PDA

View Full Version : Katrina Victims

V4D3R
07-07-2008, 10:22 PM
Are still getting fucked by FEMA no vaseline...what the fuck is wrong with the USA.

Pick up the pitch forks and scythes - they told you communism was bad when it would of saved the world.

diggy
07-07-2008, 11:07 PM
U.S. Gov. has corporate puppets instead of 'representative of the people' interested in making money not taking care of it's citizens.

RustyFangz
07-08-2008, 01:55 AM
Yep, my place is still not 60% finished from 05'. Fucked by fema fucked by the insurance companies. Repair money coming out of pocket. Have to have the place 100% finished to get apraised by the same insurance companies who fucked me the 1st time so that I can sell at a reasonable price and not get fucked again on that. Also where I live,in the almost 3 years they had to repair the levees, they are weaker than before. A category 2 will flood. You are right on the communism thing.

Trismegistos
07-08-2008, 08:00 AM
Fucked by fema fucked by the insurance companies.

Yet Larry Silverstein leased out the WTC for $3.2 billion for 99 years, insured them for $3.55 billion and tried to claim $7.1 billion.

He eventually collected $4.577 billion. That is a 6 week return that even George Soros would be proud of!

You are right on the communism thing.

Not if it is the same Communism that they have in China or had in Russia. That is/was capitalism masquerading as communism.

WARPATH
07-08-2008, 12:08 PM
yea and i heard FEMA got acres of trailers "in case of an emergency"

i think this is an emergency

Those FEMA trailers aren't anything special. They put up some here after a tornado hit back in 1998, they started falling apart a few years later, now they're just junk.

RustyFangz
07-08-2008, 03:41 PM
Those FEMA trailers aren't anything special. They put up some here after a tornado hit back in 1998, they started falling apart a few years later, now they're just junk.

Yep, I had to stay in one for a minute. Release chemical biproducts too. I couldn't breathe right the whole time I was in one. I'll prolly grow a tail or a third arm now.

V4D3R
07-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Yep, I had to stay in one for a minute. Release chemical biproducts too. I couldn't breathe right the whole time I was in one. I'll prolly grow a tail or a third arm now.
I really wouldnt be surprised if they did intentionally try to poison people with those trailers.

Dokuro
07-09-2008, 02:30 AM
you know that reminds me im so sick and fucking tird of pay that goddamn katrina tax ungh ungh federal gavenment

dezmond
07-09-2008, 12:41 PM
Ive seen a break down of all the companies that were hired to 'rebuild' the area......

Most of them can be traced to being friends of bush..

Shits blatantly scandalous.. Do you really expect anything else when moneys involved...

Dokuro
07-09-2008, 02:18 PM
http://www.halliburton.com/images/halcomnav/logo_tag.gif (http://www.halliburton.com/)

RustyFangz
07-09-2008, 03:32 PM
yea, my neighborhood still looks like war-torn Bosnia. I'll upload some pix. 3 years later,shit still fucked.