PDA

View Full Version : Kids don't get high!

billyanalogue
07-09-2008, 09:16 AM
LOBL (Laughing Out Bloody Loud)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-xG3D8OMQk

billyanalogue
07-09-2008, 09:18 AM
have you had your bloody weetabix?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oozGotV-Xcs&feature=related

RIINě
07-09-2008, 10:23 AM
i just wasted 2 minutes of my life watching these videos, damn i didnt even grin

begongo
07-09-2008, 10:24 AM
I repeat: billy is a secondary

RIINě
07-09-2008, 10:29 AM
^^ah ok, good to know, i will never respond to his threads again...

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
07-09-2008, 01:08 PM
I wanna get high..

SKAMPOE
07-09-2008, 01:13 PM
i just wasted 2 minutes of my life watching these videos, damn i didnt even grin
co sign, god damn shame

billyanalogue
07-10-2008, 05:59 AM
haha-ha-haha

i love you guys

Ritter
07-10-2008, 06:13 AM
What's a white bar? Can anyone fill me in?
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_balance.gif

JASPER
07-10-2008, 06:59 AM
I never really was into drugs and barely ever even smoked weed. Which is ironic since I live in a country where you can legally buy soft drugs at nearly any street corner. Until a few days ago, after talking to someone who told me about Crystal Meth, I got interested. Interested in trying just a minimum amount of it just to experience it.

Well, I thought I would just step into a coffee shop and ask for it, but they're not selling it and advised me to stay away from that junk. Later on, I managed to buy some Meth off of some shady looking dealer at the Red Light District. I bought very little, much to dismay of the dealer, but hey, I'm not planning on becoming some dope fiending loser.

Back home, I examined the little glassy beads and mashed one to powder. Just thinking of snorting it gave me an adrenaline rush, but not one of those fuck-yeah-I'm-awesome-thrills. If anything, I was more frightened than excited about doing Meth.

Finally, after hesitating and stalling, I took the tiniest sniff of the ground up crystal. It kicked in immediately, but not very strong at all. I probably got ripped off and bought some weak ass shit. Unless you're supposed to snort up massive amounts to achieve a killer high. Still, I felt crazy powerful and started laughing for no appearant reason. I also started talking to myself and thought I was the smartest person I ever met. This feeling lasted for nearly an hour and that whole time I was just watching tv and running around my room feeling kick-ass.

When it started wearing off, I felt like my whole world collapsed and slowly but surely I realised nothing but doing more Meth will ever make me feel that way again. And for the rest of that night it became very very hard to keep myself from snorting more.

Later that night, when I could think clear again, I understood I should never do Meth again because it's very addictive and I flushed the remaining crystals through the toilet.

begongo
07-10-2008, 08:29 AM
What's a white bar? Can anyone fill me in?
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_balance.gif
he had a green one but I neg repped him so it turned into grey, if someone else is gonna neg rep him again it'll turn into red

2L8Lit da croatianMC
07-10-2008, 06:28 PM
I never really was into drugs and barely ever even smoked weed. Which is ironic since I live in a country where you can legally buy soft drugs at nearly any street corner. Until a few days ago, after talking to someone who told me about Crystal Meth, I got interested. Interested in trying just a minimum amount of it just to experience it.

Well, I thought I would just step into a coffee shop and ask for it, but they're not selling it and advised me to stay away from that junk. Later on, I managed to buy some Meth off of some shady looking dealer at the Red Light District. I bought very little, much to dismay of the dealer, but hey, I'm not planning on becoming some dope fiending loser.

Back home, I examined the little glassy beads and mashed one to powder. Just thinking of snorting it gave me an adrenaline rush, but not one of those fuck-yeah-I'm-awesome-thrills. If anything, I was more frightened than excited about doing Meth.

Finally, after hesitating and stalling, I took the tiniest sniff of the ground up crystal. It kicked in immediately, but not very strong at all. I probably got ripped off and bought some weak ass shit. Unless you're supposed to snort up massive amounts to achieve a killer high. Still, I felt crazy powerful and started laughing for no appearant reason. I also started talking to myself and thought I was the smartest person I ever met. This feeling lasted for nearly an hour and that whole time I was just watching tv and running around my room feeling kick-ass.

When it started wearing off, I felt like my whole world collapsed and slowly but surely I realised nothing but doing more Meth will ever make me feel that way again. And for the rest of that night it became very very hard to keep myself from snorting more.

Later that night, when I could think clear again, I understood I should never do Meth again because it's very addictive and I flushed the remaining crystals through the toilet.

i belive you... better smoke some non chemical and nature weed, and u will feel better than you described..

INF
07-10-2008, 07:34 PM

If you really wrote this then , yes , you shoulda broke up more than that. KInda sucks that you didnt get to get high for real for real.

real smart decision that you made in the end though and thats crzy that you flushed the dope. I woulda smoked it had this been 4 yrs ago.:nerdy:

you write the most well put together post that I have ever read at wu corp. you prolly write in to magazines and shit or have done some pro writing cuz it looks pro.

I DID NOT WATCH THE VIDEO THAT PERTAINS TO THIS THREAD>:W

JASPER
07-11-2008, 03:25 AM
I don't write in magazines, but I am writing a novel though. That little Meth story there, I wrote that on the fly. Thanks for reading.