PDA

View Full Version : These Bush Ngguhs Is Dying All Over The Place

pep
07-12-2008, 08:06 AM
it was whats his name a few eeks ago..now tony snow...do the knowledge people...

TSA
07-12-2008, 09:10 AM
the odds of bush killing of random news ppl and the last few months of his relevance when he's got cats he worked with exposing his shit in best selling books is retarded

-10 GeeOhDeez

pep
07-12-2008, 10:25 AM
tim russert, thats who it was..tsa im saying..any1 who lobbed hardball questions at these nigguhs or descented in any faction is coming up dead..on another note, u know the clintons killed ron brown right..plane crash my ass...

TSA
07-12-2008, 10:32 AM
theres best selling books written by dudes he used to eat dinner with exposing the worst of the worst the guy had to offer

it not like all of a sudden the medias begun shitting on his name and he's taking action before it's too late. It's too late as fuck. Its ironic that new ppl are dying like flies these days but come on, bush has nothing to lose, why would ending a media blitz on the guys name in his last few months on office after atleast 5 years of that shit.

i really don't think bush or his cronies are as smart as ppl put them out to be. sneaky maybe, but they always seem to crash and burn then get exposed.

pep
07-12-2008, 10:36 AM
perhaps..but maybe these cats just irked him beyond irkdom..i bet atleast 1 more muthafucka pass b4 his term is over..

KERZO
07-12-2008, 10:37 AM
If theres only one good thing from the war in afghan/iraq is that i would'nt have believed there were spiders this big kicking about in the desert...

http://www.grunt.com/images-bs/camelspider.png

imagine that crawling up on ya in yer sleeps...

pep
07-12-2008, 10:39 AM
then there will be nothing u can tell me..

pep
07-12-2008, 10:40 AM
If theres only one good thing from the war in afghan/iraq is that i would'nt have believed there were spiders this big kicking about in the desert...

http://www.grunt.com/images-bs/camelspider.png

imagine that crawling up on ya in yer sleeps...
WOW!!!!!!!!!

DrunkenMasta303
07-12-2008, 11:11 AM
"Murderers sometimes use to silence people who threaten the system"

- Holocaust

beautifulrock
07-12-2008, 11:44 AM
"Murderers sometimes use to silence people who threaten the system"

- Holocaust

That quote is not English.

DrunkenMasta303
07-12-2008, 11:49 AM
its not? then what is it, afghan?

beautifulrock
07-12-2008, 11:59 AM
its not? then what is it, afghan?

Learn how to speak English before you try to be funny. That quote doesn't make any sense at all, and this is why I hate Warcloud.

beautifulrock
07-12-2008, 12:07 PM
here, and allow me to quote the line before

" Some killers choosed by types of vengeance"

Why is this cat considered a genius? Clearly he is quite retarded.

DrunkenMasta303
07-12-2008, 12:48 PM
That quote doesn't make any sense at all

well i actually understand what he means by that, dont know whats so misunderstandable

Learn how to speak English before you try to be funny

that wasnt even supposed to be funny, no reason to get mad

SKAMPOE
07-12-2008, 04:46 PM
its not the bush admin te ones actually sending the werd to off these dudes, its the bankers ''which is rly all the same family''!
illuminaty