PDA

View Full Version : Storms have never scared me before

begongo
07-07-2008, 04:46 PM
but fuck it's midnight and a HUGE storm is going on, I'm barechested as always and I got goosebumps

fuck

the wind is blowing and it's constantly whistling and it's fucking killing me

I went to the window and I can swear I saw a fuckin UFO, for real, I know it's not there but I saw it

you can constantly hear shit breaking like branches outside or from the surrounding buildings

I haven't been scared of a storm since I was 6 or something and now I wanna go to sleep but shit, what the fuck am I gonna do in that bed alone ?

begongo
07-07-2008, 04:49 PM
and now there's this sound coming from outside like someone's chopping metal, like really ambitious, cutting a crowbar with a knife or something

The Void
07-07-2008, 04:50 PM
pics of goosebumps on bare chest or it didn't happen...

07-07-2008, 04:50 PM
you should try going outside in the middle of the storm. especially one with a lot of thunder. it's quite a feeling........

the preservation instinct stretched to the max..

begongo
07-07-2008, 04:56 PM
and now I'm scared to even look out the window cuz I know I'll see the UFO again

The Void
07-07-2008, 04:58 PM
I'm not a UFO... >_>

SKAMPOE
07-07-2008, 04:59 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahaha post a vid of how scre u are hahaha

begongo
07-07-2008, 05:02 PM
I'm not a UFO... >_>lol

hahahahahahahahahahahaha post a vid of how scre u are hahaha
it's not funny man, I know now ya want vids but I'ma go to sleep and cover my head with the pillows and hopefully not wake up till dawn

The Void
07-07-2008, 05:08 PM
Blair Witch Project 2: Storm Front!

NIGHT MAYOR
07-07-2008, 05:16 PM
hahaha

HANZO
07-07-2008, 05:35 PM
the weathers shitty here to, a couple flashes of lightning. not scary at all though.

Gigy
07-07-2008, 05:47 PM
I actually love lightnings and thunders.
There's something nice about them. I think that they're just beautiful.
Just don't go outside barefoot on a carpet and these lightnings won't burn you!

INF
07-07-2008, 05:51 PM
its raining really hard here too. When it rains like this it slows the server down a lil. its weird.

I almost thought it was gonna flood but its calmed down.

gotta suck to die by drowning....idk why but I just thought about what if there was a storm and you start getting freaked out cuz it just wont let up and then it gets outta control and starts flooding everything and so you try to get away but you get swept up in the water and you drown to death.

wow. thats something to be scared of.

My heart still goes out to Nawlins(New Orleans).

Reiko
07-07-2008, 05:54 PM
got storm too ain't scared tho'

Rame
07-07-2008, 05:56 PM
Me gots 1 too.

Reiko
07-07-2008, 06:00 PM
it's apocalypsa or some shit storms and rain all over the world hah :D

TheWolf
07-07-2008, 06:02 PM
I love thunder storms at night when I'm indoors.

JASPER
07-07-2008, 06:04 PM
I love thunder storms at night when I'm indoors.
Do you also like the smell of gasoline?

TheWolf
07-07-2008, 06:05 PM
Do you also like the smell of gasoline?

I prefer Napalm in the morning.

HANZO
07-07-2008, 06:08 PM
the smell of petrol is the best. especially shell 98+ fuel. the best smell today. but it will never top the old 4-star fuel from 10 years back. that smell was too addictive, made visiting the petrol station more exciting.

INF
07-07-2008, 06:15 PM
nothing is better than the smell of Vinyl. When you open a record for the first time and that smell comes out at you.....ohhhhhh maaaan.

on subject - what is the story on that flood that took RZA's basement hostage and killed all the hostages(albums , beats , dat tapes)? I bet you even the RZA dont play in a Storm. He prolly get scared cuz he lost a LOT of shit. A LOT.

TheWolf
07-07-2008, 06:18 PM
nothing is better than the smell of Vinyl. When you open a record for the first time and that smell comes out at you.....ohhhhhh maaaan.

on subject - what is the story on that flood that took RZA's basement hostage and killed all the hostages(albums , beats , dat tapes)? I bet you even the RZA dont play in a Storm. He prolly get scared cuz he lost a LOT of shit. A LOT.

I dunno, if you check his latest video I'm pretty sure the dude's been hit by lightning...
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2020/2508867035_f82889822b.jpg

Reiko
07-07-2008, 06:18 PM
hahahahaaaahahahah!! *dead*

INF
07-07-2008, 06:20 PM
AHAHAHA....yeah.

JASPER
07-07-2008, 06:21 PM
I remember opening the window everytime my dad went to the gas station. That smell still reminds me of warm summers in France and for a brief second believe I'm on vacation. It makes me feel warm inside and nostalgic, until I stand at the counter and realize how much I'm paying those oil hoarding terrorists.

KidSha
07-07-2008, 06:54 PM
I actually love lightnings and thunders.
There's something nice about them. I think that they're just beautiful.

cosign, I always blaze a joint and watch the storms...

INF
07-07-2008, 07:19 PM
I remember opening the window everytime my dad went to the gas station. That smell still reminds me of warm summers in France and for a brief second believe I'm on vacation. It makes me feel warm inside and nostalgic, until I stand at the counter and realize how much I'm paying those oil hoarding terrorists.

repped+

Olive Oil Goombah
07-07-2008, 08:49 PM
I love a good storm. I remember one back in 92...the sky was a dark green and a funnel cloud went thru my city. Very rare here to get that.

One of the best lightning storms i saw was last year in the OUter Banks of North Carolina. The storm was like right on us. THe thunder was so loud it woke everyone up in the house. we all watched it....next day we saw a water spout on the Atlantic.

V4D3R
07-08-2008, 12:37 AM
We are due for a thunderstorm tomorrow afternoon in Ottawa.

The scariest weather I been in was when I was in Drumheller penitentiary in the summer of El Nino. It was 45 Celcius for 5 days and the ground cracked/grass died.

45 C = 113 F
The Only Desert in Canada.

begongo
07-08-2008, 02:42 AM
I woke up, it's sunny and it's good

last night I swear I was scared shitless, before I went to bed I took a peek out the window but the rain was so thick I couldn't see shit so it was better

I haven't been scared of a storm since I was 6 I tell you, I don't know what happened ... well actually I know what happened, I'm emotionally unstable like sicka because of all the shit that's going on through my mind

it's gonna be a damn turbulent year I think, though I hope not

2L8Lit da croatianMC
07-08-2008, 06:02 AM
but fuck it's midnight and a HUGE storm is going on, I'm barechested as always and I got goosebumps

fuck

the wind is blowing and it's constantly whistling and it's fucking killing me

I went to the window and I can swear I saw a fuckin UFO, for real, I know it's not there but I saw it

you can constantly hear shit breaking like branches outside or from the surrounding buildings

I haven't been scared of a storm since I was 6 or something and now I wanna go to sleep but shit, what the fuck am I gonna do in that bed alone ?

it must be a fucked up storm your facing g..
matter fact, a week ago, i was playing ps2 with my girl at my crib, and it was raining a lil', but no thunder.. while we was chillin, a lightning bolt hit somewhere between my house and the neighbours... like a bomb, saw a flash, and felt electricity... i was in shock fo' 5 seconds, and almost lost my fuccin mind when i realised my pc got burned... internet got fucked up also, but they echanged dat shit... phones fucked also.. but man, 150 gb of everythang, and all my projects got lost...

NIGHT MAYOR
07-08-2008, 06:59 AM
on the petrol smell, burnt diesel reminds me of ice cream trucks, "mad visions"

JASPER
07-08-2008, 09:02 PM
repped+Thanks. You know, I'm actually writing a novel. In Dutch that is, but since it's going to be awesome, I'm sure it will be translated to English.