PDA

View Full Version : Are there any girls here that are fans of the Wu-Tang Clan

White Dirty Bastard
07-08-2008, 10:20 AM
Ok so i met this girl. who has heard of the Wu-Tang Clan but never listened to them like the people on this forum. We were listening to them in my car the other day and after she asked me to make her a cd with a ton of Wu-tang songs on it. So my question is, are there any girls in here that are some serious wu-heads and what are yalls favorite songs. Help me out yall. i want to start her off. I know when i heard Da Mystery of Chessboxing i fell in love with the Wu-Tang, but that might be to hard core for her to start off.

I have these tracks so far what yall think

Da Mystery Of Chessboxin'
C.R.E.A.M
Triumph
Good Night
Publicity
Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
Life Changes
Beneath The Surface (feat. Killah Priest & RES)
Reunited
Strawberries & Cream Remix
Biochemical Equation
Hellz Wind Staff
Masta Killa
Ice Cream (feat. Ghostface Killah)
Tearz
Rules
The Table
Afterparty
Rebel Music
Break Ups 2 Make Ups
One
When The Fat Lady Sings
Shadowboxin'
Love Is Digi (Part II)
Don't Be Afraid (Bonus from Digi Snacks)
No Said Date

***Still deciding if i should put*** again she might not understand all the kung fu stuff
4th Chamber
Shadowboxing
Dual of The Iron Mic
Shame On a Nigga

VZA
07-08-2008, 10:27 AM
Are there any girls here that are fans of the Wu-Tang Clan

You.

deeznutz1981
07-08-2008, 11:50 AM
buddy dont do this!! if you wanna bang this broad i would just chill on the mix cd. wu is the bomb but chicks just dont get down like that i'm telling you. like i saw you had biochemical equation on there and i love that beat but trust me she wont. i used to pump wu down my girls throat and she probably hates them more now. mind you i fucked her over big time so that might have something to do with her hating everything i like but seriously. i made my girl listen to OB4CL in its entirety once and she was just flashing me mean stares the whole time. just warning you if your trying to bang this broad lets start her off with 2pac mixes