07-06-2008, 02:24 AM
I know about the conscious and sub conscious. Anyone have knowledge on super and magnetic conscious? Then the last stage is infinity, i think that means understanding your infinite and limitless. any gods got knowledge about this, school me on these plus lessons,,,,

KERZO
07-07-2008, 06:15 AM
aight..a decent enough question.

super-conscious is also known as the universal mind. peeps think that theres one super mind that has all the knowledge in the universe which our own self conscious can tap into. you should think of the superconscious as a computer server and our minds as connected computers which can take info from it....is that enough for ya?

Magnetic conscious is totally different, that relates to the earths magnetic field. peeps think it affects your behaviour and memory because the magnetic field is constantly in flux (morphing).

i've basically just gave you an overview of what those two things are and if you want to discuss this shyt then holla back boi :thumbup:

Giflord
07-07-2008, 10:15 AM
ya thats what i thought the superconscious was, its the part of the "soul" or ghost that was in existance long before we came on this planet and born in the physical form. So since it came from the essence of the universe, it has the same oneness as anything else created in the universe. It is the god element of the mind. So to my overstanding superconscious = soul, by having knowledge of superconscious u can communicate with your soul and the universe.

Can u knowledge me more on magnetic conscious. There are magnetic poles on the planet that those in tune with them can use them for energy or something like that, i dont know much about it. Can it also be used in a non literal way? like understanding that u have "magnetic" relations with people, like when u meet a bitch u know if she likes u because u feel that magnetic, also u have magnetic attraction (hetero) with friends and a-alikes. Born me to more knowledge on magnetic if u can.

is there any books i can read for enlightenment??

STYLE
07-07-2008, 01:57 PM
khametic wisdom states that there are 10 levels.
The Tree of Life.

http://www.rosicrucian.org/publications/digest/digest1_2007/images/treeoflife_lg.jpg

magnetism is simply a name for an attractive force.

Black Man
07-07-2008, 04:04 PM
Peace.

As far as the plus degree you are speaking of, fermi and style are incorrect in what they posted.

From what you do know, which is the proper order regarding the concious and the sub-concious?

Giflord
07-07-2008, 06:37 PM
The conscious is the easiest to detect, its the top level, it is the top layer of the earth the soil, from which all things manifest that the naked eye can detect. it is your thoughts. the sub conscious is your instinctual or your most basic makeup. i think its kinda like the programing of a computer, it gives instructions which is carried out by the conscious. most of the mentally dumb deaf n blinds cant knowledge their subconscious so it runs rampant and under their radar.

so, to answer your question its conscious then going deeper its your subconscious

am i close or 93 million miles away from the light?

peace god

KERZO
07-08-2008, 10:16 AM
ya thats what i thought the superconscious was, its the part of the "soul" or ghost that was in existance long before we came on this planet and born in the physical form. So since it came from the essence of the universe, it has the same oneness as anything else created in the universe. It is the god element of the mind. So to my overstanding superconscious = soul, by having knowledge of superconscious u can communicate with your soul and the universe.

yeah i agree that having knowledge of superconscious is how you begin to communicate with it. I read that to communicate with your superconscious, you have to be subconscious to begin with by means of hypnosis. I'm a very conscious person so i can't be hypnotised and have never been knocked unconscious...I'm a terrible sleeper too which is a sign of a strong conscious side of thought. Knowledge is like a set of goalposts, some people can run straight to them and get their goal wheras other people are blocked by defenders which in relation to this subject can be shyt like social influence and biological make-up or perchance.

Can u knowledge me more on magnetic conscious. There are magnetic poles on the planet that those in tune with them can use them for energy or something like that, i dont know much about it. Can it also be used in a non literal way? like understanding that u have "magnetic" relations with people, like when u meet a bitch u know if she likes u because u feel that magnetic, also u have magnetic attraction (hetero) with friends and a-alikes. Born me to more knowledge on magnetic if u can.

it depends on what you read and what you believe in yourself. magnetism affects life in many ways like dictating where birds migrate in winter and our our mental state, etc. the magnetic surface of our planet is controlled and guided by magnetic waves from other spacial entities such as the sun, moon and galaxies. Our own bodies have a magnetic field which is affected by the earths magnetic field.the best way to imagine it is to think of a russian doll. the universe is the outside doll, our galaxy is a doll inside the universe, our solar system is a doll inside the galaxy, our planet is a doll inside the solar system, our body is a doll inside our planet, our central nervous system is a doll inside our body and our spirit is a doll inside our nervous system.....theres more layers and defining factors but i like discussing things in lamens terms cos it makes more sense than a long winded thesis.

khametic wisdom states that there are 10 levels.
The Tree of Life.

http://www.rosicrucian.org/publications/digest/digest1_2007/images/treeoflife_lg.jpg

magnetism is simply a name for an attractive force.

yeah the tree of life is a good representation of the magnetic forces that create and over-rule the life force....I've studied it before and you can learn alot of shyt from it. i might go onto the tree of life in more detail once i get some free time off work.

Peace.

As far as the plus degree you are speaking of, fermi and style are incorrect in what they posted.

From what you do know, which is the proper order regarding the concious and the sub-concious?

do you mind giving us your opinion as opposed to just stating me and styles are incorrect?

Black Man
07-08-2008, 11:37 AM
yeah the tree of life is a good representation of the magnetic forces that create and over-rule the life force....I've studied it before and you can learn alot of shyt from it. i might go onto the tree of life in more detail once i get some free time off work.

do you mind giving us your opinion as opposed to just stating me and styles are incorrect?

Do you read everything that's writte or do you skim through it? Do you comprehend what you read?

I know about the conscious and sub conscious. Anyone have knowledge on super and magnetic conscious? Then the last stage is infinity, i think that means understanding your infinite and limitless. any gods got knowledge about this, school me on these plus lessons,,,,

With all of that that you typed, did you type anything from the plus lesson that the author asked about? Do you know the name of the plus lesson? Do you have the plus lesson? Do you know the plus lesson?

As far as my OPINION, I don't have one concerning what was asked. I KNOW.

And if you would read and comprehend whats been read, then I didn't say you or style was WRONG, I said "As far as the plus degree you are speaking of, fermi and style are incorrect in what they posted."

Knowledge means to pay attention especially to the details.

Black Man
07-08-2008, 12:21 PM
The conscious is the easiest to detect, its the top level, it is the top layer of the earth the soil, from which all things manifest that the naked eye can detect. it is your thoughts. the sub conscious is your instinctual or your most basic makeup. i think its kinda like the programing of a computer, it gives instructions which is carried out by the conscious. most of the mentally dumb deaf n blinds cant knowledge their subconscious so it runs rampant and under their radar.

so, to answer your question its conscious then going deeper its your subconscious

am i close or 93 million miles away from the light?

peace god

Peace.

Mind Detect Mind.

Depending on who's speaking on this particular subject different things will be said.

I take the best part for myself.

I'll say this about the Concious and the Sub-Concious (and this is from a certain angle)

Think about taking a test. You have a question. You look at the answers or think about the answer. The first answer that comes to mind is usually the right answer, that's your sub-con. mind. The second guessing of yourself is your concious mind.

This is a practical understanding of your above question.

Some people say its concious then sub-concious others say the sub-concious comes first.

I understand both ways.....like I said, I take the best part for myself.

Peace.

WARPATH
07-08-2008, 01:51 PM
y

is there any books i can read for enlightenment??

yes try this one:

A Short Book

by Slippy The Pimp

Quit reading other peoples' bullshit and think for yourself.

The Void
07-08-2008, 04:34 PM
I've posted this before, taken from Dr. David Hawkins book(s) Power Vs. Force, Eye of the I and I: Reality and Subjectivity

http://www.gatewaydowsers.org/Extra%20Pix/map-of-consciousness.gif

http://bp0.blogger.com/_Y6DuC5AjshM/RpQPiOUOkZI/AAAAAAAAAAw/Ux20OFJ4UsM/s400/powervssedona.jpg

Giflord
07-08-2008, 04:52 PM
I thought there were more true n livings residing here in the corp. I'm not interested in what people thought about the subject i was questioning, i wanted a plus deree breaking the shit down true n exact. There has to be a plus degree out there somewhere on this i guess just not on the net. I best get my allah savior savior over to allah school and seek out an enlightener, quick

peace

ujesus
07-08-2008, 05:14 PM
the tree of life is suprisingly similiar to the chakra system

i was thinkin the same thing but it didnt really surprise me its part of the same type knowledge.

Black Man
07-08-2008, 05:46 PM
I thought there were more true n livings residing here in the corp. I'm not interested in what people thought about the subject i was questioning, i wanted a plus deree breaking the shit down true n exact. There has to be a plus degree out there somewhere on this i guess just not on the net. I best get my allah savior savior over to allah school and seek out an enlightener, quick

peace
Peace.

There isn't a true and living god that will give you a plus degree without being qualified for that degree, and you're not qualified to receive that plus degree.

The two stages that you are aware of was broken down in a realistic practical manner. When you don't have the knowledge and wisdom when somebody does give their understanding you won't be able to see it.

And that would be wise decision to actually find somebody qualified to teach you.....quick.

And a little advice....don't go there playing games. Be ready to learn....that means you have to be quiet.

Peace.

WARPATH
07-08-2008, 06:40 PM
I reach enlightenment at random moments, like when I get a moments peace dropping my kids off at the pool, ya dig. So hit me up when your ready for that heavy knowledge that'll bring the sun moon and stars into balance. When your ready to dodge natural disasters i'm the mother fucking light you seek.

Giflord
07-08-2008, 06:52 PM
Peace.

There isn't a true and living god that will give you a plus degree without being qualified for that degree, and you're not qualified to receive that plus degree.

The two stages that you are aware of was broken down in a realistic practical manner. When you don't have the knowledge and wisdom when somebody does give their understanding you won't be able to see it.

And that would be wise decision to actually find somebody qualified to teach you.....quick.

And a little advice....don't go there playing games. Be ready to learn....that means you have to be quiet.

Peace.

peace, my bad b.u.t. there are so many snakes out there in cyberspace that its hard to take people seriously. but u showed n proved right there so its all good (youd have to be the ultimate master in trick knowledgy to craft that synthetically)

so any other jewels u care to drop id be happy to knowledge so i can build and born my understanding.

all u that wish to pollute this particular thread go drop your acid rain somewhere else

Giflord
07-08-2008, 08:05 PM
Some people say its concious then sub-concious others say the sub-concious comes first.

Peace.

i was kinda confused when u asked that what u meant but i cee now. i agree that the sub conscious comes first because its that which gives orders to the conscious, thats kinda
what i was saying before.

KERZO
07-09-2008, 03:50 AM
you and black man should get a room gilford...cos theres bodily fluids exchanging between you guys....sheesh :dududu:

Black Man
07-09-2008, 08:50 AM
peace, my bad b.u.t. there are so many snakes out there in cyberspace that its hard to take people seriously. but u showed n proved right there so its all good (youd have to be the ultimate master in trick knowledgy to craft that synthetically)

so any other jewels u care to drop id be happy to knowledge so i can build and born my understanding.

all u that wish to pollute this particular thread go drop your acid rain somewhere else

Peace.

Understanding Understood.

The only jewel I have for you right now is that a good listener is a good learner.

When you're a student of something, whether it's the Culture of IGOD or simply going to school or learning how to play a game, the first thing you NEED to do is be quiet. You can't listen when you're talking. Knowledge is first....and Knowledge is to listen which means be quiet. The more you listen the more you'll learn and the more you learn the wiser you'll be. Wisdom is to have wise judgement or make wise choices. By listening you'll know when to speak.

One more thing, don't talk about things that you don't really know about. It'll get you into trouble.

Find you a teacher asap.

Peace.

Black Man
07-09-2008, 08:53 AM
i was kinda confused when u asked that what u meant but i cee now. i agree that the sub conscious comes first because its that which gives orders to the conscious, thats kinda
what i was saying before.

Peace.

I'm not saying the sub-concious comes first. Some people say that and I took the best part for myself.

I know the degree and I have my understanding of it.

I understand the science so if a person says it's the concious then the sub-concious I see that too.

Before you can Understand something you have to have Knowledge and Wisdom otherwise you'll never get the Understanding only a misunderstanding.

Peace.

Giflord
07-09-2008, 09:10 AM
you and black man should get a room gilford...cos theres bodily fluids exchanging between you guys....sheesh :dududu:

nah man i didnt mean no offense to u, i thought the shit u wrote on superconscious was right as far as i knew. i had a little knowledge on that and what u said went along with it. even if it wasnt 100% exact it seemed it was along the right path

peace fermi

Giflord
07-09-2008, 09:12 AM
black man, i have a decent amount of knowledge and understanding in the other aspects of this science (ie 120), i was just lost when it came to the subject discussed in here. just in case u were referring to that

Black Man
07-09-2008, 09:47 AM
black man, i have a decent amount of knowledge and understanding in the other aspects of this science (ie 120), i was just lost when it came to the subject discussed in here. just in case u were referring to that

Who taught you? If nobody taught you, then you don't have the knowledge and understanding.

The only way you can learn this science, this culture is by having a qualified teacher teach you.

Peace.

STYLE
07-09-2008, 09:52 AM
Peace.

Mind Detect Mind.

Depending on who's speaking on this particular subject different things will be said.

I take the best part for myself.

I'll say this about the Concious and the Sub-Concious (and this is from a certain angle)

Think about taking a test. You have a question. You look at the answers or think about the answer. The first answer that comes to mind is usually the right answer, that's your sub-con. mind. The second guessing of yourself is your concious mind.

This is a practical understanding of your above question.

Peace.
you do realize that this plus lesson's roots is khemetic right?
the subjective realm.
the subjective realm is what you call your 1st thought or subconscious.
instead of assuming that your answer is the ONLY answer, you should open your mind to alternative explainations.

the tree of life, like i stated before breaks down the multilpe levels of existence and conciousness.it is the source from which all knowledge and energy flows.

you may believe that the 120 is the root of this knowledge but if so you have been mistaken. no disrepect. juat fact.

you should read the metu. it may shed some light on areas that you still have yet to discover.

smh.....knowledge is paying attention to the details.

Black Man
07-09-2008, 10:15 AM
you do realize that this plus lesson's roots is khemetic right?

Wrong.

the subjective realm.
the subjective realm is what you call your 1st thought or subconscious.
instead of assuming that your answer is the ONLY answer, you should open your mind to alternative explainations.

I already got the understanding.

the tree of life, like i stated before breaks down the multilpe levels of existence and conciousness.it is the source from which all knowledge and energy flows.

Wrong again.

you may believe that the 120 is the root of this knowledge but if so you have been mistaken. no disrepect. juat fact.

Wrong again.

you should read the metu. it may shed some light on areas that you still have yet to discover.

Maybe.

smh.....knowledge is paying attention to the details.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

STYLE
07-09-2008, 11:22 AM
funny indeed.

just saying something is wrong does not make it so.

show and prove....oh yeah... i'm not ready to knowledge that wisdom right?

gtfo here with that bullshit.

if you feel you are not qualified to teach, why do you even speak? your posts should start and end with "i'm not qualified, go find a teacher"

when you feel you are up to having an intelligent discussion on this or any topic for that matter...feel free to contribute.

ignorance is thinking you know everything.

and you wonder why you stay losing.

Giflord
07-09-2008, 11:31 AM
Who taught you? If nobody taught you, then you don't have the knowledge and understanding.

The only way you can learn this science, this culture is by having a qualified teacher teach you.

Peace.

I have never had a teacher in the physical form. ive read many e-publications, read da god, also read the builds that EMBLEMS boy posts on the Atlantis blog. also built heavy with a dude i met on a random forum, this man had supreme id (shown n proven to me). ive read 120 by my self tho. yes it would be much better to have a physical enlightener but im doing the best i can with what got right now. i have a sincere interest in allah's mathematics and pursue it as such.

i do not believe 120 is the only knowledge u must have, its just a (significant) piece of 360 degree vision.

peace

Black Man
07-09-2008, 12:02 PM
I have never had a teacher in the physical form. ive read many e-publications, read da god, also read the builds that EMBLEMS boy posts on the Atlantis blog. also built heavy with a dude i met on a random forum, this man had supreme id (shown n proven to me). ive read 120 by my self tho. yes it would be much better to have a physical enlightener but im doing the best i can with what got right now. i have a sincere interest in allah's mathematics and pursue it as such.

i do not believe 120 is the only knowledge u must have, its just a (significant) piece of 360 degree vision.

peace

Peace.

You never had a teacher. Then you don't know and understand 120, it's that simple.

You read the book by Emblem, as did I. That book is more for those who already know (120) as they both have said, Emblem (the author) and Saladin.

We, the 5% don't have I.D. cards. You've been fooled.

You can read 120 a million and one times, you're not going to understand it.

And to be in this Nation, to have this Culture, 120 is a must, it's not optional.

If you're sincere, then you should follow orders. You were given right and exact guidance.

Peace.

Black Man
07-09-2008, 12:13 PM
funny indeed.

just saying something is wrong does not make it so.

Now apply that to yourself.

show and prove....oh yeah... i'm not ready to knowledge that wisdom right?

You said it, not me.

gtfo here with that bullshit.

Yes, you should.

if you feel you are not qualified to teach, why do you even speak? your posts should start and end with "i'm not qualified, go find a teacher"

Here you go again making things up. I know you know how to read, it's those comprehension skills that are in question. Stop making things up dude. Don't talk about facts and in the next breath you making things up.

when you feel you are up to having an intelligent discussion on this or any topic for that matter...feel free to contribute.

Apply this to your own self.

ignorance is thinking you know everything.

Stop being ignorant.

and you wonder why you stay losing.

:'(

:thumbup:

Giflord
07-09-2008, 12:33 PM
its not an id card. more a symbol of recognition, its akin to being a made man. Da god taught me a lot, i understood a lot, not 100% but a significant amount, i may be exceptionally smart (i dont think so) but i understood it, i had to look shit up but nonetheless it still borned new understanding. your statement made me suspect of your intentions. cant be learned without an enlightener?? it is math, plain n simple. if u can teach yourself quanitative math, then u can teach yourself qualitative math too. it may not be as potent as if it were taught to u, but u cant say its impossible to learn anything without them

u dont an enlightener to teach u to know look listen and observe. i had many MCs put me on to shit too from their artform

peace

Black Man
07-09-2008, 12:42 PM
its not an id card. more a symbol of recognition, its akin to being a made man. Da god taught me a lot, i understood a lot, not 100% but a significant amount, i may be exceptionally smart (i dont think so) but i understood it, i had to look shit up but nonetheless it still borned new understanding. your statement made me suspect of your intentions. cant be learned without an enlightener?? it is math, plain n simple. if u can teach yourself quanitative math, then u can teach yourself qualitative math too. it may not be as potent as if it were taught to u, but u cant say its impossible to learn anything without them

peace

Peace Gilford.

We don't do no type of I.D. Cards. We don't flash anything for some type of recognition, even if it akin to being a made man. We don't get down like that. Who ever you spoke to that did that is not one of Allah's 5%.

That's right, you can't learn this culture without a teacher.

it is math, plain n simple. if u can teach yourself quanitative math, then u can teach yourself qualitative math too.

You don't know what you're talking about. This isn't "math" dude.

Yes, it's impossible to learn this Culture without a teacher.

Easily lead in the wrong direction hard to lead in the right direction.

Peace.

Giflord
07-09-2008, 01:01 PM
what your doing is quoting degrees with no examples to back them up, youve been doing it from the start, i stay postive in my ways and actions so i usually try to give people the benefit of the doubt. unfortunately you keep copy/pasting these degree with little relativity. and it is math, the other part is science which is used to explain it, u said u read da god, well re-read it cuz he talks on that in there.

u divine allah?? whats the duty of the 5%??? to teach and civilize the uncivilized, make them civilized. if this is not done they should be punished with severe punishment (thats 18/1-40 and 19/1-40 in case u didnt know).

peace

Black Man
07-09-2008, 01:19 PM
what your doing is quoting degrees

AND?

WHAT DEGREE DID I QUOTE?

with no examples to back them up,

EXAMPLES? WHAT EXAMPLE WAS I SUPPOSED TO GIVE? I THOUGHT YOU KNEW AND UNDERSTOOD?

youve been doing it from the start,

AGAIN, WHAT DEGREE DID I QUOTE?

ALREADY YOU'RE SHOWING THAT YOU'RE NOT FOR THE CULTURE.

i stay postive in my ways and actions so i usually try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

I'M STRIVING TO GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT.

unfortunately you keep copy/pasting these degree with little relativity.

I DON'T NEED TO COPY AND PASTE ANY DEGREE, I ALREADY KNOW THEM, ALL OF THEM. AS FAR AS THE RELATIVITY IS CONCERNED, WHAT I'M SAYING IS RELATIVE TO YOU.

and it is math, the other part is science which is used to explain it, u said u read da god, well re-read it cuz he talks on that in there.

NO IT'S NOT MATH.

u divine allah?? whats the duty of the 5%??? to teach and civilize the uncivilized, make them civilized. if this is not done they should be punished with severe punishment.

SEE, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

peace

Peace.

You can't teach what you don't know, and you don't know.

If you want to learn this culture, then you need to find you a teacher.

What happened to going to the 2122?

You've been given the order (on multiple levels), are you able to execute it?

Peace.

Giflord
07-09-2008, 01:27 PM
whatever man, u seem like youd rather have an arguement than build with equality. i personally dont enjoy having arguements so i can travel with u on that current of air, sorry.

peace

Black Man
07-09-2008, 01:47 PM
whatever man, u seem like youd rather have an arguement than build with equality. i personally dont enjoy having arguements so i can travel with u on that current of air, sorry.

peace

Peace.

Argue with you? Ha! I told you everything you NEED to do, it is you who wants to argue. It is you who doesn't know. It is you who admitted they need to find a teacher. Me, I already know. If and when you go to 2122, it just might be me that you talk to. Like I said before, you were given proper instructions.

Before you Build, you need to Destroy some things first, among other things. And how are we going to build with equality when you don't have the tools to build with me in equality?

You talk about copy and paste, everytime you use my Supreme Mathematics, you use them in error.

Why did Musa have a hard time civilizing the devil in the year 2000 B.C.?

Easily lead in the wrong direction so so hard to lead in the right direction.

The 85% know that it rains hail snow and also hear thunder above their heads, but do not try to learn who is causing all this to happen by letting the 5% teach them. They believe in the 10% on face value.

Peace.

Giflord
07-09-2008, 02:08 PM
it was out of humbleness and meekness that i admitted to you that i should seek an enlightener, i revealed this because i have no ego to defend, i was humble and admitted it.
(i said i needed one for the original topic question, not for 120 in general, i agree tho that it would drastically help but still thats not what i was originally referring to)

u keep harping on that and trying to use it to put me down, the fact that your doing that indicates to me that u have other intentions besides "teaching". your posts display arrogence, eggocentricism and the devil of hate.

YOUR supreme mathematics?? you say this to a student who genuinly wishes to learn?? thats mad suspect, closer to the likes of the 10% than a peaceful righteous 5%. just an observation

Black Man
07-09-2008, 02:45 PM
it was out of humbleness and meekness that i admitted to you that i should seek an enlightener, i revealed this because i have no ego to defend, i was humble and admitted it.
(i said i needed one for the original topic question, not for 120 in general, i agree tho that it would drastically help but still thats not what i was originally referring to)

u keep harping on that and trying to use it to put me down, the fact that your doing that indicates to me that u have other intentions besides "teaching". your posts display arrogence, eggocentricism and the devil of hate.

when did i say i had intentions to teach you? i don't know you to teach you and you can't learn this over a computer. you got the benefit of the doubt. you were given proper insturctions and i told you, you need to find you a teacher.i don't need to put you down, i don't know you. as i said before, i'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. i told you exactly what to do as far as learning.

by you saying i'm being arrogant, egocentric, and the devil of hate means nothing to me. it's arrogant of you to speak on things that you don't know. it's egocentric of you who lacks the knowledge of the particular subjects to try and tell somebody who knows already.

easily lead in the wrong direction hard to lead in the right direction.

YOUR supreme mathematics??

yes, my supreme mathematics.

you say this to a student who genuinly wishes to learn??

c'mon now, now you're speaking with a forked tongue. you don't want to truly learn otherwise you wouldn't have made this post. yet again, you were given proper instructions and order however you chose something different. and you're not a student. student's have teachers. from what's written below, all you want is a teacher to teach you about your original topic question.

i said i needed one for the original topic question, not for 120 in general

thats mad suspect,

you are mad suspect, especially after posting this post.

closer to the likes of the 10% than a peaceful righteous 5%.

so says the 85% lol.

just an observation

keep observing

Peace.

KERZO
07-10-2008, 08:32 AM
I like how black man rips aparts peoples posts then puts peace at the bottom....haha

STYLE
07-10-2008, 09:08 AM
giflord exposed this nigga. i been told yall this shit since day one. dude is misrepresenting. i been said his intentions are disingenuous.

he wants his dick sucked for claiming 5%. i don't know about yall but my lips are sealed.

i have yet to see him drop one inkling of knowledge in ktl, well he did attempt to compare hip hop to alchemy but failed and got mad at me for trying to educate him on the elemental tip.

steady throwin earth on his fire while he blows air onto my flame.
but he gonna respect my water technique when it erodes the ground from up under his feet.

Giflord
07-10-2008, 10:13 AM
I like how black man rips aparts peoples posts then puts peace at the bottom....haha

ya thats what i was thinking too, i guess he dont know that peace means postive energy activates constant elevation

word style, dudes intentions are mad suspect, i tried to keep it positive with the man from the start but he wasnt having it

peace

Black Man
07-10-2008, 11:29 AM
ya thats what i was thinking too, i guess he dont know that peace means postive energy activates constant elevation

word style, dudes intentions are mad suspect, i tried to keep it positive with the man from the start but he wasnt having it

peace

your intentions are mad suspect. one minute it's i'm going to 2122 the next minute naw i didn't mean i wanted a teacher for that, just the plus degree science....lol. your suspect.

i said i needed one for the original topic question, not for 120 in general

i agree tho that it would drastically help but

Giflord
07-10-2008, 01:37 PM
very weak foundation for an arguement but ill humor u (and myself) with a response, ill try and answer it as simply as possible

i said i wanted an enlightener to help me out with the consciousness stages question, i am getting by knowledging 120 by myself for now, im in college and i have greater priorities right now than dedicating my life for 120. im knowledging them at my own pace . i was agreeing with you tho that if i had an enlightener to "make me walk every step of the way" i would get much more out of it, but i need to master the devils world first to be able to stack cream and obtain a born jewel (house), still i use knowledge of self combined with realization of allah as a compass to navigate.

peace to u black man and all others whom grace this thread

Giflord
07-10-2008, 03:26 PM
aaahhh, that makes sense so realization of the superconscious borns the realization that u create your own world through specific thought. that you are the controller (soul controller) of your shit. i got that but never knew it was the superconsicous.

so is that was it actually means or is it your take on it??

Giflord
07-24-2008, 01:51 PM
I was just reading the "Whats the Point" build at http://atlantisschool.blogspot.com/ and stumbled apon this:

"through connecting the conscious and subconscious realms, thus bornin the collective Super Conscious"

it basically confirms what we were talking about in here and also words it in a different way so it shines light on the subject at a different angle

i recommend all yall check out this build its a good read

peace

diggy
07-31-2008, 12:08 AM
Have any of u heard of The Master Key?

Black Man
07-31-2008, 12:42 PM

yes

Olive Oil Goombah
07-31-2008, 04:48 PM

Yea, it unlocks all the doors of the dungeons in the Legend of Zelda.

diggy
07-31-2008, 11:18 PM

yes

Ya, that book is basically about manifesting your thoughts into reality. There are many exercises to try. Long book.

Wooly Noggins
08-02-2008, 11:01 PM
aaahhh, that makes sense so realization of the superconscious borns the realization that u create your own world through specific thought. that you are the controller (soul controller) of your shit. i got that but never knew it was the superconsicous.

so is that was it actually means or is it your take on it??

the conscious is a connection
the subconscious is your portion
the super conscious is a small elite portion of the All

please don't ask me to explain further
look at whats written and ask your self whatever questions come to mind first for a time - then maybe a decent build can come out of it

PALEHORSE
10-09-2008, 10:03 PM
aight..a decent enough question.

super-conscious is also known as the universal mind. peeps think that theres one super mind that has all the knowledge in the universe which our own self conscious can tap into. you should think of the superconscious as a computer server and our minds as connected computers which can take info from it....is that enough for ya?

Magnetic conscious is totally different, that relates to the earths magnetic field. peeps think it affects your behaviour and memory because the magnetic field is constantly in flux (morphing).

i've basically just gave you an overview of what those two things are and if you want to discuss this shyt then holla back boi :thumbup:

an intresting fact is that the only 2 natural sources of magnetic energy, your brain and the earth(van allen belts)