PDA

View Full Version : christianity 551 years old?

Mic Tyson
07-06-2008, 04:37 PM
so i was readin the NOI student enrollment 1-10 and came across

10. What is the birth record of said nations, others than Islam?

ANSWER

10. Buddhism is 35,000 years old.

Christianity is 551 years old.
There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger.

i was just wondering where the idea christianity is only 551 years old came from, because it is older than that

RzaRectum
07-06-2008, 04:42 PM
Sounds like lies designed to undermine the christian faith

Olive Oil Goombah
07-06-2008, 06:07 PM
People actually take NOI seriously???

Christianity is older than Islam. Not that that means anything. But its funny. We've been around for thousands of years and all of a sudden some Arabian dude calls himself a prophet and starts a 'religious' movement based upon conquering the mid east, north africa and parts of Europe.
Christianity is the same. It was a tool used to consolidate power in Europe and abroad.

Black Man
07-07-2008, 09:51 AM

Christianity is older than Islam. Not that that means anything. But its funny. We've been around for thousands of years and all of a sudden some Arabian dude calls himself a prophet and starts a 'religious' movement based upon conquering the mid east, north africa and parts of Europe.
Christianity is the same. It was a tool used to consolidate power in Europe and abroad.

The 85% take things on face value.

Christianity is not older than Islam.

Islam did not start with the person known as Prophet Muhammad.

There was no middle east during the time of muhammad of about 1600 years ago.

The details matter.

begongo
07-07-2008, 11:31 AM
oh come on ... don't take NOI as if it was knowledge or something

Koolish
07-07-2008, 11:47 AM
The 85% take things on face value.

Christianity is not older than Islam.

Islam did not start with the person known as Prophet Muhammad.

There was no middle east during the time of muhammad of about 1600 years ago.

The details matter.

where's the proof?

you can say any thing's true without proof, but with proof it's likely everyone will believe you and support your cause.

Black Man
07-07-2008, 12:04 PM

ANSWER

i was just wondering where the idea christianity is only 551 years old came from, because it is older than that

A person can have lessons.......and with those lessons they have, they'll never see any parts of understanding without proper guidance.

STYLE
07-07-2008, 12:34 PM
this is why you lose.

you give the nation a bad name. humble yourself instead of using the lessons as a lever to elevate your ego.

Mic Tyson
07-07-2008, 12:45 PM
A person can have lessons.......and with those lessons they have, they'll never see any parts of understanding without proper guidance.

i get what u sayin i don't have guidance with the lessons. thats why i asked about

BTTR KNG KOOL
07-07-2008, 02:45 PM
Jesus

Black Man
07-07-2008, 02:57 PM
i get what u sayin i don't have guidance with the lessons. thats why i asked about

Peace.

That's good that you realize that. People think having the lessons will bring them into the knowledge of self and the sciences of everything in life, however that isn't the case.

As far as your question, research John Wycliff and that will give you some insight into that particular degree you're dealing with.

How are you going to know and understand 10, when you don't know and understand 1?

Who is the Original Man?

The 85% knows that it rain hail snow and also hear thunder above their heads but do not try to learn who is causing all this to happen by letting the 5% teach them. They believe in the 10% on face value.

Black Man
07-07-2008, 03:00 PM
this is why you lose.

you give the nation a bad name. humble yourself instead of using the lessons as a lever to elevate your ego.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

STYLE
07-07-2008, 03:06 PM
peace.

the wycliffe movement was a reformation movement. chrstianity had been established, at least by the government of Rome, before then, around the 4th century AD. 1st with the edict of milan and then consolidated at council of nicea.

what are your thoughts?

STYLE
07-07-2008, 03:12 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

very funny indeed. but he asked you a question in an effort to gain understanding and you shit on him. 5% educate the 85%? right?

you see the reaction that got you.

then you decided to try to come correct. and you see what that got you.

my point is that being 5% does not require you being an asshole. that is a personal choice. don't use the nation as a front to do so.

peace.

Mic Tyson
07-07-2008, 03:18 PM
peace.

the wycliffe movement was a reformation movement. chrstianity had been established, at least by the government of Rome, before then, around the 4th century AD. 1st with the edict of milan and then consolidated at council of nicea.

what are your thoughts?

yeah thats what i found too. its says he translated the bible into english. i don't get how that shows that christianity has only existed for 551 years

Black Man
07-07-2008, 03:30 PM
very funny indeed. but he asked you a question in an effort to gain understanding and you shit on him. 5% educate the 85%? right?

my point is that being 5% does not require you being an asshole. that is a personal choice. don't use the nation as a front to do so.

peace.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Black Man
07-07-2008, 03:36 PM
yeah thats what i found too. its says he translated the bible into english. i don't get how that shows that christianity has only existed for 551 years

Understanding comes in time, but you're not going to get the Understanding because you keep doing things out of order. You're not going to get it.

The 85% knows that it rain hail snow and also hear thunder above their heads but do not try to learn who is causing all this to happen by letting the 5% teach them. They believe in the 10% on face value.

Memory Man
07-07-2008, 03:39 PM
all three of the abrahamic faiths claim to inherit the same ancient prophetic tradition, so in a way all three can claim the same antiquity.

Prolifical ENG
07-07-2008, 03:40 PM
Is older better?

Prolifical ENG
07-07-2008, 03:40 PM
all three of the abrahamic faiths claim to inherit the same ancient prophetic tradition, so in a way all three can claim the same antiquity.

someone Vaticanize that man

Mic Tyson
07-07-2008, 03:46 PM
Understanding comes in time, but you're not going to get the Understanding because you keep doing things out of order. You're not going to get it.

i don't think 1-9 really had anything to do with 10 as far as showing how christianity is only 551 years old. i know i need someone who has knowledge about this to teach me the 1-10 so it makes more sense(which might happen soon) but for now im just wondering where christianity is 551 years old came from.

Black Man
07-07-2008, 04:08 PM
i don't think 1-9 really had anything to do with 10 as far as showing how christianity is only 551 years old.

SMH. YOUR THOUGHTS ARE WRONG. YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH DOING THINGS IN THE PROPER ORDER. IF YOU DO DECIDE TO GO UNDER THE STUDY, YOU'LL SEE THERE'S ORDER AND ORDERS THAT ARE REQUIRED TO BE FOLLOWED IN ORDER TO HAVE SUCCESS.....IN ORDER TO HAVE A CULTURE.......IN ORDER TO HAVE UNDERSTANDING.......IN ORDER TO HAVE

i know i need someone who has knowledge about this to teach me the 1-10 so it makes more sense(which might happen soon) but for now im just wondering where christianity is 551 years old came from.

JOHN WYCLIFF. I TOLD YOU UNDERSTANDING COMES IN TIME.

Peace.

WU-KILLAH
07-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Well it's kinda simple: Judaism then Christianity then Islam.

NOI is a little bit like McDonald's it is an american thing from the 20th century

Olive Oil Goombah
07-07-2008, 05:39 PM
LMAO! Its a religion built upon cinderblocks

Mic Tyson
07-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Well it's kinda simple: Judaism then Christianity then Islam.

NOI is a little bit like McDonald's it is an american thing from the 20th century

yeah but im tryin to find out why the NOI thinks its only 551 years old. it must not be literal but something deeper or its just plain wrong

Olive Oil Goombah
07-07-2008, 08:13 PM
The answer is in the statement. 'The NOI claims...'

Dokuro
07-09-2008, 01:36 AM

ANSWER

wow you evan got the age wrong on budda com own man are calider is ifluasd by that (backword religion) cristianity is 2008 give or take a month years old its the pordisin sect thats 552 years old and buda is only 29,100 somthin

and o yah there is a god and shes a crul fat bitchwith bad gas

dezmond
07-09-2008, 11:35 AM
yeah but im tryin to find out why the NOI thinks its only 551 years old. it must not be literal but something deeper or its just plain wrong

Unfortuntely you wont get a straight answer.........

Best thing to do is try to work it out yourself....... As is the case with most things in life worth knowing.....

Prolifical ENG
07-09-2008, 06:59 PM
why does an age of a religion matter?

V4D3R
07-09-2008, 10:15 PM
Peace God I dont have the answers to this.

I kinda gave up the energy dedicated to religious study.

Deep down we all know whats right/wrong.

We all know who fucked who - who owes who.

Max Munch
07-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Is older better?

I imagine many of these beliefs & religious tales to be similar to a game of broken telephone.... so in this case, probably not.

who owes who.

So.. who owes who?

V4D3R
07-09-2008, 11:23 PM
The DEVIL owes me my father back. My fathers father and mothers mother and grandmother - great-grandmother since they went to Africa took them here and came here and raped and pillaged the land, and people.

Read my bloodline under my av.

11th Chamber
07-10-2008, 12:07 AM

guys like this idiot give the 5% Nation a bad name.

Sunny does the same exact shit, which is why I have no respect for that loser either

I see yer great at dodging questions and the only response you seem to come up with is among the lines of "You will recieve the answer when yer mind always you too" or some shit like that

Max Munch
07-10-2008, 12:20 AM
^Co-sign... these guys act like arrogant douche bags most of the time.

V4D3R
07-10-2008, 01:26 AM
^^whats so hard to learning shit in order?

You honestly think you can become a doctor from reading an encyclopedia?

Respect the order of things in any element your interested in learning about.

Respect nature, respect the gods.

STYLE
07-10-2008, 02:18 AM
fuck that. i'm not cosigning myself to being a complete idiot just to get a simple straight forward answer.

the nigga said wycliffe. okay......wycliffe doesn't give the answer we are looking for it only confirms what i know to be true. christianity was founded with consantine and the HRE.

now what?

"you ain't ready".....bullshit.

the fact is, he doesn't know the answer himself.

you don't need to be a doctor to understand how the circulatory system works.
you don't need to be a pilot to understand how a plane stays in the air
you don't need to be a rapper to understand rap lyrics
you don't need to be a dopeboy to understand how crack is cooked

just the other day,my son asked me how do flowers grow. i started with a simple explanation of photosythesis then as he asked more questions we got deeper into chlorophyll and pollenization and even root systems. and he's 5 years old.

i sure as hell didn't tell him "you need to get a degree in botany before i can tell you how flowers grow. 1st you need to understand what water is made out of then we can talk about the nature of photons.....(insert more bullshit question dodging)"

i can explain a multitude of subjects far more complex and/or philosophically deeper than the age of christianity.

i mean really, lets keep it real. really real.
if the answer is so beyond our comprehension, then the answer must not be worth knowing.

smh......all this dude can do is quote shit out of the manual.

i respect results. show and prove. i refuse to respect anyone who can't produce.

diggy
07-10-2008, 04:03 AM
Exactly!

The answering of questions with questions is so dumb.

He's like some fucked up computer program that has a virus or glitch in it.

STYLE
07-10-2008, 05:32 AM
granted knowledge builds on knowledge. but "the same as above is below".

you should be able to explain any subject to anyone regardless of their level of understanding. if not, then either you don't have an understanding of the subject or you are just flat out wrong.

i could explain how i make sigs to someone who has never even heard of photoshop.
i could do it without having to give them a history lesson aout digital art or even what a pixel is.

by doing so the understanding will flow in both directions up and down.
now when they hear of a pshop technique knowledge and understanding is gained. when they hear about pixels knowledge and understanding is gained.

and the most fucked up part about the whole situation is NOI cats ain't even like this.
dude is just on some bullshit. or he's frontin.

i understand why certain info is kept close to heart. but if you know certain people are not supposed to get it, why the fuck are you at wucorp? cause the majority of people here fall into that catagory. honestly you are not supposed to be in here fuckin with the 85 anyway. regardless if the wu's culture is one way or another.

smh....and blackman thinks it's funny, if i was was misrepresenting my culture i wouldn't be laughin.

Max Munch
07-10-2008, 09:03 AM

No.... but I could become a doctor if I was TAUGHT by another doctor who knew what he was doing. It seems the "5%ers" are too busy acting high and mighty to see that some people have interest in these beliefs. However, they quickly become uninterested once these douche bags answer questions with questions and act as if they are superior (maybe according to your beliefs you are, but you COULD do a better job of explaining/answering questions).

V4D3R
07-10-2008, 09:22 AM
Yes but doctors go through years of training. It's just how the 5% operate. Before you can build on their level you need to know the basics they know before they will take you seriously. This is my understanding.

If you disrespect them - it's just like disrespecting anybody else and then trying to ask them for a loan the next minute.

"Fuck you and your stupid ass ways nigga - your wrong. Can I borrow 50$ ? I'll get you back quick."

Black Man
07-10-2008, 10:16 AM

ANSWER

oh come on ... don't take NOI as if it was knowledge or something

peace.

what are your thoughts?

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Yes. And this was it....
i get what u sayin i don't have guidance with the lessons. thats why i asked about He didn't ask ME though....and he's not asking about my lessons, my nation, or my culture, he's asking about the Nation of Islam.

peace.

You never will until you're able to follow the order. You're out of tune.

Is older better?

Sometimes older is better. The best wines that I know of are the old ones. It depends how you look at something and see it.

i don't think 1-9 really had anything to do with 10 as far as showing how christianity is only 551 years old. i know i need someone who has knowledge about this to teach me the 1-10 so it makes more sense(which might happen soon) but for now im just wondering where christianity is 551 years old came from.

This is arrogant. How does a person ask a question that they don't know, then when they get answers, they say things like the above. If you actually knew then you wouldn't be searching for answers.

People want to finish the race without even starting it.

It's in the details. The 85% take things on face value.

why does an age of a religion matter?

That's determined by the individual. It may not matter to you, for somebody else it will. They have their reasons and you have yours.

guys like this idiot give the 5% Nation a bad name.

Quality over quantity.

Sunny does the same exact shit, which is why I have no respect for that loser either

This is why most of you have been dis-qualified to get answers to your questions. Why would he or anybody else for that matter share anything with you when you don't respect them?

I see yer great at dodging questions and the only response you seem to come up with is among the lines of "You will recieve the answer when yer mind always you too" or some shit like that

Understanding comes in time. They want the understanding but the refuse to put in the work to get the understanding. Then what happened? They get amd and normally start talking shit.....shorty after they'll have more questions.

^Co-sign... these guys act like arrogant douche bags most of the time.

^^whats so hard to learning shit in order?

Easily lead in the wrong direction hard to lead in the right direction.

Respect the order of things in any element your interested in learning about.

Respect nature, respect the gods.

fuck that. i'm not cosigning myself to being a complete idiot just to get a simple straight forward answer.

the nigga said wycliffe. okay......wycliffe doesn't give the answer we are looking for it only confirms what i know to be true. christianity was founded with consantine and the HRE.

We? You didn't ask the question this person did.....

yeah but im tryin to find out why the NOI thinks its only 551 years old. it must not be literal but something deeper or its just plain wrong I'm not in the Nation of Islam, what Mic Tyson would have to do is go to the Nation of Islam members and ask them. I guided him in the right direction to find out what he wanted to know. However, he nor you are equipped with the right knowledge to understand this particular degree. You, style, said that knowledge builds off a knowledge. Asking about the 10th question without the foundation is only going to lead to a misunderstanding. He's asking a question without knowing the foundation. Real simple. Order. You want things done out of order.

now what?

"you ain't ready".....bullshit.

You're not.

the fact is, he doesn't know the answer himself.

I don't know the answer that Mic Tyson asked, because I'm not in the Nation of Islam so I can't speak for another man.

you don't need to be a doctor to understand how the circulatory system works.

But to understand you have to first know. Knowledge comes before Understanding. There's order in learning.

you don't need to be a pilot to understand how a plane stays in the air

There's still an order to get to that understanding.

you don't need to be a rapper to understand rap lyrics

There's still an order to get to that understanding. You first have to know the lyrics, then there has to be some form of application or experience and that will produce the potential for an understanding.

you don't need to be a dopeboy to understand how crack is cooked

To cook crack you need to know how to do it first. Order. You get the understanding after you know how to do it, and actually do it. Knowledge, Wisdom, and then Understanding.

just the other day,my son asked me how do flowers grow. i started with a simple explanation of photosythesis then as he asked more questions we got deeper into chlorophyll and pollenization and even root systems. and he's 5 years old.

i sure as hell didn't tell him "you need to get a degree in botany before i can tell you how flowers grow. 1st you need to understand what water is made out of then we can talk about the nature of photons.....(insert more bullshit question dodging)"

That's YOUR son, and you and YOUR son have a relationship that allows for him to learn from you. You know YOUR son and he knows you. Your are responsible for YOUR son correct? If YOUR son says or does something in error you are able to correct that error? You are able to SHOW YOUR son the way correct?

That can't be done over a computer.

Being interested in something isn't the same as wanting to learn about it.

i can explain a multitude of subjects far more complex and/or philosophically deeper than the age of christianity.

i mean really, lets keep it real. really real.
if the answer is so beyond our comprehension, then the answer must not be worth knowing.

Maybe you're just haven't qualified yourself for that answer. If you wanted something the RIGHT WAY, then you'll take the time to do it the RIGHT WAY. I don't ask question about the 5% or the Nation of Islam, I already know. When there is something I want to know and I need a teacher, then I know how to be a student and learn.

You're not my student, anybody who said they wanted to learn they were always given the right knowledge, and anybody who respectfully asked questions got answers. All you people who private message can attest to that fact.

Crawl before you Walk, Knowledge before Wisdom.

You want to participate in a marathon and can't run the length of a football field.

You want to know about Yacub, but can't comprehend who the original man is.

smh......all this dude can do is quote shit out of the manual.

i respect results. show and prove. i refuse to respect anyone who can't produce.

What have you produced? The only thing I see that's attached to your name are the words that you type here. You've produces nothing!

granted knowledge builds on knowledge. but "the same as above is below".

you should be able to explain any subject to anyone regardless of their level of understanding. if not, then either you don't have an understanding of the subject or you are just flat out wrong.

i could explain how i make sigs to someone who has never even heard of photoshop.
i could do it without having to give them a history lesson aout digital art or even what a pixel is.

Learning to MAKE a sig isn't the same as learning to live out a CULTURE. With a Culture, there's history to learn. With Culture, there's order, among many other aspects. Even teaching a person to make a sig, there's an order to it.

by doing so the understanding will flow in both directions up and down.
now when they hear of a pshop technique knowledge and understanding is gained. when they hear about pixels knowledge and understanding is gained.

and the most fucked up part about the whole situation is NOI cats ain't even like this.
dude is just on some bullshit. or he's frontin.

You're right, those who are in the Nation of Islam wouldn't tell you nothing about Supreme Wisdom because in ORDER to learn from them you have to be a registered muslim. They don't give out their Supreme Wisdom and Problem Book to anybody, only registered muslims. Every question you keep asking about Yacub, you're not getting anything other than a story.

i understand why certain info is kept close to heart. but if you know certain people are not supposed to get it, why the fuck are you at wucorp? cause the majority of people here fall into that catagory. honestly you are not supposed to be in here fuckin with the 85 anyway. regardless if the wu's culture is one way or another.

This is some funny shit right here. Religious. Why am I not supposed to be here?

smh....and blackman thinks it's funny, if i was was misrepresenting my culture i wouldn't be laughin.

That's why you're not laughing. Finally taking your own advice.

No.... but I could become a doctor if I was TAUGHT by another doctor who knew what he was doing. It seems the "5%ers" are too busy acting high and mighty to see that some people have interest in these beliefs. However, they quickly become uninterested once these douche bags answer questions with questions and act as if they are superior (maybe according to your beliefs you are, but you COULD do a better job of explaining/answering questions).

Peace Max Munch. You're right, you could become a doctor if a qualified person (doctor) taught you. Could you learn to be that doctor by learning over the computer? Some things you can learn from just reading a book. Some things you have to learn through example, you have to be in the presence of the teacher or in this case the doctor. That's why when a person becomes a doctor they work under a qualified doctor to guide them in what they do before they go off on their own. The same thing applies when learning Supreme Mathematics.

Those who are interested get taught. Those who claim they are interested throw temper tantrems when they're given order, when they're told you have to know something else in order to understand what you're asking, among other things.

You learn to add and subtract before you multiply and divide.

All those who say they're interested in learning need to find somebody to teach them in real life, not over the computer. It doesn't work that way.

Black Man
07-10-2008, 10:19 AM
Yes but doctors go through years of training. It's just how the 5% operate. Before you can build on their level you need to know the basics they know before they will take you seriously. This is my understanding.

If you disrespect them - it's just like disrespecting anybody else and then trying to ask them for a loan the next minute.

"Fuck you and your stupid ass ways nigga - your wrong. Can I borrow 50$ ? I'll get you back quick."

I see that. LOL. Fuck you! Can I borrow $50?

Ain't nobody becoming a doctor from just reading a book. And you're not understanding that science without any application/experience of what you know.

Max Munch
07-10-2008, 10:52 AM
All those who say they're interested in learning need to find somebody to teach them in real life, not over the computer. It doesn't work that way.

Ain't nobody becoming a doctor from just reading a book. And you're not understanding that science without any application/experience of what you know.

Word, true. However, if people do show interest and if you do take the time to respond.. why not try to enlighten them to the best of your ability instead of running circles around them (which is how I perceive SOME of these "answers"). Truthfully, I can't say that I'd go out of my way at this particular point in my life to learn about NOI (although I am interested in different beliefs, religions, etc.) It's when I'm sitting around at home, bored, that I wouldn't mind learning a little here and there.

Peace.

Black Man
07-10-2008, 11:03 AM
Word, true. However, if people do show interest and if you do take the time to respond.. why not try to enlighten them to the best of your ability instead of running circles around them (which is how I perceive SOME of these "answers"). Truthfully, I can't say that I'd go out of my way at this particular point in my life to learn about NOI (although I am interested in different beliefs, religions, etc.) It's when I'm sitting around at home, bored, that I wouldn't mind learning a little here and there.

Peace.

Peace.

First, my culture can not be learned over the computer. Is that something you understand?

Just go back and re-read this particular thread. A question was asked about a certain lesson and the person who asked the question wanted to know why a specific group of people said something.

I'm not in that group of people, however I did give him proper guidance into that particular degree.

He and others who didn't ask the question were dis-satisfied and insults began.

He was also told that there's an order to learn this information, however him and many others are dis-satisfied with that because they want what they want.....they don't want the right knowledge, otherwise they would follow instructions. Its not hard. This is their child like mentality, throwing temper tantrems.

It's when I'm sitting around at home, bored,

I'm not hear for your entertainment because you're bored. This type of attitude is held by many here, and that's another reason why you get the type of answers you get.

Fuck the 5%. Can you tell me about yacub?

I'm not in the NOI.

Peace.

Max Munch
07-10-2008, 11:16 AM
I knew that sentence would get picked out...

Anyways, I understand that not EVERYTHING can be taught over a computer, but surely some facts can be provided, or beliefs can be explained. Also I don't consider you as "entertainment".. I ask questions to learn, not to be entertained.

And no I can't tell you about Yacub (if that wasn't rhetorical).. my knowledge of him is very limited.

Peace.

Black Man
07-10-2008, 11:31 AM
I knew that sentence would get picked out...

Anyways, I understand that not EVERYTHING can be taught over a computer, but surely some facts can be provided, or beliefs can be explained. Also I don't consider you as "entertainment".. I ask questions to learn, not to be entertained.

And no I can't tell you about Yacub (if that wasn't rhetorical).. my knowledge of him is very limited.

Peace.

Peace Max Munch.

That line was used not against you, more so it reflects the attitude of some people here. They don't want to learn, they want entertainment.

Of course some facts can be provided, and some facts have been provided; however when those facts are provided the people don't want that. They want what they want just like spoiled brats.

I tell dude to research John Wycliff.....I don't know if he did or didn't. I know when he posted he wasn't satisfied with what was told to him. Go back and read how he said that 1-9 don't matter. How's a blind man with no direction going to tell the person who not only holds the road map but actually travelled that terrain what's needed and what's not?

When I express the FACT that there's an order to learn something, I'm sharing facts. Maybe they're not the most exciting or the most interesting, it is what it is though. People don't want facts. They don't want proof. They say it, they don't want it.

I wasn't asking you about Yacub. The statement I made is only a reflection of the attitude of the people who ask certain people certain questions. It's fuck the 5%, or some form of disrespect, then in the next breath that same person or persons is asking the 5% questions. That's what happens here.

Everybody who respectfully asked me questions pertaining to my culture or to my nation, they get answers. Those people tend not to do it in an open forum, they private message me. Respectfully, I give them answers. Then what happened? Some of them continued with the disrespect.

Peace.

STYLE
07-15-2008, 05:07 AM
vivien thomas

vivien thomas was a pioneer in heart surgery. began as a janitor/lab tech and read the medical books at night.

because of lack of help he was called on to be a surgical assistant. where he showed and proved his self taught skills as he surpassed the head surgeon in insight and skill.
he was so ill with his hands he could operate by touch alone.

he developed surgical tools and new surgical proceedures.

he was awarded doctorate and was an instructor at john Hopkins for 35yrs, one of the top if not THE top medical schools in the country especially in the field of cardiology. at his retirement he was awarded top honors, instuctor emeritus.

he never went to medical school.

if you want to learn more about this story. Mos Def made a great movie about him "Something the Lord Made"

never let someone else put limits your potential. thats a power play that so many of our strong brothers and sisters fall prey to.

don't cosign yourself into being helpless and worthless just so someone can act like they are filling you with power and value you had within all along.

we are all connected by the same life force as the Will cannot be divided. the Will contains all things including knowledge.

knowledge can be aquired from the subjective realm (spiritual or super conscious)into the objective realm (the world) without the help of any teacher.

the answers to life's questions are all around you.

i place serious doubts in anyone who claims to do something in my best interests but hasn't even taken the time to get to know me.

stop fakin the funk.

so now you are not NOI?

so from here on out you should not be answering any questions about NOI. correct?

this whole thread revolves around the fact that:

you tried to represent NOI by answering a question,
when in reality you didn't know the answer,
so you started with the bullshit again,

then tried to sneak out the back door 5 PAGES LATER by saying "he should seek out NOI cause i don't know the answer".

i think that should have been your 1st post as opposed to the last. don't you?

there is an order to things and apparently you have them fucked up.

since we are hung up on words here....

knowledge DOES come before understanding. but wasn't the conversation about READING BOOKS?

so we are under the assumption that A BOOK is the source of the knowledge in this particular example.

stop talking with a forked tongue and come correct. but for your sake...

you don't need to be a doctor to know AND understand how the circulatory system works.

lemme hold $50!

(BTW knowledge cannot be returned and costs you nothing to share it. if you look at teaching like you are loaning money and expect something in return then you got life fucked up.)

sincerely the staff of LSU swim team.

PS Minister Farrakhan is one of the greatest entertainers/educators on earth.

RzaRectum
07-15-2008, 06:34 PM
Incidentally, I think knowledge and understanding are interchangeable in its order - however is entirely dependent on the person and situation. (Or the context of how you are framing the case)

For example, a person who draws thru experience is taught by another (who has no technical understanding either),

but although both have no technical knowledge about art, they both have an understanding of how to draw.

Until they are able to understand the technical part, they can not know it in a technical way.

On the other end (Greek), you could also pick up a book and gain technical knowledge by reading,

(mind you the knowledge is not yours until you understand it)
In this way you've gained the knowledge before you understood it.

If you gain understanding thru the written knowledge. Now the reader and author both KNOW. But you must understand before you can know.

This is like two sides to the same coin. Similar to that of which came first, the chicken first or egg.

Although the concept of knowledge has wide and various explanations I was able to clarify my reasoning thru the concept of epistemology,

(
Epistemology is a branch of philosophy that studies knowledge. It attempts to answer the basic question: what distinguishes true (adequate) knowledgefrom false (inadequate) knowledge.
)
The adequate knowledge is tried and true, where as the inadequate knowledge is not practical in it's highest applications.

But I really had to think this through, because even the pragmatic epistemology does not give a clear answer to the question where knowledge or models come from. There is an implicit assumption that models are built from parts of other models and empirical data on the basis of trial-and-error complemented with some heuristics or intuition.

Mic Tyson
07-15-2008, 07:54 PM
vivien thomas[COLOR=Magenta]

so now you are not NOI?

so from here on out you should not be answering any questions about NOI. correct?

this whole thread revolves around the fact that:

you tried to represent NOI by answering a question,
when in reality you didn't know the answer,
so you started with the bullshit again,

then tried to sneak out the back door 5 PAGES LATER by saying "he should seek out NOI cause i don't know the answer".

i think that should have been your 1st post as opposed to the last. don't you?

there is an order to things and apparently you have them fucked up.

\

even if hes not an NOI if hes a 5 percenter he should still know the answer the question cuz 5 percenters also learn student enrollment 1-10. if Black Man isn't a 5 percenter or NOI then he shouldn't have even tried to answer if he didn't know

Black Man
07-16-2008, 09:15 AM

ANSWER

even if hes not an NOI if hes a 5 percenter he should still know the answer the question cuz 5 percenters also learn student enrollment 1-10. if Black Man isn't a 5 percenter or NOI then he shouldn't have even tried to answer if he didn't know

THE 85% KNOW THAT IT RAINS HAIL SNOW AND ALSO HEAR THUNDER ABOVE THEIR HEAD BUT DO NOT TRY TO LEARN WHO IS CAUSING ALL THIS TO HAPPEN BY LETTING THE 5% TEACH THEM. THE BELIEVE IN THE 10% ON FACE VALUE.

ISN'T CHRISTIANITY A RELIGION? WHEN DID IT BECOME A NATION?

WHAT DOES RELIGION MEAN? WHAT DOES NATION MEAN?

WHY DOES THE QUESTION REFER TO A NATION AND NOT A RELIGION?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN IT SAYS, "SAID NATIONS"?

WHEN JOHN WYCLIFF TRANSLATED THE BIBLE WHAT LANGUAGE WAS IT IN BEFORE THE TRANSLATION? WHAT PEOPLE WERE ABLE TO READ, WRITE, AND SPEAK THAT LANGUAGE?

DID WYCLIFF DO ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN TRANSLATE THE BIBLE? IF SO WHAT WAS IT?

WHAT CHANGE OR REFORM DID WYCLIFF BRING ABOUT?

WHAT IS A "BIRTH RECORD"?

WHAT IS THE EXACT DATE OF THE BIRTH OF CHRISTIANITY?

IF IT'S OLDER THAN 551 YEARS, HOW OLD IS IT EXACTLY?

I KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THE ORIGINAL QUESTION.

THE ORIGINAL QUESTION EVENTUALLY CHANGED INTO SOMETHING ELSE. IF THE PEOPLE WHO READ THE THREAD PAYED ATTENTION TO WHAT'S BEING WRITTEN THEN THEY WOULD SEE HOW THE QUESTION CHANGED.

THE ORIGINAL QUESTION ASKS....

i was just wondering where the idea christianity is only 551 years old came from

THIS WAS ANSWERED, B.U.T. IT WAS NOT UNDERSTOOD.

AS THE THREAD CONTINUED THE QUESTION CHANGED.

yeah but im tryin to find out why the NOI thinks its only 551 years old.

DIFFERENT QUESTION HERE. NOW THE AUTHOR IS ASKING SPECIFICALLY FOR THE NOI'S THOUGHTS ON THIS PARTICULAR DEGREE.

11th Chamber
07-16-2008, 09:21 AM
^^^ You make absolutely no sense

STYLE
07-16-2008, 03:40 PM
i get where he's coming from.
blackman just needs to be frank like that last post and lose the cryptic speech.

"you are asking two questions here. let me try to explain...." was all that was needed.

its like you see the discussion derailing but rather than put it on track you'd rather watch the train wreck.

communication+clarity=understanding

christianity as a nation....
Emperor Theodosius and the holy roman empire.

okay now i will ask you a question...
why doesn't noi recognize the HRE as the birthplace of the christian nation?

TSA
07-16-2008, 04:26 PM
i wish i wouldn't have slept on this thread, as i am now too lazy to read through everything, but yes, you can become a doctor by reading. cause they're you actually learning the shit, as opposed to cheating in classes and bullshitting essays through medical school + cramming for tests and forgetting it as you do the test cause that's all you need it for.

Mic Tyson
07-16-2008, 06:21 PM
yeah i get what u sayin black man but u should have said it your first post and things would have been less confusin. i should have read the student enrollment more clearly though

Black Man
07-17-2008, 09:45 AM
yeah i get what u sayin black man but u should have said it your first post and things would have been less confusin. i should have read the student enrollment more clearly though

I SHOULD HAVE SAID WHAT? ASK ALL OF THOSE QUESTIONS FOR YOU? YOU ASKED YOUR QUESTION, AND I GAVE YOU THE RIGHT GUIDANCE FOR YOU TO FIND YOUR ANSWER. THEN YOU WANT TO MAKE ME RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ERROR? WHAT THE PUCK? :?

i get where he's coming from.
blackman just needs to be frank like that last post and lose the cryptic speech.

I NEED TO BE FRANK? I'M COOL BEING BLACKMAN. MY LAST POST WAS A BUNCH OF QUESTIONS. THERE'S NOTHING 'FRANK' ABOUT THAT? I DIDN'T START THIS THREAD, MIC TYSON DID, AND HE STARTED IT WITH A QUESTION. HIS QUESTION WAS BASICALLY ANSWERED. NOTHING CRYPTIC ABOUT "STUDY JOHN WYCLIFF" FOR YOUR ANSWER. VERY 'FRANK' AND TO THE POINT. OF ALL THE THINGS THAT I SAID I ASKED ABOUT TEN QUESTIONS AND MADE AROUND THREE STATEMENTS. I SEE NOW, I'M SUPPOSSED TO DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU RIGHT? I ANSWER DUDES QUESTION FRANKLY AND TO THE POINT.

"you are asking two questions here. let me try to explain...." was all that was needed.

DUDE, I ANSWER THE FIRST QUESTION AND HIS SECOND QUESTION I STATED I'M NOT IN THE NOI. THE SECOND QUESTION CAME AFTER I ANSWERED THE FIRST QUESTION. PAY ATTENTION TO HOW THIS THREAD UNFOLDED. THE POST ARE STILL THERE, GO BACK AND READ THE ORDER OF THINGS.

its like you see the discussion derailing but rather than put it on track you'd rather watch the train wreck.

THIS COMING FROM MR. INSULT MAN. A QUESTION WAS ASKED, I KNOW THE ANSWER, I PROVIDED AN ANSWER. I'M NOT THE ONE WHO WAS DIS-SATSIFIED WITH THE ANSWER THAT WAS GIVEN AND THE GUIDANCE THAT WAS GIVEN. IF THE THREAD WAS DERAILED IT'S BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO FOLLOW ORDER. I'M SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THE SAYING, "YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE IT DRINK" THE SAME APPLIES TO A SO-CALLED DERAILED THREAD.

I'M NOT THE AUTHOR OF THE THREAD, IT'S HIS RESPONSIBILITY AS THE AUTHOR TO TAKE CARE OF WHATEVER.

communication+clarity=understanding

TELL IT TO THE AUTHOR OF THE THREAD. I COMMUNICATED VERY CLEARLY. STUDY JOHN WYCLIFF. DON'T GET MUCH CLEARER THAN THAT. DIS-SATISFIED PEOPLE.

christianity as a nation....
Emperor Theodosius and the holy roman empire.

OK, AND YOU SAY THIS BECAUSE?

okay now i will ask you a question...
why doesn't noi recognize the HRE as the birthplace of the christian nation?

I'M NOT IN THE NOI SO I DON'T SPEAK FOR THEM. DEPENDING ON WHO YOU TALK TO IN THE NOI WILL DETERMINE THE ANSWER YOU GET. FARRAKHAN MAY RECOGNIZE THE ABOVE AS THE BIRTHPLACE OF THE CHRISTIAN NATION. HE STILL MAY NOT GIVE THAT ANSWER, HE MAY GIVE YOU HIS UNDERSTANDING OF (WHAT IS THE BIRTH RECORD OF SAID NATIONS OTHER THAN ISLAM?) AND NOT WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR. OTHERS MAY SAY WHAT YOU HAVE SAID IN THE ABOVE. IS ONE MORE RIGHT THAN THE OTHER? I DON'T TAKE MY LESSONS ON FACE VALUE, I HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING OF IT. EVERYBODY IN THE NOI DON'T UNDERSTAND THEIR LESSONS.

THE QUESTION THAT WAS ASKED PERTAINING TO THE CHRISIANITY (1-10) WAS MISUNDERSTOOD.

OBSERVE ALL THE REPLIES.

ANSWER

THIS POST BELOW IS MY FIRST POST ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION. AS I HAVE SAID NUMEROUS OF TIMES, UNDERSTANDING COMES IN TIME. THERE IS NOTHING CONFUSING OR MISLEADING ABOUT MY ANSWER. I CLEARLY STATE WHO TO STUDY. WHAT ABOUT MY ANSWER WAS CONFUSING? IF YOU ARE CONFUSED IT IS YOUR OWN FAULT, I DID NOT CONFUSE YOU YOU CONFUSED YOURSELF.

Peace.

That's good that you realize that. People think having the lessons will bring them into the knowledge of self and the sciences of everything in life, however that isn't the case.

As far as your question, research John Wycliff and that will give you some insight into that particular degree you're dealing with.

How are you going to know and understand 10, when you don't know and understand 1?

Who is the Original Man?

Peace.

STYLE
07-17-2008, 09:56 AM
if noone understands you, you are not being clear, regardless of what you may think about yourself.

this thread is a testament to your lack of clarity.

you can deny it but the truth is right here.

i was just giving you constructive criticism. lol it like blackman's breath is kickin and i offer him some gum and he's like "no thanks i'm cool"

Black Man
07-17-2008, 11:02 AM
if noone understands you, you are not being clear, regardless of what you may think about yourself.

this thread is a testament to your lack of clarity.

you can deny it but the truth is right here.

i was just giving you constructive criticism. lol it like blackman's breath is kickin and i offer him some gum and he's like "no thanks i'm cool"

A question was asked. I gave an answer. I said study John Wycliff. Mic Tyson (I don't know if he did the research or not) came back saying that Wycliff translated the bible. If I wasn't clear, then he wouldn't have came back saying what Wycliff did. I was very clear with my answer.

You're dis-satisfied.

Again, I'm not the one who asked the question. The person who asked the question didn't understand what he was asking. If he, Mic Tyson did, he wouldn't have had to add another question (clarifying his intentions) stating, "yeah but im tryin to find out why the NOI thinks its only 551 years old."

Understanding comes in time. Some will get it, some won't.

Easily lead in the wrong direction.....

The 85% know that it rains hail snow and also hear thunder above their heads but do try to learn who is causing all this to happen.

STYLE
07-17-2008, 07:07 PM
The 85% know that it rains hail snow and also hear thunder above their heads but do try to learn who is causing all this to happen.

Whoever knows he is deep, strives for clarity;
whoever would like to appear deep to the crowd, strives for obscurity.
For the crowd considers anything deep if it cannot see to the bottom

man who sticks cock in peanut butter is fucking nuts

peace

RzaRectum
07-18-2008, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiser man
man who sticks cock in peanut butter is fucking nuts

Yo, thats some pretty wise shit right there. :yes:

John Nash
10-17-2012, 04:25 PM
so i flicked through all this bullshit and this was the most satisfying answer i found.

THE 85% KNOW THAT IT RAINS HAIL SNOW AND ALSO HEAR THUNDER ABOVE THEIR HEAD BUT DO NOT TRY TO LEARN WHO IS CAUSING ALL THIS TO HAPPEN BY LETTING THE 5% TEACH THEM. THE BELIEVE IN THE 10% ON FACE VALUE.

ISN'T CHRISTIANITY A RELIGION? WHEN DID IT BECOME A NATION?

WHAT DOES RELIGION MEAN? WHAT DOES NATION MEAN?

WHY DOES THE QUESTION REFER TO A NATION AND NOT A RELIGION?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN IT SAYS, "SAID NATIONS"?

WHEN JOHN WYCLIFF TRANSLATED THE BIBLE WHAT LANGUAGE WAS IT IN BEFORE THE TRANSLATION? WHAT PEOPLE WERE ABLE TO READ, WRITE, AND SPEAK THAT LANGUAGE?

DID WYCLIFF DO ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN TRANSLATE THE BIBLE? IF SO WHAT WAS IT?

WHAT CHANGE OR REFORM DID WYCLIFF BRING ABOUT?

WHAT IS A "BIRTH RECORD"?

WHAT IS THE EXACT DATE OF THE BIRTH OF CHRISTIANITY?

IF IT'S OLDER THAN 551 YEARS, HOW OLD IS IT EXACTLY?

I KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THE ORIGINAL QUESTION.

THE ORIGINAL QUESTION EVENTUALLY CHANGED INTO SOMETHING ELSE. IF THE PEOPLE WHO READ THE THREAD PAYED ATTENTION TO WHAT'S BEING WRITTEN THEN THEY WOULD SEE HOW THE QUESTION CHANGED.

THE ORIGINAL QUESTION ASKS....

i was just wondering where the idea christianity is only 551 years old came from

THIS WAS ANSWERED, B.U.T. IT WAS NOT UNDERSTOOD.

AS THE THREAD CONTINUED THE QUESTION CHANGED.

yeah but im tryin to find out why the NOI thinks its only 551 years old.

DIFFERENT QUESTION HERE. NOW THE AUTHOR IS ASKING SPECIFICALLY FOR THE NOI'S THOUGHTS ON THIS PARTICULAR DEGREE.

so its not that christianity was found 551 years ago. the thing is it was considered a nation 551 years ago.

by looking up the word nation on wikipedia i found this "A nation may refer to a community of people who share a common language, culture, ethnicity, descent, or history"

so what i deduced from all this was that for christianity to be considered a "nation" all its people have to share common beliefs and rules.

which means b4 551 years ago all the christians wouldve shared the same concept of jesus being gods son but they wouldve had different rules regulations and guidelines.

but thats not right. its true that originally there was no real rules and no real body of the church at the very beginning of christianity. but christianity as a "nation" wouldve been a lot lot earlier than 551 years ago. the catholic church is older than that.

so the question is is my understanding of christianity as a nation correct and if it isnt correct then what exactly is christianity as a nation.

John Nash
10-17-2012, 04:42 PM
10. What is the birth record of said, others than Islam?
.......... Christianity is 551 years old.

John Wycliffe

c. 1324 – 31 December 1384) was an English theologian, lay preacher,[1] translator, reformist and university teacher who was known as an early dissident in the Roman Catholic Church during the 14th century. His followers are known as Lollards, a somewhat rebellious movement, which preached anticlerical and biblically-centered reforms. He is considered the founder of the Lollard movement,[1] a precursor to the Protestant Reformation (for this reason, he is sometimes called "The Morning Star of the Reformation"). He was one of the earliest opponents of papal authority influencing secular power.[2]

Wycliffe was also an early advocate for translation of the Bible into the common tongue. He completed his translation directly from the Vulgate into vernacular English in the year 1382, now known as Wyclif's Bible.[3] It is probable that he personally translated the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John; and it is possible he translated the entire New Testament, while his associates translated the Old Testament.[4] Wyclif's Bible appears to have been completed by 1384,[4] with additional updated versions being done by Wycliffe's assistant John Purvey and others in 1388 and 1395

Between 1376 and 1379 John Wycliffe, writing mainly in Oxford, takes a controversial line on a great many issues. He argues that the church has no proper role in temporal matters and that corrupt churchmen lose even the spiritual authority supposedly attached to their office. He maintains that all a Christian needs is the example of scripture, which believers should be able to read in their own languages. He denies that the consecrated bread and wine are literally transubstantiated into the body and blood of Christ.

Most provocative of all, he can find no justification in scripture for the authority of the pope.

http://www.wycliffe.org/

In 1377 pope Gregory XI orders Wycliffe to be imprisoned and examined, but he has powerful protectors in England (including John of Gaunt). He is placed briefly under house arrest. In 1378 Gregory XI dies and the papacy is plunged into its Great Schism. Two rival popes have more pressing matters on hand than the English heretic. Wycliffe retires to spend the last few years of his life in the parish of Lutterworth, where he dies in 1384.

His ideas are spread in England by followers who become known as the Lollards (from a Dutch word for a 'mutterer'). Lollard attitudes - more strident than Wycliffe's, and expressed in a more popular manner - prefigure much that will be associated with puritanism.

Central to the Lollard programme are two Wycliffite themes - that the main task of a priest is to preach, and that the scriptures should be accessible to everyone. He would also have approved of their scornful dismissal of Rome's pretensions. But the Twelve Conclusions, drawn up by Lollards in 1395, go considerably further - finding fault with images, pilgrimage, vestments, confession, the celibacy of priests and even the vows of chastity taken by nuns.

As a persecuted sect, the Lollards play only a small role in 15th century England. But the works of Wycliffe, carried from Oxford to Prague, ferment powerful unrest among the followers of John Huss.
4qa0sZ78uMM http://elijahthewaterman.blogspot.co.uk/2010/10/christianity-is-551-years-old1382-1933.html

i found this but how exactly does this wycliffe turn christianity in2 a nation

John Nash
10-17-2012, 04:46 PM
and what exactly do 5 percenters mean by "christianity". it seems here that they think christianity began as a nation when it became more puritan strict and lifeless.

but why do they think this. how does christianity become a nation cuz of this

Protect ya Neck!
10-17-2012, 05:10 PM
so i flicked through all this bullshit and this was the most satisfying answer i found.

so its not that christianity was found 551 years ago. the thing is it was considered a nation 551 years ago.

by looking up the word nation on wikipedia i found this "A nation may refer to a community of people who share a common language, culture, ethnicity, descent, or history"

so what i deduced from all this was that for christianity to be considered a "nation" all its people have to share common beliefs and rules.

which means b4 551 years ago all the christians wouldve shared the same concept of jesus being gods son but they wouldve had different rules regulations and guidelines.

but thats not right. its true that originally there was no real rules and no real body of the church at the very beginning of christianity. but christianity as a "nation" wouldve been a lot lot earlier than 551 years ago. the catholic church is older than that.

so the question is is my understanding of christianity as a nation correct and if it isnt correct then what exactly is christianity as a nation.

what is the birth record of the said nations other than islam.

Christianity is 551 years old, and Buddhism is 35000 years old.

the reason why we say christianity is 551 years old is because it was then when this form of christianity was born. black slaves were not allowed to read the bible for 300 years. Why? so the slave masters can keep them in control. It wasn't until 300 years after we arrived that they saw they can use the bible to keep the people mentally dead(slaves) using the bible.

During the time of John wyclife, the bible was only in the possession of the rich, and higher ups. The common people didn't have the bible(sound similar?). John wyclife came along and translated the bible into english allowing the common people to have themselves a bible. The higher ups were pissed at this and caused a revolt. About 100 years after John died, the council of constance called him a heretic and ordered to have his remains dug up and exhumed.

Christianity as people know it today, is a form of enslavement. Going back to the council of nicaea, when the holy trinity was made up. soon after the bible was translated into english, the higher ups saw that it could be used to make slaves(sound familiar?). Anybody going against the higher ups were put to death, just like today, anybody who speaks the truth is put the death.

John Nash
10-17-2012, 05:29 PM
what do u mean by "this form of christianity was born". what "form" r u talking about.

Protect ya Neck!
10-17-2012, 05:55 PM
what do u mean by "this form of christianity was born". what "form" r u talking about.

Christianity prior to the 3rd century was different than the one made when Constantine(which is really just the widespread version of christianity people practice today.) was in power.

Christianity in it's earliest form used the symbol of the fish, not the cross. The fish showed the age of the time of jesus, which was Pisces(zodiac). The cross came along when constantine came into rule. He had a vision of a cross and it read "In hoc signo vinces" in english, "In this sign you shall conquer". Notice how big christianity is today.

In the 4th century, the council of nicaea took place, discussing important topics on Christianity, including the holy trinity. Which is what christians use to explain how jesus is god. Jesus never taught the trinity, and says all throughout the bible to worship nobody but the father.

A brother named Arius agreed with jesus and saw that what Constantine and his group was doing was making a religion to house slaves. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arius. He knew that god was one, but constantine said otherwise. Arius was exiled for his beliefs and some say they killed him for what he believed in(sound familiar?)

So this is what we talk about when dealing with the forms or versions of christianity. The christians of today practice constantine's version of christianity. They believe in 3 gods. The father, son, and holy ghost.

THE W
10-17-2012, 06:21 PM
In the 4th century, the council of nicaea took place, discussing important topics on Christianity, including the holy trinity. Which is what christians use to explain how jesus is god. Jesus never taught the trinity, and says all throughout the bible to worship nobody but the father.

maybe in the quran, but the bible says otherwise. Jesus excepted worship and recognized the father, son, and holy spirit relationship.

maybe the verses that note this werent in the bible before Constantine or were altered by constantine.

Protect ya Neck!
10-17-2012, 06:35 PM
maybe in the quran, but the bible says otherwise. Jesus excepted worship and recognized the father, son, and holy spirit relationship.

maybe the verses that note this werent in the bible before Constantine or were altered by constantine.

luke 18:19

jesus says, "why do you call me good? no one is good but one, that is god."

Are you christian? if so, please prove how jesus is god.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
10-17-2012, 06:46 PM
that's as silly of a request as asking you to prove how Fard Mohammad is god.

Protect ya Neck!
10-17-2012, 06:54 PM
that's as silly of a request as asking you to prove how Fard Mohammad is god.

I don't teach that Master Fard Muhammad is god. That would be a NOI member's duty of trying to prove that. Don't take things on face value. I teach that the black man is god.

10-17-2012, 06:57 PM
im deaf dumb and sexy. i lack the mental capacity to look beyond the surface.

That said, i think that teaching that the black man is god is also silly.

10-17-2012, 07:00 PM
also, wouldn't that make Fard half-god by definition

THE W
10-17-2012, 07:05 PM
luke 18:19

jesus says, "why do you call me good? no one is good but one, that is god."

Are you christian? if so, please prove how jesus is god.
Jesus had the power to forgive sins and bring people to eternal life. what other prophet had such power...a power only God himself had?

john 8:12

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

notice he doesnt say "God is" or "whoever follows God"

also..

john 14:5-14

Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?” 6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really knew me, you would know[b (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+14&version=NIV1984#fen-NIV1984-26665b)] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”
8Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”
9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. 12 I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

the verse you quoted is jesus doing what he came to do. glorify his father.

but yet we see here:

luke 24:45-53

45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. 46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 You are witnesses of these things. 49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.”
The Ascension

50 When he had led them out to the vicinity of Bethany, he lifted up his hands and blessed them. 51 While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up into heaven. 52Then they worshiped him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy.53 And they stayed continually at the temple, praising God.

and..

matthew 28:16-20

6 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+28&version=NIV1984#fen-NIV1984-24212a)] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

so this shows that jesus excepted worship.

now take a look at what happens here:

revelation 22:8-9

8 I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me. 9 But he said to me, “Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers the prophets and of all who keep the words of this book. Worship God!”

jesus isnt God in the sense that God has 3 forms. God, his son, and God's holy spirit have existed as 3 separate persons in relational oneness and community.

Protect ya Neck!
10-17-2012, 07:28 PM
also, wouldn't that make Fard half-god by definition

Jesus and Master Fard Muhammad are gods, but they are not "God" in the sense that they and they alone is god. I touch on this in my posts in the "fear in 120" thread

It's not silly at all to say the black man is god. The egyptians knew they were gods, and they were black. Allah is the supreme being. There's no being(meaning that which exists) higher than the black man. Not saying that to brag, just saying that black people are the original people of the planet who were the masters of science, mathematics and civilization.

Allah is the supreme intelligence which knows the laws of universe and how it operates, which is supreme mathematics.

Arm
Leg
Leg
Arm
Head

The reality of god is that he is the 1st atom. However matter cannot be created or destroyed showing and proving that he's always existed.

Allah
The
Original
Man

Scientist came up with atom from the egyptian god Atum, who was a self created god. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atum

Adam also comes from this. Adam in the quran is said to be a prophet but that's false. If he was the 1st person, then there were no need for prophets, thus meaning he was god himself.

Quan 50:16

And certainly WE created man, and WE know what his mind suggests to him-WE are nearer to him than his life-vein.

Psalms 82:6

I said, you are gods

psalms 82:1

God stands in the congregation of the mighty; he judges among the GODS

10-17-2012, 07:43 PM
Jesus and Master Fard Muhammad are gods, but they are not "God" in the sense that they and they alone is god. I touch on this in my posts in the "fear in 120" thread

It's not silly at all to say the black man is god. The egyptians knew they were gods, and they were black. Allah is the supreme being. There's no being(meaning that which exists) higher than the black man. Not saying that to brag, just saying that black people are the original people of the planet who were the masters of science, mathematics and civilization.

Allah is the supreme intelligence which knows the laws of universe and how it operates, which is supreme mathematics.

Arm
Leg
Leg
Arm
Head

The reality of god is that he is the 1st atom. However matter cannot be created or destroyed showing and proving that he's always existed.

Allah
The
Original
Man

Scientist came up with atom from the egyptian god Atum, who was a self created god. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atum

Adam also comes from this. Adam in the quran is said to be a prophet but that's false. If he was the 1st person, then there were no need for prophets, thus meaning he was god himself.

Quan 50:16

And certainly WE created man, and WE know what his mind suggests to him-WE are nearer to him than his life-vein.

Psalms 82:6

I said, you are gods

psalms 82:1

God stands in the congregation of the mighty; he judges among the GODS

It is probably pointless for me to reply, but just for shits and giggles:

Would you have a problem with a group of aryans who came up with a doctrine that proclaimed the white man to be god?

Fard was half-white. is he a god/devil amalgam?

Were Egyptians black? They look kind of brown to me. Like me in the summer. Quite honestly, we don't know exactly what shade the original man was, and it shouldn't fucking matter.

Am I god? I don't consider myself black, and I don't consider myself white.

At what precise level of pigmentation does the god/devil divider kick in?

And a question that has been bandied about...Why does older mean better? The first automobile was an achievement, but it doesnt really stand up today...

I think I understand the point of 5% teachings...but I disagree with them.

They perpetuate the same mentality, ie us/them black/white superior/inferior that created the conditions necessary for such a sorry movement to spring forth in the first place.

And lastly, I said it before, but if ancient black people were masters of society and math and science and blah blah blah...why the fuck should black people today be proud of that? they didn't do shit.

Just like white people being proud of whoever invented mayonaise. It's not like white people today had anything to do with that.

Protect ya Neck!
10-17-2012, 07:53 PM
Jesus had the power to forgive sins and bring people to eternal life. what other prophet had such power...a power only God himself had?

john 8:12

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

notice he doesnt say "God is" or "whoever follows God"

also..

john 14:5-14

Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?” 6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really knew me, you would know[b (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+14&version=NIV1984#fen-NIV1984-26665b)] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”
8Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”
9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. 12 I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

the verse you quoted is jesus doing what he came to do. glorify his father.

but yet we see here:

luke 24:45-53

45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. 46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 You are witnesses of these things. 49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.”
The Ascension

50 When he had led them out to the vicinity of Bethany, he lifted up his hands and blessed them. 51 While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up into heaven. 52Then they worshiped him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy.53 And they stayed continually at the temple, praising God.

and..

matthew 28:16-20

6 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+28&version=NIV1984#fen-NIV1984-24212a)] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

so this shows that jesus excepted worship.

now take a look at what happens here:

revelation 22:8-9

8 I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me. 9 But he said to me, “Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers the prophets and of all who keep the words of this book. Worship God!”

jesus isnt God in the sense that God has 3 forms. God, his son, and God's holy spirit have existed as 3 separate persons in relational oneness and community.

john 8:42

jesus said to them: if god were your father, you would love me, for I proceeded forth and CAME FROM GOD.

Lets think about this for a sec. What makes jesus so special from anyone else who does what he does. He's the only one capable of forgiving and bringing people back from a mental death? No sir.

Was he born just like everyone else? yes he was. His mother was a virgin, which simply means a young girl. His father was Joseph. He also had brothers and sisters. This brother was a normal man just like the rest of us, and died like the rest of us, and he's not coming back from the dead. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but like Jesus said: "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2013:54-56&version=NASB
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almah

Jesus, like Master Fard Muhammad was a prophet.

John 10:34

Jesus says: Is it not written in your law, 'I said, "you are gods"?

THE W
10-17-2012, 07:59 PM
so you dont believe in anything the bible says. fine.

the bible clearly states that jesus rose from the dead so you're either wrong about what the bible says or you think the bible is garbage.

pick one.

Protect ya Neck!
10-17-2012, 08:14 PM
It is probably pointless for me to reply, but just for shits and giggles:

Would you have a problem with a group of aryans who came up with a doctrine that proclaimed the white man to be god?

Fard was half-white. is he a god/devil amalgam?

Were Egyptians black? They look kind of brown to me. Like me in the summer. Quite honestly, we don't know exactly what shade the original man was, and it shouldn't fucking matter.

Am I god? I don't consider myself black, and I don't consider myself white.

At what precise level of pigmentation does the god/devil divider kick in?

And a question that has been bandied about...Why does older mean better? The first automobile was an achievement, but it doesnt really stand up today...

I think I understand the point of 5% teachings...but I disagree with them.

They perpetuate the same mentality, ie us/them black/white superior/inferior that created the conditions necessary for such a sorry movement to spring forth in the first place.

And lastly, I said it before, but if ancient black people were masters of society and math and science and blah blah blah...why the fuck should black people today be proud of that? they didn't do shit.

Just like white people being proud of whoever invented mayonaise. It's not like white people today had anything to do with that.

Not at all. All one needs to do is ask said white man if they can make a black baby with their white wife. Discussion pretty much ends there. How can you be god, father of civilization but can't produce the "colors" of the human family? People with black and white parents are black, because the black gene is dominant.

What do you mean you don't consider yourself black or white. what are you lol? There's only black(god) and white(devil). There's no in between. The brown, yellow, and red people are all shades of black people. There is no such thing as "race", that was made up by the devil to divide and conquer which is why the white "race" is on top of the world and the black nation is on the bottom.

Gen 25:23

The Lord said to her,

“Two nations are in your womb,
and two peoples from within you will be separated;
one people will be stronger than the other,
and the older will serve the younger.”

We don't teach that black people are better than whites, simply that we are the original people of the planet. The European has a more violent history and unnatural way of living than the original people, and this can be proven quite easily. Why is it that white people don't want to associate themselves with their brothers and sisters of the past, yet black people do?

Watching a LIVE nba game in the stadium is better than watching a downloaded version off youtube. Same with music.

Protect ya Neck!
10-17-2012, 08:24 PM
so you dont believe in anything the bible says. fine.

the bible clearly states that jesus rose from the dead so you're either wrong about what the bible says or you think the bible is garbage.

pick one.

I don't believe anything. I don't want to believe anything. Belief is nowhere in the natural laws of the universe. Knowledge is the foundation for all things in existence. Everything we do is based on it. We don't believe we have to look both ways to cross the street, we don't believe we need to work in order to have food, clothing shelter, we don't believe 2+2=4, we don't believe we gotta get up ourselves and make ourselves a sandwhich if we're hungry.

If we use belief in any of those situations, that's our life! So why does it make sense to use belief as the core of our life when we use knowledge to do everything else. just doesn't make sense, and god is not the author of confusion.

As for the bible, it's well known that it has been tampered with, which is why the quran came along. It's good to use if you understand what's being said.

check two
10-17-2012, 08:30 PM
why does it say chicken head under your name?

Protect ya Neck!
10-17-2012, 08:32 PM
why does it say chicken head under your name?

think it's because I tried to create another account, lol. and I can't get rid of it unfortunately.

10-17-2012, 08:33 PM
I simply don't define myself or others by skin color, and disagree with those who do. I'm Afro-Cuban AND SPanish Cuban, with euro-Spaniard mixed in, Sand Jew AND Arab

I am a man who tries to live life by a moral code and treat others with respect. I'm not a "black" man or a "white" man and i don't treat people differently based on their appearance. Unless they are retarded-looking; then I'll use smaller words and speak slowly.

I also agree that there is no such thing as "race". People are people and I look down on most of them because I think I'm "better", but not because of my melanin level, but because, mostly, they all suck.

and i don't think that white people are the result of a science experiment either.

At the same time, you are entitled to your beliefs, and if they make you and yours happier, I'm all for it, so long as your ultimate goal isn't some kind of ethnic cleansing.

But I simply can't support any belief system that has a superiority, us vs. them type of deal going on.

That goes for most religions.

Protect ya Neck!
10-17-2012, 08:46 PM
I simply don't define myself or others by skin color, and disagree with those who do. I'm Afro-Cuban AND SPanish Cuban, with euro-Spaniard mixed in, Sand Jew AND Arab

I am a man who tries to live life by a moral code and treat others with respect. I'm not a "black" man or a "white" man and i don't treat people differently based on their appearance. Unless they are retarded-looking; then I'll use smaller words and speak slowly.

I also agree that there is no such thing as "race". People are people and I look down on most of them because I think I'm "better", but not because of my melanin level, but because, mostly, they all suck.

and i don't think that white people are the result of a science experiment either.

At the same time, you are entitled to your beliefs, and if they make you and yours happier, I'm all for it, so long as your ultimate goal isn't some kind of ethnic cleansing.

But I simply can't support any belief system that has a superiority, us vs. them type of deal going on.

That goes for most religions.

I don't judge white people by their color either. they can be a devil with the mentality of god if they choose to live said righteous life style, BUT if you look at the current state and past history, I don't see the love for black people, so I'm not gonna be fooled by any white person who say they like/love black people and aren't racist when white supremacy is still in full effect.

The white gene is a mutation. That's the science experiment.

http://www.livescience.com/9578-common-ancestor-blue-eyes.html

10-17-2012, 08:54 PM
But why are they a devil if they are righteous? Because they don't look like you? That is the same type of mentality that slave-owners had.

Are you better because "they" started it?

I understand your mentality and distrust of white folks. I am not quick to trust anybody, regardless of skin shade.

Also, gene's mutate all the time, and they do so naturally. That's why everybody doesn't look exactly the same.

But we are not going to change one another's opinions or beliefs. But I think(hope) we understand what the other is saying. And for whatever it's worth, I find you less offensive than the typical KTL'er

rep

Protect ya Neck!
10-17-2012, 09:20 PM
But why are they a devil if they are righteous? Because they don't look like you? That is the same type of mentality that slave-owners had.

Are you better because "they" started it?

I understand your mentality and distrust of white folks. I am not quick to trust anybody, regardless of skin shade.

Also, gene's mutate all the time, and they do so naturally. That's why everybody doesn't look exactly the same.

But we are not going to change one another's opinions or beliefs. But I think(hope) we understand what the other is saying. And for whatever it's worth, I find you less offensive than the typical KTL'er

rep

They are devil regardless if they're righteous because they are physically grafted from the original people. like that link I posted above, they have only been on the planet roughly 6000 years. They are a kind of people or mankind. In the word Human, you have 2 words, "Hue" which is color, and color is that which is not original as well as "man". The white race are the real colored people because they are not original.

The lack of melanin in their brain makes it harder for them to properly see the natural way of life. Which that among other factors of course explain their history of causing trouble. They were only in the holy lands for 6 months before being kicked out the garden of eden.

White rejects light, while black absorbs it. light is needed to activate melanin. It's important to note that a black person can also have a white(devil) mind, even though regardless of whom or what, they are people of god physically because they are original people and can be reformed back into their godly mentality.

peace man, good convo, rep

THE W
10-17-2012, 09:47 PM
john 8:42

John 10:34

Jesus says: Is it not written in your law, 'I said, "you are gods"?

with more context:

34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are gods’[e (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+10&version=NIV1984#fen-NIV1984-26505e)]? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? 37 Do not believe me unless I do what my Father does. 38 But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.” 39 Again they tried to seize him, but he escaped their grasp.

we can already see the separation between God the father and these "gods". jesus says "to whom the word came". the word did not come to jesus, he WAS the word.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%201:1-18&version=NIV1984

no other prophet, or any of these "gods" in scripture were made to be the way. truth and life. no other prophet was raised from the dead and seated at the right hand of the father. and none of these prophets or "gods" were with God the Father from the beginning of time.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%2017:1-5&version=NIV1984

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%208:57-59&version=NIV1984

BTW, mary didnt have Jesus by joseph's seed:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%201:18-25&version=NIV1984

THE W
10-17-2012, 09:59 PM
to answer the original question. christianity is a little over 2000 years old.

diggy
10-17-2012, 11:08 PM

Actually, I've not seen it in the Quran that Adam was a prophet, but many so-called 'muslims' say this.

Protect ya Neck!
10-18-2012, 12:07 PM
Actually, I've not seen it in the Quran that Adam was a prophet, but many so-called 'muslims' say this.

this is correct, thanx for correcting my error, peace

John Nash
10-18-2012, 12:30 PM
black man wasnt the first "thing". humans came from apes. humans are are the result of genetic mutations of apes. humans arent the original prototype.

can i therefore say that ape is god human is devil. but suppose u go back further and further for many generations. crocodiles flies and the earliest bacteria are more godlike than apes and humans.

why are apes not considered god.

Protect ya Neck!
10-18-2012, 01:09 PM
with more context:

34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are gods’[e (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+10&version=NIV1984#fen-NIV1984-26505e)]? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? 37 Do not believe me unless I do what my Father does. 38 But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.” 39 Again they tried to seize him, but he escaped their grasp.

we can already see the separation between God the father and these "gods". jesus says "to whom the word came". the word did not come to jesus, he WAS the word.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%201:1-18&version=NIV1984

no other prophet, or any of these "gods" in scripture were made to be the way. truth and life. no other prophet was raised from the dead and seated at the right hand of the father. and none of these prophets or "gods" were with God the Father from the beginning of time.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%2017:1-5&version=NIV1984

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%208:57-59&version=NIV1984

BTW, mary didnt have Jesus by joseph's seed:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%201:18-25&version=NIV1984

I've already provided the proof that he was the son of joseph. Nobody is born in this world w/o a mom & dad. That's a fact.

A spirit you've never seen and can't prove exists cannot give birth to someone.

There was history prior to Jesus, so it's impossible for him to be god.

"You have heard me say to you, I am going away and coming back to you. if you loved me, you would rejoice because I said, I AM GOING TO THE FATHER, FOR MY FATHER IS GREATER THAN I"

Again, clearly stating facts. Jesus has a birth and death record. God has no beginning nor ending.

Was dec 25 the day he was born? The bible says otherwise.

Luke 2:8 Now there were in the same country shepherds living out in the fields, keeping watch over their flock by night.

There are no flocks in December. Who's birthday is it really?

What about celebrating christmas.

Jeremiah 10:1-4

Hear the word which the Lord speaks to you, O house of Israel.

Thus says the Lord:

“Do not learn the way of the Gentiles;
Do not be dismayed at the signs of heaven,
For the Gentiles are dismayed at them. For the customs of the peoples are futile;
For one cuts a tree from the forest,
The work of the hands of the workman, with the ax. They decorate it with silver and gold;
They fasten it with nails and hammers
So that it will not topple.

Does god want people to go into buildings and worship him? The bible says otherwise

Acts 7:48

However, the most high does NOT dwell in temples made with hands, as prophet says:

Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool. What house will you build for me? says the lord, or what is my place of rest? Has MY HAND not made all these things?

What about religion and worship?

Acts 17:22-25

Then Paul stood in the midst of the Areopagus and said, “Men of Athens, I perceive that in all things you are very religious; for as I was passing through and considering the objects of your worship, I even found an altar with this inscription:

TO THE UNKNOWN GOD.

Therefore, the One whom you worship without knowing, Him I proclaim to you: “God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. Nor is He worshiped with men’s hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things.

Nobody today has ever met jesus, or his father, or the holy ghost, know their birthdays, know their real names, or their way of life. So who this unknown god everyone is worshiping?

Peace

Protect ya Neck!
10-18-2012, 01:25 PM
black man wasnt the first "thing". humans came from apes. humans are are the result of genetic mutations of apes. humans arent the original prototype.

can i therefore say that ape is god human is devil. but suppose u go back further and further for many generations. crocodiles flies and the earliest bacteria are more godlike than apes and humans.

why are apes not considered god.

people did not come from apes. If that was the case, there would be no more apes. White people during their 2000 year exile lost all knowledge. and mixed with animals. This is why you have some white people with tails, and why they LOVE animals(bestiality) etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuEl60UCJiE

And as far as I know apes are not the one building civilizations, have the ability to reason etc.

peace

check two
10-18-2012, 01:32 PM
people did not come from apes. If that was the case, there would be no more apes. White people during their 2000 year exile lost all knowledge. and mixed with animals. This is why you have some white people with tails, and why they LOVE animals(bestiality) etc

And as far as I know apes are not the one building civilizations, have the ability to reason etc.

peace

hahahaha

Protect ya Neck!
10-18-2012, 01:42 PM
hahahaha

thx for contributing to the convo...

10-18-2012, 01:43 PM
haha at all you white animal-fucking mutants.

John Nash
10-18-2012, 02:28 PM

peace

no ur wrong. people came from an ape ancestor. apes arent just one species.theyre a group of different species. and its widely accepted that this ape ancestor we came from has died out quite some time ago.

even if this ape ancestor still existed ur point would b invalid cuz evolution doesnt have a set direction. not all of this ape ancestor has to evolve into humans.

also everyone has a tail when theyre an embyro including black people. and afterwards they lose it but sometimes theres a defect and people can have tails after theyre born. it doesnt just happen to white people

p5bw50aoA1I

heres an indian with a tail.

loving animals isnt bestiality. just like a father loving his children isnt pedophilia.

apes do have the ability to reason. they also understand humour and have curiousity and have numerous different facial expressions. just cuz an ape cant make a civilisation doesnt mean that humans didnt evolve from them.

THE W
10-18-2012, 02:28 PM
I've already provided the proof that he was the son of joseph. Nobody is born in this world w/o a mom & dad. That's a fact.

A spirit you've never seen and can't prove exists cannot give birth to someone.

There was history prior to Jesus, so it's impossible for him to be god.

"You have heard me say to you, I am going away and coming back to you. if you loved me, you would rejoice because I said, I AM GOING TO THE FATHER, FOR MY FATHER IS GREATER THAN I"

Again, clearly stating facts. Jesus has a birth and death record. God has no beginning nor ending.

Was dec 25 the day he was born? The bible says otherwise.

Luke 2:8 Now there were in the same country shepherds living out in the fields, keeping watch over their flock by night.

There are no flocks in December. Who's birthday is it really?

What about celebrating christmas.

Jeremiah 10:1-4

Hear the word which the Lord speaks to you, O house of Israel.

Thus says the Lord:

“Do not learn the way of the Gentiles;
Do not be dismayed at the signs of heaven,
For the Gentiles are dismayed at them. For the customs of the peoples are futile;
For one cuts a tree from the forest,
The work of the hands of the workman, with the ax. They decorate it with silver and gold;
They fasten it with nails and hammers
So that it will not topple.

Does god want people to go into buildings and worship him? The bible says otherwise

Acts 7:48

However, the most high does NOT dwell in temples made with hands, as prophet says:

Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool. What house will you build for me? says the lord, or what is my place of rest? Has MY HAND not made all these things?

What about religion and worship?

Acts 17:22-25

Then Paul stood in the midst of the Areopagus and said, “Men of Athens, I perceive that in all things you are very religious; for as I was passing through and considering the objects of your worship, I even found an altar with this inscription:

TO THE UNKNOWN GOD.

Therefore, the One whom you worship without knowing, Him I proclaim to you: “God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. Nor is He worshiped with men’s hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things.

Nobody today has ever met jesus, or his father, or the holy ghost, know their birthdays, know their real names, or their way of life. So who this unknown god everyone is worshiping?

Peace
i provided you with sciptural text saying an angel told joseph that mary was with child through the holy spirit. i also provided scripture that showed Jesus was with God at the time of creation. review my past posts.

i may have neglected to point out that he was raised from death and showed himself to his disciples with all the scars he had from the cross.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%2020:24-29&version=NIV1984

in none of my posts have i claimed jesus was born in december or that he died in march. i dont advocate such a belief and just about any christian you would ask such a question would say the same. i dont believe the scriptures give dates for any of its documented events.

christmas and easter are not about celebrating days. rather, they are celebrating events that no christian with any sense would think happened on the days they are celebrated. any christian who would think jesus was born on december 25th and died on march 31st are grossly ignorant of scripture.

God wants us to worship him in spirit and in truth.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%204:23-24&version=NIV1984

God wants us to worship him with our lives and not just our singing voices.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans%2012:1-2&version=NIV1984

a bullding is hardly required. go outside if you want.

if you read the scripture you quoted in its full context:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts%2017:16-34&version=NIV1984

you'll see that paul is talking to the people of athens who were worshiping all sorts of idol gods and the "unknown god" was place for the true God that THEY didnt know. paul goes on in this passage to make that "unknown god" known to them.

i think you more or less said in your past post that you dont believe in scripture, or anything else for that matter.

in knowing this, im curious to why you would take passages out of a book you dont believe in to prove your point?

John Nash
10-18-2012, 02:30 PM
Not at all. All one needs to do is ask said white man if they can make a black baby with their white wife. Discussion pretty much ends there. How can you be god, father of civilization but can't produce the "colors" of the human family? People with black and white parents are black, because the black gene is dominant.

then how was yakub able to make white people from black people.

Protect ya Neck!
10-18-2012, 02:33 PM
check the video. the history starts at 6:30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CudPU89hCkE&feature=watch_response

Read chapter 18 of the quran

Also grab this book, and then get back to me.

http://www.amazon.com/Making-Whiteman-Tradition-Teachings-Muhammad/dp/B0006PAXEC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350588776&sr=8-1&keywords=making+of+the+whiteman

Protect ya Neck!
10-18-2012, 02:40 PM
then how was yakub able to make white people from black people.

By grafting him out of the black man.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2272469&postcount=67
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2272593&postcount=69

Protect ya Neck!
10-18-2012, 02:55 PM
i provided you with sciptural text saying an angel told joseph that mary was with child through the holy spirit. i also provided scripture that showed Jesus was with God at the time of creation. review my past posts.

i may have neglected to point out that he was raised from death and showed himself to his disciples with all the scars he had from the cross.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%2020:24-29&version=NIV1984

in none of my posts have i claimed jesus was born in december or that he died in march. i dont advocate such a belief and just about any christian you would ask such a question would say the same. i dont believe the scriptures give dates for any of its documented events.

christmas and easter are not about celebrating days. rather, they are celebrating events that no christian with any sense would think happened on the days they are celebrated. any christian who would think jesus was born on december 25th and died on march 31st are grossly ignorant of scripture.

God wants us to worship him in spirit and in truth.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%204:23-24&version=NIV1984

God wants us to worship him with our lives and not just our singing voices.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans%2012:1-2&version=NIV1984

a bullding is hardly required. go outside if you want.

if you read the scripture you quoted in its full context:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts%2017:16-34&version=NIV1984

you'll see that paul is talking to the people of athens who were worshiping all sorts of idol gods and the "unknown god" was place for the true God that THEY didnt know. paul goes on in this passage to make that "unknown god" known to them.

i think you more or less said in your past post that you dont believe in scripture, or anything else for that matter.

in knowing this, im curious to why you would take passages out of a book you dont believe in to prove your point?

sorry I wasn't able to get you to see my side. I take passages out of the bible because there is truth in them. You are not going to get me to believe however that moses split the red sea, that there's a heaven in the sky, that there are real angels with wings, that jesus(who was a normal man and a prophet)was really god, etc etc. The scripture is deep with it's meanings.

10-18-2012, 03:00 PM
sorry I wasn't able to get you to see my side. I take passages out of the bible because there is truth in them. You are not going to get me to believe however that moses split the red sea, that there's a heaven in the sky, that there are real angels with wings, that jesus(who was a normal man and a prophet)was really god, etc etc. The scripture is deep with it's meanings.

i could say the same about the 5% philosophies. I understand the parable and the motivation..

But jesus doing magic and moses splitting seas is no sillier than Yakub or white Dr. Moreau animal-men.

In my opinion of course

Protect ya Neck!
10-18-2012, 03:17 PM
i could say the same about the 5% philosophies. I understand the parable and the motivation..

But jesus doing magic and moses splitting seas is no sillier than Yakub or white Dr. Moreau animal-men.

In my opinion of course

the difference though, is I have proven yacub with math and science which don't lie :). jesus being born w/o a father goes against the laws of mathematics and science. moses splitting the red sea goes against the laws of mathematics and science. Only giving me corrupted bible scripture to show jesus is/was god is not real proof in my eyes.

Almah, the hebrew word virgin only means young girl. That's PROOF that makes sense that joseph was jesus's dad. He was born a virgin birth, but the meaning of virgin is not the same as it's used today.

The whole story of jesus in reality came from egypy with Osiris, Isis and Horus. Jesus may not have even been a real person for all we know.

10-18-2012, 06:05 PM
lol, you used math and science to determine that white people and animals made mutants?

I need to bone up on my calculus.

Shadow Demon
10-18-2012, 08:42 PM
PYN you talk about biblical scripture being fake to a degree (fair enough not my religion)

but thenhow can you say the whole Yakubian doctrine and going to Patmos etcetera was truth?

John Nash
10-19-2012, 12:25 PM
the difference though, is I have proven yacub with math and science which don't lie :). jesus being born w/o a father goes against the laws of mathematics and science. moses splitting the red sea goes against the laws of mathematics and science. Only giving me corrupted bible scripture to show jesus is/was god is not real proof in my eyes.

Almah, the hebrew word virgin only means young girl. That's PROOF that makes sense that joseph was jesus's dad. He was born a virgin birth, but the meaning of virgin is not the same as it's used today.

The whole story of jesus in reality came from egypy with Osiris, Isis and Horus. Jesus may not have even been a real person for all we know.

math doesnt prove anything unless its used in conjunction withsomething else. how did u prove yakub with science.

Protect ya Neck!
10-19-2012, 12:35 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2273514&postcount=80

BrokenWrists
10-19-2012, 06:00 PM
how did u prove yakub with science.

Magnets and interacial sex.