07-06-2008, 10:59 PM
lmao peace nigsta!

TSA
07-06-2008, 11:06 PM
LOL i don't remember posting this shit.

but thread starter has a point, Tryxx has no eggs left

SKAMPOE
07-06-2008, 11:09 PM
wtf?^ r u stuck in the twight light or sum shit! i swear u have like 2 personallities,white n black shaooooo!

TSA
07-06-2008, 11:11 PM
nah, white shao only posts when lil wanye is brought up, i don't remember making this thread AT ALL, and i have a good fucking long term memory

SKAMPOE
07-06-2008, 11:16 PM
i bet sicka was ur seconday huh

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-06-2008, 11:16 PM
i'm not a slut.

i've been with less than 10 men since i started having sex over 10 years ago.

SKAMPOE
07-06-2008, 11:19 PM
still too many dicks up inya

TSA
07-06-2008, 11:20 PM
it was me douche, thats why u dont remember it... obviously i have mroe time for wucorpin duckin the fedz ya sniff

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-06-2008, 11:25 PM
still too many dicks up inya

for a teenage girl it would be, but i'm far from a teenager.

SKAMPOE
07-06-2008, 11:27 PM
old hag whore?

TSA
07-06-2008, 11:29 PM
u can tell shes a whore by the lips in her sig thingy

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-06-2008, 11:34 PM
old hag whore?

i said LESS than 10! how can that make any woman a whore.

u can tell shes a whore by the lips in her sig thingy

so you don't have lips?

SKAMPOE
07-06-2008, 11:35 PM
it was me douche, thats why u dont remember it... obviously i have mroe time for wucorpin duckin the fedz ya sniff
i was being sarcasstick u double anus face creatin!

SKAMPOE
07-06-2008, 11:38 PM
i said LESS than 10! how can that make any woman a whore.

all women are whores,

nah im kiddin yo,

your nu so u dont know me as a poster,
chek my sig its my alter ego, peace to u tryxx

TSA
07-06-2008, 11:38 PM
^^ i was talkin to blackshao lol

11th Chamber
07-06-2008, 11:40 PM
she sounds like a whore to me..

SKAMPOE
07-06-2008, 11:41 PM
right?lol

Blackula Spectacula
07-07-2008, 12:10 AM
how old is tryxx?

STYLE
07-07-2008, 12:22 AM
tryxx
i apologize for some of the guys here.

they see little to no vaginal wall secretion, so they get a lil rowdy when they smell the hairs on the mons pubis. nahmean.

i have been bringing females here for demonstrations for a couple of months now and they all are like "hell no! why would i want to be disrespected all day?"

so tryxx just try an stick with it. some of these guys just aren't used to talking to girls so they do the ol' "pull her ponytail" shit an say some shit to make them leave.

but then dudes complain about its a sausage fest and its mad gay in here.

methinks they be likin the sausage and manbreath.

i am working on a solution......

NIGHT MAYOR
07-07-2008, 12:56 AM
style is that internet dude. what happened to yo dope ass animie sig mang ? and where's mine - i know the sig shop burnt down but dam, hook a sig-less white boi up, i need to look hip and with it for these nerdy - i mean lovely ladies your bringing us. *nods*

Blackula Spectacula
07-07-2008, 01:39 AM
tryxx
i apologize for some of the guys here.

they see little to no vaginal wall secretion, so they get a lil rowdy when they smell the hairs on the mons pubis. nahmean.

i have been bringing females here for demonstrations for a couple of months now and they all are like "hell no! why would i want to be disrespected all day?"

so tryxx just try an stick with it. some of these guys just aren't used to talking to girls so they do the ol' "pull her ponytail" shit an say some shit to make them leave.

but then dudes complain about its a sausage fest and its mad gay in here.

methinks they be likin the sausage and manbreath.

how come you're always a dick to me?

RzaRectum
07-07-2008, 01:40 AM
so you don't have lips?
Well... he's got sort of a nose.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-07-2008, 02:01 AM
thanx Style.

how old is tryxx?

i'm older than jasper and younger than style.

Blackula Spectacula
07-07-2008, 02:07 AM

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-07-2008, 02:11 AM
i don't want to give my age because i'd like to stay as anonymous as i can. like i said in the other thread

i don't want any future career opportunities to be jeopardized because a potential employer found me talking shit on a forum, especially this one with all the shit going on in here.

^^^^ that is also the reason why i won't be posting my face on here.

TSA
07-07-2008, 07:57 AM
^slut.

white shao needs his own account

i motion to approve BigPoppaSmoovSkins.

and style master is trying to save-ah-hoe

NIGHT MAYOR
07-07-2008, 08:27 AM
how come you're always a dick to me?

you dont eat dick ? maybe ?

i don't want to give my age because i'd like to stay as anonymous as i can. like i said in the other thread

^^^^ that is also the reason why i won't be posting my face on here.

omg, lay off the weed. yeah thats what im affraid of my next employer being a corp poster *lol*
afoil your windows and dissconnect all electrical cords in your house now, save time later.

^slut.

white shao needs his own account

i motion to approve BigPoppaSmoovSkins.

and style master is trying to save-ah-hoe

you motion ? to yourself ? you think your words hold wieght in this elite forum ? :loser:

TAURO
07-07-2008, 08:30 AM
I think Tryxx is Ruby Spirit.

begongo
07-07-2008, 08:40 AM
solution to which problem ?

besides Jeru, nobody here tries to be e-cool with the females you know with the "just in case we ever meet" attitude ... so I don't see any reason for anything to change in this matter

the "renowned" females that post regularly or used to do that (ilz, msrza, kriszy, blackula, etc) are/were mostly real cool, the type that I could have a good time with, and I don't want absurdly sensitive hoes around me neither on the corp, neither in real life

people joke
people talk shit
people are dumb
you got to be able to cope with the people ... simple as that

NIGHT MAYOR
07-07-2008, 08:44 AM
spoken like a true genius.

begongo
07-07-2008, 08:57 AM
http://k43.pbase.com/o3/65/423265/1/87907762.U2XBX1tn.IMG_8222.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
07-07-2008, 08:58 AM
hahahahah - lemme guess, genius asian kid *shocked face*

begongo
07-07-2008, 09:00 AM
I don't know I just typed "special kid" in google images lol

Prolifical ENG
07-07-2008, 09:12 AM
All woman is in their late 20's usually give good head. If not in a relationship they still need sex. Knowing her approximate age is key to understanding that other thread.

NIGHT MAYOR
07-07-2008, 09:14 AM
true dat, i taught a bitch to give good head, she was'nt no slut, i dont agree with the statement

07-07-2008, 01:44 PM
tryxx seems like the female charles jones to me.... check her thread titles.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-07-2008, 07:18 PM
All woman is in their late 20's usually give good head. If not in a relationship they still need sex. Knowing her approximate age is key to understanding that other thread.

true dat, i taught a bitch to give good head, she was'nt no slut, i dont agree with the statement

thank you pro eng and fredy. :beer:

Olive Oil Goombah
07-07-2008, 07:21 PM
talent comes from experience. If a 14 y/o bitch is givin better head than a 20 something, its prolly cuz she's done it alot more

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-07-2008, 07:22 PM
omg, lay off the weed. yeah thats what im affraid of my next employer being a corp poster *lol*
afoil your windows and dissconnect all electrical cords in your house now, save time later.

lol. i know it may sound a little far fetched but i'd like to err on the cautious side. plus i don't want anyone i know in real life or anyone i meet in real life to find me on here. i mean, you have seen what that shenkie dude posts haven't you?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-07-2008, 07:25 PM
how many dudes have you fellated and how many have you fucked?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-07-2008, 07:26 PM
Like i said before, less than 10.

KLIION JENSEN
07-07-2008, 07:27 PM
lol. i know it may sound a little far fetched but i'd like to err on the cautious side. plus i don't want anyone i know in real life or anyone i meet in real life to find me on here. i mean, you have seen what that shenkie dude posts haven't you?

hmmmm, but you dont post the same shit as Shenkie......

Tryxx, spit or swallow ?? or you blow bubbles with it then swallow ???

Olive Oil Goombah
07-07-2008, 07:28 PM
so thats combined?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-07-2008, 07:30 PM
less than ten is not alot by todays standards. Depending on if you marry or stay single your numbers will increase obviously.

Like them sex in the city bitches.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-07-2008, 07:30 PM
head: less than 10
sex: less than 10

Olive Oil Goombah
07-07-2008, 07:36 PM
but to me...they all count together. Suckin a dick is the same as fuckin....so your really been with almost 20.

HANZO
07-07-2008, 07:37 PM

posting on a forum aint illegal. your career or friendships wont be damaged in anyway because of it. i mean nowadays, its really profitable to have a sex tape.

i mean will your friends think less of you because you listen to wu. or you use gen chat as a way to let out your sexual feelings, cause you feel to embarrased to talk about it with your friends. so your scared that if one finds out you post here, and then reads your post. they gonna think you a slut. your afraid to be labelled as a slut. but your sexual actions raise that question mark in your head. so to clarify on the matter you use the forum as a way of making yourself feel better.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-07-2008, 07:39 PM
less than ten is not alot by todays standards. Depending on if you marry or stay single your numbers will increase obviously.

Like them sex in the city bitches.

dude, i went 3 years without sex, not even a kiss. had a couple of short relatioships with 2 dudes, then went another 3 years without sex or kissing. i never had a man make me cum before so i didn't care about the sex because i could always satisfy myself a lot better. i wasn't interested in anyone because i still had it bad for my first love because in my mind there was no one who could compare to him. when he left me i was devastated and i lost all confidence in myself. that's why my subsequent relationships never worked out, it took me many, many years to get over him.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-07-2008, 07:42 PM
I kno. im not makin fun of you. Im just sayin as far as raw numbers, that shit can add up real quick for anyone.

RzaRectum
07-07-2008, 07:45 PM
posting on a forum aint illegal. your career or friendships wont be damaged in anyway because of it. i mean nowadays, its really profitable to have a sex tape.

i mean will your friends think less of you because you listen to wu. or you use gen chat as a way to let out your sexual feelings, cause you feel to embarrased to talk about it with your friends. so your scared that if one finds out you post here, and then reads your post. they gonna think you a slut. your afraid to be labelled as a slut. but your sexual actions raise that question mark in your head. so to clarify on the matter you use the forum as a way of making yourself feel better.
With all the sexual harrassment shannigans going on in here, its VERY LIKELY a conservative employer would fire her. All they have to do is google her name. People have gotten fired off the strength of myspace account issues alone.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-07-2008, 07:47 PM

my friends, real friends, wouldn't think less of me. but friends of friends and their neighbors who would recognize me but have never spoken to me before would prolly think differently.

i don't necessarily come here to make myself feel better. it's a discussion forum, so that involves giving and taking. it doesn't exactly make me feel better when i have lamo's calling me a slut and a whore.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-07-2008, 07:50 PM
i was only playin. dont take it to heart. sowwy

KLIION JENSEN
07-07-2008, 07:54 PM
i don't necessarily come here to make myself feel better. it's a discussion forum, so that involves giving and taking. it doesn't exactly make me feel better when i have lamo's calling me a slut and a whore.

yeah but on a message board, forum or whatever, you can say things that you as a person in real life would'nt, you could be a complete asshole if you like, i think theres maybe 2 or 3 people on here that i would seriously take advice from, and i aint even asked them shit yet...the rest of these crackers.....i just catch jokes off....its entertainment

Olive Oil Goombah
07-07-2008, 07:56 PM
yea wut this moneky above me said..

TSA
07-07-2008, 07:58 PM
all im sayin is only a slut would post a thread saying "im not a slut despite giving good head" (in a little bit other words of course)... but hey im not hating, ive been a slut before... however i think u shud post ur face cuz if anything ur gonna get hired if an employer looking at wutangcorp sees a female on it.. and knows ur a slut

KLIION JENSEN
07-07-2008, 07:59 PM
yea wut this moneky above me said..

the fuck you callin monkey ??

Olive Oil Goombah
07-07-2008, 07:59 PM
yea wut this monkey above me said..

Olive Oil Goombah
07-07-2008, 08:00 PM
the fuck you callin monkey ??

you and occasionally Shaolin...which i just did, but you ruined it cuz you posted. twat.

KLIION JENSEN
07-07-2008, 08:04 PM
you and occasionally Shaolin...which i just did, but you ruined it cuz you posted. twat.

the fuck you callin me a monkey for ?? i did'nt even address you numbnutts..

Olive Oil Goombah
07-07-2008, 08:06 PM
you called someone a cracker. Thats mean and hurtful. Now you kno how it feels to be insulted. But i wasnt insulted. Im not a cracker. My folks didnt whoop afro american slaves.

JASPER
07-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Well mine did, so fuck y'all porch monkeys.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-07-2008, 08:10 PM
With all the sexual harrassment shannigans going on in here, its VERY LIKELY a conservative employer would fire her. All they have to do is google her name. People have gotten fired off the strength of myspace account issues alone.

thanks rza. don't forget the racial slurs and homophobia that also goes on in here.

i don't know how bad it would be for a guy but if a female was to be found posting on a forum like this, gen chat, then it would definitely reflect badly on her whether her boss was male or female. if the boss was kind of shady then they might even use it as an excuse to harass her or blackmail her. i've been sexually harassed by a boss who also stalked me online in the past.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-07-2008, 08:10 PM
speak your mind shenks

KLIION JENSEN
07-07-2008, 08:12 PM
you called someone a cracker. Thats mean and hurtful. Now you kno how it feels to be insulted. But i wasnt insulted. Im not a cracker. My folks didnt whoop afro american slaves.

ok then Honky, ...oh, you do know that i'm 2 shades whiter than chalk right ??? cracker ass cracker

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-07-2008, 08:14 PM
i was only playin. dont take it to heart. sowwy

awww. :beer:

all im sayin is only a slut would post a thread saying "im not a slut despite giving good head" (in a little bit other words of course)... but hey im not hating, ive been a slut before... however i think u shud post ur face cuz if anything ur gonna get hired if an employer looking at wutangcorp sees a female on it.. and knows ur a slut

i ain't looking to get harassed again. i suffered it for 4 years in the past.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-07-2008, 08:14 PM
so your one of them high yella monkeys??? albino?? yikes. your just a plain old freak.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-07-2008, 08:16 PM
awww. :beer:

cheers....my only advice to you. Make a guy work for it. He respects you more. everything should be mutual.

KLIION JENSEN
07-07-2008, 08:21 PM
so your one of them high yella monkeys??? albino?? yikes. your just a plain old freak.

no & no, are you really that dumb ?? if i'm 2 shades whiter than chalk how the fuck i'm gonna be high yella or whatever ?? i'm so white i make white people look black, i use the word cracker the same way as black people use the N word, you dumb cracker....but i like how you call me a monkey cos i called someone a cracker, and u told Shenkie to speak his mind when he said "fuck y'all porch monkeys", you got a bit of nf, bnp, combat 18 in you do you ??

Olive Oil Goombah
07-07-2008, 08:23 PM
somebody's gotta play the role of racist italian here. yet i treat everyone fairly. Your welcome for my acknowledgement of you.

KLIION JENSEN
07-07-2008, 08:27 PM
somebody's gotta play the role of racist italian here. yet i treat everyone fairly. Your welcome for my acknowledgement of you.

lol, fair enough you greasy wop....

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-07-2008, 08:27 PM
cheers....my only advice to you. Make a guy work for it. He respects you more. everything should be mutual.

yeah. i kinda regret giving the hot guy head one night and then sleeping with him the next night. straight after i gave him head, he told me it was the best he ever had (he gets his dick blown by randoms he meets all the time and he'd only manage to cum from a blowjob once before and that was from a stripper) and then straight after saying that he said "i thought you were innocent!". that made me pleased and then not so pleased in the space on 10 seconds.

he managed to bruise his dick when he was fucking me. hahahahahahaha. serves him right!

KLIION JENSEN
07-07-2008, 08:29 PM
yeah. i kinda regret giving the hot guy head one night and then sleeping with him the next night. straight after i gave him head, he told me it was the best he ever had (he gets his dick blown by randoms he meets all the time and he'd only manage to cum from a blowjob once before and that was from a stripper) and then straight after saying that he said "i thought you were innocent!". that made me pleased and then not so pleased in the space on 10 seconds.

yeah, guys tend to say some dumbshit right after we bust our nut, dont always take it personal

Olive Oil Goombah
07-07-2008, 08:31 PM

he managed to bruise his dick when he was fucking me. hahahahahahaha. serves him right!

yea...ya see. Actually thats an instance were you should just fuck him cuz its obviously just a fuck buddy type deal.
Im sayin tho if you actually like a guy like maybe you wann date him for real.

SKAMPOE
07-07-2008, 08:31 PM
hey tryxx, where u from? no stalkage

Olive Oil Goombah
07-07-2008, 08:32 PM
Tryxxx be honest...eh nevermind

DrunkenMasta303
07-07-2008, 08:33 PM
girls who talk about blowjobs on a internet forum are 100% extreme sluts

Olive Oil Goombah
07-07-2008, 08:34 PM
lol....i was gonna ask her if she is a repressed freak. or if shes every gotten tag teamed...but i didnt want to be rude.

KLIION JENSEN
07-07-2008, 08:37 PM
lol....i was gonna ask her if she is a repressed freak. or if shes every gotten tag teamed...but i didnt want to be rude.

be a fucking man & be rude..

Olive Oil Goombah
07-07-2008, 08:38 PM
nah... shes just horny like the rest of us.

SKAMPOE
07-07-2008, 08:39 PM
tryxx loves dick

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l302/pmdg82/crackwhore.jpg

gass dicks dat is

SKAMPOE
07-07-2008, 08:41 PM
tryxx baby pics leaked to duh wu corp press

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll265/keithc1133/CrackWhoreTraining.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-07-2008, 08:43 PM
yea...ya see. Actually thats an instance were you should just fuck him cuz its obviously just a fuck buddy type deal.
Im sayin tho if you actually like a guy like maybe you wann date him for real.

yeah. i've learned my lesson now.

hey tryxx, where u from? no stalkage

interwebspace.

i can't be more specific. sorry skamp.

SKAMPOE
07-07-2008, 08:45 PM
lol

KLIION JENSEN
07-07-2008, 08:46 PM
nah... shes just horny like the rest of us.

i like her, she cool, cooler than Ramesh (duh), she talks about shit that most birds i know would never bring up....

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-07-2008, 08:49 PM
girls who talk about blowjobs on a internet forum are 100% extreme sluts

you're wrong. read jensen's post. if a girl finds it easy to talk about blowjobs to your face then she's an extreme slut, unless she's the girl you're fucking or your wifey.

yeah but on a message board, forum or whatever, you can say things that you as a person in real life would'nt, you could be a complete asshole if you like, i think theres maybe 2 or 3 people on here that i would seriously take advice from, and i aint even asked them shit yet...the rest of these crackers.....i just catch jokes off....its entertainment

1 blow job and 1 fuck in a week doesn't make me a freak. and no, i've never done it with more than i person at a time, but i have done it with someone else in the same room thinking they were asleep. i've also been in the same room as 2 people fucking when they thought i was asleep and it was NOT comfortable for me at all.

SKAMPOE
07-07-2008, 08:50 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/j3ss2ca21/ParisCrackhead.jpg

SKAMPOE
07-07-2008, 08:52 PM
TRYXX ROKS DUH HOOPS TOO

http://www.thechristianpen.com/Tammy.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-07-2008, 08:53 PM
tryxx baby pics leaked to duh wu corp press

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll265/keithc1133/CrackWhoreTraining.jpg

nah. lollipops and popsicles are where it's at. lol.

KLIION JENSEN
07-07-2008, 08:54 PM
i've also been in the same room as 2 people fucking and it was NOT comfortable for me at all.

me too, but i had a video camera in my hand, real talk

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-07-2008, 08:55 PM
me too, but i had a video camera in my hand, real talk

do they know you filmed them? lmao :lmao:

SKAMPOE
07-07-2008, 08:56 PM
nah. lollipops and popsicles are where it's at. lol.
http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/images/photos/jessica-alba-lollipop-sucker.jpg

OR IS IT

http://zoo.parkingspa.com/dspa/hcimages/nonadult/food-47-candies-sexy/main.jpg

LOL

KLIION JENSEN
07-07-2008, 09:01 PM
do they know you filmed them? lmao :lmao:

but of course, i was'nt hiding in no closet, we did this shit in the recording studio we had, it was me & one of my boys with this sket (local hoodrat, slut or whatever), she was up for it, so we filmed her getting tag teamed, shit, the bitch sucked my dick while i was recording vocals earlier that evening, lol.....then after me & my boy filmed & fucked her she went home to her boyfriend......thats what a slut is

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-07-2008, 09:07 PM
http://zoo.parkingspa.com/dspa/hcimages/nonadult/food-47-candies-sexy/main.jpg

LOL

awwww.... that is so cute and yummy looking. :9:lmao:

but of course, i was'nt hiding in no closet, we did this shit in the recording studio we had, it was me & one of my boys with this sket (local hoodrat, slut or whatever), she was up for it, so we filmed her getting tag teamed, shit, the bitch sucked my dick while i was recording vocals earlier that evening, lol.....then after me & my boy filmed & fucked her she went home to her boyfriend......thats what a slut is

dayum!

KLIION JENSEN
07-07-2008, 09:12 PM
dayum!

exactly, but i'm all growed up now, and i'm only doing shit like that if i'm getting paid, businessman now :D lol,

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-07-2008, 09:20 PM
exactly, but i'm all growed up now, and i'm only doing shit like that if i'm getting paid, businessman now :D lol,

lol. is that the new euphemism for 'whore' these days? getting paid for sex indeed.

SKAMPOE
07-07-2008, 09:26 PM
TRYXX IS GOIN CRAZY WITH WU CORP

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_30c3CzU0Fg4/RxkL-G7ZNJI/AAAAAAAAGyM/1WbxNLz9mnw/ana.jpg

KLIION JENSEN
07-07-2008, 09:27 PM
lol. is that the new euphemism for 'whore' these days, getting paid for sex indeed.

nah, a whore is still a whore, but if i'm fucking some random broad on video...then i want some papes off it one way or another, i'll sell copies of the dvd or the mpeg over the internet, if its my girl i'm fucking on video aint nobody seeing it apart from me & her, so i aint bothered about papers for it.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-07-2008, 09:37 PM
nah, a whore is still a whore, but if i'm fucking some random broad on video...then i want some papes off it one way or another, i'll sell copies of the dvd or the mpeg over the internet

that is still getting paid for sex.

you still a ho! :picture::yes::mmmyah:

;););)

KLIION JENSEN
07-07-2008, 09:39 PM

;););)

nah sweetie, thats business, but hey you see a hoe i'm a hoe - i gotta accept that, but if a guy calls u a slut cos you got good head then you gotta accept that...

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-07-2008, 09:50 PM
nah sweetie, thats business, but hey you see a hoe i'm a hoe - i gotta accept that, but if a guy calls u a slut cos you got good head then you gotta accept that...

if 'slut' means a female who likes sex then yes i am, if 'slut' means a female who sleeps around with lots of different people then no, i'm not. it's usually the latter, methinks.

TSA
07-07-2008, 10:01 PM
but in all reality, if anybody thinks ur a slut.. it doesnt matter... cuz well never know everything about u.. and plus everybody has a different idea of whats considered a slut............... and i didnt mean to put it down and look like i was serious, but with the thread title u just walked into it.. not to mention is a thread gold when it hits 100 replies or what, cuz itd b my first

KLIION JENSEN
07-07-2008, 10:03 PM
if 'slut' means a female who likes sex then yes i am, if 'slut' means a female who sleeps around with lots of different people then no, i'm not. it's usually the latter, methinks.

hmm, touche...but if hoe means someone who likes money, then yes i am...

all women have a little slut in em, i'd like to find out how slutty you can be though...

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-07-2008, 10:16 PM
but in all reality, if anybody thinks ur a slut.. it doesnt matter... cuz well never know everything about u.. and plus everybody has a different idea of whats considered a slut............... and i didnt mean to put it down and look like i was serious, but with the thread title u just walked into it.. not to mention is a thread gold when it hits 100 replies or what, cuz itd b my first

i'm just not used to being called a slut because people in my real life know that i'm not. i've only been called names online.

hmm, touche...but if hoe means someone who likes money, then yes i am...

all women have a little slut in em, i'd like to find out how slutty you can be though...

you're naughty. tbh, i'm not that slutty at all.

i can't deep throat
don't really like to swallow
never done it with a girl
don't do anything that involves ass, although i've offered to finger a guy's ass but he declined
never done it with more than one person in one night
don't do scat

i do slightly kinky stuff but i won't go into that on here. :nonono:

L~>1<~NKS
07-07-2008, 10:17 PM
http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Jar-Jar-Binks-Poster-Card-C10227315.jpeg

Why yawl startin to talk like this fuckball?

Yo, TRICKS... go play thread title with ur new boyfriend.

KLIION JENSEN
07-07-2008, 10:20 PM

i can't deep throat
don't do anything that involves ass, although i've offered to finger a guy's ass but he declined
don't do scat

lol, pm me then :D

KLIION JENSEN
07-07-2008, 10:21 PM
its 4.20am here, i'm going to bed, catch ya tomorrow peoples, peace..

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-07-2008, 10:55 PM

talking with someone online does not equal dating, dear.

KLIION JENSEN
07-08-2008, 07:38 AM

i can't deep throat
don't do scat

would you do a girl ?? get tag teamed ?? it'd have to be with another girl cos 2 dudes is too much sausage on display

scat's when a dude shit on you right ?? what i'm supposed to do, shit on you then hit it ??
(so anyway, after i shits on the bitch)

lol, fuckball?? boyfriend ?? lol, you do know how the whole boyfriend girlfriend thing works right ?? but still, wow, fuckball, whats a fuckball??

shinobi4227
07-08-2008, 08:03 AM
i'm just not used to being called a slut because people in my real life know that i'm not. i've only been called names online.

Haven't we all.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-08-2008, 04:16 PM
would you do a girl ?? get tag teamed ?? it'd have to be with another girl cos 2 dudes is too much sausage on display

i prolly wouldn't do a 3some at all, because i wouldn't want to share my man with another girl. i would prefer to have 2 guys but prolly wouldn't ever do it because i'm scared things will get out of hand and doing something i don't like and scared of feeling dirty the next morning.

scat's when a dude shit on you right ?? what i'm supposed to do, shit on you then hit it ??
(so anyway, after i shits on the bitch)

i don't know too much about scat, only seen the 2 girls 1 cup vid and that made me heave. :r:r:r

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
07-08-2008, 04:54 PM
Somebody needs to merge this with the "Tryxx is a slut" thread, and create one "Ahfishul Tryxx Cock-Sucking Extravaganza" thread.

It's amazing how any thread about or related to a woman gets all kinds of traffic no matter how pointless they are, when my ground-breaking "Would You Rather Be Retarded or Dickless?" thread was Cooley'd within minutes.

It is just another example of Wu-Corp pushing its Jews into the gutter. This is worse than the holocaust.

RzaRectum
07-09-2008, 12:15 AM

lol. is that the new euphemism for 'whore' these days? getting paid for sex indeed.

nah, a whore is still a whore, but if i'm fucking some random broad on video...then i want some papes off it one way or another, i'll sell copies of the dvd or the mpeg over the internet, if its my girl i'm fucking on video aint nobody seeing it apart from me & her, so i aint bothered about papers for it.

;););)
If a woman gets paid for sex.. Does that make her a business woman? :?

KLIION JENSEN
07-09-2008, 06:46 AM
If a woman gets paid for sex.. Does that make her a business woman? :?

depends how she goes about it, if she goes about it in a professional manner then yes, if she's on the corner in bra & panties, clear heels, looking like Whitney Houston then she's a hoe

STYLE
07-09-2008, 07:30 AM
well well well.....i just read thru this whole thread and i applaud the conduct.

just imagine these type of male female interactions 10x.

theres a diff between candid frank sexual discussion and just being an asshole.

now back to tryxx's dick sucking regiment....

i think you should loosen up a bit. don't worry so much about what a dude thinks cause +75% of guys prolly call you a slut, ho or (insert derogatory term) behind your back anyway.

one thing you need to do is find a dude that will make your legs shake like you are having an eplieptic seizure.

you should watch this womans vids. she keeps it real. she is the new dr. ruth.

Decatur GA's own Alexyss Tylor. i am in love with this lady. i swear i'm gonna hit on her if i meet her.

Kg4eFH3QI6s

BmmfZ8_dR1w

bqg_ceFM30I&NR

STYLE
07-09-2008, 07:37 AM
then she gets real hood from time to time. lmao

bitches vs sissies
nKG_l3_M6Co

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-09-2008, 09:37 PM
^^^^

lmao

i liked the second and last videos. her mom made me laugh. she sounded a little angry in the last vid, don't know if she was high on something or she was talking from experience. thanks for posting them, style.

:beer::thumbup: