PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: U-God seeks police protection against Wu-Tang and affiliates

sarr
07-08-2008, 03:48 AM
SOHH Ya Heard has exclusively found out some startling news. According to a Jersey City Lieutenant U-God of Wu-Tang fame appeared at a Jersey City, New Jersey police station just recently requesting police protection.

The rapper says he is being followed and targeted by Wu-Tang associates in retaliation for suing Wu-Tang Records for $170,000 earlier this year.

The rapper, real name Lamont Hawkins, filed the lawsuit at the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, saying his advances for the new Wu-Tang album 8 Diagrams ($40,000) have not been paid to him, despite signing a deal in May 2007.

The suit also seeks unpaid income from the Rock The Bells tour (around $50,000), as well as a publishing deal with BMG and proceeds from Wu-Tang merchandise.

Source:
sohh.com

_____

So ontop of being one of the shittest rappers in hiphop history...U-God is also a snitch. Damn

TGambino
07-08-2008, 03:57 AM
smh...

*does Bump dance out of thread*

6 Chambaz
07-08-2008, 04:08 AM
ahahahahahaha. I looked at the thread title and I loled. I peeped the thread and I loled. Fuuuuuuuuuck. this is just too good to be true.

6 Chambaz
07-08-2008, 04:10 AM
fuckin place your bets on who this affiliate is..... I say Cappa. Or maybe Street.

KLIION JENSEN
07-08-2008, 04:12 AM
So ontop of being one of the shittest rappers in hiphop history...U-God is also a snitch. Damn

he aint one of the shittiest rappers ever, Uey is actually dope, and i would'nt neccesarily call him a snitch, i think if someone has someone else follow you around like that and you feel theres a possibility, no matter how small, that your life is in danger, i think its quite logical to have police protection for you & your family, he probably requested it for his family more than himself, i mean its not exactly like his boy stole a car & he dropped a dime is it...

KLIION JENSEN
07-08-2008, 04:14 AM
fuckin place your bets on who this affiliate is..... I say Cappa. Or maybe Street.

Power & Divine, they literally got the most power, probably more so than Rza

Rode Block
07-08-2008, 04:15 AM
Ain't it obvious? Cappa be chasing Uey around in his taxi...

mcgirt
07-08-2008, 04:40 AM
whatta fuck....

sarr
07-08-2008, 04:45 AM
he aint one of the shittiest rappers ever, Uey is actually dope, and i would'nt neccesarily call him a snitch, i think if someone has someone else follow you around like that and you feel theres a possibility, no matter how small, that your life is in danger, i think its quite logical to have police protection for you & your family, he probably requested it for his family more than himself, i mean its not exactly like his boy stole a car & he dropped a dime is it...

yea but when you rap like your a thug...and then do something that totally contradicts it...it defeats the purpose of who you claim you are

BGS
07-08-2008, 05:39 AM
whatta fuck....

that's exactly what i thought!

NY_Mami
07-08-2008, 05:41 AM
What the fuck????????????........................

OMG....... Bob Digi is goin' Irv Gotti on niggaz.........

Krish
07-08-2008, 05:52 AM
Haha lol...I bet RZA hired some ninjas to cut that motherfukaz throat

NY_Mami
07-08-2008, 06:11 AM
Haha lol...I bet RZA hired some ninjas to cut that motherfukaz throat

Why would he do that???????....... he can always go Bobby Digital on him........

http://gwada.one.free.fr/bobbydigitalmovie.gif

Ritter
07-08-2008, 06:15 AM
Why would he do that???????....... he can always go Bobby Digital on him........

http://gwada.one.free.fr/bobbydigitalmovie.gif

^ Budududududududu

I think this is bullshit.

NY_Mami
07-08-2008, 06:28 AM
^ Budududududududu

I think this is bullshit.

Agreed...........

ALCATRAZ
07-08-2008, 07:41 AM
baby u is one of da hardest out da group... doubt he'd be runnin from dem niggaz..... aint this tha same dude whose own mother wouldnt even hug him so he didnt grow up a bitch LOL

in any event.........

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Animated%20Gifs/bumpyh7.gif

KLIION JENSEN
07-08-2008, 07:49 AM
yea but when you rap like your a thug...and then do something that totally contradicts it...it defeats the purpose of who you claim you are

yeah but when you rap like a thug and then claim to be a 5%er aint you already contradicting yourself ?? you seem to forget U God has a family, and as a MAN, protecting his family comes first, he cant be around them all the time to watch over them...
and if the people you trusted (1) skanked you for money, and then (2) sent people to get you cos you asked for that money, who do you turn to ?? you can't turn to your peoples cos you dont know who to trust & who not to trust...you're gonna go to people you never trusted before..

KLIION JENSEN
07-08-2008, 07:50 AM
baby u is one of da hardest out da group... doubt he'd be runnin from dem niggaz..... aint this tha same dude whose own mother wouldnt even hug him so he didnt grow up a bitch LOL

maybe he is the hardest, but that dont mean he cant get shot dead

KILLAH
07-08-2008, 08:12 AM
Power & Divine, they literally got the most power, probably more so than Rza
good point... who the fuck else would u god be worried about...

TSA
07-08-2008, 08:23 AM
wow, Sarr is an immature black dick diva

as for this news, wutang, officially, 100% sucks.

pmack215
07-08-2008, 08:24 AM
give me a break! what is this, 'all my children' or 'dawson's creek' or some shit?!?!?!?!?!

begongo
07-08-2008, 08:24 AM
hahahahahhahahahah
shit

U-God acts like a devil hahahahahahah

Jammin
07-08-2008, 08:37 AM
yeah but when you rap like a thug and then claim to be a 5%er aint you already contradicting yourself ?? you seem to forget U God has a family, and as a MAN, protecting his family comes first, he cant be around them all the time to watch over them...
and if the people you trusted (1) skanked you for money, and then (2) sent people to get you cos you asked for that money, who do you turn to ?? you can't turn to your peoples cos you dont know who to trust & who not to trust...you're gonna go to people you never trusted before..

true he got a family, this story sounds like bullshit, but who knows with the wu executives, iam sure power is crazy

Jammin
07-08-2008, 08:52 AM
man i wanna know what ghost have to say about this, i dont care about rae

Tecknowledgist
07-08-2008, 09:07 AM
Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin' Ta Fuck Wit'

It's probably that guy who bought Bobby Digital's superhero armor

NoSaidDate420
07-08-2008, 09:07 AM
man i have a hard time believing this shit. somethin' funny about that. you know rza ain't puttin money and eyes on him like that, but if power and divine think they will lose the court case and lose that 170k well then, ok. but ain't no clan members or music-related affiliates of the wu chasin u-ey down. if anything it's some goons. probably most of the wu fam would have uey's back (at least ghost, rae, cappa).

anyway i take this news with a grain of salt, i mean what is sohh's source for the info? probably rza's street team. just throw some dirt on a name. simple as that.

and i thought rza said around this time (?) they will all be working everything out on the european tour "like they always do".....lmfao.

pep
07-08-2008, 10:05 AM
i hope this aint true....

pep
07-08-2008, 10:09 AM
u get robbed bucked down by a crazy cuffie...if this shit is true then its sad but i guess it is what it is..statistically i heard somewhere the diggs/jones/cuffie clan is the 2nd or 3rd largest family on record in ny state..not exactly the type of odds u want to have beef with...i would never date 1 of their female cousins or sisters...thats y that whole extra deep aspect of wu, rza and dirty bought that in, and it isnt the same if either 1 of them aint there...wutang might not be dead but its dying...(breaks myheart to say that shit)

Rame
07-08-2008, 10:13 AM
Uey is in Europe right now...........

NoSaidDate420
07-08-2008, 10:47 AM
at the wu-tang lovefest, mediated by doctor phil

brooklyndodger
07-08-2008, 11:45 AM
SOHH Ya Heard has exclusively found out some startling news. According to a Jersey City Lieutenant U-God of Wu-Tang fame appeared at a Jersey City, New Jersey police station just recently requesting police protection.

The rapper says he is being followed and targeted by Wu-Tang associates in retaliation for suing Wu-Tang Records for $170,000 earlier this year.

The rapper, real name Lamont Hawkins, filed the lawsuit at the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, saying his advances for the new Wu-Tang album 8 Diagrams ($40,000) have not been paid to him, despite signing a deal in May 2007.

The suit also seeks unpaid income from the Rock The Bells tour (around $50,000), as well as a publishing deal with BMG and proceeds from Wu-Tang merchandise.

Source:
sohh.com

_____

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A SNITCH IS,OR WHAT SNITHCING IS!!!!!!!!!

PUT DOWN THOSE MAGAZINES,STAY OF THE NET AND TV, AND STOP LISTNING TO MUSIC!!!

killafifth
07-08-2008, 12:48 PM
If I look @ this correctly it seems as tho it like some mob shit going on some wu gambino shit feel me and for those who know mobb flicks you would know that mobbsters have always had some type of police protection when shit got thick that's one of the reasons why and how police end up on the pay role its a witty chess move so to speack ............. so what u god has done isn't contradictive actually its very mobbish when you have a lil doe and you don't want to throw your life away you have to exaust all avenues he's to old to go bang it out in the street he might just be usen the police to by him some time to plot back once he finds out who it is that following him these cats are to old and to intelligent to carry it like young corner boys that sell dimes hahahahaha these are gambinos

LORD ZERO
07-08-2008, 01:30 PM
.......smh

12weLvE
07-08-2008, 01:33 PM
LOL RZA said some shit about some Calin dudes not liking Wu-tang... I can imagine that it is the Westcoast Killah beez and shit lol. Rev Burk, Christ Bearer and all of them haha. UEY watch you back lol. He dont got the Hill Side scramblers no more because he shited on them haha.

billyanalogue
07-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Coming Soon!

U-God as Mr Indictment :ouch:

KIND
07-08-2008, 02:10 PM
regardless

Digi Snax still sux

people need to wake up

Rooty P
07-08-2008, 02:32 PM
as for this news, wutang, officially, 100% sucks.

Yo man, I watch this board all the time yet hardly ever post - because I don't have a lot to say that would add to the conversation. You, on the other hand, post A LOT, but you make a lot of true criticisms of the group that many members here can't stomach and I applaud you for some of it. A lot of people pointlessly attack you like you're a jerk for saying TICAL 0 sucks...it does suck! All of that is besides the point; basically I'm saying I'm no wu-dickrider myself and I'm not bugged out on your choice to say a negative piece towards wu here and there. I feel like that's an important, real perspective and you're more than welcome to voice it.

However, honestly man, you seem to have the need (or minute internet ego? smh...) to tirelessly tell us in every single thread that wu-tang "100% sucks" or so-and-so "fell off" or how you "hate" this or that? I used to appreciate it but...you're at 12,871 posts dunny, everybody heard it! Why do you spend such a severe amount of time and energy on this message board telling us how much wu is dead? I mean, all other things aside, everybody has a little internet thug in them...but you're the fucking scarface of this shit! I can't stand reading thread after thread with 50 posts in a row by you, replying to every post someone else makes, yo, man...I'm just starting to feel bad for you! Maybe you're the biggest wu dickrider of all, for the fact that you devote this much time to bashing them on their (almost) official site. Either way, we're through with you, dun. No one actually cares this much, we just want you to get a hobby or something. Ya shit is old man, you need to get some new chuckas fucka! Boom.

PEACE

-The A to the Z-
07-08-2008, 02:39 PM
I'm hoping this is untrue or over-exaggerated...U-God was just beginning to get close to RZA and Wu-Tang again around 8 Diagrams I'd say.

Remember how he stopped Grouching?

I don't want that to end :(.

In any case, this doesn't constitute 'snitching' you bastards.

I bet it's a West-Coast affiliate stalking him, cos they love RZA most now - maybe it's a Black Knight chasing him on one of them funky chopper bicycles:

_eqE9I8h3Bc

Alternatively, he's being chased by Thea.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/gnarles.bae/SCe9w9F8gnI/AAAAAAAAAQc/FRyz8w-nNiU/DSC_8189.JPG?imgmax=720

Lord knows I'd call for police protection from Thea.

High heels clicking in dark alleys.

KIND
07-08-2008, 02:46 PM
Ghost sued Rza & Wu Management(Divine) earlier this year & won

Tru Masta sued Rza & Wu Management(Divine) earlier this year & won

Rae spoke out earlier this year about Rza & Wu Management(Divine) being funny with the money

whether or not this UG shit is tru, whats clear as fucking day is that Wu Management hav been conducting shadyass bussiness deals against they own people for years

But the real question is y hasnt the Abbot put a stop 2 this bullshit happening right under his nose?

ponder that bitches!

Rame
07-08-2008, 02:49 PM
Can he do anything?

NoSaidDate420
07-08-2008, 02:51 PM
Yo man, I watch this board all the time yet hardly ever post - because I don't have a lot to say that would add to the conversation. You, on the other hand, post A LOT, but you make a lot of true criticisms of the group that many members here can't stomach and I applaud you for some of it. A lot of people pointlessly attack you like you're a jerk for saying TICAL 0 sucks...it does suck! All of that is besides the point; basically I'm saying I'm no wu-dickrider myself and I'm not bugged out on your choice to say a negative piece towards wu here and there. I feel like that's an important, real perspective and you're more than welcome to voice it.

However, honestly man, you seem to have the need (or minute internet ego? smh...) to tirelessly tell us in every single thread that wu-tang "100% sucks" or so-and-so "fell off" or how you "hate" this or that? I used to appreciate it but...you're at 12,871 posts dunny, everybody heard it! Why do you spend such a severe amount of time and energy on this message board telling us how much wu is dead? I mean, all other things aside, everybody has a little internet thug in them...but you're the fucking scarface of this shit! I can't stand reading thread after thread with 50 posts in a row by you, replying to every post someone else makes, yo, man...I'm just starting to feel bad for you! Maybe you're the biggest wu dickrider of all, for the fact that you devote this much time to bashing them on their (almost) official site. Either way, we're through with you, dun. No one actually cares this much, we just want you to get a hobby or something. Ya shit is old man, you need to get some new chuckas fucka! Boom.

PEACE

that was very well articulated. not to mention 100% true.

King Lizard
07-08-2008, 04:43 PM
This RZA versus UGOD shit absolutely makes no sense whatsoever!

Maccabee Ridah
07-08-2008, 07:21 PM
This RZA versus UGOD shit absolutely makes no sense whatsoever!

co-fuckin-signed.........

I still do not believe in this shyt, but anyway....................

JRoll
07-08-2008, 09:29 PM
I won't believe it.

Sgt Holly Wood
07-09-2008, 07:30 AM
where is that link from sohh ?

shinobi4227
07-09-2008, 08:20 AM
smh, i think power and rza has been playing these niggas for years till some of the clan members couldn't take it anymore. RzA these niggas need their money! Ghost sued yo ass, so did tru masta and now u-god. iF the story's tru or not, i say rza is the one to blame for their demise, i thought everyone had to make a decision on how the wu albums should be? but nooooooo you made 8D sound like a weak bobby digital solo album instead of the original clan sound. Dam! cant belee i'm hearing this shit, Yall niggas trying ta murder u-god, nigga did what he had to do, yall shouldn't blame him.

-The A to the Z-
07-09-2008, 11:24 AM
U-God doesn't need the police.

He should have gotten Deck on the case.

'Cos he the Inspectah, right?

Where have I heard that before?

Krusha
01-18-2009, 09:08 AM
hahaha...this shit is great!