PDA

View Full Version : nEW nIEGHBORS

pep
07-13-2008, 05:37 PM
yo, this is 4 my live people who live on they own..anybody got ill nieghbor stories?? i just met this dude that moved in about a month or so ago, hes this older cat and he loves hip hop and shit...he tried to holler at my wiz a while back and now he keeps apologixzing pouring me shots of grey goose...i got mad nieghbor stories cause i move around a lot..the ill shit is that he is real into hiphop and keeps calling me philly and shit..just wild shit on a sunday out here...

SKAMPOE
07-13-2008, 05:42 PM
I Live In A House Now For Like A Year, But B4 That I Lived In The Buildings ''fleetwood Apts'' I Ceen Da Illest Shit There Man, Neighbors Were Mostly Crack Heads!

DrunkenMasta303
07-13-2008, 05:42 PM
i dont have any stories about my neighbours at all, but im sure my neighbours got some ill stories about me

Prolifical ENG
07-13-2008, 06:13 PM
My next door neighbors.

One side I have relatively new neighbours that came from South Africa...they cool...I play basketball on the drivaway with the kids sometimes....taught the older one that just got into high school how to get pussy and not to follow those greasy sicilian kids and get his own style....it worked. Taught the mother how to drive so she passed her driving test a few months back... and helped the father put up the new fence.

On the other side I have some filthy douchebags. One time in the winter the dude never bothered shoveling his driveway and just flattened the snow by driving back and forth with his car. He might cut the grass (front yard) twice a year and looks like hes trying to make a bale of hay. The back has no grass...just 5 foot high weeds. One morning I seen his kid trying to whip the weeds down but kept getting attacked by insects...so that didnt last too long.

HANZO
07-13-2008, 06:15 PM
i remember when i was growing up in the ghetto cause i live in like this apartment complex. full of foreigners. there were these jamaicans that lived across the street. everytime i saw them they would give me a life lesson.

"dnt do da drugs man, ya kno smokin da weed is ok, but dnt do it like ya boy dus it. and ya stay off dat rock shit, man da shit will dun fuk you up, nahmean my turkush bruda."

i was like 5 but remember everything they told me. i was G-Man.

TheWolf
07-13-2008, 06:18 PM
I used to sleep with my neighbour, but now she's started dating my friend. So that's the end of that.

SKAMPOE
07-13-2008, 06:52 PM
My Neighbors

I Live In The Third Floor Of A House

Second Floor Shelters SuM Jamaican Lady And Her Daughter DeY Hardley B There So I Dont Rly Communicate With Em.

The First Floor There Lives Jigsaw His Kids N His Wife

The Houses To The Left And Right Of Mine Lives Sum Black Peoples Around My Age,
The House To Da Left Tho Them Niggaz Is Just Dat Niggaz Lol Wild Mu Fuckas Always Yellin And Smokin Out Side Maken It All Hot N Shit, I Dont Fuck Withem,
Then The House To The Right Are The Total Opposite Nameen Civilized BRothaz N Shit!

Then My Street, My Street Is Poppulated By 50% Blacks N 50% Ricanz!

100pr00f
07-13-2008, 07:33 PM
nextdoor to me ...is a 26 year old chick..i watch er all the time....well long storie short..i have a peep hole from my bedroom into hers....she dosnt know...i have great times

TSA
07-13-2008, 07:54 PM
i got in a car accident my junior year, my mom lived directly across from her a few weeks later so thats nuts... and my old nxt door neighbor just got caught robbing the local save mart and then perkins.. took them like 4 days to get him(eating at an ihop)

SKAMPOE
07-13-2008, 08:52 PM
i got in a car accident my junior year, my mom lived directly across from her a few weeks later so thats nuts... and my old nxt door neighbor just got caught robbing the local save mart and then perkins.. took them like 4 days to get him(eating at an ihop)
I USE TO HIT THE SKIN OF A CHICK WITTA PEG LEG DAT WERKED AT I HOP

TSA
07-13-2008, 09:07 PM
^AHAHAhahahahahAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!1

I too (blacktsa) have neigbor stories.

when we were 8 and lived in an apartment there was these gay below us. idk if he was gay but he was a hairy son of a bitch. anyways were here looking through the vent that saw directly down into his room and dude as butt naked in a wutang pose

minus the wutang pose.

being kids we just thought it was funny and started giggling, then he heard us and cussed us out

INF
07-13-2008, 09:18 PM
I know ppl out therer is steady tellin "neighbor stories" bout me from back in the day. Its shameful

SKAMPOE
07-13-2008, 09:26 PM
^AHAHAhahahahahAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!1

I too (blacktsa) have neigbor stories.

when we were 8 and lived in an apartment there was these gay below us. idk if he was gay but he was a hairy son of a bitch. anyways were here looking through the vent that saw directly down into his room and dude as butt naked in a wutang pose

minus the wutang pose.

being kids we just thought it was funny and started giggling, then he heard us and cussed us out
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHSAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH AHA HA HA AH AHA HA

I LAUGHED N LAFFED YOOOOOOOOO

SHITS DA FUNNIEST SHIT I'VE READ IN A LOOONG AS TIME SUN WERD

IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE WHEN I FIRST FOUND OUT BOUT DA CORP IT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND YEA NOW IM GONNA STOP SUCKIN YA DICK NO HOMO....

Tito_Para Enfrente
07-13-2008, 10:09 PM
I Have No Neighbors.. I Do .. But I Dont Talk To Them.. Not Really...

My Neighbors Of Like 5 Yrs Ago.. That Used To Be The Connect... Like Damn.. Let Me A Get A 5

SG
07-14-2008, 09:03 PM
Worst Neighbors to have are those doing surveillance on you.