PDA

View Full Version : I'm beginning to see why...

KERZO
07-07-2008, 07:42 AM
...older corp members left this forum cos i'm starting to see how much bitching goes on in here, either that or peeps are trying to inflate their ego to planetary proportions.

I know I bitch about some things but i just do the shit in jest whereas alot of you cats take this shit seriously...which is very sad indeed.

I just wanna state that i got no beef with anyone on here and although i flame/son peeps, it's just something that i do cos me and my mates have done that kinda shyt for years.

peace out mawaphuckaz

Longbongcilvaringz
07-07-2008, 07:47 AM
I always had this feeling with you.

A seriousness.

Like, no sense of humour.

Although, you do say humourous things.

Its, odd.

begongo
07-07-2008, 07:51 AM
yeah I mean I remember you were taking the 5% teachings seriously and shit

NIGHT MAYOR
07-07-2008, 07:52 AM
...older corp members left this forum cos i'm starting to see how much bitching goes on in here, either that or peeps are trying to inflate their ego to planetary proportions.

I know I bitch about some things but i just do the shit in jest whereas alot of you cats take this shit seriously...which is very sad indeed.

I just wanna state that i got no beef with anyone on here and although i flame/son peeps, it's just something that i do cos me and my mates have done that kinda shyt for years.

peace out mawaphuckaz

yeah people DO bitch about idiotic shit instead of making this place better with their time, WHY would YOU come in HERE and BITCH

fuckin wetback

begongo
07-07-2008, 07:53 AM
like when I was using the supreme alphabet to communicate with duh gawd Tonearm T, you were criticizing us and shit like it was some real knowledge that we were misinterpreting

begongo
07-07-2008, 07:55 AM
WHY YOU HERE BITCH

I got it

W Y H B

Why Yacub Hates Begongo

cuz he is begongo

Longbongcilvaringz
07-07-2008, 07:56 AM
YOU MUST BE OUT OF HERE

JASPER
07-07-2008, 07:59 AM
YOU MUST BE OUT OF HEREHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
That was so unexpected and fresh I actually chuckled. You're my third favourite Pat in the world.

NIGHT MAYOR
07-07-2008, 08:03 AM
hahah

TSA
07-07-2008, 08:05 AM
i take wucorp seriously so i can get some pussy

Longbongcilvaringz
07-07-2008, 08:07 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
That was so unexpected and fresh I actually chuckled. You're my third favourite Pat in the world.

haha

i am glad

who are 1 and 2?

JASPER
07-07-2008, 08:10 AM
haha

i am glad

who are 1 and 2?
#1 Project Pat

#2 Pat Condell

Longbongcilvaringz
07-07-2008, 08:14 AM
true

i forgot you were a project pat fan.

eD was a huge fan also from memory.

great times...

TAURO
07-07-2008, 08:23 AM
I take the corp FURIOUSLY serious you e-pirate...

http://www.egs-avatars.com/e_gs_images/divers/gifs_anime/demo5.gif

How dare you attempt to replicate G.O.D armor status. E-SWAGGAH JACKA!!

KERZO
07-07-2008, 09:42 AM
it's cool, i could see why you'd think that cos I am a bit mental. it's funny though cos the peeps that have replied are the ones that I'm cool with.

I've got a warped sense of humour but all i'm saying is that you guys should'nt take me seriously cos i aint the serious type. I enjoy a good laugh but i also enjoy having a serious convo...ya snffs?

and the 5% shyt is just something that i was reading up on and i was'nt trying to disrespect you guys, i just didn't understand why you were doing it but i know now so it's all good.

i ain't going anywhere so i'm just trying to understand some of you guys better to save the hassle of arguing about unimportant shyt..

skibbadedaday up the swiswoo ....

Robert
07-07-2008, 10:02 AM
All you have to do is look in the stickied section of General Chat at the thread entitled "Broadcast yourself" to see where you are wrong.

dropping jewelz on the daily.

The Grandmaster
07-07-2008, 10:56 AM
this thread sucks

The Void
07-07-2008, 03:36 PM
I have nothing to complain about but don't worry, I'll find something.

begongo
07-07-2008, 03:38 PM
it's cool, i could see why you'd think that cos I am a bit mental. it's funny though cos the peeps that have replied are the ones that I'm cool with.

I've got a warped sense of humour but all i'm saying is that you guys should'nt take me seriously cos i aint the serious type. I enjoy a good laugh but i also enjoy having a serious convo...ya snffs?

and the 5% shyt is just something that i was reading up on and i was'nt trying to disrespect you guys, i just didn't understand why you were doing it but i know now so it's all good.

i ain't going anywhere so i'm just trying to understand some of you guys better to save the hassle of arguing about unimportant shyt..

skibbadedaday up the swiswoo ....
that's cool man

keyp praktisen duh lessunz knawmeen werd eez bawnd

shinobi4227
07-07-2008, 03:40 PM
Sometimes I have fucking no clue on what you guys are talking about, this thread is an example.

HANZO
07-07-2008, 03:54 PM
i really dnt see anyone bitching.

who knew a bunch of electronical signals sent across the world can be taken soo seriously by some ppl .

shinobi4227
07-07-2008, 03:58 PM
The only member i see bitching right now is the thread starter, no offense.

TheWolf
07-07-2008, 04:56 PM
I would go so far as to say I genuinely hate most people on this forum, with a passion.

born invincible
07-07-2008, 05:27 PM
#1 Project Pat

#2 Pat Condell

pat condell be puttin it down...

JASPER
07-07-2008, 05:31 PM
pat condell be puttin it down...As does Project Pat.

RIINě
07-07-2008, 05:36 PM
nah man mr excitement is better than the lex diamond story

KERZO
07-08-2008, 03:24 AM
theres a difference between making an observation and bitching but i can see why you might think thats what i was doing. i aint gonna go on about it so 'fin'....