Chief 'Broom
07-07-2008, 12:25 AM
ha ha, from Visions of the Tenth Chamber Part II
warning the track is horrible

if anyone cares to listen:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=FA158DB1251EC89C

Chief 'Broom
07-07-2008, 12:29 AM
I just thought I'd throw it up here since it was closed at chambermusik with no explanation

Jammin
07-07-2008, 12:31 AM
by raaddrr van? LOL

Lex Lugor
07-07-2008, 12:37 AM
i wonder why everyones against this cd some of them guys are better than people give em credit for... havent heard the album though but i heard some samples and its not all unbearable

Hollow Dartz
07-07-2008, 12:38 AM
Yeah, I heard that track. LOL

11th Chamber
07-07-2008, 12:38 AM
the beats on that album are horrible, and the MC's arent that good

Chief 'Broom
07-07-2008, 12:40 AM
and priest too, calling out the sites on hiphopgame.com

"And let me say this. Yo, I donít know what it was. There was a lot of different reasons, but I looked on ChamberMusik. I did an interview with them and they didnít have my album up there. WuTangCorp didnít have it up there either. All the Wu sitesÖI did an interview with ChamberMusik and I donít know why my album wasnít up there. I just want to put that out there. WuTangCorp and ChamberMusik.com, I donít know whatís going on. I saw Digi Snax up there, RZAís joint, but I didnít see Behind the Stained Glass up there. And that album is a jewel. And thatís sad. And these cats did an interview with me and they didnít put it up there. I saw a couple of people complaining about why they arenít supporting Killah Priest. Come on. Iím a vet and my music is real. Itís something like a jewel. Itís something to be taken to the heart. When I see websites not taking care of the cats that support them then I just look at them like theyíre all clowns and all buffoonery. Theyíre falling into the same trap."

do killa beez hate the Wu sites?

Hollow Dartz
07-07-2008, 12:49 AM
LOL Killah Priest BTSG is on CM..not Wu-Corp, we have GayThugDating

SilvaFistz
07-07-2008, 12:57 AM
^^^ Lol

Jammin
07-07-2008, 01:04 AM
i never ever heard an artist dissing a website, what a bunch of loosers

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
07-07-2008, 01:18 AM
and priest too, calling out the sites on hiphopgame.com

"And let me say this. Yo, I don’t know what it was. There was a lot of different reasons, but I looked on ChamberMusik. I did an interview with them and they didn’t have my album up there. WuTangCorp didn’t have it up there either. All the Wu sites…I did an interview with ChamberMusik and I don’t know why my album wasn’t up there. I just want to put that out there. WuTangCorp and ChamberMusik.com, I don’t know what’s going on. I saw Digi Snax up there, RZA’s joint, but I didn’t see Behind the Stained Glass up there. And that album is a jewel. And that’s sad. And these cats did an interview with me and they didn’t put it up there. I saw a couple of people complaining about why they aren’t supporting Killah Priest. Come on. I’m a vet and my music is real. It’s something like a jewel. It’s something to be taken to the heart. When I see websites not taking care of the cats that support them then I just look at them like they’re all clowns and all buffoonery. They’re falling into the same trap."

do killa beez hate the Wu sites?

nah for real though even Mef called out Chambermusik and Y-Kim and i think cats like Priest see that some of these b-team wu tangers are not doing the wu-name justice. i mean when i think of wu i think of quality hip hop music and not to mention the wu is a brand not just a group and you expect quality. and chambermusik did have dude album up there when i checked after it had came out so i dunno. i'm just saying

claaa7
07-07-2008, 05:56 AM
could anyone post the part of the lyrics where he's dissing em.. I just woke up and the last thing I wanna hear rite now is a Raadr Van joint.

NoSaidDate420
07-07-2008, 10:28 AM
^^^ aw come on. a little raddar van for breakfast???

Maccabee Ridah
07-07-2008, 11:12 AM
i never ever heard an artist dissing a website, what a bunch of loosers

They at least could do it better! I don't like this shyt at all! Beat is fuckin wack, lyrics - Jammin said everything!

So all at all - BIG SHYT!

Peace................
-suuuuuuuu///

dj chris
07-07-2008, 12:48 PM
you say method man and y-kim gave them a shout out but think about it on both interviews chambermusik was in the middle causing a problem between both of them. When the popa wu interview came on he included popa wu and popa wu came back pointing chambermusik out as the problem: What about those both times when Rza was surpose to do an interview what happened? No interview at all. Why was that? What happend to the interview with ghostface? I believe Rza can spot a devil and on that website thats where it starts. What about that diss from chambermusik that went up on hiphopgame and all over the web? How would it be wrong to put out a diss on a album? I feel that the popa wu album is going to do very well.

NoSaidDate420
07-07-2008, 01:07 PM
let me break it down for you casio chris.

rapper dissing another rapper or media personality = ok.

rapper dissing society in general or a group of people with like-minded beliefs = perfectly fine. (this forum could count as the latter half of that, but in a vague sense.)

but to call out web sites by name???

that's some faggot internet nerd shit, not to be put on wax. not to mention lacking creativity and artistry. it's not a good look homie. start a blog or somethin if you need to get it off your chest like that. post it on youtube.

calling out online forums dedicated to the collective that you personally affiliate yrself with will only further alienate any audience you potentially had. but to take it a step further and put it on your album?? SUICIDE IT'S A SUICIDE.....

dj chris
07-07-2008, 01:52 PM
How dumb are you? Do You know how many people who put their disses on their albums ?
You need to check your history books. Website by name is a new thing. Somebody had to start it and they did.

Jammin
07-07-2008, 02:53 PM
How dumb are you? Do You know how many people who put their disses on their albums ?
You need to check your history books. Website by name is a new thing. Somebody had to start it and they did.

fuck outta here, stop jumping on every futurechamber thread like they're god, they're crap that's all

Jammin
07-07-2008, 03:02 PM
let me break it down for you casio chris.

rapper dissing another rapper or media personality = ok.

rapper dissing society in general or a group of people with like-minded beliefs = perfectly fine. (this forum could count as the latter half of that, but in a vague sense.)

but to call out web sites by name???

that's some faggot internet nerd shit, not to be put on wax. not to mention lacking creativity and artistry. it's not a good look homie. start a blog or somethin if you need to get it off your chest like that. post it on youtube.

calling out online forums dedicated to the collective that you personally affiliate yrself with will only further alienate any audience you potentially had. but to take it a step further and put it on your album?? SUICIDE IT'S A SUICIDE.....

AMEN

u fucking dickrider, i don't even have a name to describe how you smell like a shit, seriously if they're dissing a fucking butterfly it will be dope for you right? dickrider

dj chris
07-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Jammin You can never answer the questions about you knowing their album not coming out and Popa wu dropped them and the rest. Jammin you are a disgrace. You was a chambermusik biatch like bearjames said now you are a chambermusik dickrider. what about the thing that they took that verse from Timbo King off the Bronze song ? Did you myspace timbo King and ask him ?

Jammin
07-07-2008, 03:22 PM
Jammin You can never answer the questions about you knowing their album not coming out and Popa wu dropped them and the rest. Jammin you are a disgrace. You was a chambermusik biatch like bearjames said now you are a chambermusik dickrider. what about the thing that they took that verse from Timbo King off the Bronze song ? Did you myspace timbo King and ask him ?

tell me where i talked about chambermusik, just quote me you won't find shit, i just talked about futurechamber, man that shit is a disgrace, shame on you all seriously, that shit is wack as fuck

Prolifical ENG
07-07-2008, 03:48 PM
Almost every artist (and their managers) left this site in the dark and they expect us to know everything when it happens and promote it? Talking about other people not understanding the music industry, few know how websites work.

NoSaidDate420
07-07-2008, 03:57 PM
AMEN

u fucking dickrider, i don't even have a name to describe how you smell like a shit, seriously if they're dissing a fucking butterfly it will be dope for you right? dickrider

lmfao @dissing a butterfly. which reminds me, somebody please post the lyrics where they diss these sites, so we can have a laugh.

oh yeah, and dj chris you ain't let off the hook for tryin' to say "dissing websites hasnt been done yet, someone had to do it, they were the first" like they pioneers now. OH SHIT B! there's a reason why it's never been done, it's fuckin corny and the sign of music lacking substance.

on a side note, i was just at newbury comics and i seen the futurechambers disc there. the album layout looks like it was done on the world's first color photocopier. all blurry and shit. tell your heroes in raadar van land to step they game up yo, image is an important part of marketing. the futurechamberz album cover seriously look like it's been thru the wash alongside raadar van's soggy last dollar, wtf is up with that.

but i guess now is when you'll tell me that nobody has put out an album layout this bad yet, so they were the first, someone's gotta do it yo. someone's gotta stand up against glossy album covers without cheesy fonts and fading color. these cats are really ahead of their time.

in all seriousness i feel sorry for any poor fans that find this disc filed under wu-tang clan and pay $15.99 for it. that, folks, is the real tradgedy here.

Tecknowledgist
07-07-2008, 05:23 PM
Lets be real. Nobody on this planet who doesn't visit WuCorp and ChamberMusik knows about FutureChamber's existence. The only people who could potentially even buy this shit are WuCorp heads and ChamberMusik heads. And now they dissed both.

All they had to do was prove to us that they weren't wack, instead they basically take a big shit on themselves and ruin any chance they had of ever selling a record.

Classic.

beeboy
07-07-2008, 05:28 PM
priest point is a good one, SUPPORT KP...buy his fukkin albums

THE W
07-07-2008, 05:40 PM
killah priest isnt dissing the fans he's dissing those who manage these sites complaining that they wont advertise his product. Rza probably paid to have his album promoted here and if he didnt, doesnt he help pay for this site anyway?

the futurechamber shit is just dumb. it would a different story if the people they were dissing werent the only people on the planet who knew that they existed yet alone consider spending money on their music.

what rightminded business disses their only customers?

dj chris
07-08-2008, 02:15 AM
You fools talk all that shit. No matter what you say this album is better than other shit coming out now and a whole lot better.Oh the copy I got is glossy.

Jammin
07-08-2008, 09:40 AM
You fools talk all that shit. No matter what you say this album is better than other shit coming out now and a whole lot better.Oh the copy I got is glossy.
u know we all got opinions, and our opinion is that album sucks ass

if you aint agree with us its fine, but nobody cares about this album

thats all

NoSaidDate420
07-08-2008, 09:58 AM

first off, it's not even better than digi snax which is not a great album. but put it alongside recent releases like THUG ANGELZ with razah and shabazz or the last priest joint, futurechamberz loses. sorry casio chris, time to tell homies to get back in the lab and step they game up.

TSA
07-08-2008, 10:07 AM
what used to be wutang is making me sick

a bunch of old, depressed, confused, ashamed, disgruntled, theiveing, lying, cheating, loosing, aging, failing, flopping childlike kids with simple minds, a pathetically minimal understanding of the world let alone money, and a general love of failure

"hey, all my potential fans have gathred on a few sites, these are the only ppl im relevant to" "Diss Traacck!"

Killah Priest is too ugly to sell records anyways

http://www.alanmerrill.com/photos/00-02/feb%202%2005%20021.jpg

http://myspace-243.vo.llnwd.net/01387/34/25/1387085243_l.jpg

all thes elittle 'affiliates' need to calm the fuck down, they're grown men feeding off the crumbs of something greater then them established by other grown men without shame of it whatsoever.Killah priest is not wutang

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/203/445383535_adb407ca83.jpg?v=0

look at this fat ass thinking he's a joo ElOhEL, lookin like a burn bagel and shit

dumbass.

TSA
07-08-2008, 10:09 AM
it is NOWHERE NEAR as good as ANYTHING coming out in hip hop now

hence why it flopped

not to the mainstream alone, but wutang fans....WE didn't even listen to it

Killah Priest is fat

TSA
07-08-2008, 10:28 AM
http://pressthat.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/terrorist.jpg
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1231513#post1231513

NoSaidDate420
07-08-2008, 11:16 AM
TSA nigga, iz we even talkin about the same shit??? here is the tracklisting for the futurechambers shit w/ popa wu's name on it...

Popa Wu - Visions of the Tenth Chamber Part II (2008)

01: Freedom or Death (feat. Angela S.)
02: F.O.D. Pt. II (feat. Free Murda, Lord Subliminal, Lu-Struggz, Consciouz Fear, Killah Bam, Raaddrr Van, Deadly Strangah, Angela S., D.L.A.H. & Dungeon Masta)
03: Black Germ (Still Tricknology) (feat. Lord Subliminal, Lu-Struggz, Dungeon Masta, D.L.A.H., Angela S., Raaddrr Van, Deadly Strangah & Conscious Fear)
04: Righteous Chamber (feat. Lu-Struggz, D.L.A.H. & Raaddrr Van)
05: Hallz of Justice (feat. Consciouz Fear, Dungeon Masta, Free Murda, Killah Bam & Lone Ninja)
06: Choppen Block (feat. Lord Subliminal, Lu-Struggz, Consciouz Fear, Dungeon Masta, Free Murda & Killa Bam)
07: Phone Tap (Entamishun) (feat. Lord Subliminal, Lu-Struggz, Killah Bam, Dungeon Masta & DJ Nino Carta)
08: Abdullah (feat. Lu-Struggz, Killah Bam, DJ Nino Carta & D.L.A.H.)
09: Spyz in the Palace (feat. Lord Subliminal, Lu-Struggz & D.L.A.H.)
10: Powder (Yacub's Faktory) (feat. D.L.A.H., Lord Subliminal, Timbo King, Raaddrr Van, Lu-Struggz & Conscious Fear)
11: Broken Bladez (feat. Dungeon Masta, Deadly Strangah, Lord Subliminal, D.L.A.H. & Raaddrr Van))
12: Medachevits (Oh No) (feat. Dungeon Masta, Deadly Strangah, Killa Bam, Lu-Struggz & D.L.A.H.)
13: Generatorz (feat. Raaddrr Van, D.L.A.H., Consciouz Fear, Dungeon Masta, Killah Bam & Lu-Struggz)
14: Virus (Like We Do) (feat. Dungeon Masta, Lord Subliminal, Raaddrr Van, Free Murda, Deadly Strangah & Killah Bam)
15: Love Hell or Right (feat. Angela S., D.L.A.H. & DJ Nino Carta)
16: Revenge of the 7 Archorz (feat. Dungeon Masta, Raaddrr Van, Killah Bam, Deadly Strangah & D.L.A.H.)
17: P.E.A.C.E. (feat. Ol' Dirty Bastard, Lord Subliminal & Dungeon Masta)

i don't see killah priest as a feature anywhere. what track does priest diss the web sites on?

idk why you wanna hate on killa bees so much, razah and shabazz thug angels is dope as hell. i don't even have to say anymore the album is so fuckin' fire. yeah some of the killah bees fell off but don't shit on em all.

priest or razah>>>>>>>>>>>> ghost meth rae or digi snax ish

TSA
07-08-2008, 11:39 AM
^wow. Maybe you should log on to GooFromMyBrotherAndMeCorp.com instead of Wutangcorp.com, your taste in breasted men is sub-par

NoSaidDate420
07-08-2008, 11:50 AM
so your taste in breasted men is...superior? is that what we're concluding here?

Jammin
07-08-2008, 11:54 AM
yeah tsa is talking about priest, but dj chris is talking about futurechambers

Hollow Dartz
07-08-2008, 12:27 PM
The fact of the matter is, the Poppa Wu album is wack. Why do all these artists Kill the Wu name? They trying to act like wu-tang, rap like them niggaz, they sound worse then half the guys in the audio section.....

Jammin
07-08-2008, 12:34 PM
^^ lol

Jammin
07-08-2008, 12:39 PM
btw dj chris where is your boyfriend bearjames? LOL !

pneumatic
07-08-2008, 12:44 PM
djchris and bearjames are futurechamber alter egos.

dj chris
07-08-2008, 12:46 PM
wheres your girl at? Tell her I need her to give me another job. You been kissing her lately ?

Jammin
07-08-2008, 12:49 PM
wheres your girl at? Tell her I need her to give me another job. You been kissing her lately ?

thats your weakness, man talk like a man :Y 26 years old talking like a retarded boy

dj chris
07-08-2008, 12:52 PM
son did you brush your teeth this morning? Get your mouth together.

Jammin
07-08-2008, 12:54 PM
son did you brush your teeth this morning? Get your mouth together.

try again

dj chris
07-08-2008, 12:55 PM
Jammin you are nobody was nobody and will never be anybody. Go to another thread and play with yourself

Jammin
07-08-2008, 12:56 PM
Jammin you are nobody was nobody and will never be anybody. Go to another tread and play with yourself

what's a tread? explain

and where's bearjames? LOL

dj chris
07-08-2008, 12:57 PM
All you haters on this album are who? chambermusik haters

Jammin
07-08-2008, 01:00 PM
All you haters on this album are who? chambermusik haters

where's bearjames GOD DAMN YOU!

NoSaidDate420
07-08-2008, 01:01 PM
dj chris your insults make you sound like your 11 years old. wtf iz you raadar van's nephew?

dj chris
07-08-2008, 01:03 PM
you asking about bearjames? how many times you asking? You need another boyfriend? What you miss him. What you was messing with him? you on that faggotism ?

dj chris
07-08-2008, 01:04 PM
Thats why your name is Jammin.

Jammin
07-08-2008, 01:05 PM
you asking about bearjames? how many times you asking? You need another boyfriend? What you miss him. What you was messing with him? you on that faggotism ?
iam sure you was bearjames and you forgot your password

try iloveraaddrvan or iamgay

dj chris
07-08-2008, 01:05 PM
and NOSAIDDATE420 ,YOU HAVE "NO SAID DATE" WHEN YOU BECAME ONE TOO.

Jammin
07-08-2008, 01:06 PM
and NOSAIDDATE420 ,YOU HAVE "NO SAID DATE" WHEN YOU BECAME ONE TOO.

wtf u talking about

dj chris
07-08-2008, 01:06 PM
jAMMIN WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?

dj chris
07-08-2008, 01:08 PM
wRITE ON CHAT LINES HOOKING UP WITH MEN?

dj chris
07-08-2008, 01:12 PM
wHY YOU ALWAYS QUOTING PEOPLE ? IT MUST BE A LEARNING PROCESS. WERE YOU IN SPECIAL ED? I HOPE BEARJAMES COME IN THIS FORUM SOON I GOT SOMETHING TO BREAK ON YOU ABOUT THAT I WILL "QUOTE" YOU ON.

Jammin
07-08-2008, 01:16 PM
i'd like to talk to myself too

NoSaidDate420
07-08-2008, 01:16 PM
everything dj chris says i cant take serious cause im picturing my 11 year old nephew. why even type? you sound like a little kid "oh you go to special ed u r dumb" fuck outta here. step your insult game up. shit is weak son.

Jammin
07-08-2008, 01:21 PM
oh man iam listening to big noyd - episode of a hustla this album is classic

oh shit wrong thread

dj chris
07-08-2008, 01:24 PM
thats what I'm talking about jammin and nosaiddate420 scrubbin each others balls in this forum. Get the fxxx outta here

Jammin
07-08-2008, 01:27 PM
thats what I'm talking about jammin and nosaiddate420 scubbin each others balls in this forum. Get the fxxx outta here

www.suicide.com try it

dj chris
07-08-2008, 01:38 PM
http://cache.search.yahoo-ht2.akadns.net/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&p=jammin++is+a+faggot&y=Search&fr=yfp-t-501&u=www.newgrounds.com/portal/obituaries.php%3Fmonth%3D10%26day%3D01%26year%3D20 05&w=jammin+faggot+faggots&d=fszbmC72Q8Jl&icp=1&.intl=us

Jammin
07-08-2008, 01:41 PM
wtf is a cache yahoo get your shit straight faggit

dj chris
07-08-2008, 01:55 PM
http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:1V2JfjYGvcoJ:hondaswap.com/south-east/slammin-jammin-55535/+jammin+a+fag&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=14&gl=us

LORD ZERO
07-08-2008, 02:13 PM
Stop Goin At It Like Teenage Girls
This Track Is Trash
End Of Story

dj chris
07-08-2008, 02:38 PM
what track you talking about?

LORD ZERO
07-08-2008, 02:40 PM
The Track On The First Page

Ritter
07-09-2008, 04:54 AM
what track you talking about?

Hahahahahaha ^

camron4589
07-09-2008, 02:54 PM
Gclef is morbidly obese and completely irrelevant to EVERYONE so just let him make his little diss track..no one will hear it but us.

The Grandmaster
07-09-2008, 03:06 PM
ppl that come to wucorp for the wu are nerds